News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 12

• 13 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 12
« on: July 14, 2017, 06:05:32 AM »
Gypsyy and Evangelina are paired off and FawnL caused Mille to pass out.  Riae has Hinata thrown into the corner and dazed as she brings her knee into her open pussy.  Riae grabs her hair, pulling her back against the ropes as her right hand slaps a pussy claw into her pussy causing Hinata to scream her surrender.

Katherine kicks Ember hard in the pussy.  Katherine grabs her hair and pushes her head down and then grabs her around the waist lifting her up before dropping her in a pile driver, knocking her out.

Kira punishes poor Blackberry with a rear choke hold made worse by a harsh pussy hold that leaves her sobbing and surrendering.  Sivir pulls Slava around the ring by her hair before planting her plump ass on her face smothering her out....

Let round 12 begin....

1) Riae

{alt}

2) Katherine

3) Kira
{alt}

4) Gypsyy

5) Evangelina
{alt}

6) Sivir
{alt}

7) FawnL
{alt}

8) Kush

9) Euphoriasis

{alt}

10) Jessica Alba
{alt}

11) Jemma
{alt}

12) Kim

13) Melissa
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 12
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:47:57 AM »
There was just something about dropping an overeager fellow suicide girl right on her head that immensely satisfied Katherine, the buxom Brit taking a short respite then to both savor the moment and to let herself calm down at least a little bit, having come oh so close to being pushed past the point of no return. An orgasm wasn't going to put her out of the match, but she had a feeling all the ladies that had swarmed her wouldn't have given her any time to enjoy her climax. Instead she would have likely ended up like Ember, being pushed out of the ring by someone's foot until she flopped down onto the floor.

Another bell meant another round and even more women to play with, yet Katherine couldn't help but set her sights on Riae yet again. Some might say green and blue could get along, but Katherine didn't want to get along, no she wanted to conquer the woman she was compared to more than any other suicide girl.

Before she could get to her though someone else stepped out in front of her, or rather stood up in front of her after having been sitting right on top of an out cold Slava. Katherine leaned a bit to the side so she could peek at Riae, but Riae wasn't going anywhere and Sivir was just screaming to well scream under her. "Oh nice work, as expected of such a grogeous ass!" Katherine softly clapped her hands for Sivir as she stepped closer, the applause abruptly ending when she threw a quick snap kick at Sivir's stomach!

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale responce to Evangelica
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 05:07:04 AM »
Jessica Alba starts into the ring and takes one of Evangelina's knees into her breast.  She steadies herself and slaps Evangelina hard across the face followed by a hair grab and standing drop kick into her breasts sending Evangelina into the corner...yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:15:13 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 05:30:34 AM »
Getting off Slava, Sivir stood up and happy to get past the round as Katherine stood in front of her.  She walks towards her as Katherine tells her nice work and starts clapping.  Thinking Katherine might want to team up with her to take some of these bitches out, she approaches closer and starts to put her hand out as Katherine raises a foot into her stomach.

"Fucking bitch" Sivir yells as she is bent over, shaking her head, she lowers her shoulder and rushes into Katherine, grabbing her around the waist and forcing her into the ropes....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:02 AM »
Evangelina is on the ropes, arms hooked around the top ropes as Jessica reaches out and grabs them, pulling them forward.  Jessica smiles at the trapped girl and places her foot on Evangelina's neck and applies pressure "how does this feel sweetie"....yt

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:21:02 AM by WildAtHeart »

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »
{alt}

...keep on my tactics to go for the weakest link...and I target Kim....watching her wandering around the arena...
and chasing her ...before she can realize it I am already flying on her back...turning her to face me and pushing her hard into the ropes.
Once she bounces back she is welcome by my extended foot smashing her pretty face....
She groans and falls to the mat....where I follow her blocking her neck between my strong legs and choking her out soon...
Ah..of course I don't miss the chance put my hand on her groin and play with her clit...my fingers expertly driving her
to cum at the same time as she goes unconscious.....I look at my shining fingers...and lick them.....
One gone....now looking for a new bitch to put out of the contest....   ;D ;D ;D

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 04:20:35 PM »
As Jessica presses her foot against Evangelica's throat she manages to lift her leg and push Jessica back by pressing on her thigh.  Jessica finds herself a bit of balance as Evangelica lifts herself a bit and kicks Jessica in her open crotch. 

Jessica holds her hurt pussy as Evangelica swings her around int the corner and puts her legs over the middle rope.  Evangelica shakes her sexy ass and rushes in to punt Jessica's pussy.  She screams and lifts her legs off the ropes, walking funny and using the top rope for support.  As Evangelica comes close Jessica throws a bony elbow back into Evangelica's right breast hoping for some breathing room...yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to FawnL
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 04:40:57 PM »
FawnL comes out and devastates an unsuspecting Kim with leg smashes, choking and forced organism, her lovely body left on the mat i a pool of her own juices. 

As FawnL looks for her next victim, it looks like that she might be the next to go down as Kush sneaks up behind her.  Kush's runs up and grabs FawnL's hair and bulldogs her to the mat.  Her fingers slips behind FawnL's shapely ass and claws her pussy and rosebud from behind.  Grabbing FawnL's hair, she lifts her head up and licks FawnL's check "how did you know I felt like sushi tonight....yt

{alt}

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »
…still enjoying my latest win, feeling aroused and wet…….I kick Kim’s inert body, making her roll to the edge and out of the ring…landing hard with a sickening thud on the hard floor beneath….

and turning in search of my next victim….
when all of a sudden my hair is grabbed from behind….and before I can realize what’s going on my face is smashed hard into the mat in a perfectly executed bulldog move….

I lay there ,moaning softly….dazed…..tasting blood inside my mouth…..as my head is lifted and I feel fingers invading my pussy and asshole ….playing and scratching them….making me quiver..

and I hear…….”how did you know I felt like sushi tonight.!”…

I get enraged….”I am not Japanese…you bitch…! I roar raising my right arm and sending my
elbow back…..crashing loud into the slut’s temple…..a cracking noise and she goes limp over
my body…her fingers still massaging my inner parts…..making me howl as I climax…..

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 08:22:49 PM »
Feeling cocky, Kush is taunting FawnL as she surges up and lands a hard elbow at Kush's temple sending her back just as FawnL seems to gush.  Quivering FawnL is kneeling beside Kush who is trying to clear the stars after FawnL's savage blow.  Her fingers still in FawnL, Kush relaxes her grip and tries push FawnL into or through the ropes but is still pretty out of it with the blow she received...yt

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 08:23:20 PM by WildAtHeart »

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:27 PM »
…I stand up on shaking legs…..trying to recover the forces temporarily drained by the orgasm….
the inside of my thighs glittering with juices…
I see the bitch half seated, leaning against the ropes, dazed and I hold the top rope placing
one foot on her neck, pushing hard, chocking her…as her body is now twitching, her legs kicking desperately in front…..
”Time to go …the battle is over for you, bitch…” I hiss, smirking at her…

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 05:44:09 PM »
Kush is trying to find second wind after FawnL's blow but before she can clear the cobwebs, she finds FawnL's foot planted on her neck pressing her into the corner ropes, legs kicking.  Kush grabs FawnL's foot and starts bending her big toe in hopes of preventing her passing out....yt

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 05:50:03 PM »
Caught in the ropes, spread legged and vulnerable, Jessica finds herself punted in her pussy by Evangelina.  She falls forward in a heap at Evangelina's feet, her naked ass vulnerable...yt

FawnL

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 10:18:21 AM »
...so I am through this stage too.... ;D ;D ;D

well..the little bitch, sprawled at my feet trying to break the grip on her neck, twisting my toe....."No way bitch !!"  I hiss
and holding the top rope I jump up and with my right foot still pressed into her neck I send a nasty kick with my left foot
crashing into her side temple....she groans softly and the lights go out for her....her hands fall limp at her side...
and it is an easy task kicking her inert body out of the ring to be collected and taken away...
another loser dispatched....!! Bring on the next ones Bill...!!  :D :D :D :D :D