News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Contestator request-Bianca-40 years old Quartnee-19 years old

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Contestator request-Bianca-40 years old Quartnee-19 years old
« on: October 11, 2015, 02:08:08 AM »

Quartnee-outfit from fight

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Contestator request-Bianca-40 years old Quartnee-19 years old
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 02:11:07 AM »

Bianca-outfit from fight

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 02:12:41 AM »

My wife Bianca and I have been married for about 15 years, we're both a little over 40 now. I didn't meet Bianca until college, but I've heard plenty of stories about when the sexy red head Bianca was in high school, and all the fights she got into. Everyone had big smiles when they talk about it, they not only got me excited about the fight, but my wife used to love to humiliate the girls she beat up. Bianca's family is Irish and they brag about the brawls that they had.. Bianca is a red head, green eyes, 40+ years old, very beautiful face. Although she doesn't have quite the very hot body she used to have, she's 5'2”, 35F-25-35, just past 40. She's still active, gym, self defense and always running around. I have never got to experience seeing my wife in a fight, and my favorite fantasies are about my wife having a fight. There are several other women that are really hot, and if I'm not using one of them, it's because I just met a hot new woman and I check her out in my fantasies. Bianca knows about my fantasies, but she doesn't know how much it is consuming me. My favorite fantasies are when I'm having sex or making love with Bianca. I don't have any idea of what Bianca is thinking, all I know is that two women are going to be throwing punches. Bianca has told me a few stories which she makes up as she goes along. When she thinks I'm checking another woman's body out, I may be, but I”m also sizing her up for my fantasies. Bianca loves to tell me how jealous she gets and she saw that slut flirting with me. She tells me the next time I see her I'm going to punch her face in.” She teases my cock, not only with her hand, but with her long, sharp, shiny red fingernails. She tells me exactly how she fights the other woman, blow by blow. They exchange punches until Bianca catches them with a good shot, and then she really works her over. My wife knows how much it turns me on, so occasionally she's raise her fists up like a boxer and start to spar, block and throw punches, sometimes she'll spar with me, and I have to tell you, she can really throw a punch, sometimes in the mirror.

So our good friends and neighbor's Ann and Bob were going away for a weekend, and they ask us if we could check out their house, where they were leaving their always in trouble 19 year old daughter  Quartnee while they are away. Quartnee was in trouble for everything from drinking, to indecent exposure, or brawling. Quartnee is a handful, but Bianca and I were quite sure that it would be no problem. So Bob and Ann  left town at 5 pm, and Bianca and I go home and eat dinner, and then we start to get really dressed up for this big party at a club.

I'm already dressed, so I told Bianca that I was going to Bob and Ann's house and to be ready when I get back. I arrive at the big home, this is quite a grand place. There are people all over the place, making me think of animal house. There is liquor all over the place, people smoking pot. I couldn't find Quartnee, so I had to start asking people and someone finally me that she's in the dungeon in the basement. The word dungeon had gone completely over my head, because all I could think about is Yah, I found out where it is. When I reach the basement there seems to be several rooms, and as I look no one is in any of the rooms so far, but I can hear voices down at the end of the hall.

The four women that are scantily clad in bikini's are each one more beautiful then the other. They're all about the same age, 19, and hot. One of the women turn around, and I could see a big, dildo strapped onto her. It is Quartnee and a big smile came across her face as she grabs my arms and pulls me into the room, and she says, “Oh girls, look at what has come to us, a handsome, mature stud, there will be no use for my strap on today. The young women swarmed around Johnny, touching him, grabbing him. For a moment I was taken a back, under very different circumstances this very well may be a smoking hot fantasy, BUT I quickly came to my senses and I told Quartnee that I needed to talk to her in private, but the other women grab a hold of me and say, “NOOO, you can't leave.”I try nicely pulling myself away and in a more serious voice I said, “Quartnee, I must insist that we talk right now.” Quartnee is
5,2ft 37E-24-37 19 years old

I can't believe it. I didn't even see it happening, but Quartnee puts a pair of hand cuffs on my wrists, and the next thing I know two women are taking all of my clothes off, removing whatever they can, and then ripping off anything that wouldn't come off. Then the two women leans over and they shackle my feet. I'm so fuckin shocked that I'm speechless. Quartnee puts a cock ring on my cock and I was so embarrassed, as she touched my cock it jumped and grew rock hard. Quartnee squeezes my cock and smiles as she says, “did I do that.” So I'm helpless, and the four woman lead me to an elevator and up and out onto a large patio where there is a big party going on. There is music, and people dancing and a bar, and many tables and benches.   

I realize that quite a bit of time has gone by and Bianca must have been calling. That's when I hear a commotion and I see my beautiful wife, all dressed up on her very sexy red dress and sky scraper heels walks out onto the patio. All eyes are on her as she walks over and then she see's me, and I”m all tied up. She walks right over to me and she starts trying to set me free, but she see's that the hand cuffs needs a key. She see's Quartnee standing there so she stands up and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “alright Quartnee, take those hand cuffs off of my husband, and lets get busy breaking this party up.” 

Quartnee laughs and she says, “your husbands cock is mine for to-nite, and this party is just about to get started.” I can see my wife taken aback a little. I think she was quite sure that Quartnee would bow to her authority. My hot red headed wife authoritatively says, “You take those hand cuffs off of him right this instant.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded back yard has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two women arguing with each other. Quartnee is really a viscous, cocky bitch and she wants to make a fuckin fool of Bianca, and she screams, “You stupid old whore bitch, who do you think you are telling me what to do. I love knocking the shit out of weak, pathetic old slut's that think that they're so tough, and I just love dominating and humiliating old whore's like you.” I can see Bianca's face is beet red, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Quartnee hard, “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Bianca is pissed off and she screams, “You better learn some respect for me. You're a snot nose, 19 year old little girl  and you definitely need to be taught some manners.” 

Quartnee pulls her left fist back and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Bianca's nose, making her nose bleed and swinging her head back, and as Bianca's head comes forward, Qaurtnee sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Bianca's nose again. Blood is rolling from Bianca's nose as her head snaps back, and Bianca stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Bianca looks taken aback and not sure what to do. Quartnee goes right after her, she leaps right up onto Bianca, wrapping her legs around Bianca's waist. She grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching Bianca's head back and forth and back and forth, and Bianca is stumbling on her 5” heels under the weight of Quartnee, until Bianca loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement, and Quartnee is right on top of her. Quartnee shoves Bianca's shoulders back, knock my wife flat out on her back, and Quartnee leaps right onto Bianca's stomach and as Bianca lets out a “OOFF,” gasp, Quartnee grabs Bianca's arms and she holds them down on the concrete. Then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knees.

Quartnee grows even cockier. She's holding Bianca pinned down helplessly to the cement, and Bianca can't do a fuckin thing to stop her from beating her up. Quartnee grabs Bianca's hair and she yanks her head up off of the concrete, screaming right in Bianca's shocked face, “You really are a weak old whore, aren't you.” Bianca's face is beet red and she desperately trying to buck and kick, but she can't. Quartnee has her pinned, and 40 year old Bianca can't do anything to get this slut off of her. Quartnee punches Bianca, “bang,” right in her face, right in her nose. Blood is rolling from Bianca nose, and her face is beet red, and she screaming, “You're going to be in a lot of trouble little girl, you better get off of me right now.” Qurtnee punches Bianca, “bang,” right in her mouth, and Bianca's lips split open, and blood is rolling from her lips. Bianca is infuriated and she's bucking and she's kicking, tears are starting to well up in her eyes from the frustration of being beat up by 19 year old Quartnee, in front of me, and in front of all of these people. My cock is rock hard at this point, watching this hot sexy young woman, completely in control of my wife, my beautiful, sexy hot mature wife, my wife who is old enough to be her mother.

Quartnee gets up off of Bianca and she leans down and she grabs my wife's sexy red dress and she starts yanking on it, tearing at it, screaming, “you want me to get off of you Bianca, get up you stupid old whore, get up so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Bianca's beautiful dress rips half off of her body as Quartnee drags her standing up on her feet, and just as she does, Quartnee rips the rest of Bianca's sexy dress right off of her body. Bianca is just standing there in her sexy red bra and little red lace panties, and now the crowd is screaming. Quartnee grabs my wife's red bra and she laughs as she screams, “you thought you were so fuckin tough. You're not so fuckin tough. Your a weak, pathetic old whore. Say it. Tell your husband that you're a weak, pathetic old whore, and that you don't deserve his cock.” Tears start rolling down Bianca's face, and her face is beet red. Bianca screams, “You're going to be in so much trouble little girl, now you better let me go.”

Quartnee yanks at my wife's red bra, screaming right in her face, “I told you that you are not in charge bitch. I warned you that if you keep trying to take control of me that I was going to knock the shit out of you and take control over you. You're going to be my slave bitch, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Feebly Bianca try's pushing Quartnee away from her crying out, “enough, this is enough.” Quartnee lets go of Bianca's red bra with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my wife's nose. Blood is really rolling from Bianca's nose and blood really starts rolling from Bianca's nose. Bianca starts crying even harder, crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” BUT Quartnee is showing off for all of her friends and the crowd is cheering and screaming, and you can hear some of the men screaming, “strip her, take her clothes off.” Quartnee rips Bianca's bra off and she holds it up for everyone to see. Now the crowd is really screaming.

Quartnee raises her fists up like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to use these flabby, pathetic old cow tits of yours as punching bags.” Quartnee starts “left fist, “bam,” right breast, right fist, “bam,” left breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I can't believe how hard my cock is watching this smoking hot young woman beating up my sexy red headed mature wife. Quartnee is using Bianca's big, sexy tits as punching bags, and Bianca is begging Quartnee, “STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP.” The crowd is going crazy.

Quartnee screams, “you want me to stop beating you up slut, then tell everyone that you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Tears are streaming down Bianca's cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and feebly Bianca starts to stumble away from Quartnee crying out, “this has gone to far, you are to stay away from me little girl.” Quartnee runs right after Bianca screaming, “where do you think you're going you weak, pathetic old whore, I'm not even finished with you yet.” She grabs Bianca's shoulder and she spins her right back around to face her and as she does she sends her left fist plowing, “boom,” right into my wife's stomach. “EEEWWW,” my wife groans as she puts her hands to her stomach and she bends over in pain. Quartnee grabs my wife by her hair and she yanks her standing straight up, and Bianca reaches up grabbing for Quartnee's hands to pull them out of her hair as she scream, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Quartnee starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding my wife's stomach, short jackhammer blows, quick sharp punches, knocking the fuckin air out of Bianca over and over again, “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOFFF,” until Bianca's knees just buckle under her and Bianca falls over onto her hands and knees in a ball holding her aching belly.

Quartnee grabs Bianca's hair and she yanks her sitting up straight and Bianca screams, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO.” Quartnee is vicious and she screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you stupid old whore, then you better tell everyone that you're my slave, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” I can clearly see that the last bit of pride, the last bit of dominance, the last bit of her authority has been knocked out of her and tears start overflowing from Bianca's eyes, and Bianca starts crying out, “you win, I give up, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry for coming here, please let me go.” QUARTNEE GROWS VISBLY ANGRY, HER FACE TURNS BRIGHT, BRIGHT RED, and she screams, “now I'm going to teach you to respect me you old whore. I'm going to teach you obedience you disobedient old slut.” The crowd is cheering and cheering.

Quartnee grabs Bianca's red hair and she starts dragging her on her hands and knees across the rough cement, and Bianca is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET ME GO, YOU'RE HURTING ME.” Quartnee drags Bianca right over to a cement bench. She lets go of Bianca's hair and she grabs Bianca's sexy red panties and she rips them off, and now the crowd is going crazy. Quartnee grabs Bianca's hair and she sits down, pulling Bianca right across her lap. Young, hot, sexy 19 year old Quartnee takes my mature 40 year old wife right over her knee and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my wife's left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. This young little tart has my exquisitely beautiful mature red head wife strung across her lap, and she's giving my wife a spanking, much like you would expect my wife to do to her. Quartnee just keeps on smacking the shit out of Bianca's ass, until Bianca's ass is all swollen and black and blue, and blood is rolling from the bloody red welt marks on Bianca's sexy ass. Quartnee screams, “you better get it through your head you stupid old whore, you're my slave, you're y fuckin slave, and you're going to fuckin do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.”

Quartnee calls for one of her girlfriends to get her pocket book. She brought a big, black leather pocket book to Quartnee and Quartnee opens the pocket book and she takes a few things out. I can't see what's going on. Then I see Quartnee holding a butt plug right up to Bianca's anus. Bianca has this puzzled look across her face, she couldn't at all figure out what is about to happen, but then Quartnee shoves it in. She shoves the butt plug right up my wife's ass. Bianca's eyes almost buldge out of her head and Bianca is squirming and jumping, and letting out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.” BUT

Then Quartnee sits up and she grabs this black box, and she's holding it right over Bianca's back as she still has Bianca on her stomach across her lap It's a remote control and the crowd has gone silent, everyone is waiting to see what happens next as “BBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZ,” Quartnee sends an electric shock right up my wife's ass. The voltage shook her whole body and Bianca screams, “AAAAHHH.” Quartnee lets out a viscous laugh as she screams, “you better tell everyone that you're my slave, you better fuckin tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress, or I'll really give you a fuckin shocking experience. The crowd is cheering, and I just can't help how hot I find it, watching this super hot, beautiful, sexy 19 year old woman has brought my mature, beautiful, sexy red headed wife to her breaking point. My cock sstarts pulsating as I stand there and watch Bianca scream, “Alright, I'm your slave, are you happy bitch, I'm your fuckin slave.” Everyone watching thinks that it's over because Quartnee had won the fight and made my wife do something against her will, BUT Quartnee is proving to be exactly what many people have been saying about her for quite a while now, and although I never thought about it before, this is way past the hottest fantasies I have ever had before, and I don't remember my cock ever being this hard for so fuckin long without a woman touching it.

Quartnee shoves my wife off of her lap, and Bianca falls right over onto her hands and knees on the cement. “BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZ,” tears start overflowing out of my wife's eyes and she cry's out, “OOOOWWWW STOP,” as that shock penetrates first up her ass, and then throughout her whole body. Quartnee screams, “I told you that you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, now if you're ready to become obedient to me you old whore, you may say it again.” I can see Bianca is visibly shaken now. Her teeth are chatter and she's shaking in fear.

I can see another big adjustment in Bianca's attitude. Now Bianca is going to try hard to please Mistress Quartnee, and desperately she starts crying out, “Alright Mistress Quartnee, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” Quartnee grabs my wife's hair and she drags her on her hands and knee right next to me. Then she sits Bianca up so that Bianca is looking right at me. I don't know why, but my wife looks so hot, so beautiful, so sexy, both women do, and both women are glistening in sweat. Quartnee takes every stitch of clothing off of he body and she stands over me and my wife. Then she pulls me up onto a bench, and she pulls my pants off, and my big, hard erect cock is standing straight up in the air. The women are cheering. Quartnee screams, “now he's going to get fucked by a real woman instead of a weak, pathetic old whore like you, Take a good look.”Quartnee is standing right over me facing my feet, and I'm looking up at Quartnee's tight, sexy, muscular little ass, and then I can see the tears streaming down Bianca's cheeks as slowly Quartnee positions her anus right on the tip of my big, hard cock. Quartnee starts bouncing up and down on my cock. Riding my cock like a mechanical bull, and each time she bounces up, my cock slides just a little deeper into her ass hole. I have this cock ring on my cock and I can't ever remember being this big, or this hard and this excited before. 

I'm looking at my wife watching as Quartnee's tight, muscular, sexy little ass is up and down as my, big, hard erect dick is plowing up her ass hole. I'm fucking her and she's got me soaking wet in seat, and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” All of a sudden I hear a short, “BBBZZZ,” and I look over at my wife shaking and vibrating.” Quartnee screams, “wake up bitch, don't take your afternoon nap on me now you stupid old bitch.” Bianca is crying and crying. As she watches Quartnee bouncing up and down and up and down on my hard erect cock. Quartnee laughs viciously as she screams, “Get ready, get fuckin ready, because now you're husband is going to fill my ass hole with his hot cum, and then you are going to lick each and every last drop of his cum right out of my ass hole you big mouth. You're a weak, pathetic old lady and I'm going to drain you of every last drop of your dignity.” Bianca really doesn't want to do this, but Quartnee is crazy and just the thought of Bianca eating my cum out of sexy young Quartnee's ass hole, and the thought of my beautiful, sexy mature wife sticking her tongue into Quartnee's soaking wet pussy and licking her into orgasm makes me start, “OOOOOOWWWWWW, OOOOOOWWWWW, OOOOOOOOWWWWWW, dry squirting.

My body is spasming, I'm jumping, I can feel all the liquid from every inch of my body trying to shoot it's way out of the tip of my cock at once. I can't fuckin believe I'm standing here, right now and my wife, my very beautiful, sexy, hot wife, is licking the very last drops of my cum out of Quartnee's, sexy, tight, muscular little ass, and Quartnee spins around facing my wife's head. She holds her pussy only inches over my wife's face, and yes, Quartnee is just as hot from the front, with her big, firm sexy tits standing straight out in front of her, and her big nipples are all hard and erect. Her tits are bouncing up and down with every breath.

I didn't think that anyone could be any more submissive and humiliated than Quartnee has made my wife. Bianca has already gone through several adjustments to her attitude, so you can imagine how excited me and everyone else gets when we see my wife go to the next level. She has gone to I will never lick your cxnt, to please don't make me lick your cxnt, to now, 'PLEASE LET ME LICK YOU INTO ORGASM MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME EAT YOU INTO ORGASM MISTRESS.”

Quartnee holds her dripping wet pussy up and I watch my wife, my absolutely beautiful, hot sexy woman sticks her tongue out and she start licking the hot 19 year old woman's pussy. She's teasing it with her tongue. My wife seems to be enjoying it. She's smiling and laughing as she is licking Quartnee feverishly, over and over again, like a dog licking it's master. It stuns me to see my wife so submissive, so obedient, so dominated and humiliated. She licks and kisses and teases her pussy, and she's making hot, passionate love to young Quartnee's cxnt, and everyone in the crowd is so excited. Men's cocks are all trying to break through their pants, and women have big wet spots. The very sexy 40 year old woman is kissing the pussy of a woman old enough to be her daughter. And Mama makes daughter cum. It was crazy. Quartnee is riding Bianca's face, and I can see Bianca feverishly licking away, kissing her soaking wet pussy over and over again. Quartnee starts “OOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, dry squirting right on my wife's face. She's pulling on my wife's hot red hair, riding her tongue like a wild bucking bronko, and my wife won't let it go, She's licking and kissing and worshiping young Quartnee's pussy, and Quartnee starts laughing, and crying, she's going out of her mind as “OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWEEE,” she really starts exploding on my wife's face.

I look down and I see cum and hot juices squirting out of hot, sexy young Quartnee's pussy, and it's going all over my red headed wife's face. Quartnee gets up. She stands up and she starts laughing as she see's this look of relief come across my wife's face, as she just lays there wiping the cum and juices off of her face and crying like a little girl.

Quartnee walks over and she stands right over Bianca and she looks down laughing viciously, “you think this is over. I'm far from finished with you yet.. Alright, gentleman, all of your that are here without a woman make two lines over here,” and she points where to make the two lines. Then on the other side of Bianca she points and says, “all couples line up over here. Then she points to a spot right above Bianca's head, and she says, “and any woman that are here alone.” Soon she had two cocks in her hand and a woman had a cock in her hand on two other sides, and the woman were masturbating the men. Looking at hot, sexy, beautiful tough Quartnee jerking off two guys, and looking down at my very beautiful sexy wife starting to get filled up with cum as men started squirting their hot cum from every direction, and the hot cum is landing all over Bianca's face, and her hair, and onto her big, sexy tits, dripping down onto her stomach. Quartnee screams, 'open you mouth you stupid old bitch, you have to swollow some of your cum shower.” I looked and my wife really looks pathetic now, all bloody and swollen and black and blue, just covered in cum from everyone in the crowd, and I can see some of that hot cum squirting right into my wife's mouth, and it was so fuckin hot when Quartnee screams, “swollow all of the cum you stupid old whore, and she opens her mouth. My wife opens her mouth and her mouth starts getting filled with hot cum again and Quartnee screams, “you better swallow every drop of that cum you old whore.”  My wife is swallowing cum and drenched in cum, and I'm just looking at the very hot looks Quartnee is giving me when

“WAKE UP HONEY, WAKE UP, REMEMBER WE HAVE TO STOP BY AND CHECK ON QUARTNEE BEFORE WE GO TO THE PARTY.  I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW HOT THAT FANTASY WAS AND HOW REAL IT FELT. WHILE I WAS DREAMING IT, I FELT LIKE I WAS RIGHT THERE. What a hot fantasy, perhaps Quartnee with mouth off to Bianca when we stop by there, and what do you think would happen if Quartnee and Bianca had a fight for real???????

Offline lovvycat

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 01:00:42 AM »
Very hot!

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 08:43:33 AM »
nice fight, Johnny   ;D