News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sally's Quest of the Cat-Pin

• 7 Replies

Offline Jill_C

Sally's Quest of the Cat-Pin
« on: June 23, 2021, 02:14:33 AM »
Sally's the Quest of the Cat-Pin

It was just three weeks after Sally’s first fight for pledging the Cat-pin Sorority.  At 36 she was no longer the young kid who could heal in a day. 

Brooke did some heavy hair pulling and Sally felt the pain for a several days.  Ice helped the first day and she managed to trim her hair around some of the more noticeable damage herself rather than go to the local hair salon, and have to explain how her hair got that way.   Her  daughter almost saw the damage fortunately she had wet hair and quickly put a towel around her head.  She wore her baseball cap, which she did all the time while working around the farm.  She also had scratches and bruises that were now completely healed.  Those were explained as an accident in the barn.   But there were a few aches and pains that were just about gone, you know the ones you still feel them, but you can still manage like nothing had happened?

Phil was more than elated that Sally fought. She was his warrior goddess.  There was nothing he wouldn’t do for her.  She didn’t feel guilty at all for allowing him to cater to her every wish, and if he wanted to do it she wasn’t going to stop him?

It was like they were newly weds again.  The sex was phenomenal, something in her became more aware after that fight, it went deeper than she had ever felt before.

The one thing about that day that was still stuck in Sally’s mind was the comment Betty, her mother-in-law, made.  She had dressed in clothes that she didn’t mind getting messed up, and Betty keyed in on her selection by asking if she was going to a fight. 

Now she had asked Phil what if any his mother knew about any of this, because the way she asked Sally it sounded like she did.  Phil was adamant that she didnt know anything.  She took his word for it, but she wanted to know for sure.

Betty lived in town.  Phil’s father, who was the patriarch of the farm they currently  live on and own, gave Phil the farm when they were married fifteen years ago.  No sooner than he did that, he upped and left everything, including Betty who had just set up the home they intended to live out their lives together.  He was rich and left her a fortune and saved a lot of money not needing lawyers.  She didnt complain.

Betty was 45 at the time, and with the money he left she bought a few pieces of property and just sat back and watched more money come in.  She was officially retired from doing any physical work.

Sally’s parents had lived in town as well, they ran a small general store.  When Sally married Phil they sold shop and moved south.  So Betty was both mother-in-law and now technically Sally’s adopted mother.

While Phil wasn’t expected back home until well after dinner time and she had everything done, house and business, and decided to go into town to talk to Betty.

Betty was reading something on her Pad when Sally knocked and walked into the kitchen. 

“Hi Betty.”

“Sally what a pleasant surprise what brings you into town today?”

“Oh I had a few errands got them done and wanted to chat with you about something.”

“What’s that dear?”

“You know that Saturday a while back?”

Betty’s eye brow lifted in curiosity, and with slow drawl she said inquizativly, “Yyyeess?”  A smile was slowly forming on her lips.

Sally saw that, “what’s so funny?”

“Oh when I asked you why you dressed like you were going to a fight?”

“Exactly!”  Sally felt a bit uncomfortable with Betty’s smiling like she was and knowing what she was going to ask.

“Sally, what’s the matter?  You came home later that day saying you won.  Are you embarrassed that I knew you went to fight another woman?  You got into a catfight,” she asked with a gleam in her eyes?

Sally was silent. 

Betty saw that and knew it was an awkward moment for her.  Getting up from the table she walked over to Sally and gave her a big hug. 

“Honey, there is nothing to be ashamed of for fighting.”  She felt Sally tremble when she said that.  “Don’t be afraid dear please.  It takes real guts to do what you did.”

Sally broke the hug and looked into Betty’s eyes.  “I just dont want you to think I’m crazy or need help.”

Then Betty added, “or that Phil had anything to do with this, right??

She looked a bit surprised, did Phil lie to her?

“Honey I knew of Phil’s kink since he was a kid.  Please.  You know guys have a bad habit of not picking up after themselves,” she giggled by curling her hand  moving it in an up and down movement like she was jerking away at an invisible penis. 

Sally giggled, “yeah I know Phil gets a little sloppy at times.”

Then Betty took her by the hand and said, “Come with me dear, I have something to show you.”

She lead Sally by the hand up the stairs and to a back room of the house.  It used to be someone’s bedroom but now it was a small office with computers and other tech gadgets.  Betty was not an idle woman, just because she was retired from work didn’t mean she didn’t keep working.  This was her office now.

She pulled a chair for Sally to sit next to her at one of the computers and took the mouse and opened up a file icon that was sitting on the screen.

Sally saw the familiar logo of the Cat-pin.

“Oh my god no, Betty tell me you aren’t?”

Betty pulled out a small jewelry box that was in the desk drawer and opened it.  Sally gave a sharp inhale when she saw a Cat-pin sitting in it.

Sally was looking at the pin then at Betty and then back.  She was in complete astonishment over this revelation.  She didnt know what to say, what to do next. 

Betty then turned to the screen and clicked on a file that said Pledging recruits.  Sally took note she never saw that tab on her access. 

Betty clicked the mouse and it opened it and she clicked one more time and there popped up Sally’s application. 

Sally looked at Betty, took a glup, and looked her straight in the eye, “does this mean I have to fight you?”

Betty burst out in laughter, “hell no honey, do you not see im not wearing it?”

It hit Sally, no she wasn’t, but why did you show that to me?

“Honey Im on the regional recruitment committee for Cat-pin.  All applications come to me first then I pass them to the others on the committee.  When I saw you applied, I immediately ok’d you for pledging.  I have the authority to bypass the others vote on it.” 

Sally was looking at her intently, “I didn’t know you were a.”

“Catfighter?”

“Ah, yeah”, Sally was finding it hard for words.

“Neither does Phil, his father did but we never let Phil know anything about what went on behind our closed doors.” 

“But Phil had a box load of this stuff in our attic.”

“He did, Im not saying he was naive about this stuff just the he didn’t know his mama was very active in it, even while he was growing up in this house.”

“So his stash I found, he probably got started with it here then?”

“Oh yes, like I said he got sloppy and I had seen his stuff many times, I never once made a comment to him about it.  Not even since you two married.  What I did was none of his business, it was mine and thats how I run things if you hadn’t noticed.”

Sally had always envied Betty, she was a beacon in the town, people came to her for advise, not just the women but the men too. 

“Honey as you grow into the Sorority you will see things change, and find stuff more accessible.  Fighting has had an amazing effect on me and I know it will with you.”

“Yeah I have noticed that feeling somethings have changed.  Never did when I had my three in school.”

“Thats because they got broken up you never had the satisfaction of finishing a fight.  You never tasted the thrill of victory or agony of defeat.  You won your first fight, that is something.  But you can’t win all the time and when the lose comes only then will you be complete.”

Betty clicked the video file that was in Sally’s application folder and both watched her fight with Brooke.

“You handled yourself well in that fight, I’m sure Phil was very proud of you but more so you finally proved to yourself you can do it,” Betty spoke when it was over.

Sally looked at Betty, “ Really, you think so?  I know, but I still need 2 more for the pin. Looking at it in Bettys hand, “Win or lose I want to get that pin!”

“You know its slim pickings in this town, word gets around fast if you got into it with anyone here.”

“I really dont have a problem with anyone here either.” 

Betty took Sally’s hand and said “lets figure out something together ok?”

“Yes lets do so.”

“Let me show you something else.”

Betty turned back to her computer and clicked on a file that opened up to show a list. Again clicking on one of the items in the file opened up a video file.

Sally gasped, it was a younger Betty in a catfight with another woman.  The fight was very rough, hair pulled, slaps they cat balled and kicked out.  One point they were mauling each other’s boobs.  While all this was happening on the computer screen she felt herself becoming aroused by it.

Betty knew she was and said,”its ok to get turned on by it, I do too.  Watching you fight did it to me.”

Both watched to the end of Bettys fight and when it was over Betty was the winner she hugged the other woman, held up what was left of the woman’s bra, and the video ended. 

Something about the other woman looked familiar.  “Who was that woman” she asked Betty.  “Is that?”

“Mrs Bennet.”

“OH NO Jane Bennet’s mom?  Veronica Bennet a Cap-pin member?”

“Yes.”

Jane was her friend in school, they were all part of the same clique of girls that hung out together.  Not that she ever would think of it back then, now she looked back and remembered.  Veronica at times would wear long sleeve  blouses when it was too warm for them, as well as heavy foundation makeup on her face.  A few times she wore a baseball cap like she had just been working in her garden.  Just like Sally did the last 3 weeks.

Veronica still lived in town and was a close friend to Sally as well.  Jane had gotten married right out of college and relocated with her husband to a town about one hundred miles away.  They kept in touch but the distance between them made their relationship a remote one now.

Veronica lived a few blocks from Betty and you would have never known they had fought like they did in that video, they were very cordial to each other in public from what Sally saw. 

She knew from what the ladies wore in their fight, and the hair style that the fight took place long time ago, but she asked anyway, “when did that happen?”

“Oh when you kids were at summer camp must had been your sophmore year?”  Back then she wouldn’t have had a clue what went on, now she did.

“That’s why its tricky in this small town, Veronica is the only other women in town who has a pin.  But you know the rules you dont need to wear it, you can issue challenges through the website and those come from all around.”

“No, I didn’t know that.  So did you two fight a lot?”

“Well being a pledge you dont have that available yet so just giving you a heads up.  No that was the only one we had.  It was a chance happening that we both wore our pins that day.”

She continued, “Since there was no internet back then we took a chance.  We used to  travel a lot with making deliveries and such, Phil’s father and me.   The Sorority  worked out of the universities we went to.  Contact lists were distributed and we pretty much knew from sight the other members and where they lived.  The lists were only of those of that of the school you went to no other schools.  Wasn’t hard contacting those on there for a fight but in general we looked for those who went to other schools.  We wouldn’t know them at all and the pin was the only way to know it.  If we were lucky and ran into another sister, we’d find a spot and fight.  Usually if we had our guys with us they would video it, make a copy of it and send it to the national membership so it would be verified we fought.  If they weren’t there we’d have to sign a letter to verify we fought, with both our signatures on the letter.”

“Veronica Bennet went to another school so of course I would not have known of her being in the Cat-pin until I actually saw her pin, and of all days I had mine on.  Silly me huh?  Her husband was away so he found out later we just set up her camera and pointed it where we were going to fight and let it go from there.”

“Oh ok so that means it may take a while for my next two.”  She had a disappointed look on her face  looking at Betty’s pin again.

“Honey, let me explain something to you.  You think it was a coincidence that you ran into Brooke?”

Sally was wide eyed looking into Betty’s eyes.

“Remember I get all the applications in this region, Brooke happens to live in my region.  I sort of directed both of you to that bar.  Phil and George did not know it either, I just communicated to both the same info since you both were looking for your first fight.  Phil doesn’t know I was the one who told him about it, and George is completely out of it as well.”

Sally still had her glare but was slowly understanding what Betty was telling her.  It took her a few minutes to fully accept what Betty had done for her.

“I don’t know whether to thank you or what, I did ask  Phil if you knew anything about this and he said no.  But now after you showed me and told me all this stuff i get it, so where does this leave me now?”

“How you feeling today Sal,” she asked?  “You still recovering or has it all faded away.”

“Oh Im fine.  I was good after last Sunday.” 

“Oh ok so no lingering issues?”

“No.”

“You have any pressing things you need to get done?”

“No im all caught up why?”

“Hmmm ok, you up for a fight then?”

“Today?” Sally looked at her, “you mean me and you?”

“NO silly im not fighting you today or anytime soon remember its when I want it and I dont want it now.  Im just asking if you are up for a fight.  I think you are.”

Sally looked at her, “Yeah i can deal with one i need it but what are you thinking of doing?”

Betty took her Cat-pin out its box and pinned it to Sallys warmup jacket.

Sally felt like she was back in girl scouts and being awarded one of her girl scouts achievements.  She smiled but started to remove it, ”Won’t you get in trouble for that?”

Betty stopped her, “NO I won’t.  I’m assisting a sister in need and if this pin can help her, thats what Im going to do.”

“How is it going to help me, if no one in town other than Veronica has one?”

“We are not going to look in this town honey, lets go for a ride, come with me. There are a few ladies around the region I’m sure we will see one.”

They got into Betty’s Ford 150 and all she told Sally, “I know a good spot to hunt let’s check it out we might get lucky.”

They traveled about an twenty minutes they arrived at the town of Morgan Gap, it was just after 10 and pulled up to the 7/11 to fill up the gas tank.

Now Morgan Gap was a bigger town,  not by much, they had four traffic lights, a shopping center with a few stores and some other businesses scattered around and  two laundry mats.  Just like their town most everyone commuted to the big city for work. 

While Betty was pumping, she was talking to Sally trough the window.

“Here’s the plan Sal, there’s a laundry mat on the other side of town away from the center. Too many eyes over here so what we’ll do, head on over to the other one and stake it out, ok?”

“Laundry mat? Ok Betty whatever you say you know more about this than me really.”

Laughing, “Honey you will soon learn when you get that itch and need it scratched this is how things work.” 

The laundry mat was two miles away, and it was siting connected to two empty shops.   It was almost near the outskirts of town. There were a few cars there so it was busy. 

This is where the local women came to get their laundry done, but what it really served was a place to sit and gossip with each other, take a break from their kids who were in school and husbands at work.  Sometimes other things happened as well.

“I got some stuff in the back that need washing.”

Betty pulled out a duffle bag that had some dirty clothes in it.  Before they entered the building Betty made sure the Cat-pin was clearly visible on Sally.  Once done they both entered.

Inside the laundry mat were two women who were hovering by the dryers waiting, and the attendant was watching the Price is Right on the TV.

Betty quickly scanned all three ladies and none had any pins. So with a sigh “Ok lets get the laundry started and wait.”

The two ladies had folded their dried clothes and headed out the door.  Betty was chatting with the attendant and Sally was just reading a magazine, nervously bouncing her crossed legs off the other.

Betty while chatting with the attendant,  figured out if anything happened she could be easily hushed.  She had a few Benjamins to help. 

She had just put the clothes into the dry and it was looking bleak.  Sally was now chatting with the attendant, while Betty was reading the notices on the bulletin board on the opposite side of the shop.

Things were quiet.

The door to the laundry mat opened and in walked a woman carrying a basket full of clothes. She was blonde and about Sally’s height and weight. Age wise she looked younger.  As she was heading to one of the folding tables she passed Sally and the attendant who were still talking.  She wasnt looking at anything just getting to the table was her objective.

She had just reached the table, and placed her basket down along with her pocketbook.  Her back was to the both of them.

“My, what a lovely pin you have there, is that a cat?” the attendant asked Sally.

The other woman heard that and let out a gasp,  she stiffened and looked up and stared straight ahead.

Sally, even with her back to the woman, heard it.   

Betty  turned as well when she heard it and she spotted right away the woman was wearing a Cat-pin.  The woman had a startled look, the kind one would have thinking, ‘no way someone in the laundry mat would be wearing a Cat-pin.’  Today there was.

The woman turned, Sally’s back was to her.  As she did, the attendant noticed the woman’s pin, “Oh my look at that, she has the same pin on her.  Are you two ladies in a Sorority or something?”

Sally wide eyed turned to face the woman.  She saw the pin and as she raised her eyes up to see the woman’s face she saw her do the same. They froze the minute they made eye contact. 

Quickly Betty walked over to the attendant, pulled her by  her elbow and into the attendant’s office.  “I got to talk to you real quick.”

The attendant’s reaction was surprise, but she allowed Betty to lead, “what you need?”

“I need you to lock the store up quick and put your closed sign up.”

“What? The store doesnt close for another 6 hours, I’m not locking it up,” she began to look at Betty with raised eyebrows.

“Do what I ask you, Connie,” she saw the name tag on her smock. “Trust me everything will be fine,” pulling out a roll of Benjamins.

Connie saw the roll,”What’s going on?”

“There’s going to be a fight.”

“WHAT!” She sounded with alarm, “WHERE!  WHO!”  Then she looked at the two women just beyond the door.  “Oh my god no.”

Betty smiled, “Yes, here take this.” She took the roll of money and stuffed it in Connie’s hand.   As she did she eased her back and sat her down on the chair at her desk.  Not waiting for Connie to act at her urgency she quickly turned and walked between Sally and the other woman to the door of the shop, turning the lock as she reached it and flipped the closed sign.

There would be no outsiders for the time being.

Both Sally and the woman continued their gaze into each others eyes. 

Connie was about to say something, Betty said, “hush up,” which she did.

“You new here in town,” she asked Sally?

“No I’m down the road in Berkville.”

“Oh.  What’s your name?”

“Sally and yours?”

“Rachael, you looking to fight?”

“Yes, are you?”

“Wasn’t expecting to run into anyone here, but yes I’m looking for a fight.”  Rachael crossed her arms.

Sally slowly crossed her arms as well as she moved towards Rachael and stood a few feet from her.  Both women never broke their glare from eithers eyes as she did.  Slowly both ladies uncrossed their arms and place their hands on hips.  Both were now proud displaying their chests to each other, not that it mattered but Sally noticed Rachael’s was slightly bigger.    They looked like two cowgirls ready to draw on each other to prove who the fastest is.

“How do you want this” Rachael looking deep into Sally’s eyes?

“Doesn’t matter to me,” replied Sally.

“Cat?”

“That’s what i was hoping you’d say, yes cat.”

“Anything goes?”

“I’m ok with that too?”

“Agreed.  Here or out back there’s a spot,” Rachael asked? 

The way she asked this wasn’t the first time she had a fight here.

“We have the place to ourselves let’s do it right here.”

The room had an open area that was large enough  for them to fight in.  It had a carpet wasn’t padded so they both knew hitting the floor would hurt.

“Ok,” Rachael said as she backed up and removed her jacket, revealing that she was dressed in a pair of workout shorts and a tank top.

Sally slowly removed her jacket and she too had a tank top and shorts as well.   Both ladies wore white tops. 

“Ladies I don't mean to interrupt you but you need to look at me and give me your bio please,” Betty interrupted them.

Rachel noticed that Betty had her phone ready to capture the fight, “You done this before I see?”

“Many times Dear, many times.”

“Should I know you?”

“Yes Dear, I’m Betty.”

Rachael  looked closely at Betty,  “You are Betty, the Betty I’ve seen on the Cat pin site?”

“The one and only thats me,” she said with a big grin. 

“Wow, I must be privileged to meet you in person?  Never thought I would have in a million years.” 

“Thanks dear, but we can chat later you have some business to attend to here.”

Both turned to Betty, Sally was first.

“Sally Goodwin, 36 5’5 140 36C Strawberry Blonde.”

“Rachael Simmons, 33 5’7 145 38D Blonde.”

Ok ladies what are we doing today?

Sally answered, “Catfight.”

“Agreed Rachael,” Betty asked?

“Yes.”

“Ok ladies anytime you’re ready you may begin fighting.”

Rachael didn’t hesitate she rushed Sally and quickly grabbed her hair and swung her into a headlock.  The squeezing began along with a few slaps and punches to Sally’s head.

Sally was taken by surprise but the minute she felt that first punch she knew what to do and with one hand she started punching Rachael in her kidney and with the other she started punching her thigh.

Rachael felt the kidney shots each one hurt and her grip on Sally loosened a bit. 

Sally felt it and with the fist she was using on Rachael’s thigh she took a gamble and launched it into her crotch.  She struck gold and Rachael let go of her to cover and sooth her crotch.  The punch landed right on her clitoris and she was in pain.  It wasn’t hard but it had done what Sally needed it to do.

Sally stumbled away when she was free of the headlock and took a few steps away from Rachael.  Rubbing her neck from the wrenching it took while in Rachael’s headlock she looked over to her to see she was slowly standing upright.  Rachael was hurt but she could still fight. 

Sally took advantage of her slowness and rushed in with two hands digging into Rachael’s hair.  Rachael could only grab back and the two ladies began pulling back and forth.  They shook each others head left and right trying to get that one good shove to throw the other off balance and to the floor. They were both standing, slow dancing each other around the floor.  Trying to push the other one back it was a test of strength.  Each had their leg between the others and a few times thighs slammed into the other’s crotch. 

Both felt the jolts it was just a matter of timing that Sally got a good one in causing Rachael to loose some footing and be muscled back.  The momentum of Sally pushing her back ended when Rachael’s back was against one of the folding tables.  She couldn’t move back anymore and the only thing she could do was bend back but she couldn’t do that much further either, you can only bend so far, and she was at that point now.

Sally pressed on Rachael she knew the bending was causing problems for Rachael’s back.  As she pressured her she became aware that her nipple was hard, she felt it rub against Rachaels breast as she pushed her back.  It was a sensation that was short lived.  Rachael let go of Sally’s hair with one hand and grabbed her boob with it and started to twist and gouge at it.  Sally’s tank top was torn off in the process and now she had one naked boob being mangled.

Not to be the only one getting her boob attacked, Sally was quick to also grab one of Rachael’s, Tearing her tank off as well in the attack.

Rachael’s initial attack caused Sally to ease up on bending her backwards on the table.  It was enough to give her some room to muscle herself upright. With her boob being attacked she was only able to get some relief to her back, not the completely what she wanted.  As she struggled to upright herself it caused the two to roll to one side.  Now both ladies were bent sideways over the table, both could not dominate from this position as both were holding on to the others hair and boob with their hands.

Sally needed to break Rachael’s grip of her boob, she took another gamble and let go of the one hand in Rachael’s hair and sent a hard slap to her face.  Rachael’s reaction was to let go of Sally’s hair and try to fend off another slap that had already dodged it and landed again hard to her face.  Sally tried again but this time Rachael grabbed her wrist to stop it.   Now both had their hands battling to break free from the others grip while still gripping the others boob.

What happened next helped both fighters.  The table slide a few inches from their leaning against it and when that happened both rolled from the movement crashed to the floor still attached to each other.  When they hit both were jolted and their grips loosened.  Sally yanked her hand free from Rachael’s grip and let go her boob and with a quick curl of her legs, brought them up and out pushing Rachael in there extension far enough for Sally to take a fist to Rachaels gut.  Rachael curled up from that punch and it allowed Sally to roll away and stand up. 

She quickly rubbed the boob that was mauled felt blood she looked down a the scratch marks.  Breathing hard she took advantage of the lull in their fight to catch her breath.

Rachael was already getting to her feet and catching her breath as well.  She saw the marks she left on Sally’s boob then looked down at hers.  It too was equally showing the nail rakes that Sally gave it, and it too had some bloody cuts.

Rachael was the first one to remove what was left of her tank completely off, Sally was not far behind her.  With both ladies bare breasted now they were feeling the sting when a rivulet of sweat ran into a scratch.  It was something they had both experienced before, wasn’t going to end this fight.

Once again both ladies were glaring into each other’s eyes.  Sally moved slowly towards Rachael who also moved equally slowly towards the center of their makeshift fighting pit.  As soon as they were within arms reach they lurched into another hair pulling lockup.  They looked like the pro-wrestlers but in stead of the shoulder-collar lock up they went for hair.  Both pulling the others head down in an attempt to get the other in a headlock.  Instead they pulled and only managed to bang the top of their heads together.  Forehead banged into forehead a few times before Sally had enough and instead of pulling down she pulled up.  This forced Rachael to stand and when she did both ladies were face to face.

Sally let go of hair and wrapped her arms around Rachael in a bear hug.  Her naked boob dug into Rachaels D cup boobs.  Her smaller boobs were having an effect the bore into the fleshy ones of Rachael’s.  Rachael could only do the same, wrapping her arms around Sally they bear hugged their way around the floor of the laundry mat. 

Rachael was feeling Sally’s boobs dig into hers and all she could do was bear it as best she could her boobs could withstand it somewhat but not for long.  As they danced in this position Rachael managed to place her leg behind Sally’s and quickly tripped them both to the floor.  Sally landed under Rachaels weight.  The crash made her break her bear hug, which Rachael was hoping it would do.  In the scramble to get on top of her Rachael opened herself up to a scissor hold that Sally placed around her middle.  Once in place Sally locked her ankles and squeezed.  Rachael could only bridge herself over Sally and hopefully roll forward trying to bend Sally in half. 

Arms where pinned to the floor so Sally could not get a shot at Rachael’s gut which was right over her.  All she could do was squeeze which she did.  She didn’t want to use up her energy doing so and what she could only do to break this stalemate.  She let go of her scissor which caught Rachael by surprised.  Sally managed to bring her legs together under Rachael.

Rachael missed the opportunity to land flat against Sally and have her weight bear down on her.   Her slowness was what Sally was hoping for and she got it.

Sally quickly pushed her legs up from her position, doing so lifted Rachael’s body up and once up Sally rolled them to their sides.  Arms were still pinned by Rachael’s but now her weight was off her.  Twisted as they were  she knew Rachael did not have firm control of their position.

With her legs now free she was able to knee at Rachael’s thighs.  Jolt after jolt was wearing her Rachael.  She didn’t want another knee to her crotch again so she brought her legs up to blunt the effect of the kneeing.  Doing this allowed Sally to muscle herself out of the twisted pin her arms were in and once she did she grabbed hair and pulled.  Rachael had no alternative and latched on to Sally’s hair. 

Lying on their sides and pulling the others hair, slowly curling up into a catball the only thing they could do was try and get a knee in or alternate with one hand by pulling letting go and slapping or get that lucky punch in.

Rachael kicked it up a notch, instead of slap she landed a punch right to the side of Sally’s head.  It hurt and Sally retuned the favor, Rachael now shared that hurt.  Both did it again and Sally had enough she kicked out at Rachael and with her two feet pushed her out of the cat ball.  Still one hand pulling hair Sally sent her free fist into Rachael’s gut.  Rachael tried to do the same to Sally but she was ready for it and once she punched Sally quickly returned hers and hard to Rachael’s one boob.  It was hard enough to cause her to weaken her hair hold and Sally quickly shoved again and punched and that broke it.  She then clasped her hand onto Rachael’s boob and dug in with her nails.  Rachael screamed and grabbed Sally’s. 

Both ladies were screaming from the pain they were inflicting on each other.  This was a nasty catfight no holding back.  Sally and Rachael as much as they hurt fought on, the drive to beat the other in this fight was too great to give in.  Both their legs were scissored together looking like they were knotted up.  Both ladies were at a standstill. Pain and determination were fighting as well.

Sally had enough of the boob mauling letting go she sent a series of punches and slaps to Rachaels head and face.  Rachael had to let go and try to block her.  Sally felt a loosening of Rachael’s scissor on one thigh again and it was enough for her to smash it against Rachael’s crotch.  Again Rachael’s scissor was broken and Sally again kicked out of it.

Rolling quickly away and getting to her knees Sally watched Rachael slowly rise to her knees as well.  As  she was and trying to steady herself Sally sprang on her wrapping her arms around her in another bear hug she tackled her backwards to the floor and while holding her in the hug wrapped her legs above Rachaels hips.  This secured a prime position for her on top.  Again in the tackle their breasts slammed together and Sally now felt Rachaels erect nipples boring into her breasts.  She ground hers down into Rachaels and as they pancaked out she was having success again.  She rubbed hers up and down over Rachael’s, and it was having an effect.  Rachael gasped every time her nipples were rubbed by Sally’s breasts.  She was feeling the burning and the pleasure that  it was giving her at the same time. 

Rachael did the best she could to deal with Sally’s attack.  Sally was being held tight against her by her bear hug and being under her didn’t give her many options.  She did bucked which didn’t do much, but she did like Sally did before, she bucked and used that leverage to roll them which landed them on their sides.  Now Sally had her leg pinned by their body in this position Rachael had both hers in Sally’s scissor but she bore her weight down on the bottom leg.  She was grinding and it was getting to Sally.

Rachael felt a weakening of the scissor they began to wrestle for top position.  She managed to slam her thigh agains Sally’s crotch.  It jolted Sally, she knew where the next hit would land but she was too late it landed.  Her crotch erupted in pain from Rachael’s knee and her weakened scissor hold was broken.  Rachael rolled out of it.

Sally was more stunned from the knee than hurt and she was quick to followed Rachael’s roll.  As she did she locked up with her grabbing hair.  Both ladies began rolling around on the floor.  Taking turns being on top and then on bottom.  Rolling into a wall or some of the washing  machines they went back and forth for a bit.  Thighs wedge between the others legs trying again to slam it home into the others crotch if she felt the opportunity to do so.

Rachael landed on top at one point and let go of Sally’s hair with one hand and started to punch her in the head with it.  Sally let go and countered with one of her fists to Rachael’s.  Red blotches were forming where they struck.  All Sally could do from her position was to try and bridge out again.  She did and rolled them to their sides again.  As soon as she did both locked up into another catball.  This time fists were flying hitting everywhere.

Wrestling in this cat ball and throwing fists was having it’s effect on both ladies.

Sally got one on the mouth and Rachael got on on her nose, both ladies were bleeding.  Sally punched again landing it in Rachael’s eye.  It stopped Rachael’s attack she couldn’t see out of the now swelling eye.  Sally took advantage of it and rolled Rachael under her.  She quickly straddled her and grabbing both her hands pulled them above her head like she was earlier.  Rachael was putting up weak resistance from it she was still trying to see out her now black eye.

Sally in pinning Rachael made their bare breasts slam into each other again and the slickness from their sweat and the friction between them was giving both ladies a mix of pain and pleasure.  Sally bore into her every chance she had. 

Sally could see in Rachael’s eyes that it was happening.  She continued and bore down with each pass, her boobs into Rachael’s.  With and just a few more rubs Rachael’s face went flush.  When she felt Rachael shudder under her she quickly sat up on her stomach.  Doing so she put both hands on Rachaels boobs and squeezed and twisted.  The sudden turn from pleasure to intense pain racked Rachael, her grabbing Sally’s in return were not as effective as what Sally was doing to her.  Sally felt the weakening of Rachael from what she was doing.

Rachael tried to punch her but she was now weak, all her energy had been burned.  Sally felt that weak punch and with one hand grabbed the arm of Rachael’a and quickly wrestled it under her knee.  Rachael now had only one arm free and her resistance to Sally was now dead.  As she tried to fend off Sally from grabbing her free arm she knew it was only a matter of time before she got it.  She couldn’t even effectively bridge out of this predicament. 

Feeling the pain and exhaustion Rachael was just and Sally’s mercy.  Sally saw the look she had enough as well her boobs were stinging her from the sweat pouring into her cuts from Rachael’s nails.  Her face was numb from the punches it took she knew she was going to have some obvious marks that her daughter would know weren’t barnyard accidents.  Phil on the other hand would see the video of course although she knew he wanted to be there in person, this fight happened so fast she knew he would understand. 

Sally finally grasped Rachaels free hand and without much resistance placed it under her knee.  Both arms were secure.  She leaned over grabbed two handfuls of hair and looked right into Rachael’s eyes.

“You give?”

Rachael hesitated and just as her head was being pulled up from the floor by Sally, “Yeah, I’m done.”

“Good!” She did not slam Rachaels head into the floor like she was going to do, instead she gentle lowered it to the floor.

Sally quickly stood up and moved away from Rachael who was now sniffling from the crying she was holding back during the fight.   Just holding her swollen eye  and her other hand cupping on of her scratched up boobs, she just let it flow.

Sally too was teary eyes and her sniffles were clearly heard by Rachael.   

“Ladies,” Betty quickly moved between them still with phone in hand recording.  “One more thing you have to give me a victory pose next to your opponent Sally.”

Sally reluctantly went over and stood over Rachael and did a small victory pose raising her arms to signify she won the fight.  Once done Betty stopped recording.

“Wow I have never seen a fight like that in long time,” Connie remarked as she was standing up walking towards the two women.   “Rachael as long as I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you fight like that.”

Rachael looked up at Connie, “There’s a lot you don’t know about me.”

“Yeah, I’m seeing that,” Connie responded.

Betty pulled out of her bag of clothes that she had just dried and handed Sally a t-shirt.  Sally slowly pulled it over her head and as she was pulling it down over her bruised boobs she felt the sting even more but it eased as it absorbed the sweat which was causing more pain.

Betty looked over to Rachael, “Do you need one dear?”

“No,” she sniffled, “I have something in my wash.  Connie you got anything I can throw on while I get one load done?”

“Yeah I got plenty of stuff,” as she turned and moved to a storage closet.

“Get used to it girl there will be plenty more times you’re going to feel that pain,” Betty commented.

Sally just looked at her mother-in-law.

Betty looked at Rachael she was now standing holding on to a folding table to steady herself.  Other than the cuts and bruises and the black eye she seemed ok. 

“Are you good Rachael.” Betty asked?

“Yeah I’m ok.  I’ll be fine.”

“Ok we are done here, going to put the video up on the site so your men will see what they missed.”

“Great just what Greg wants to see, me getting my asshanded to me.”

Betty handed Rachael a card, when she read it a smile broke out on her face.  Reaching out to her for a hug Rachael opened her arms and embraced Betty in her’s.  The emotion was there it was brief, Rachael’s boobs was stinging from the fight and the hug didn’t help it.  Betty knew that. Their eyes said I understand.

Sally was right behind her and reached out to Rachael who quickly hugged her. 

As they embraced Sally said into her ear, “Sorry for the black eye.”

Rachael let go of Sally and looked her in the eye, “You really are new to this aren’t you? We all accept what happens in our fights there are no regrets, no apologies.  Black eyes happen.  You fought better than me today, that’s why you won.”

Sally looking in her eyes knew there would be another fight between them in the future.  So did Rachael.  For now the parted sisters.

Connie looked at Betty and said, “Anytime you need the place let me know will be glad to let you use it.” She held up the little roll of cash Betty handed to her at the beginning. 

Betty asked,” You care to join?”

Connie with a smile, “Ha ha!, sorry not at the moment, thanks for the invite.”

“Up to you Connie.”  She handed her a card.

With that Sally slowly exited and Betty was right behind her.

“You did great girl!”  Betty congratulated her on the drive back home.

Sally was just staring out the window, she was feeling the pain but she knew when Phil sees her and watches the fight she will feel much better. 

“What am I going to tell Gwen?”

“Leave it to me honey, I’ll deal with her if you want?”

“No, I got to she’ll know from seeing these bruises that I was in a fight.  That first time I lucked out, this one shows.”

“Ok dear.”

As they pulled into her mother’s driveway she realized it was just 1pm.  The fight lasted all of maybe 6-7 minutes and she realized she had time to kind of get her self together before Gwen can home from school.

“Want to use the hot tub,” Betty asked?

“Can I?”

“Sure thing hun, I also got some stuff to put on you make you feel and look a little better.”

“Ok great.”

Sally stripped and slowly emerged herself into the tub, Betty had also stripped and turned on the jets as she sank onto one of the seats.

Sally had now completed two fights for her pin, she was wondering how long it would take to recover from this fight.  She was eager to fight again but she knew she had to heal first. The allure of the fight was now in her, she wanted a pin of her own to hold.

“Before you leave here Sal, I have to show you something.  You will understand it better now that you have two fights under you.”

Sally just looked at her, “Ok.”

Both ladies settled back and began to melt away.   Sally’s pain subsided with the massage from the water.  She knew another massage would be happening later that night in bed.

Online Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Sally's Quest of the Cat-Pin
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 05:00:17 AM »
Great story. Am looking forward to Sally’s third fight to get her pin

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 05:23:56 PM »
Nice job. A nice take on the catpin universe and it's fun watching you go into the origins of it.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Samandan

• Lets chat about cats.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 04:10:57 AM »
Great stuff, your first chapter was hot, this is even hotter.  Yes can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Offline iluvcurves

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 11:42:16 AM »
Absolutely fantastic.

I agree completely with Samandan: “your first chapter was hot, this is even hotter”.

Must be such a challenge to progress a story in a realistic way but without being repetitive
 - especially given the ‘novelty’ of the original idea has already ‘gone’ in the first instalment
 - but you nailed it!

Thank you, Jill  :)

Offline Larry_PH

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 02:38:48 AM »
Great story, and sounds like more to follow.  Will be eagerly waiting.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 11:05:24 PM »
Great work!  Love your writing and can't wait for more.  Also need more info on Betty please.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 06:21:11 PM »
Another great story!