News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Males who want to fight me (PythonLegs) for their women, APPLY HERE

• 12 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Hello Boys,

Recently I fought my current GF's BF because I am a lesbian, I wanted her, and I am undefeated vs men!  I wrote a really HOT fight story (my first and only one) in the Mixed Fighting section here.  Anyone wanting to read it can go to https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80430.0
I had another great chat fight against a man also but couldn't get clearance to post it. 

Anywho, I was so turned on by it, and Bri's response to it, that I thought I'd open it up (for a little while) to other males who wouldn't mind losing their women to a stone cold black fox!  THAT'S ME!   ;)  The fight needs to be very competitive at first, and dirty fighting is not only welcome, it is encouraged.  Then the fights need to end with me humiliating you men (let's face it, what man would not want my shapely and very firm black ass planted on their face) and taking your women. 

REPLY HERE ONLY!  DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES DIRECTLY!  I know that I will soon tire of this, so I don't want you to send them to me.  I will reply to those that demonstrate their women to be worthy of me breaking a nail.   ;) 

I'll check here at least twice a week until I tire of it.  See pics below of what you are up against. 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
Re: Males who want to fight me (PythonLegs) for their women, APPLY HERE
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:58:54 PM »
Python Legs

I had a chat fight with you a long time ago in which you beat up my wife and then asserted your dominance over me also.  It was very sensuous to me.  I don't know if you remember it, but you did document it in the chat fight section. 

I would like to be the first to apply for a match with you for my beautiful black wife, Lana.  She is extremely sexy and I will attach a pic. below to prove her worthiness for you to want to steal her away from me.  I look forward to instructions from you in order to make this a reality.  I have a tremendous case of Jungle Fever. 

Red

Offline FightingDirty

• looking for a rough cyberfight
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 05:31:59 AM »
get in touch with us on fightingdirty on trillian. this is something we would have fun with

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 08:17:41 AM »
This seems like a fun idea but then if you're ever looking to take on a guy in a back and forth match for your girl's entertainment, do look for me ;)
Submit to me!!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 10:40:37 AM »
I thank those who replied, and now I am set for a while on Inter-Gender matches.  So no new applicants after Indian_Alpha will be considered. 

Every once in a while I DO SO LOVE crushing some balls and sticking a dildo up the ass of men.  it gives me closure on my last hetero relationship and how it ended.  I don't hate all men.  I just want to humiliate them and fuck them in their asses!   ;D 

Smooches,
PythonLegs

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 10:16:40 AM »
I will fight you pythonlegs firecely and decisively to prove you can't win against all men!

Hello Boys,

Recently I fought my current GF's BF because I am a lesbian, I wanted her, and I am undefeated vs men!  I wrote a really HOT fight story (my first and only one) in the Mixed Fighting section here.  Anyone wanting to read it can go to https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80430.0
I had another great chat fight against a man also but couldn't get clearance to post it. 

Anywho, I was so turned on by it, and Bri's response to it, that I thought I'd open it up (for a little while) to other males who wouldn't mind losing their women to a stone cold black fox!  THAT'S ME!   ;)  The fight needs to be very competitive at first, and dirty fighting is not only welcome, it is encouraged.  Then the fights need to end with me humiliating you men (let's face it, what man would not want my shapely and very firm black ass planted on their face) and taking your women. 

REPLY HERE ONLY!  DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES DIRECTLY!  I know that I will soon tire of this, so I don't want you to send them to me.  I will reply to those that demonstrate their women to be worthy of me breaking a nail.   ;) 

I'll check here at least twice a week until I tire of it.  See pics below of what you are up against.

D69

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 11:25:02 AM »
That pic of Bri is hot!  I'll fight you for her!

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 11:27:18 PM »
I see you've met your quota and good luck closing the floodgates on these guys (lol), but I like the idea of watching my man get beaten by a woman.  Sounds hot. If anyone else would like to try it, hit me up.

Offline speedoman

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 11:46:08 PM »
Python be more than glad to take care of you sweeti smirking

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2019, 05:04:55 PM »
I see you've met your quota and good luck closing the floodgates on these guys (lol), but I like the idea of watching my man get beaten by a woman.  Sounds hot. If anyone else would like to try it, hit me up.

Hmmmmmmmmmm!  I would LOVE to have interaction with you and yours! 

Offline Mixedfighter72

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 03:27:38 AM »
I thank those who replied, and now I am set for a while on Inter-Gender matches.  So no new applicants after Indian_Alpha will be considered. 

Every once in a while I DO SO LOVE crushing some balls and sticking a dildo up the ass of men.  it gives me closure on my last hetero relationship and how it ended.  I don't hate all men.  I just want to humiliate them and fuck them in their asses!   ;D 

Smooches,
PythonLegs

I know you aren’t taking any more applications, but I would love to watch you in action some time if the chance to actually match with you is not available. To watch a true superior like yourself work would be like watching a masterful symphony.

Offline Musclemark37 - Dismantler of Queens/Kings

• If you want the heaven..contact me...
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 04:47:13 PM »
i'm on Python i'm on trillian musclemark37
Into slow sensual sexfights that gather pace to a frenzied finish, I use submission holds not to cause pain but to immobilise your rival to use a sexual move - my sexfights almost never involve significant pain. Also into erotic submission wrestling

Offline Jfight

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 05:06:35 PM »
Hi, I'd love to fight you! 31yo fit man here ... add me at trillian if you want. I am jfights there

Hello Boys,

Into mixed catfighting, wrestling or sexfighting. I an 31yo fit guy. I am 190cm, 90kg, fit and slightly muscular. Looking for cyber and irl. Feel free to add me