News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match

• 38 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 09:22:05 PM »
I was just getting ready to launch myself through the ropes with a suicide dive , when the guards help you back in the ring.  I start to move towards you but the ref stops me.

Ref:  Let her enter Carmen!!!!!

I hear Heidi yelling in her shrill voice from outside, not sure what she is yelling about because it all sounds like a bunch of screaming.  I push the ref aside as I pull you up by your hair and drag you into a corner.  I climb the turnbuckle behind you and sit on the top rope facing in the ring as I lock my legs around your head in a reverse headscissors and try to squeeze some more air out of you.

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2017, 01:19:02 AM »
I have you in the legscissors choke on the turnbuckle, but you walk off with me on your shoulders before you turn and drop forward sending me spilling face and chest first into the turnbuckle as I bounce off and lay in a pile on the mat holding my tits and face.

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2017, 03:55:02 PM »
Just down to my thong now as I try to recover from getting slammed chest and head first into the turnbuckle, you yank me up by my soaked black hair and roughly shove my head between your big thick thighs so that I am bent over with my thong covered ass facing the crowd that mostly cheers you while Eva looks concerned.  You jerk me up at the waist so I am seated on your shoulders, pussy in your face before you step forward and then powerbomb me to the mat.  I impact the mat so hard that I bounce and flip over on my stomach almost through the ropes as I lay near the edge of the ring with my ass pointed in the air.

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2017, 11:51:24 PM »
I am laying on my stomach and tits with my ass arched up when you grab me by the back of my thong until I am on my knees.  My thong is pretty stretchy but it is burning my ass as it rides deep up into it. 

Me:  Put me down you bitch!!!!!

You grab the front and back of my thong and lift me off of the mat by it.  Not only does it camel toe up front, but now my pussy lips pop out as the thin wet cotton/spandex material of my Tramps thong rides up into my pussy rubbing hard against my clit.  It rides into my pussy where it starts to make me wet.  I am actually hoping at this point that it breaks so it would relieve me from this hanging wedgie, but it doesn't.

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »
I am getting a hanging wedgie near the side of the ring when suddenly you get an idea to hoist me high by my thong as it stretches and disappears in my pussy and ass pretty much showing everything at this point.  You lift me almost over your head and drop me so my leg lands on either side of the top rope slamming my pussy down on the top rope so that I am straddling it.  I hang on to the rope so I don't tumble and fall a good 10 feet out of the ring to the thinly padded floor below.  You grab the rope on either side of me and start to shake it up and down as my eyes and mouth open wide in fear and pain as I get a rough ride bouncing up and down on the top rope with the rope digging into my pussy and ass

Me:  AHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2017, 07:39:21 PM »
I bounce up and down on the top rope screaming as the rope rubs my pussy.  The grinding of my pussy on the rope starts to make me get wet as I leave some of my juices dripping on the ropes.  My scent is very strong now combined of heavy sweat and arousal, the ref enjoying every bit of it.  You grab me by my neck and the back of my thong and lift me in the air.  My thong wedgies up into my ass, my pussy also on display as most of my thong as disappeared into it.  You go through the ropes and stand on the apron before chokeslamming me off the side of the apron through the announcer table.  The table breaks with me landing in a pile of wood.  I fold up awkwardly in a tight matchbook with my legs over my head, ass in the air, my own soaked ripe pussy near my face dripping juices on me.

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2017, 11:54:34 PM »
I have crashed through a table left folded up after landing really bad from the side of the ring to the announcer table.  I slowly come to as I am getting felt up outside the ring as I am rolled back in.  You pull me away from the ropes so that I am laid out spread eagle on the mat, legs and arms far apart as my head is tilted sideways as you plant your foot on my cheek and prepare for the pin...

ONE!!

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »
I lay still not moving after being powerbombed through a table from the side of the ring before being tossed back in the ring.  There is no way that I am in shape to kick out as the ref slaps his hand down...

THREE

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2017, 03:48:41 PM »
I get hauled off on Beth's shoulder to the back in just my tiny wet thong as the Silks laugh and point at me.  I am carried up the aisle still KO'd, my head hanging down over Beth's back, my ass point upwards as she hold onto my legs.