News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titanic Collision in Dark Territory: AngelaW vs. Brawling Tess

• 38 Replies

Offline AngelaW

• Hi................It's me again
Re: Titanic Collision in Dark Territory: AngelaW vs. Brawling Tess
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2017, 01:58:50 PM »
My head clears during the time it takes for Tess and the ref to finish their argument in the ring.  And with attention off of me, I crawl over on my hands and knees to the other side of the ring and roll in under the bottom rope.  Sneaking up behind my opponent as she and the ref have their private conversation, I throw a knee into your lower back, sending you into the ropes front first.  Then come in behind you and throw a couple of kidney punches into you.....Take that, Bitch !!!!
Out of my way........Or I'll be glad to move you !!

Offline Brawling_Tess

• You've fought the rest, Now meet the best
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2017, 02:27:55 PM »
My jaw drops......Be-He-Moth ???  Did she just call me a behemoth ??  "Well let me tell you something", I snarl as I step closer to the ref......"You're a ......OWWWWWWWWWW"....I get kneed in the back from your cowardly attack and it throws my chest first into the ropes, before I take a couple of kidney blows as well, almost dropping me to one knee as I clutch at the top rope with my left hand.  But now that you have the ref's attention, I can reach into my suit top and grab a little item that I almost left my dressing room without.......Hehehehehehe

Offline AngelaW

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 12:15:22 AM »
As I see you go to one knee, I feel empowered to finish the job, regardless of what the ref says to me about he punches while you are against the ropes.  I grab your hair with both hands and move to stand you up again, as I spin you around against the ropes to face me.  Nothing like a good and solid chop to the chest to get your attention.  Can't believe how sweaty you've become, but you ain't facing no little barbie today either...............lol

Offline Brawling_Tess

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »
I get brought up to my feet again, but I already have my little friend in my right fist.  A total surprise to you as you spin me to face you and I immediately grab your hair with my left hand as your chop lands across my chest and send my fist into the middle of your forehead.  As you watch you drop like an oak, I turn enough to put my object back in my suit and then drop on top of you and hook your leg......."COUNT, REF.  EARN YOUR MONEY" !!!!

Offline intheringsandy

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 04:45:15 PM »
Im startled as suddenly tess comes flying at me as Im able to move just in time as she plummets to the ropes.. as I now see angela behind wondering how she got there... "Angie.. shes in the ropes... hey that's an illegal blow... you have to get her off the ropes.. as I start to move in to try to seperate the angela and move her back.. I look at her putting one arm to her shoulder.. as she draws back for a chop.. suddenly I see a right arm.. fly over the top of my arm.. as Angela goes down hard..  I turn to see tess facing the other way... Hey that was a closed fist ... as she turns innocently ignoring me as she drops down for the cover.. lifting Angela's thick thigh.. I quickly drop down.. pushing my forward checking the shoulders and then rearing back for a dramatic  1.... 2.......  Looking closely for signs of life....

Offline AngelaW

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 05:33:09 PM »
The ref gets close to the action......a little too close, if I might add.  I get that chop down against your chest, but then she puts a hand on my shoulder.  Enough to distract me and I never see that fist come flying at my forehead.  Don't know what you had in your hand, but all I remember is the impact and THAT'S ALL...  I go down to my back on the canvas in a total daze and I can barely hear the ref counting on me as you land on top.............And it's over as fast as I hear that fatal 3 count hit the canvas........Damn, that was a nasty blow, but don't fear at all. I'll be coming back for you soon.....

Offline AngelaW

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »
I want to thank Tess and all of the members here who voted on this poll. It was fun, regardless of how the votes went.  Hope to do it again real soon.  And, most of all, I'd like to thank Intheringsandy for being a good sport and agreeing to do the referee job for us.  Her comments were a riot and made it even more fun....Thanks ;)

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 03:10:34 AM »
Great match, girls.  And I'm glad that the ref has finally uncommitted herself from her responsibilities.  I have some business to discuss with her myself.... :)
Rough & tough action

Offline Brawling_Tess

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2017, 08:09:32 AM »
Thanks Angie it was fun, but it was only a poll.  Now we mete in cyber and see who wins....lol Thanks Skydog for putting this up and, Last but not Least, Thanks referee Sandy.....You did a good job, although you nearly got punched....hahaha.  I DO hope this doesn't eat at you..... ;)