News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Adele vs Katy Perry: A Currently Inevitable Fight Between Two Rivals

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Singer Katy Perry is again at the point of seething with anger while forced to watch a rival pop star dwarfing her music album sales to the extent of crushing her career and blowing her out of existence.
Adele, with her most recent album, has repeated Taylor Swift's humiliating performance of outselling Katy's latest album's sales of two years several times over in only one week - this time, though, it happened on an even bigger scale on which  Adele with 3 million sales within a few days destroyed Katy's album so astronomically as to leave Katy nearly sick with shock and humiliation.
No matter though however annihilated the Roar singer initially feels, she is determined not to endure Adele's ridicule at their next meeting with a demure smile - and noticing that she and Adele are scheduled to meet at a charity gala Katy resolves to redeem her dignity even at the cost of a physical confrontation with the woman who has blown her out of competition on the pop music market.
On the evening of the event, Adele meets Katy with an infuriating smirk and a condescending greeting, just as Katy expected. Katy replies to Adele's mocking remarks with hostility, and when Adele positions herself in front of Katy with her hands on her hips thrusting out her D cup cleavage provocatively Katy answers her threatening body language by assuming the same stance close enough to Adele to let the two women's boobs touch.
Katy's cup size equal Adele's, but her nipples don't reach those of the two inches taller rival.
Adele looks down at the pair of breasts mockingly and says, 'I think my girls would crush your two pimples just like I've crushed your bubble pop girl's pathetic little nursery rhymes.'
Katy replies menacingly, 'Just try them, you fat cow, and I'll flatten your saggy milk bags with my boobs to make you cringe!'
'I'll pancake your ugly udders in seconds, you talentless lightweight,' Adele insists, 'and squash you in any other contest. I'd break your wrists in an arm wrestling match, and, as you must already have noticed, in a singing contest I'll drown your mouse squeaks with my voice so easily it won't cost me any effort.'
Katy laughs mirthlessly, 'You arrogant, pathetic excuse for a woman, just let me show you how I pin your fat arms! And when it comes to voice power, girl, I sing you into oblivion so easily that you won't want to try singing another note onstage afterwards out of embarrassment.'
'And,' Adele replies mockingly, 'you being a better singer shows through all the Grammys you've got, doesn't it?' She laughs, and Katy blushes with shame and anger at Adele's stab she has nothing to pit against. Her hated rival has got not less than ten of the coveted trophies while Katy has never won any of them. 'You bitch!' She hisses at her enemy. 'Do you think you intimidate me with that? Keep your big mouth shut and fight me like a real woman, even if you're just a fat bitch who probably doesn't know how to fight!'

On the same night, Katy and Adele enter into a bitter, hostile contest in which each of the two enemies struggles to prove herself to be the better woman...

Katy Perry: 31 years, 5'7", 59 kg, cup D

Adele: 27 years, 5'9", 85 kg, cup D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:25:21 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Adele vs Katy Perry: A Currently Inevitable Fight Between Two Rivals
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 02:27:31 AM »
Above: Adele

Below: Katy
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:35:35 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 02:38:50 AM »
Below: Katy and Adele, in the days before becoming bitter enemies...

When Adele and Katy compared their vocal abilities, which woman defeated her rival and proved herself to be the better singer? (below)

Katy Perry: http://youtu.be/XjwZAa2EjKA

Adele: http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:47:05 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 08:16:41 PM »
The fight is really interesting to watch - i wonder though if people are aware that Adele has at least one octave less in her singing voice than Katy and sings mainly the same few notes over again in every song  ;D

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 08:53:23 PM »
The fight is really interesting to watch - i wonder though if people are aware that Adele has at least one octave less in her singing voice than Katy and sings mainly the same few notes over again in every song  ;D

I agree with you about Adele's singing, and don't understand what's with all the public excitement about her. She is just an average singer, imho.

On the other hand, singing has really nothing to do with fighting abilities.

I voted for Katy in all the fighting categories of the poll (which is the only thing that should count on the fantasy catfighting forum  ;)). I really don't see Adele having a chance against Katy. Adele may be bigger, but I anticipate Katy to be way faster than her, more flexible, and strong enough to force as many submissions from Adele, as she wants to.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 12:26:24 AM »

I agree with you about Adele's singing, and don't understand what's with all the public excitement about her. She is just an average singer, imho.

On the other hand, singing has really nothing to do with fighting abilities.

I voted for Katy in all the fighting categories of the poll (which is the only thing that should count on the fantasy catfighting forum  ;)). I really don't see Adele having a chance against Katy. Adele may be bigger, but I anticipate Katy to be way faster than her, more flexible, and strong enough to force as many submissions from Adele, as she wants to.
I get what you say, but to me, and probably many others - maybe on this forum or not, but in the world anyway - it's more subtle than that; every competition and rivalry between females can be tantalizing and erotically exciting, and it isn't restricted to always necessarily a mere fight, as in fight. If they try to win the prize in a cake baking competition or brutally beat and kick each other stupid in a cage, really it covers the whole possible scale for me. Their confidence or lack of it, the height advantages or disadvantages, etc., those and many other things to me are usually as important and exciting as the actual fight. The real life struggle of selling pop music albums in these of my scenarios is also included. That's also why I always write a bit of an open ending story with every poll; a mere 'A vs B, who wins?' doesn't really do it for me; I need a reason and story why they'd fight at all. And sometimes, when one singer hasn't got a chance while trying to fight another one who's much taller and stronger than her and then gets beaten by her in the singing competition also it can be a really exciting kind of double victory - or double defeat, an extra strong turn on. A singing competition between global pop stars is also still very physical actually and would be hardly less exhausting than for example an armwrestling match. People who've never been standing on their feet singing to earn either money or recognition or both by it may not even understand that, but - I think I do. - That's also how I know that Adele is really not an outstanding singer, I totally agree with you. She stands or sits in a chair just loudly booming out the same four or five notes within her very restricted range because that's what she completely relies on, and people think it's something awesome, which in reality it isn't at all. Adele couldn't get through the first 10 minutes of one of Katy Perry's 2 hour shows, I take that very much for granted.