News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

midnight fight tales

• 192 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: midnight fight tales
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 10:03:24 PM »
*Down on one knee as I place the dildo down on the poolside I squeal out as I suddenly feel a hard kick up under my mini-skirt into my curvy bottom . I shriek as I splash down into the water, sputtering as I come up for air. My tiny cheer outfit, tights and knee socks clinging tightly to my wet body. *

Ummmmmmm.... Wow ... Attack from behind? That's page 1 of the Tramp book of classless fighting.

*Paddling to the edge of the pool , I watch as Michelle laughs with the bartender sipping her man drink. Reaching up , I grab the massive dildo and throw it at Michelle. The dildo slaps her across the face knocking her drink out of her hand and onto the bartender. *

Now .... That is a perfect 10!!!

*i curtsy to no one in particular... Very proud of myself , despite the fact that my pretty  clothes are all wet*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:06:03 PM by Heidi Foster »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 06:16:00 AM »
we are separated  and pulled away  from  each other  we try and keep eye contact,taunting and threatening    anytime  bitch   bring it  anytime

I finally settle down  and led from the pool area to the small pool house
getting  some encouragement   inside  the pool house  I cool off even more
realizing what happened  sob a bit feeling embarrassed

stormbolt walks in a nd talks me down a little more..eventually I feel well enough to walk back to my room to try and relax    but still i'm restless
I decide to change  and go out for a walk   ..I shower   and notice my arm
the bitch did some damage with her nails..i feel some comfort knowing  that she bears my nail marks also

I walk through the lobby  hearing  some  murmurs 'THAT'S ONE OF THE GIRLS WHO WAS IN THE FIGHT"  feeling embarrassed again and blushing

I walk quickly  through the lobby  and parking  lot   towards the small town
it is not a far walk  and the cool evening breeze  helps me feel better
I find a small café  AMBER'S CAFE   and walk in  the place is crowded
I see  several people  I know  there....storm,,,junkee,michelle,,hope,,Heidi
I order a light dinner   begin chating with  some  friends and start feeling better

I sit at the table enjoying the live music   when my phone  buzzes
a  text  from that bitch  Elektra  .how   ?  I thought I had deleted her
from my list   apparently not....  meet me at the cottage  bitch  i'm waiting
I ignore it...a few minutes pass   then another message   "scared bitch"
I again ignore it   another few minutes   then  another message  "chicken shit always knew you were chicken shit lexibitch"

I send back "they will  never be a day  that i'm scared of you  cxnt"
another message   "ten come on slut,i'm waiting  let' finish it"
I send back...."I agree  let's finish it  ho"  me and you"
yeah just me and you cxnt.i'm at the cottage.do you know the one?
I send back.....yeah bitch  I know  the one....i'm coming..to kick your ass
the  last message from Elektra     thenn come on   

I make an excuse to leave the café  and begin the walk back to the resort
walking past the hotel    and  down the path towards the cottage {yt Elektra}

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:23:55 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 05:18:07 PM »
Very nice action so far ladies!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 04:58:26 AM »
I walk at a quick pace  almost  jogging  some  back towards the resort  tthen to the cottage....ohhh that  bitch    she want;s it..this time  she is going to get it  I seeth to myself..... I walk through  the parking lot  then past the  resort
quickly  my heels clicking on the pavement  echoing  in the  fading light
it will be dark soon.

I reac the  path to the cottage  my heart racing sweat  beading on my forehead....I stop a moment to catch my breath...slow down girl conserve  your  energy  I tell myself.....I look up at the sky  a big full moon  is above.

I continue down the path   I pass a young couple on their way back to the resort....finally I see  the  cottage  a light shines through the window

I stop just outside the door  thinking about what is about to happen  between  Elektra  and myself of our fight in the pool earlier about our rivalry  and our past fights.

for all her talk  Elektra  is tougher than she looks  her  beauty  hides  just a touch  of darkness  ....  I know this is  will not be an easy fight,both of us will suffer..
.taking a deep breath I reach out turning the door knob   and push the door swings in opening   I step inside    looking through the entry room I see  Elektra sitting  in the chair  her legs crossed.

I push the door to with a bang..the sound startles her as she shifts in the  chair  our eyes meet  the tension is  thick   I turn and lock the door

well bitch  is'ent this what we wanted  just  me and you  {yt Elektra}
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 04:38:23 PM »
Ok! This time I'm here strictly as a spectator. Great intros girls ! Your match up is epic !! Elektra,  your outfit is to die for! Go get her girl !! *Blushes shyly *

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 05:18:50 PM »
once inside   we  glare    our dislike for each other  just seething under the  surface...this is it   I tell myself  one way or the other  we settle things

wearing my blue cotton  button up  tank top  and  jean shorts
I take a deep breath  a little nervous....I hear  Elektra's voice  and nod tossing her the keys  then wath as she drops them out of the window
looking around the room is large  a good thing plenty of room

I move to the chair sitin and take off my sandles then stand un button my top
choosing to fight in just my bra and shorts  since I have nothing  else  to wear if need be.....removing my earrins I place them on the mantle

turning to face Elektra  she also has removed her  top..this is it finally
I walk slowly  with confidence to here   she  moves to meet me
neiher baking  away  now  because we can't

wanting to strike first  .I USE MY LEFT HAND TO CATCH HER HAIR CURLING MY FINGERS DEEP IN HER  MOP.PULLING HER HEAD TO AN ANGLE  EXPOSING HER CHEEK  THEN SWING A RIGHT SLAP ACROSS HER FACE  "SMACK"    god that feels good I think..... your ass is mine I shriek out
{yt Elektra]
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2015, 03:36:05 AM »
I square up to lexi having removed my top. We stand snarling and swearing at each other. I feel her fingers twist firstly lightly in my hair but then a sharp tug she pulls my head to one side.

SLAAAP hee palm connects with my cheek. Made quite a nice noise when landing but it didnt affect me in the slightest. I was expecting it if not deserving of it! My head snaps to one side . In a flurry of hair i turn back to face her. I smile at her and give her a defiant look. I place my hand on her shoulder and give her a hard push away from me. She staggers back 3 or 4 steps and stops still. Still glaring at you i take a step back to where i was sitting and pick up my bag. I rummage aroind inside for a few seconds. Lexi looks puzzled and i can imagine why. "What you doing bitch?" She growls!

Oh you ask bitch? Well here it is! I produce a pair of black leather ankle cuffs joined by no more than a metre of chain. Lets do this ... I bend down and attach one cuff to my right ankle .... I gesture to her. Come on then lexi, put the other end on your ankle and tether us together..... NO ESCAPE!! Dares you .......

Here's where we see Lexi for the little chicken that she is! :P Come on darling , she dared you !!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2015, 06:50:29 AM »
my slap lands  with a good  smack  sound..make my hand hurt  but it feels good to... Elektra looks like she wants to  cry already :P...i'll got more than that
bit***  I start  but she reaches out shoving my shoulders..i stumble back a few steps   my breast bouncing under my bra....ten she starts rummaging through her bag..what is the bitch up to  maybe she wants a ham sandwich before we start fighting.....what are you doing bitch??

she pulls out   a strap  and ttaches to her ankle  then looks up at me  with a snear...now I see..smiling....ohhh I dare bitch answering her  moving closer
taking the other end   I attache it to my ankle..brushin my hair back  I step into her  our breast pressing togeather....faces inches apart..ready to fight now  I hisss {yt Elektra]
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2015, 01:57:36 PM »
so  here we are  face  to face     tied togeather    our built up animosity  boiling   over   all I want to do is slap that  smug  defiant cocky  face
and tear out  her hair

she catches me by surprise with her slap   the smck fills  the room
"IIIIII"  I yelp out my head rocks to the side   turning to face her rubbing my burning cheek....her satisfied smirk is  just to much to take

I lunge into her our bodies bang togeather  diving both hands inyo elektras hair   I shake her head   side to side   the release my right  hand  skaping at her  body  anywhere i can  ..{yt  elektra}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 02:17:20 PM »
owwww  you slut  i  hiss feeling  her claws  curl deep in my  hair  . i dive mmy right hand  back  into her hair   we spin around  tearing at each others hair without caution   our sobs of pain and anger  alternate

then   uughn i  groan out felling her knee smash  into my stomach   
i gasp for breath     bitchhhh i  sputter    again releasing my right hand and try to punch  into her ribs  {yt elektra]
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 07:57:54 PM »
Sattisfied with the dlap that had her cheek burning... I smirk at her. I know that was going to be the flashpoint between us. My head is suddenly rocking as our bodies bang together. Bitchhhh i yelp as her claws firstly dig into my hair and then into my side.

Taken a bit by suprise i gather my thoughts and plunge my nails deep into her mane. Both us rocking side to side i manage to lift my knee up and crash this into her groin. Seemed to land fiercely as she yowls like a scalded cat.

Mmmmmmmm.... So vicious ! I love it !!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2015, 05:12:48 PM »
let goo of me I shriek  my  scalp burning   as you pull out strands of my hair  I twist my left hand deeper in your hair     trying to do the same to you.......uuugh I groan  when you push my head back.......I stumble back pulling you forward with me

using my right hand I grab your wrist  jerking your hand away from me...then push my right and between us  griping your breast curling my fingers into your flesh through your bra 

{yt Elektra}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 04:32:49 AM »
i'll  twist it off bitch I screech  sinking and twisting my claw into your breast...my scalp feeling like every bit of my hair  is being torn out....let go I huff giving your hair another vicious pull
 we stumble baack     falling onto the  wicker sofa..we  twist and pull  our bodies causing the small sofa to tumble over  dumping our asses in the floor

the sofa overturns  over us....the lower half of our tethered legs  sticking out
the movements of our legs tell the  hidden story  twining togeather   first my taned toned legs then you pale white toned legs  as we fight  our bodies bumping the sofa pshing it up
but not  completely knocking it off us

the sound  of flesh hit from exchanged slaps followed by groans of pain and anger
"why do you always have to be so stupid"  I pushing on top  using my left hand to claw at you arm and  shoulder

then owwwww I wail in agony  feeling your teeth sink into my shoulder
bitchhhh falling off you  trying to  use my right knee to hit you if I can  anywhere

our fighting finally knocks the sofa from over us as we slap,pull and kick at each other
{yt Elektra}
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 12:37:58 PM »
i'll  twist it off bitch I screech  sinking and twisting my claw into your breast...my scalp feeling like every bit of my hair  is being torn out....let go I huff giving your hair another vicious pull
 we stumble baack     falling onto the  wicker sofa..we  twist and pull  our bodies causing the small sofa to tumble over  dumping our asses in the floor

the sofa overturns  over us....the lower half of our tethered legs  sticking out
the movements of our legs tell the  hidden story  twining togeather   first my taned toned legs then you pale white toned legs  as we fight  our bodies bumping the sofa pshing it up
but not  completely knocking it off us

the sound  of flesh hit from exchanged slaps followed by groans of pain and anger
"why do you always have to be so stupid"  I pushing on top  using my left hand to claw at you arm and  shoulder

then owwwww I wail in agony  feeling your teeth sink into my shoulder
bitchhhh falling off you  trying to  use my right knee to hit you if I can  anywhere

our fighting finally knocks the sofa from over us as we slap,pull and kick at each other
{yt Elektra}

Omg yes!!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! You totally have her now Elektra darling! Finish her off!!

And Lexi, Elektra isn't pale! She's total PERFECT thank you very much ! :P

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 07:25:03 AM »
our fighting knocks the little sofa from over us....we separate a moment
to catch our breath  then lunge for each other..we fall to our sides legs tangle arms pulling hands slaping we push togeather...she shoves into me ettig on top
our bodies wirth and wrsttle    sliding over the floor

using my right hand I pull and rip  at her hair...using my left hand slap and scratch across her back  my fingers catching her bra strap pulling  until it pops loose and falls away.
I arch and twist an roll on top lifting my body slaming my tits down on hers  yt elektra
the prez tramp