News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crofoot Fight Night: Katherine vs Riae in NHB sexual match

• 27 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Crofoot Fight Night: Katherine vs Riae in NHB sexual match
« on: November 05, 2017, 06:33:48 AM »
After the exhausting and exhilarating 100 girl Suicide Girl Battle Royale, the Suicide Girls Katherine and Riae both finished in the final 5 girls and despite losing, thought there was something missing from that match up.

I talked to both girls and brought up the idea of a catfight at my favorite venue, The Crofoot.  Both girls liked the idea and presented ideas for the match.  I called the venue to set it up and they were excited about getting 2 girls from the famous Suicide Girls to fight in their venue.

{alt}

Things rolled along and when the day of the match arrived this Friday night, I was brimming with excitement at the prospect of seeing these two girls go at it.  Both girls arrived early and I took them to their prospective dressing rooms to get ready for their fights. 

After a bit of flirting and going over the nights agenda, I left them with time to get ready as I went up and emceed the event.  The fight sold out again with some wealthy patrons ready to see a match between two sexy women.  The night started with some of the fellow suicide girls performing some burlesque acts...

{alt}
{alt}

After their performance, we had a 45 minute interlude of music from a cello based band called Rasputina

{alt}

Once they were done, I signaled for the girls to get ready and went for introductions as the lights dimmed....

"Welcome to the main event tonight folks, you are in store for what should be a brutal and sexual match.  We have two hot ladies that are ready to tear each other apart for your pleasure and theirs"...a spotlight comes up as Katherine makes her way to the stage..."at 5'2", 110 lbs and 25 yrs old, this beauty's motto is "I'll try anything once, especially if you beg for it", let's give this spitfire a rousing welcome to our ring....KATHERINE"
{alt}

The crowd goes wild and as things die down a bit, I signal Riae to come forward "and at 5'1", 100 lbs and 33 yrs old, the girl known for buying her sex toys from hardware stores, let's give this curvy beauty a rapturous hello" as Riae plays to the crowd...
{alt}

I go up to both girls and go over the rules so the audience can hear "this is a NHB fight with sexual moves allowed, you can fight and fuck your opponent until they are unable to stand for a 10 count.  The loser will then be paraded around the club by the winner and when done will be the naked sex slave of the winner for 3 nights of servitude"...both girls look ready to kick some ass.  I give them the nod and signal the start of the match, moving aside and making sure I get a good vantage point of the action.......

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Crofoot Fight Night: Katherine vs Riae in NHB sexual match
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 06:38:17 AM »
Riae starts off the match in this outfit...

{alt}

and looks across the stage at Katherine "hope you are ready to service me this weekend, my kitty could use some heavy petting" and blows her a kiss....

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 06:46:38 PM »
The club was certainly alive that evening, the music that perfect blend of everything from punk rock to techno that got the blood pumping and bodies dancing to the beat. Katherine was one of those living it up on the dance floor while she waited for the appointed time of the fight, already dressed for the fight but it doubled quite nicely as a club outfit, not that everyone around here weren't staring already anyways. She was used to having the eyes of everyone on here, for good and bad, it came with the territory of her favorite way to blow off steam.

{alt}

There was simply nothing quite as thrilling as going body to body with another gorgeous woman, especially when they were a fellow suicide girl, and tonight she was getting her hands back on Riae whom she had spent much of the battle royal tangling with much to both of their pleasure.

After she tired of dancing Katherine took a break by the bar for a bit of refreshment in the form of a few rum and cokes, biding her time until it was time to step onto the stage so to speak. Looking over at Riae she gave the woman a small wave of her hand. "Why hello Riae, where have you been hiding your sexy ass? Don't worry, I'll be a gracious host this weekend though you may not be able to walk straight for a while."

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 12:48:10 AM »
Riae looks over Katherine and taking in her sexy fishnet stockings,  her fingers moving over the curves of her labia as she finds herself getting slightly damp as she thinks how much fun it will be to rip the stockings of her shapely legs "we'll see who has trouble walking this weekend" and blows her a kiss off her slightly damp fingers.

Called on stage, she turns away from Katherine and walks onto the stage, showing off her sensuous ass, beautifully showcased by her white panties. 

After Bill announces both girls, blue and green lights silhouette the two sexy suicide girls as they get ready to square off.  Riae walks forward and waits for Katherine to approach ready to square off, facing each other in the middle of the stage as the guys and girls hoot and holler for their favorite to win.  Riae's eyes look deep into Katherine's.....

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 02:13:56 AM »
As Riae scans the crowd before the match, she sees Leanna Foxxx is in the audience checking her out and she thinks to herself, "maybe after I beat Katherine, I can invite Leanna over for drinks and share my spoils with her"... Riae throws a sexy look towards Leanna and puckers her lips before looking back at Katherine.....

{alt}{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 04:42:09 AM »
Katherine had personally enjoyed dozens of her fellow suicide girls during her time as one of their top models but Riae was something special, the woman just had that special factor that made her irresistible to Katherine, and if the woman could have felt her sex in that moment as they faced off Riae would have found her nice and wet. "Its going to be you love, mmmm I can't wait to tear into that hot italian ass of yours." Katherine flashed her a sultry smirk before making her way up onto the fighting stage, showing off for the crowd who were whistling and shouting encouragements to both women with a dance that drew the lustful eyes of every man and woman in that place.

She paused at the top of the steps to waves her hands at the crowd, blowing them a kiss and giving them one last shake of her ass before taking her place in front of Riae with her hands on her hips. "Ready for the fucking of your life?" She asked as if stating a fact, smirking at Riae with a quick sideways glance at Bill that was easily understood as "lets get this started."

By the time she turned back to Riae the go ahead was given and Katherine went right after the Italian woman, sinking her right hand into one of those gigantic tits of hers and her left hand into the woman's hair, tugging and pulling to shake her about.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 05:42:31 AM »
Standing there staring thru Katherine when suddenly she rushes forward, her hands grabbing my breast through my sheer top as her other grabs my blue hair tugging my head back and forth.  I steel myself and send a right fist into her midsection and reach out to grab your breasts which feel right at home in my grip "I remember these sweetie" and start twisting as you scream out "I'll have to keep turning these knobs until I get the right station".......

{alt}

Offline Contestator

• God Member
  • NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! This is just a game
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 05:26:51 PM »
Riae defeats Katherine after a long battle.
Agree with Leanna

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 01:09:14 AM »
Theres a loud whoosh of air as Riae's fist slams up into my midsection, forcing the oxygen from my lungs which leaves me vulnerable for her to latch onto one of my breasts. I bite down on my bottom lip as she twists it until the flesh won't bend that way anymore, wincing from the pain and yet theres a slight smirk on my dark blue painted lips. "You should, they were the last thing you saw in the battle royal remember?" I manage to say through the pain, my one hand releasing your hair to grab hold of your lacey top in the front and with a vicious yank downwards I tear a rip in the garment that exposes one of those succulent tits.

"And that is mine!" I shout out before sinking my claws into that giant orb, my nails scratching down the tender flesh as I pull my fingers inward until I am gripping the pierced nipple, ring caught between my fingertips as I twist and pull in every direction.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 02:02:16 AM »
your tits are like fresh dough in my grip as I work them like a baker getting ready  for a Grand Opening...your hand moves to my lace top and yanks down until my bare breasts are exposed to the air, my nipples harden as the cool air hits them.

Catlike claws sing into my magnificent breast as I try to ignore the pain as my hands move to your nipples and grip them between my thumb and forefingers "we'll see who owns whose tits tonight Katherine" as I tugs your tits out and down...

Your finger grabs my nipple piercing and starts twisting, knowing I should have removed them but I know Bill likes them.  Luckily I did remove my pussy piercings as I shudder to think about them.   We are engaged in a bare breast tug of war when suddenly you tear my nipple piercing of my nipple, a drop of blood appears as my nipple is slightly torn "aaaahhhhh, bitch, that fucking hurt" and I pull my left hand to sooth my tit and my right forms a fist and smacks your right tit back into your breast bone.  I back off a bit and remove my second nipple piercing and throwing it in the corner before squaring off with your again.

"Gonna make you scream before the night is over girlfriend"....

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 05:04:35 AM »
My black lace top wasn't exactly chosen for how much of my tits it covered nor for how difficult it would be to strip away, but even so I wondered if the speed with which we dispatched with one another's tops was some kind of club record. Riae yanked my tits right out of my top which just slid out to the sides but it still pressed against my boobs, pushing them together or rather it would have been if the blue haired bitch wasn't tugging my tits all over the place. "Maybe I'll make you get a new tattoo when this is done, my name written right across your tits!" I exclaimed as I gave another hard pull on her nipple ring, ripping it clean out much to my own surprise, shocked enough to let go of her just as her fist smacked into my tit and knocked me back several steps.

"Admittedly not my intention, but a bit of pain will be good for you and that overinflated ego of yours." Katherine said with a smirk, her hands resting upon her hips, leaving her top on even though it was no longer covering anything important.

This time Katherine lunged in and didn't bother with beating around the bush, her fingers latching onto both of the giant targets Riae called her boobs and yanking her in towards her. Katherine's knee then rose up to slam right into the woman's pussy, softening her up so she could yank her around by the tits again only this time she would toss her down onto the stage floor.

{alt}
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:05:33 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 05:26:52 AM »
Still nursing her sore tit, she steels herself as Katherine lunges towards her and grabs her tits.  Riae grabs her wrists as Katherine tries to knee her pussy but just missed the sweet spot and gets her belly, "oooommpphhh".  Riae grabs Katherine's leg as they tussle and uses her left foot to sweep Katherine's leg as both girls fall to the floor.

Katherine's smooth body lands on top of me as I look you in the eyes and garb your hair and drag you close and plant my velvety lips on yours, my tongue working my way into your mouth as I work your hair to get you off me and onto your side......

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 06:41:03 AM »
My knee misses the mark but its hard to be upset when I get to see the look of pain on Riae's face as it slams into her stomach instead. "That could have felt somewhat pleasurable if you weren't so unagreeable." I whisper into the woman's ear only for her to take advantage of my charity by clutching at my leg, leaving me hopping on one foot until we both go down to the floor in a heap with me landing right on top of her. My hands are quick to grab onto Riae's tits but before I can rise up the woman weaves her fingers through my hair and drags me back down into an unwanted kiss, or at least one that was unwanted at first.

After a few seconds of blinking in surprise I set my tongue against yours, the two muscles swirling about within our mouths as I struggle to dominate her even in this. My fingers massage Riae's tits, feeling just how thick and heavy they are while we roll onto our sides.

My left leg slides back to brace myself so we don't roll any further that way but its likely my right that worries her as I press my knee up against her sex, grinding the hard knee cap as hard over her crotch as I can manage.

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 01:03:12 PM »
Side by side our tongues tangle as your knee starts working on my pussy while your hands angrily massage my mammaries.  I work to keep position trying to force you onto your back and ignore the pain in my pussy and tits.

My right hands slips down past your chest and glides past your tummy and into your panties.  I moan a bit as my fingers touch the dampness of your pussy lips "you must be wanting me bad Katherine" and fingers work there way in to start exploring your womanhood....

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 05:37:47 AM »
The leg I stretched out behind me holds firm, keeping us locked together on our sides with no sign of giving way any time soon. Not that either of us seems to desire even an inch of seperation, I know I don't, my hands eagerly digging into Riae's mounds which were that perfect combination of soft on the outside but firm underneath.

My body shudders against Riae's own as the woman presses her fingers into my sex, pushing with my back foot to thrust my chest against your own, letting my thick and hard nipples spear into your undoubtedly aching nips after the accident with those piercings. "In your dreams bitch, its you thats dripping wet for me." The whisper comes out as a soft moan, my own right hand pushing down  between our bodies to to grind my fingertips along her slit, moving them faster and faster as if trying to start a fire in her crotch.

{alt}