News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Offline Tight n Toned Tammy

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1890 on: June 01, 2021, 04:28:21 PM »
Well this group sounds fun. Definitely seems like there are some little girls in other groups that could use the firm hand of a seasoned veteran.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1891 on: June 02, 2021, 03:39:57 PM »
Well this group sounds fun. Definitely seems like there are some little girls in other groups that could use the firm hand of a seasoned veteran.
Welcome Tammy... you have indeed realized our role here,, to impose order on the little "model" , "hot girl" cliques.  Feel free to say hi.
~ Rylie,  fmr V.P of recruiting Classy Tramps

« Reply #1892 on: June 03, 2021, 05:54:15 AM »
Well ladies, it's official, I am the latest and greatest member of The Classy Tramps! So happy that Rylie chatted with me today and that Lexi brought me on board. I'm hoping to bring some great competition to the clique wars and represent my team as the BEST team on FCF, and keep these little girl teams in check.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1893 on: June 03, 2021, 07:10:50 AM »
Well ladies, it's official, I am the latest and greatest member of The Classy Tramps! So happy that Rylie chatted with me today and that Lexi brought me on board. I'm hoping to bring some great competition to the clique wars and represent my team as the BEST team on FCF, and keep these little girl teams in check.
u did a great choice , welcome to my allies list

« Reply #1894 on: June 03, 2021, 02:09:27 PM »
u did a great choice , welcome to my allies list

Something tells me having you as an ally is better than the other option.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1895 on: June 03, 2021, 03:25:47 PM »
Welcome Tammy!!!.. glad you made the cut,,, you know you're in the elite clique now and I have every expectation you'll live up to it.  Now lets hunt some Silks and PLL  !!

« Reply #1896 on: June 03, 2021, 04:07:35 PM »
Welcome Tammy!!!.. glad you made the cut,,, you know you're in the elite clique now and I have every expectation you'll live up to it.  Now lets hunt some Silks and PLL  !!

Sounds like fun. I can't imagine they'll be hard to find.... I needed to run to the mall anyway.

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #1897 on: June 04, 2021, 06:23:09 PM »
Tammy you must be drinking that drunk punch they serve in trashy tramps.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

« Reply #1898 on: June 04, 2021, 08:42:23 PM »

*smiles* Oh Susan, that singular wit is so charming. I would use it sparingly, something tells me you don't have much of a supply.

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1899 on: June 05, 2021, 08:29:33 AM »

*smiles* Oh Susan, that singular wit is so charming. I would use it sparingly, something tells me you don't have much of a supply.

Tammy try me sometime in pvt..
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1900 on: June 10, 2021, 02:25:07 AM »

Take the BIATCH Down Tammy
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1901 on: June 10, 2021, 02:26:51 AM »

Take the BIATCH Down Tammy

Wow dont seen anything sexxy here..

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1902 on: June 16, 2021, 05:09:13 AM »
so trying something a little different   .]for our fcf board..looking to  recruit a few new tramp members.. .if anyone is interested in becoming a part of clique wars and beng  a member of the hottest best groupa around.they may post here  or  pm message me...looking for  ladies who have a real interest in clique. members who will have some time to be active  as a member of one of the longest active clique teams ..ladies   who will give their ideas  on helping making and keeping things  fun..styles are not important.we have members   into  many different styles..

also looking to liven things up here in this room....tramp members...other clique members or fcf members  may visit this room   post  videos...music   sports   general topics for discussion..just keep in mind   drama in any form will not be tolerated on this page,no more than it is tolerated elsewhere on fcf,  trillian   discord,or any other chat  forum..personal attacks..are a definite  no-no- lewd explicit sexual pictures or post  are a  no as well...  those that do so will be reported to the mods....  so let's try to liven things up a bit  and have  some fun    here again :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 05:14:15 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1903 on: June 16, 2021, 09:00:17 AM »
I will help u to living things up anyway i can Lexi

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1904 on: June 16, 2021, 03:37:21 PM »
Looking for a few women who can uphold the standard, who can rise to the challenge, who have what it takes to bear the honor of Classy Tramp!

The few, the proud, the Tramps!!!!!