News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

PRO wrestling tournament round 3 CFWA FALLS count anywhere!!

• 25 Replies

Offline BadGirl

• Time for a change- New pic of me
Re: PRO wrestling tournament round 3 CFWA FALLS count anywhere!!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 12:37:58 AM »
Still just don't get this voting!

I am by far the best and will amber that is booty bop any opponent into submission- especially Joannie and any other fool who decides to crosss my path.

Voters; Get with the program! Vote for me for a truly shock and awe finale to this show

lol as always :)

Offline petelv

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »
I voted for Heidi,  Julie and Vanessa.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 11:47:13 AM »
Voted for Emma,Vanessa,and Titdrestoyer! Hope this Becomes a Slobberknocker of PPV Proportions! Dan

Online BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 01:41:07 AM »
I voted for Kylie
Have fun and tussle.

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 02:21:15 AM »
As Kylie, hits the mat from my clothesline, I turn my attention to ringside...and spy the hated Eva!! "Falls count anywhere, huh, Storm?" and I bounce off the ropes and baseball slide out the ring and my feet crash into the Cuban Goddess outside and the crowd roars their approval!

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 02:29:53 AM »
As Kylie, hits the mat from my clothesline, I turn my attention to ringside...and spy the hated Eva!! "Falls count anywhere, huh, Storm?" and I bounce off the ropes and baseball slide out the ring and my feet crash into the Cuban Goddess outside and the crowd roars their approval!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am yelling at Catriona, when I turn for a second to look around me.  I turn back to look in the ring when I see a pair of feet come at me blasting me in the chest sending me flying back right into the seated Carmen as I land in her lap knocking us both backwards in the chair so that I land on top of Carmen, my butt in her face.

I shake the cobwebs, pull myself to my feet in my Cuban Wonder Woman outfit and charge at Catriona screaming

I laugh as you comically fall over Carmen and ready myself for you....and you charge at me and I turn my body slightly and drop toe hold you to the ring apron, your Wonder Woman cape flapping in the air as you fall!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 07:22:51 AM »
Only a few days left!!

Wonderful seeing VANESSA MARSH .. CATRIONA .. and that BADGIRL making the scene ... Ready to cause some pain, with BAD intentions for the other ladies!!
EMMA and KYLIE already making their presence known .... 5 of the ladies taking the time to show THEY want to win this!!

Fan support, and souvenier merchandise making it around the arena ...  Soon we will be down to the championship match!!

As always .. it may only be 1 or 2 votes.. That decides which of these ladies... Get to fight for the championship !!

So cheer, support and vote, for your fave ladies!!

Storm
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:24:58 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2014, 04:02:31 AM »
Kylie!

Listen to what Stormy said at the beginning of this poll! You can take this fight to the locker room, showers, concession stands, parking lot, ANYWHERE!!

Some of these ladies might be able to out-wrestle you, but NOBODY can out-crazy you!

It's time to show these poor girls what kind of nightmare they're dealing with!

xoxo Sadie baby :-* 

peeking out from underneath the arena seating, I spy a dazed Evangelina staggering to her feet....giddy and squealing with excitement I skip down the aisle toward the ring in my daisy dukes and pink tube top; ripping her up by the hair and dragging her behind me to the locker room where I have a little surprise prepared :)

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »
hahaha UNBELIEVABLE! we tie again!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2014, 04:45:05 AM »
LADIES ...  One more round ending in a tie ....  The Championship comittee has rendered a decision ....
STARTING Saturday ......  

IT will be ... BIG MOMMA JOANIE , KYLIESUBMITS, and CATRIONA76  In the Three way, Texas tornado match.. To decide, the women's champion!!

A nicely done to VANESSA MARSH and TITDESTROYER .... making good showings last to rounds!!

EMMAFIGHTS, FALISHAFIGHTS, BADGIRL, and ITBEMEAMY .... ALL seeming to do better or maintain a decent amount of support. Through all three rounds.
These ladies definately CFWA material .....   Looking to see good things, from all of them in the future!!

Thanks also to ...  HEIDI_WRESTLEGIRL, JULIE-TRULY, KRE25, BETTYA_32, and FEARLESS FIGHTER 123, for being part of this...

LADIES .... a quick breather .. for the ladies to get themselves ready, for the championship bout!!
Sadie N Mandy ..... to again receive VIP seating, and gift packages for the event ...  Evangelina N Carmen ...  (Hmmm wonder what Carmen has been up to..) Also benefitting, with VIP seating and gift packages ...

Have to speak to the janitor ... guy keeps calling spectators tough guys, before hitting them with his two by four!!

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH  starts SATURDAY... HERE LIVE at the CFWA !!

Storm
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:45:47 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 09:05:03 AM »
... I'm stealing Sadie's VIP package.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert