News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

showdown at rattlesnake gulch

• 145 Replies

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
Re: showdown at rattlesnake gulch
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »
I turn around as I'm standing at the desk, seeing my partner Lexi standing there and looking at me in shock at what I look like. I can't help but watch her eyes drink me in as a small smile comes across my face. I stand there talking to her, telling about my episode with the sheriff and the indian, letting her know I'm fine and that I will meet up with her after I clean up. I watch her walk out and my eyes scan her body, loving that little sway in her walk she puts in it as she struts out.

Just as I'm turning to get head off into my bath, I hear Cindy speaking up. Asking me a bunch of questions and then I take another look at her, noticing a bright shiny new star on her chest. "Cindy, the best thing for you to do is just calm down. You know me from a long ways back. You know if I'm standing here talking to you, I didn't do anything to the sheriff. Now if you want to collect on you letting me use that horse, I'll be in the bath. But leave the star out here." Flicking the tip of her badge and smirking, then strutting to the bath.

I walk in and strip my wet clothes off, feeling them just peel off me like a second skin. I take a moment to look over my naked body, smiling a bit, knowing the devious plans that's about to hit this small town. I slowly lower my body into the warm bath, feeling the hard ride here and brief encounters with the sheriff and indian start to slip away. I'm just closing my eyes to soak in the tub when I hear the door start to open.

(over to you cindy!)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 11:11:05 PM »
After a long enjoyable hot bath with Cindy, and discussing some business as well as pleasure, I finally make my way up to the room Lexi has gotten us to change my clothes. I figure it's time to see what's going on in this town and check it out. Make sure everything will go as planned. I change into a fresh pair of wranglers, always loving the feel of them against me and how they show every curve I have, and a black button up shirt. Finishing my outfit with a black cowboy hat, black boots, and of course, my trusty six shooter over my hip.

I stride back outside the hotel, looking around and not seeing much going on except for the saloon. Figuring that's a good of a place as any to observe. I walk back inside, looking at the poker table and seeing the women starting up a game. Slinking up to the bar and ordering a shot of whiskey, and make sure the bottle is left. 

(over to anyone who wants it)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 12:24:59 PM »
My screams of pain and humiliation fill the large tent as your hands grasp my flowing, thick hair and pull, tug and yank it in every direction. My scalp is stinging, burning hotly from all your pulling, and while I struggle not to, I blurt out a few loud cries of agony. After several tense moments of this ya finally let go of my tresses, and I groan in dismay, head slumping forward and gasping for breath. My hair is tangled mess now from all the yanking, but I'm a lil relieved that ya weren't able to yank out handfuls of my tresses as I'm sure ya were intending to do. I glare at ya vengefully, hissing at ya with my eyes narrowed, struggling mightily in my bonds all the while. The young Indians holding me on my knees for ya take note of my renewed struggles, and each of them grip me even tighter. I'm about to unleash a volley of curses at ya when your hands find their way to my corset--and tear it apart! I let out a gasp as ya yank down my bra, and immediately my face burns red from embarrassment as my firm, round breasts are bared to everyone within the tent!

"What are ya--stop! NO! Ohh ya'll gonna pay for this!!"

I'm stuck between feeling incredibly embarrassed and utterly infuriated, but through my rage and humiliation I notice that you and your friends seem to fixated on my naked, exquisite breasts. I realize I'm making my breasts even more desirable as they bounce about on my chest from all my heavy breathing and struggling in my tight ropes. Then and there I figure it's not just a fixation, but a burnin' desire for me that's swelterin' in your eyes as ya stare at me. I gain a tiny bit of satisfaction from such admiration but then your hard fists pound into my naked breasts, and I let out a howling scream of pain!

"NNGHH! UGHH! NGHH!!"

I try and suppress the grunts and cries of pain that follow with each shot to my unprotected mounds, but I can't help it. You smash your knuckles into my breasts, causing me to jolt and jerk about on my knees, but then ya make it even more humiliating when ya begin to squeeze them, scratch em', grab and twist them..not to mention when ya grab my nipples and pinch them! I glare intensely at ya and hiss like a caged animal as your soft hands slowly begin fondle them, feeling so angry that you're handling my breasts in such a lewd manner. My breasts aren't for ya to play with, I want to shriek out at ya, but instead my voice comes out in a whimpering moan in reaction to your alluring touch..I'm about to curse at ya again when one of your girls covers my mouth with her hand, gagging me into silence.

Then, I grunt in surprise when ya lean forward and open your pretty mouth, planting it over my breast! My eyes widen, but then shut slowly as ya begin to suckle on my breast, chewing on it, licking at my nipple..ya can feel my nipples getting harder the more ya work over my breasts with your wonderful mouth..I let out a muffled moan into the hand covering my mouth, as ya fondle my breasts with your lips, quivering in pleasure as I can feel your tongue dragging over my stiff nipple..

"MMmmMMMmpphhhh..."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 03:34:05 PM »
(Forgot to add, Over to ya Brook, or anyone else for that matter!)

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 04:53:48 PM »
I like to examine and size up my captives completely. The sheriff has been  well bound by my  tribe. She squirms and wiggles and the ropes loosed just a tiny bit but not enough to be concerned about. She  strong looking and has proven herself to be so by the fight she put up against several Apache women warriors. Devoid of her lasso, six shooters, and a hidden knife she doesn’t look so though.

I have exposed her breasts and they are a magnificent pair. Even larger than mine I think humbly. And not saggy or droopy as such large boobs generally are. Tactile to the touch but firm enough for some pleasant kneading. She also appears to be very responsive as her tits grow and firm up even though she is trussed up.

I move off her and start my examination. First there is that long, silky, thick, blonde hair. Not the stringy hair most blondes have. I grab ahold and yank hard. Tiffany yelps but I can see the hair is strong and undamaged. I grab two handfuls and pull them hard apart so I can see down to her scalp. A scalp I may later claim for a prize? The hair gets a shade or two darker but is still blonde all the way to the scalp. I have found from pulling out the hair of other insolent blondes that often the roots are dark, even black. But not this one.

I squeeze and pinch her biceps and triceps. As I expected they are very firm with strong biceps. No flabby underarms of many invading women who are soft. Her forearms are equally impressive. Still her arms are round and solid with a very feminine shape. A quick look of her broad shoulders and shoulder blade area revels she is strong and solid there also.

I remove her white constraining device around her waist and belly. I spread my first finger and thumb wide and encircle them around her waist. My thumbs tough and my fingers almost meet behind her back. A small waist but not the smallest I have seen. The front bulges slightly. Perhaps it is her clothing which gathers there. Or maybe a little extra fat there or perhaps just strong muscles that bulge out. I grab her hair and pull her head back so she can’t see what I am doing. Then drive my knuckles hard into her stomach. She is unprepared for it and doesn’t firm up to lessen the blow. My knuckles drive in deep and she gasps. I conclude she has strong muscles there but is also a little on the soft side. Maybe from sitting too much behind her sheriff’s desk?

Her hips are wide that makes her smallish waist appear even smaller. Nice round womanly hips that speak of good child bearing. Maybe instead of scalping her I will make her a tribe member and she could bear us many strong warriors, female and male.

That makes me curious about her rear. Is that also large and soft from sitting too much? I stand her up and spin her around to face away from me. I grab the bottom of her white skirt and lift it up all the way to the waist band. Her ass is still covered by some white flimsy garment. So I grab the top of it and yank it down so it hangs on her tights. Magnificent thighs but the way but more about those later. Her ass is of nice size. Maybe a little large to go with her hips. It is not so wide but juts out provocatively. I punch and knead it to find it is firm and yet somehow feminine soft as the same time. So sagging her. Looks like bouncing on a horse has kept her ass in great shape. Her rear is too inviting and I stop my examination briefly. I bend her down over the big log she was sitting on. Take the palm of my hand and smack her hard on each cheek several times. Each spank draws a little cry from her. The blood flows to her cheeks and they become quite red with a handprint here and there. Such a nice ass to spank. I shall have to do this often.

I yank that white garment down from her thighs all the way to the boots. Stand the sheriff up again and spin her slowly so I can examine every inch of her thighs and calves. They are solid and firm, not too large and not too small. Not of that cottage cheese look of so many of these prairie women. Nice and smooth but they would be better if I got out my sharp knife and scraped off some of the fine blond stubble starting to grow. Obviously she removes this leg hair from time to time. Her calves are well developed and strong also. Bet those legs could squeeze and collapse one’s ribcage.

For someone who flaunts her body so much, the sheriff appears to be a little embarrassed by having her breast, ass, and legs exposed so much. Is it embarrassment or more like humiliation from being treated like so. Well we shall see how embarrassed she gets when her most private parts are revealed. I bend her backwards over the log. Kick her feet apart so her thighs spread. Grab the bottom of her skirt again which fell down when I stood her up. Start to lift it slowly higher and higher... .

(Over to you Tiffany. Hope I described you adequately. Also over to anyone else for the other subplots going on.)

{alt}

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 10:40:42 PM »
After ordering a drink, I notice the barmaid quickly hop to her feet and come over to get the drink. My eyes soak in her body, seeing how she obviously gets her tips around here. Her breasts jiggle and shake like there's an earthquake going on with each step she takes. She brings me a shot glass and the bottle of whiskey, and I just smile at her, then push the bottle back. Telling her to bring me the good stuff, not that rot gut whiskey she just put on the bar. I can't help but notice how she blushes when I order her around a bit, maybe deep down inside liking it. She walks back by me and I reach out, slapping her on the ass which causes her to yelp before she returns to her seat at the poker table.

My eyes scan each and every woman sitting at the table. Noticing how every single one of them could be trouble in their own right. Then my eyes meet the blonde that is looking at me with a look that says she's up to no good as she asks me to join them at the table. I just smirk a bit. "Poker really isn't my game. However if you get put out of the game, or just get bored, you can come see me and chat. I'll be over at the table in the corner." Turning and grabbing the bottle and shot glass, walking to the table and I can feel her eyes staring at my ass as I sway it back and forth, before sitting down and looking back at her, intrigued as to what her story is. 

(over to anyone in the saloon, or anyone who has business with me)
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 06:25:35 AM »
standing on the sidewalk,just i front of the large front glass of the hotel..hearing someone coming down the sie walk i look up,it's the cute blonde
that misty was talking to in the saloon,cindy her name i think.i'm surprised that someone her size walks so heavily footed.from the sound i had thought a horse had broken loose and was walking down the sidewalk. but i have to admit she is  sexy i can see why she had drawn misty's attention. then i notice the deputy badge pined on her lapel.we smile and nod at each other as she passes by ,then enters the hotel. this could be a complication,and just when it looked like things had broken  my {oops] our way.i watch through the big window as she approaches misty,watch a they chat.. watch as they walk towards the wash room...smiling    misty can handle any complications.
i place my saddle back on gambler.that squaw is damnedlucky she did no harm to gambler. as i unhitch him and misty's horse bullitt and lead them to the stables.walking down the street my eyes scan every building,everystreet,
i stop in front of the bank looking it over. from the out side it looks like every other bank in this godforsaken territory. just like  the last 3 banks we had taken in barksdale,simonville,and tussles. should be noo problemo,.

i stable gambler and bullitt,working over a plan in my mind,we'll have to strike fast.i'll go over things with misty,hope kelli wants to be a part of it.how much of a problem will the deputy be,how many people will be in town,will the sheriff escape and return,dozens of  questions and possible troubles roll through my mind.i don't hear the person enter the  liverly.my body freezes as i hear the words."wellll so lucky catching you here" i spin around in time to see the gunslinger kelli,in time to see her fist  coming at my face. uugh my head rocks back as her  punch slams into my right eye,,oofph i grunt catching another fist in my stomach.i stumble backwards losing my balance falling on my ass.

i look up s she stands over me a nasty smirk on her lips,her left hand  on the butt of her pistol."no one does to me,what you did in the wash room bitch, and gets away with it noooo one" i can only nod my head understanding."good,your lucky i don't finish you off now her hand sliding down her pistol,but i want to hear more of this plan of yours."i'll meet you in the saloon in 20 minutes"
again i can only nod."good she says,smirking and turning to leave"

catching my breath  i pick myself up,dusting myself off,complications,they are always complications,the gunslingers words echo in n my ears.uh-huh i say to myselfand no one does this torme  bitch and gets away with it. me and the gunslinger will settle up later.

i walk into the saloon my eye throbing and beginning to swell,i see misty at the bar knocking down anothet whiskey.i start to walk  towards the bar,but because of my eye i miss the step down  stumbling and careening into a table.

hearing the snickers i look around "it's ok i'm good> then i walk over to the bar
misty  looks me over a look of concern, i tell her of the incident at the stable,and her pretty face clouds over in sudden anger,she wants to settle up with the gunslinger ,i explain that can wait for now.

i hear a few more  chuckles and notice the four tramps at the table looks like they are getting ready for a game. the tall snoody looking blonde  shes pretty
but i can tell that she is trying to pretend to be something  that she is'ent,probably a preachers daughter,or a school teach,living out her fantasy of playing a  madame.
then there is the saloon girl the one who had fondled me earlier. a tall dark haired beauty .but she is striped  fully naked already..she must be a lousy card player or just vey horny.probably a lot of both.if i had more time in this  dust bowl i may take time to find out how much of the first.

then the next blonde a tall muscular looking gal, i notice her butt hanging over the sides of the chair.i can see what the hotel maids meant when they said her had a BIG SPREAD."snark" but  the tough look and the garb  she wears can't disguise her beauty.
the n there is the other brunette the gambler tall beautiful dark hair dark skined.an air of mystery. a quick llook into her eyes  says she is so much more than just a gambler something a little more dangerous i kind of feel sorry for the other three.

ya'll see something funny over here? sliding my hand down  to my holster.
their attention returns to the card game.no i did'ent think so.i slap the bar  barkeep.the young boy behind the bar comes over.  i'll have  a saspahrillar
a what  he ask looking puzzled. glaring at him you heard me or are you making fun of my accent.no mam he stammers. good  and none of that funny stuff like last time.  yes mam he answers.
i watch the four gals as they  begin their card game i can sense the hostility between them from here.this might get good .taking my drink iwalk over to misty's table.just as i get settled  down and take a sip,the swinging doors opens and closes  the gunslinger steps in looking around. yep things may get interesting.

kelli,cindy,or any one really from here.

the prez tramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2013, 05:41:15 AM »
I enter the saloon and look around at all the action going on. I spot Lexi and move over to her. " I will listen to your plan, but I am not promising anything til I have time to think about it." I tell the bartender to give me a whiskey. I shoot it down.

looking over at Lexi "We do have other business. Maybe I should just put a bullet in that pretty head of yours and call it a day. Then again, that wouldn't be any fun. So where are all the others you are including in your plan?"

I look over at the poker game and notice a rather beautiful Brunette, my eyes are glued on her as she deals the cards. I smile  and then look back over at Lexi.

"So where are all these people your including in your plan?"

I stand up and walk over behind the beautiful Brunette.

"Excuse me, did I overhear someone call you Paula?"

I look around the table to see what type of players we have here.

"Nobody here looks to tough to me, but if you need any help with the rift raft Paula..I am right over at this table over there. Good luck to all."

I smile as I walk back over and sit down.

tag to anyone who wants

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »
The sheriff is so hot and sexy and my examination of her perfect body has me all hot and bothered. I can’t get enough of her body with her all bound up like that. My hormones get the better of my common sense.  I slug her a couple of times to knock her nearly unconscious. Then I slowly undo the ties that bind her. Stretch her out flat on her back and mount her. She is dazed and hardly knows what is going on. I sit on her stomach and fondle her breasts, my own nipples growing with my excitement.

I undo my upper garment so my  own breasts are exposed. Sliding down her body I place myself body to body on her. I spread my legs to keep her from rolling us open if she does become fully alert. I start rubbing my tits all over hers. My firm nipples bend and tease hers as I rub them across her nipples and from top to bottom and back.  I grab her hair in both hands and pull, not so much as to cause pain but rather to all a little bit of roughness to my advances. I open my mouth wide and cover hers with mine as I slowly insert my tongue into her mouth.

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2013, 05:30:20 AM »
 sitting at the table  with misty sipping my drink,my eye throbs
then on  cue the gunslinger  kelli walks  through the swing doors.
she stops looking at me  her lips curled in a smirk.
she walks with the arrogant swagger of a seasoned gunfighter
she's good and she knows it..only a fool would dare challenge her
to a gunfight. she stops between me and misty  and in a quiet voice
" so whats the plan?" then the gambler attracts her attention ,they
seem to know each other..without another word the gunslinger walks  to the table of the card playing tramps..standing beside the gambler. rubbing my eye,  watching her ..my plan? to kick your ass for this.i mutter}

misty looks at me concerned..you  better leave that bitch alone
she's crazy..."i can handle her"   she is the fastest gun in the territory  sugar..your good   but i don't want to lose my partner
let it go ."yeah well i was'ent thinking of a  gun fight, i owe her for this  my eye."

yeah well you can't beat me in a fight like i said leave the bitch alone.i glare at misty. is that so.seems the last time we got into a fight you were left bruised and battered.misty  looks at me hard
don't push it sugar.

i notice that the saloon has gone silent,i look around and notice  everyone looking at us.especially the  5 tramps at the table
the gambler her eyes burning a hole into me a smile on her lips.
something about her i just don't like.

i look back at misty and smile  leaning closer and brush my lips over hers.pulling back from her a .ohh i'm not going to push it babes. not just yet anyway..we have business  here to do.

then the  blonde girl with the pigtails walks into the saloon looking around..any one know where deputy cindy is going? she just lit out of town  on her horse.like the devil was  after her.

the girl continues..the marshals are gone, sheriff tiffany has disappeared and now cindy.there is no law here.none at all.a murmur goes through the saloon.. i look at misty  everything else the past few minutes has been forgotten.we lock eyes and smile.

can be anyone's turn here}
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2013, 06:31:15 AM »
Wowwwww VERY COOL!!!  You have some gal all the way from Philly. Riding into Rattlesnake making herself known!!   ;)

Riding quickly down through town, firing a six shooter a few times...   Lexi is here.. Misty is here ... Phillybaby here.. So many impressive and lovely ladies...
LET'S HEAR YA MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!  WAAAAHooooooo!!

A smile, as I ride out of town, before LexiBabe can go nuts on me again ....  she is pretty .. loco  Hmmmm pretty loco?? He he
Not to mention any of those sexy ladies of the law around these parts!!

Anyways just wanted to maybe add some life here... BACK to the lovely ladies N Lexibabe!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2013, 04:45:14 PM »
My face is a solid shade of red as I'm being practically woman-handled by this sexy Indian bitch. Both anger and embarrassment well up within me as her fondling hands grope every inch of me, pulling at my flowing hair, turning me around and spinning me about effortlessly, inspecting my bound and helpless body as if I'm a new toy ready to played with. Then, the bitch spanks me, and that really riles me up! I barely feel the sting of her palm on my firm, round ass as instead I'm drowning in a sea of humiliation and anger and think of nothing else but to get this girl back! I strain in my tight bounds but the ropes seemingly get tighter every time I move. I finally sigh and resign to my fate, groaning inwardly as her touch slowly becomes less probing and more, sensuous. I shiver and let out a yelp as she bends me back over the log I was kneeling on, and I squirm in fiery resistance as she begins to lift my tight skirt up my strong thighs..

I can see the heat in her eyes, the mounting lust sweltering vividly within her as she stares at me. There's a hunger in her and she wants to devour me whole. She then abruptly slugs me a few times, catching me off guard and easily pounding me into a stunned state, and I moan in both pain and  frustration as I cannot defend myself. My world is spinning about and threatening to fall into darkness, but I manage to hang onto consciousness. But then, just like with the sudden punches she startles me once more by untying my bonds. I let out a soft sigh of relief when she unravels the last rope that binds me. I'm a little too dazed to act upon my freedom, so instead I lay there quietly, slowly regaining my bearings. A soft sigh escapes my lips when I feel her mount me, and I can just taste her lust that's growing inside her. I glance down at her as she leans over me, gasping a lil when I see her expose her firm tits to me. Another moan escapes my mouth as she begins to rub her stiff nipples over mine, and my moans only grow louder as she rubs those wonderful breasts of hers over my own mounds. They feel so good against my body..a warm, tingling sensation crawls over me as I lay there beneath my sexy Native captor..she pulls on my hair roughly, and conquers my lips with her mouth. I gasp into her rough kiss, a groaning into her mouth, wrestling with her tongue and excitedly suckling on it. For the moment, I forget about my peril, the humiliation ya put me thru and even the harsh punches ya inflicted on me. Instead, I lose myself to your kiss, kissing back aggressively, quietly admitting to myself how much I've enjoyed the rough treatment and being taken advantage of by such a sexy captor. As I return your heated kiss, I become more awake and alert..I know escape my first priority, and even as our lustful kiss lingers on, I have to get outta this situation..it's then that I notice we're alone in the tent, your companions deciding to leave us so you can act freely on your passions..

I press my lips firmly into yours with another moan, then as ya sigh in response ya feel my right hand grab the back of your head, yanking on your hair! I pull back on your head, breaking our heavy kiss, grunting as your fingers in my hair tighten. I ignore the burn in my scalp to instead pull as far back on your dark hair as I can, then I arch my lower back, plant my boots into the ground, and thrust my hips upward! My waist rises beneath your crotch and lifts up, and abruptly, sharply, I turn to my right, rolling sideways to buck ya off of me! I watch ya roll over the dirt and move frantically up to your knees. I scramble to my knees as well, and quickly grab my lasso which was discarded on the ground after ya untied me from it. Snatching it up, I whip it at ya as ya turn to face, watching it wrap around your upper body. It wraps firmly around your shoulders, just under those lovely bare tits, and around your arms and waist, pinning your arms to the sides!

"That oughta hold ya, ya lil varmint.." I hiss, smirking when I see ya can't escape for now.

As ya kneel there, struggling, tangled up and helpless, I get up onto my feet and look about the enclosed space of the tent. I bend over and grab my corset, taking a few moments to put it back on while ya struggle to escape my lasso. I then toss on my vest and reach down for my hat, placing it over the wild mess of my hair that's flowing from the top of my head. I reach over to my panties and pull them back up my shapely, fishnet clad legs. Fix up my tight skirt as well. I'm about to look for my six-shooters and my other lasso when--

"MMPHH!"

A hand suddenly clamps down over my mouth from behind, while an arm wraps around my chest, pinning my arms to my sides! I gasp when I feel a pair of firm breasts push into my back as I struggle against the hand and arm, and quickly see another small, trim and feminine body rush up in front of me. Damn bitches, I think in a panic, must have snuck back into the tent! I struggle against the girl holding me from behind but she has a firm grip on me. The one in front of me grabs my hands roughly and starts to wrap one of the ropes that were discarded on the ground around my wrists! She ties them together tightly in front of me, and quickly wraps another rope around my upper arms, shoulders and just below my breasts. I moan into the girl's palm, wiggling my hips and struggling. No, I can't be captured again.. I won't!

I watch as the little bitch bends over to grab another rope to tie my legs together--and then my right knee snaps upward and slams right into her forehead! She lets out a cry and her whole body snaps up and falls backward! I hear the girl holding me from behind gasp in shock, and I quickly stomp my root foot down hard into her foot! She lets out a squeal and I twist out of her grip, turning to my left in a sharp, forceful turn. She releases me completely, but charges at me a moment later with rage in her eyes as I turn to face her. Just at the last moment, I bend forward, feeling her tummy press against my left shoulder. I hear her let out a scream as I straighten up, lifting her over my shoulder and practically flipping her over me in the process! She lands in a heap, right on top of BOTH of ya, still tangled up in my lasso, and her little friend who's moaning in a daze. I look over at the three of ya as ya'll lay there in a pile, and I let out a laugh and move over to opening of the tent. I pause at the doorway, turning back, pucker my lips and blow ya'll a kiss before I disappear, running out of the tent and into the dry, hot night.

My hands are still bound together firmly and I've left my guns and lasso back in that tent, but at least I'm free. I stay low to the ground, careful as to not alert any of the other Natives of my presence. We made a bit of a ruckus back inside the tent but it looks like the majority of the camp is over by the large fire about ten feet or so away. They probably didn't even hear the commotion inside there. Better for me..I spot a pair of horses tied up to a tree, and sneak on over to them. Manage to untie one and mount him, which proved to be a bit tricky given how my arms are bound together. Moments later, even with my tied hands I ride on out of the camp, disappearing into the night, heading back to my town..

(Very very very sorry for my absence! RL was whippin' my rear real good lately, and only now I've managed to get back into the mix of things :-* )

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 01:52:48 AM »
showdown at rattlesnake gulch  part-2.
place.cattyville...scene.. the dark and musty  big devil saloon

table in the middle of the room. four tramps. the gambler, the cowgirl,the saloon girl , and the school marm..are beginning a game of poker.
the tension between the four is heavy. drawing the attention of the gunfighter.

at a coner table the two most notorious vicious and hottest outlaws lexibabe,
and mistycats talk over their plans.

behind the bar a pimply faced boy.no more than 19  oogling the girls in the room.
when  a blonde girl in pig tails the owner of the town brothel bust in.shouting
that deputy cindy was seen leavingtown and that there was no law in cattyville.

meanwhile  miles outside of town sheriff tiffany has fought her  way free,from the group of renegade indians.that leaves a host of questions.

with no law in town while the  outlaws misty and lexi take advantage? and clean out the town?
 will the gunslinger join  with lexi and misty..or with the  dark mysterious gambler?

what of the tension  between the cowgirl,the saloon girl and the school marm?
will they become heroes or villans.

can sheriff tiffany  finish her escape and return to save cattyville?
or will the  sexy lustful indian princess make tiffany her slave?

and will deputy cindy return?

{it's open for any one to take over here}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2013, 06:36:34 AM »
Xhowdown at rattlesnake gulch. Part 2

Place..american southwest.  1870'*s

Scene. Dusty cow town named cattyville.a few typical businesses of the day scattered along.main st
.to tne left.the cattyville freight office.a.large impressive building.that has most of the activity during the week

Across the.side street.  The gunsmith shop..then the assayers office

Located next to rylies.wwestern gear...appears to be closed

Next in line is the sheriffs office

Then.  Luren and nutmegs general mercantile

Then the second side street just around the coner the blacksmith shop

On the coner the life blood of any western town. The territory bank..stormbolt prop

On the right side of main street.  The cattyville telegraph co
Then the territory newspaper

Next is the town barber.  Then the town restraun

On the coner the largest building in town.the cattyville hotel

Around the coner the doctors and denistry office.a.few empty buildings

Then the town brothel..the silk stockings room     

Across from thd hotel the towns social center.  The bigt devil saloon

Further down is the town stables

The town is quiet today. Most of the activity in the saloon

A large dank place filled with a sweaty dusty whiskey smell

At the far table four tramps.the local rancher.the saloon girl

The school marm..and a mysterious darkhaired stranger

Oddly enough the game has drawn the attention of the vicious blonde gunfightedr

In the center of the room...the notorious outlaws..misty and lexi..talking over their plans

Out side the sky darkens..thunder booms in the distance

Miles outside of town the sheriff has fallen captive to a small band of renegade indians

Anyone can begin here...after completing your post..please indidcate who's turn will be next 
the prez tramp

Candy123

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 09:37:24 AM »
Three days ago in Denver.

Sarah was having an argument with her mother and her father. Sarah was set for an arranged marriage with a rich man in Denver. This man was very rich that he had money for ten lifetimes and still have enough not to work in the eleventh. Sarah found a problem with it. She did not love the man. Love was very important to the shy small girl.

Father: If you leave for Cattyville then you are cut off. We will never take you back even if you fail which I suspect you will.

Mother never spoke up against her husband. Sarah was sure that mother disagreed with him cutting me off as well as me leaving. Sarah knew though that she did not want to end up like her mother. Sarah wanted to put her foot down right now about leaving. Sarah was determined to take the next stagecoach South.

Sarah: Cut me off if you must, father. I will succeed in CattyVille. People will come from all over to stay in my hotel. I will make my Hotel the best in the South.

Sarah looked into the face of her father. He seemed relatively unimpressed by owning a small hotel in a town ruled by gun slingers and other vagrants. There was more money to be made in Denver and he knew that. He could not get it through his daughter's skull and into her brain.

Father: Do not come crying to me when you fail. Good Day.

Sarah watched as he took my Mother by the hand and they went inside. Sarah wanted to speak to her Mother once before she left but that is now impossible to do. Sarah waved at her mother as she was taken inside. The door closes closing the scene for that particular scene. Sarah took her bags and was taken to the stagecoach going South.

Present Time........

The thunder closing in on the stagecoach as it makes it way to the town of Cattyville. The sound of roaring thunder can be heard all over the valley. Sarah was alone in the stagecoach coming to Cattyville. Sarah felt uneasy for most of the ride down to Cattyville. There was always the chance of outlaws hitting the coach or Indians.

As we bumped along the dusty trails and the vast territory, I could feel civilization receeding behind me. Slipping away with each turn of the wagon wheels. My mother taught me that different customs, language or colour of skin were not causes for prejudice or hostility. But as I saw real Indians for the first time, I could not reason with the knots in my stomach.

Driver: Almost there darling.

The driver spoke with the town in view. The dusty trails now behind them Sarah could now relax as the town got bigger and bigger into view. Sarah knew there was a sheriff in town but not so sure about the deputy. This would be one of the first places Sarah would have to stop to let them know she was in town. The new hotel owner.

Driver: CattyVille.

The sounds of the horses slowing down and the feeling that the wheels have stopped have given Sarah the impression that they are at the destination. Sarah waits for the door to be opened which it is a moment later by the courteous driver. The driver takes Sarah by the hand and helps her down. Sarah picks up her dress a little with her other hand not to trip on it. Once down on firm footing Sarah releases the long dress to let it drop back down.

Driver: Are you sure you will be okay miss?

Sarah: Thank you kind sir. I am the new hotel owner here. I will be okay.

Sarah not wanting to admit it but she was a little nervous being here now that she was actually here. Sarah having knots in her stomach was a sure sign of that. Sarah was by herself for the first time ever. Sarah no longer had her mother to watch over her.

Sarah watched as her three bags were unloaded from the top of the stage coach. Sarah watched as the men placed them on the nearby wooden planks which of Sarah is now standing on. Sarah's violet dress with a violet hat standing out in the town where everyone was dressed very ruggedly. Sarah had arrived.

All Sarah had to do now was find where the hotel was located. Sarah knew what it looked like but where in town was it exactly.

TO BE CONTINUED BY ANYONE?