News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New concept - Alternative submission match

• 1 Replies
New concept - Alternative submission match
« on: December 23, 2019, 03:03:21 AM »
Hey Forum

I created this new concept and if some people are interested to try it out then poke me (my trillian is on my profile)

First this is mainly for grappling / submission matches. Even though I think it can be declined for different types of fights I personally do this one

We have this normal 1 vs 1 submission match. However each of us have a friend/ally/bodyguard on their side (we would likely RP them).

Each of us can call their ally twice during the match and that latter would intervene in the fight for 3 turns. Can be whenever you want, whether to get out of a bad spot or to try to lock up a 2 vs 1 hold to win faster

When one of us call their ally, the opponent can ask their to intervene and counter it. If this happens, both would wrestle against each others. If one ally gets tapped out by the other, they are out of the fight . Their fight would be rather short and we would both describe their action, because if their fight lasts as long as the main one it makes no sense

I would be really excited to do this new concept with some descriptive submission wrestlers (Open to males as well but would prefer if you agreed to RP as female ). Let me know also if you have any question

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: New concept - Alternative submission match
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 11:50:30 AM »
Sound interesting to me