News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blondes Can't Fight IV

• 0 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Blondes Can't Fight IV
« on: October 30, 2011, 01:13:22 AM »
I wrote you about a fight I saw at a trendy all girl school in LA that I work at as a maintenance man. Angie, the leader of the Mexican gang has stripped June naked, the leader of the white gang. Pictures were taken as Angie abused June’s ass, tits and pussy! Angie even used a 10 inch vibrator in June’s cxnt and popped her virgin asshole with it!

The pictures were distributed to all the girls at school further embarrassing June, The white gang ranking had fallen to 3rd place with Angie’s Mexican gang challenging the black gang for school leadership.

A new girl enrolled in school a week after June’s humiliating defeat. Her name was Emily. A gorgeous white brunette with 38 DD breasts 24 inch waist and 36 inch hips! June’s measurements are 36DD 25 and 37 inches. She was approximately the same height, weight and age of June (5 feet and 7 or 8 inches tall, weighted around 120 lbs & was 18 years old). She had heard about the fight and wanted to challenge June for the leadership of the white gang. None of the other white girls want to be the leader after they have seen the torture June had taken at the hands of Angie.

The girls met at the back of school late on a Friday afternoon. June had on a very short tight fitting black skirt and a yellow button down shirt that hugged her huge tits. Emily also had on an equally tight black skirt but wore a light blue tight fitting blouse. Both girls had on 4 inch black heels. They put down their back packs faced each other as the white girls from the gang watched.

June said “LISTEN EMILY, YOU’RE NEW AT SCHOOL, SO YOU HAVEN’T HEARD ABOUT MY REPUTATION OF BEATING UP GIRLS. YOU DON’T WANT TO MESS WITH ME”. Emily replied “PLEASE JUNE. YOU COULDN’T EVEN BEAT THAT MEXICAN CHICK ANGIE. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU LOST TO A LOW LIFE MEXICAN! I’VE SEEN THE PICTUREs. BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOUR BALD PUSSY!” Emily and the other girls laughed at the last remark. “YOUR TITS LOOK LOVELY IN THAT BLACK & BLUE COLOR. IF YOU CALL THOSE SAGGING BAGS TITS! NOW THESE ARE TITS” Emily said as she cupped her huge breasts and turn slowly for all of the girls to admire. June’s face turned bright red and threw a punch at Emily and the fight was on!

Both girls started to box, with each girls getting in a few good head and body shots. June was the 1st to discover that trying to fight in high heels was going to be difficult. She kicked them off and went on the offensive with a series of punches that smashed Emily’s tits! Emily started to tumble backwards so June grabbed the front of her blouse to hold her up and ripped off all of the buttons in the process. June grabbed on to one of the sleeves and spun Emily around, rippling the blouse off and leaving Emily with only her pretty blue bra on! The girls cheered June on to strip Emily!

June charged Emily, but Emily side stepped her, stuck out her foot and June fell face down onto the ground. Emily jumped on her back and grabbed June’s long blonde head and pounded it into the ground, drawing blood from June’s nose. She then rolled June over and returned the favor by ripping the blouses off her top and tearing it off. This left June with only her white bra on.

June was able to squirm around enough to throw Emily off and got up again to box. Both girls now concentrated on punching each other tits! June then threw a series of quick slaps to Emily’s faces catching her by surprise. Emily put her arms up to protect her face, so June threw a lighting face grab to the front of Emily’s bra and ripped it off to the approval of the all girl audience. Emily magnificent breasts were exposed to everyone. Her nipples were rock hard, so it was obvious she was enjoying the fight.

A bunch of approximately 5 boys had heard the girls screaming, so they came over to see what was going on. They also gave their approval at seeing June strip the well endowed Emily!

Emily realized she needed to take off her high heels. She was in the process of doing this when June charged again and knocked her to the ground. June jumped and landed on Emily’s huge tits causing Emily to scream! June straddled Emily’s mid section, pinned her arms and started to slap Emily’s face back & forth. She then reached down and started to pinch and pull on Emily’s erected nipples! “PLEASE STOP OR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS! June laughed and said “YOU’RE IN NO POSITION TO BARGAIN!”

June rolled Emily over and turned around facing her ass. She pulled the zipper down on Emily’s skirt and slides it down her legs leaving her in just her cute blue panties! Emily was able to buck her hips and throw June off. This gave Emily time to capture her breath and stand back up.

June charged Emily again and wrested her, but Emily has able to trip her and push her back. Emily grabbed June’s bra as she was falling and ripped it off! June got back up was obviously dazed. It was very erotic to see these two topless buxom babes fight. They both had suntans, although June’s was darker, so there was a nice contract between their tan bodies and their firm creamy white tits. Both the boys and girls had their cell phones out taking pictures of this catfight!

Both women started throwing punches in rapid fire. It was fun to watch their large tits bounce and juggle as they threw the punches. They swayed back and forth making my cock grow even harder!

Emily threw a one two combination to June’s and then to her large tatas sending to the ground spread eagle! Emily jumped on June tits causing June to scream and started to throw rapid punches into Junes face and tits! Some of the white girls started to cheer for Emily and encouraging her to “PUNCH HER TITS BLACK AND BLUE LIKE ANGIE DID!”

Emily rolled June over, unzipped the zipper on her skirt and removed it leaving June in just in her white thong! Emily started to slap the well shaped ass, drawing cheers of delight from the crowd, but protest from June! She kept this up for five minutes until June’s ass was a bright crimson red!!! She tend pulled on both sides of the thong, so it cut into June’s pussy lips. Emily kept pulling until the material ripped away and June was as naked as the day she was born!

June was able to throw June off, but it was obvious the tide had turn. June’s punches were no longer effective and Emily fight shots at June’s face and tits at will. June stumbled forward and grabbed Emily as she fell on her knees, sliding down Emily’s legs and ripping off her blue panties! Both fighters were now completely naked!!!

June staggered back up again. It looked like the girls still had clothes on due to their tan lines. They circled each other June threw a roundhouse right punch at Emily’s head. Emily blocked the punch with her right arm and turned and step into June. She lifted June over her right shoulder and threw her to the ground in a perfect judo throw!

Emily stood over the spread eagle June and reached down to grab her blonde hair and threw several punches into June eyes, nose and mouth. What a scene! Emily’s was partially bent over giving an excellent view of her perfect ass! Emily sat down and started to punch June’s large milk bags for five minutes until they were black & blue. “PLEASE STOP. YOU’RE KILLING ME” June pleaded! “YOU CAN BE THE LEADER OF THE GANG. I QUIT!” Emily replied “IT’S TOO LATE FOR THAT. YOU SHOULD HAVE QUIT WHEN I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE. I HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU, SO THE GIRLS WILL RESPECT ME.”

Emily asked one of the girls to hand her back pack. She removed two pliers and latched one on to each of June’s erect nipples and squeezed! “NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SUCK ON THESE ONCE I’M DONE WITH THEM!” Emily screamed. June howled in protest as Emily jerked the pliers back and forth. I though she was going to rip off the blonde’s nipples! “HELP ME!!!! SHE TRYING TO RIP OFF MY NIPPLES!!!!!! June pleaded.

Emily scooted down and started to work on June abs, throwing punch after punch. She then got between June’s sexy tanned legs and had one girl on side spread them wide. Emily picked up one o the pliers and used it to pulled June’s public hair out by the roots! Some of the guys had their hands in their pants, stroking their cocks as June’s screams got louder and louder! June’s pussy was completely bald five minutes later! June was crying like a baby, begging for mercy, but getting none! I think her screaming and crying actually turned Emily on.

Emily picked up the other pair of pliers and uses both of them to latch on to June’s pussy lips and pull out! NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO FUCK YOU AFTER I RIP OFF YOUR PUSSY LIPS!” Emily laughed! What a view Emily was giving everyone of June’s pussy! She kept this up for a good five minutes. She straddled June again facing her cxnt. She used one plier and locked into on to June’s clitoris! She used two hands on the pliers and pulled back, trying to rip June’s clit off! June scream was ear piercing! “STOP!!! OH GOD PLEASE STOP! YOU’RE KILLING ME!” June was bucking her hips and howling like a wounded animal until she passed out! Fortunately Emily lost her grip before she could rip the clit fully off!

Emily got up and pulled a pair of brass knuckles out of her bag. She again went to work on June’s huge tits. Smashing them until they were flat! She then proceeds to use the brass knuckle to punch June’s cxnt’s again! This brought June back to reality with screams that could wake the dead. Emily was only using her right hand, as she repeatedly punches June’s balded pussy until it was bleeding and lack and blue! She reached back for one last punch and blasted it at June’s vagina! Bulls eye! Emily’s hand shot up into June’s pussy all the way to the middle of her forearm. Emily then fist fucked June for 10 minutes until June had an explosive organism and passed out again!

Emily then posed for pictures over the totally defeated blonde. She straddled June and pulled back her leg, so June’s pussy and asshole were wide open for everyone to see the damage she had done. Both guys and girls stepped forward to get pictures of that awesome site!!!

Emily then asked if any of the guys wanted to fuck the blonde bimbo. All of the guys dropped their pants and proceeds to fuck June. The last guy pulled his cock out at the last second and shot an impressive load of cum all over June’s tits and face! This went of for about 30 minutes when I decided I’ve seen enough and went to help June.

I carried her back to my workshop and started to clean her up. “WE CAN STILL HAVE MORE FUN WITH HER” someone said and I turned around too see Emily, totally nude holding her clothes and back pack. “ARE YOU INTERESTED?” I shook my head yes and Emily took out a pair of handcuffs and told me to help her hang June by her arms on an overhead steam pipe. Emily then removed all of my clothes and told me “TO ENJOY THE SHOW!” She took my belt and ball one end in her right hand and used the buckle end to whip June’s back and ass! Until they were black and blue. She then did the same to June’s once proud and firm breasts and tight pussy. My 10 inch cock was fully erect at this sight and the tip was a dark reddish purple. Emily knew I was about to cum, so she ran over and wrapped her legs around by back and we fucked like wild animals. We both exploded in a few minutes!

Emily let June down and I carried her over to my desk and laid her on it. Emily went to my workbench and came back with two lead pipes, each about 12 inches long. I was about to stop her for fear of what she was going to. She took some motor oil and poured some on the pipe with a 1 inch diameter. She then poured some on June’s bald pussy! She smiled at me sexily as she inserted the pipe into June’s pussy and started to pump. ‘PLEASE STOP. YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS! June pleaded. “PLEASE STOP….IT’S TOO BIG OH…OH MY GOD…..OH SHIT……OH SHIT DON’T STOP,,,PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! June pleaded. Emily kept this up and soon as June breathing heavy and moving her hips in time to Emily thrusts! June soon came in an explosive organism! She left the pipe in June’s pussy and turned June over. She poured the remaining oil on another pipe with a 3/4 inch diameter and all over June’s ass! She spread June’s ass cheeks and then inserted this pipe up June’s ass! “PLEEEEAAASSSEEE STOP! I CAN’T TAKE THIS. YOU’RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO! HEEELLLLPPPPP ME! June pleaded. Emily brutally kept fucking her ass until June came again.

Emily then asked me if I want to fuck June, and I aid yes. June kneeled on June arms and kneaded her sagging breasts while I inserted my cock and started to pump. “LOOK AT HER SAGGY BOOBS! NO MAN WILL EVER WANT TO TOUCH THEM AGAIN! Emily teased June while I laughed. “HE NEEDS TO ATTACHED A 2 by 4 BOARD TO HIS ASS, SO HE DOESN’T WANT INTO THAT HOLE YOU CALL A PUSSY! Emily said. We both laughed while June held her eyes closed and sobbed. I then shot my load deep inside her.

Emily told me to get my truck. She dragged the blonde by her saggy tits and hair over to my truck and threw her in the front seat and got her. Emily had me drive June to a busy part of town and Emily threw her out at a red light. Everyone laughed at the naked blonde with the black and blue body! I have no idea how June got home.

The pictures of the defeated blonde were once again passed around at school the next week. June hasn’t been back to school yet. Rumor has it she’s having plastic surgery done to fix her tits. I have to admit I felt a little sorry for her. Did the beautiful blonde June deserve to have Emily stripped her naked, bald her pussy and brutally fuck her tight pussy and asshole with lead pipes? Let me know what you think.