News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam 2

• 4 Replies

Offline Alpha Boy

Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam 2
« on: December 22, 2016, 09:33:39 PM »
Well Britney and I lost our fight. I've decided to team up with my actual girlfriend Leslie_loser. Her picture is attached here. Here is a link to her profile: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=49095

We'll tag against another boyfriend / girlfriend couple. Two girls, whatever. Anyone interest please sign up here!

-Josh
Trillian: Alpha_boy

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam 2
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 12:19:06 AM »
Well well Bunny Boy, I'd love to get my hands on the two of ya! Anybody wanna help me give these two brats a spanking? I could take y'all on by myself as well!

We should up the stakes, and the losers should become the winner's personal maids/slaves for a week :-*

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 03:14:42 AM »
Well well Bunny Boy, I'd love to get my hands on the two of ya! Anybody wanna help me give these two brats a spanking? I could take y'all on by myself as well!

We should up the stakes, and the losers should become the winner's personal maids/slaves for a week :-*

You'll regret that milf! :)

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »
Im not at all surprised you lost, you were vsing to very good fighters here - As for Tiffany, she's probably just as tough as Natalia was, can Leslie handle her while you fight whoever else signs up.

If we're so bad maybe you should enter? Should be easy right? :)

Offline Leslie_Loser

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 04:39:02 AM »
I like those stakes you proposed Tiffany. I am willing to tackle Tiffany and Sarah! What kind of fight would either of you have in mind?