News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

two dads and the daughters

• 3 Replies

Offline sandrafem

• I love catfights!
two dads and the daughters
« on: July 08, 2019, 07:41:25 PM »
Hi Guys,

i have a queston.  i like long catfight stories or cyber.
for me the fight is important but the story how it came to the fight is for me important too.

i like a story where two dads are friends and the daughters got into a psycho war.
so one daughter younger (between 18 and 21 and the other 23-25).

is someone interestet in something?

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: two dads and the daughters
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:33 PM »
interesting

perhaps the fathers bring their daughters to a park at night with the idea that the daughters are going to fight each other to the finish, with their dads watching

would you want to see the fathers then fight each other too?

Offline catfight_watcher

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 05:58:46 AM »
I love family fights.  Two daughters at the park - cutoff shorts, smooth little tanned legs.  Crop shirts, tight bellies.  The girls rip into each other and the families want to break them apart as they're afraid that their girl is going to lose but they're committed to letting them go at it.  Hair is ripped out, little fingernails dig into flesh, faces are punched as the family watches.  The girls roll on the grass, smooth little thigh on smooth little thigh.  Belly on belly.  The onlookers get more and more excited the more the girls tear into each other.

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 07:17:52 AM »
Hot idea