News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A UK Match *Rules Cat?*

• 4 Replies

Offline Taztastic

A UK Match *Rules Cat?*
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
Heya All.

Somewhat of a newbie here!

Looking for possible female opponents in the UK. Ideally seeking rules catfights, but maybe open to other stlyes. Only females between 18-30 please around my size.

Can't host, so I'd have to travel to you. Based in the midlands.

x

BoxerPA87

Re: A UK Match *Rules Cat?*
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:52:42 AM »
sounds like a fight to me.... get it on girls!

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
Doesn't happen often I agree, for most it's a fantasy, which has it's place (just not here in this section!).

The blonde on my profile fights and so do a few others that I know personally here in the UK. Staggering that out of all of the members on here there are so few genuine people really!

mids catfightfans

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 11:16:41 PM »
Hello, i may be wasting my time here but i put out an open challenge to any other women from the uk on here for a catfight.  I dont mind if it's rules or nhb.  I await discussions with others with great interest so we can get to know each other and see what happens.
Funny enough, tried to pm this "member" and she doesnt exist !!

Offline Taztastic

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 04:35:00 PM »
thanks for all the responses. I've got one promising candiate for a match who seems a) very real, and b) on the same page as me.

if anyone else is interested let me know. thanks x