News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Joanna is thrashed by Trudy

• 4 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Joanna is thrashed by Trudy
« on: December 11, 2019, 02:34:17 AM »
Joanna and myself took part in a fight on Trillian, and we thought some might enjoy it here. I rp Trudy, the girl Joanna fights and we agreed the nature of it, which is that it would be a totally one-sided battle, with Joanna getting the beating. She agreed to submitting the tale on FCF, so here we go.

TRUDY. I’m Trudy, and any girl whose been in a fight with me never forgets my name, it’s hammered into their mind, just like my fists hammer into their faces, stomachs and tits. Crotches I kick, and though I’m only 5’2’ I’ve done some serious damage to girls much bigger than myself, because I don’t fight like a girl, pulling hair and scratching, I punch and kick, hard as I can. Girls who fight me end up with tits so bruised they can’t wear a bra for weeks, and I kicked one in the crotch so hard she needed surgery to remove a blood clot! Heh heh! Now I’ve a fight with some Trollope called Joanne, the mouthy bitch trash talked me. Hell, she wouldn’t have done that if she knew mw better, and she won’t do it again, not when I’m finished with her! She’s bigger and taller than me, but that’s no problem, as the bigger they are the more there is to inflict pain on. My last fight was against a girl the same size as Joanne, and I finished it with just two blows. Kicked the cow right in her cxnt and as she doubled up screaming I hit her with an uppercut that began with my fist coming up from almost ground level to hit her on the chin and fight over. But I want this fight to last longer, as a friend called John is watching, and he gets off on watching me beat up other girls.
So we meet in at Johns house. I’m clad in jeans and white blouse, with my dark hair tied back. I glare at Joanna as we confront each other, and she makes the first move, just like a girl, going for my hair. That leaves her whole body undefended and I grab her tits, digging my fingers in and she shrieks as I swing her round by her boobs, and when I let go she crashes against the far wall. 

JOANNA. I Have agreed to fight this girl Trudy who I have heard a lot about but never met we meat at john's house as we have agreed to fight in front of him in an all-out brawl. She is much shorter and lighter than me so it should be an easy quick fight to finish her off I arrive and in my red sundress with flip flops. We meet in the middle of the room as I looked down at her then grab onto her hair and as soon as i get a hold of her hair i feel a great pressure on my tits as she grabs both of them with her hands. To my utter shock she whips me around by them seemly with ease as she them lets go i slam into the wall hard with a thud and am leaning against it slightly stunned and shocked at her strength.

TRUDY. I saw that John was thrilled by what I’d done, it was clear in his face, but Joanna was shaken and dazed. An attack on the tits always scares a girl, that’s why I always go for them! And when I’ve hit a girl I don’t give them time to recover, I follow up immediately with another attack, so after winking at John I advance on Joanna. “Hey slut,” I call to her, “do your tits hurt? They’re gonn’a hurt more, ‘cos I’m going to beat them into pulp!”
She covered her chest with both hands, as I thought she would, and I punched her in her stomach, right where it winded her, deep into the solar plexus. Joanna gasped as she doubled over in agony, and I took hold of the hem of her skirt and lifted it above her waist, so John could see her panty’s. I love humiliating my opponents!

JOANNA. I am against the wall trying to get my wits about I see her coming towards me so i go to protect my tits and then "OOOOOFFFFF" her fist sinks deep into my belly making me gasp and cough, doubled over holding my belly she pulls my dress up over my waist exposing my red thong for join to see as i am trying to get my breath back i take a step trying to get some space from her.

TRUDY. Joanna’s enraged by my lifting her skirt and grabs my blouse with one hand and prepares to punch me with her other hand, but I’m to quick for her, as I use my knowledge of judo. I put a foot behind one of her legs, push hard on her chest and she’s on her back before she knows what I’m doing. Then I grab her hand and apply a wrist hold and pull her to her feet. She may be bigger than me but she’s helpless in this hold, and with a grin I march her round the room.

JOANNA. I am mad now at her lifting my dress I grab a hold of her blouse and get ready to punch her but I fell my body going back as she pushes on my and i land on the floor with a thud and in no time i am now screaming out as she get me in a wrist lock using it to bring me to my feet as she marches me around the room by pulling on my weist to the approval of John as he cheers her on I am on my tip toes my wrist is on fire as my moans of pain echo through the room.

TRUDY.  When I release Joanna from the wrist lock, she massages the bruised wrist with her other hand. I can tell from the expression on her face that she’s scared, as she now knows what a mean fighter I am, and she’s frightened of me. But I’m not finished with her yet, and I tell her I’m going to kick her in the cxnt! As I expected she places her hands protectively over her crotch, so I smack her in the mouth. She makes a ummm sort of noise as she covers her bruised lips with her hands, and then I kick her between the legs. With a shriek Joanna falls to her knees clutching her crotch and begins to cry, looking at John, maybe thinking he’ll help her. No chance of that, as the bulge in his trousers shows he’s really enjoying this! And while a distraught Joanna weeps I think about what I’m going to do to her next.

JOANNA. Finally my wrist is free of the hold but it hurts like hell and I Know this woman means business and is out to hurt me as i rub my sore wrist she says she going to kick me in the pussy so instinctively i cover my pussy to prevent such an attack but then my head snaps to the side as she punches me in the face against my lips i move my hands to my face and check to see if my lip is bleeding also to prevent another hit to the face but that leaves my pussy wide open for her and she takes the advantage and slams her barefoot into my pussy as i shriek out in pain and my eyes go wide i go down to my knees and i start to cry from the pain as i look to john for some release of this torment but heis bulge in his pants says that he is enjoying my suffering so i begin to bawl on my knees with my hands between my legs and at the mercy of my opponent.

TRUDY.  Joanna  looks beaten, she’s got no fight left in her, so it’s time to have some fun! She’s still on her knees so I push her onto her back and sit astride her stomach, pinning her arms by her side under my legs. The I punch down on her breasts, as hard as I can, again and again. I’m going to make sure her tits are bruised and painful for weeks! She begs me to stop, but I don’t do mercy. I keep thumping her tits till I’m satisfied, at which point I stand, haul the wailing Joanna to her feet by gripping her battered boobs, and knee her in the ovaries! Boy that will have hurt her! The grin on John’s face tells me he’d like to see more, so Joanna’s torment isn’t over yet.

JOANNA. I am crying on my knees begging for john to stop this but he sits there silently and watches with his throbbing bulge as i get pinned to the floor my arms trapped at my sides then i begin to scream and cry out as my tits are getting battered black and blue they are on fire with intense pain as i beg her to stop but she is bent on showinf off and beating me badly my tits are almost purple with bruise and she grabs onto them and drags me up as i dangle from her hands as i am haiuled to my feet. suddenly my eyes go wide as i a big gasp come out of my mouth both hands go for my ovaries as my body seamly in slow motion fall to my knees again crying as tears stream down my face and moaning in pain as my body is beaten black and blue by a smaller woman.

TRUDY. I grab Joanna’s shoulders and push her against the wall and lay into her face with my fists. She’s crying, to beaten and cowed to fight back, and when she tries to shield her face with her hands I punch her in the stomach to double her over than straighten her up again with an uppercut. I just love the sound of my fists hitting her face! I punch her on the cheeks, the nose, the mouth, and make sure she’ll have two black eyes. By the time I’m finished most of her face is badly bruised, her nose is bleeding, and her lips are swollen. She won’t show her face in public for a while!
Then I tell her there’s one more thing before I let her go, and that’s take her thong off, lift her skirt up and spread her legs so John can gaze on her pussy. She sure doesn’t want to do it but she’s too scared of me not to. John remarks that my kicks have bruised Joanna’s pussy really bad, and it clearly excites him! So I suggest he jerk off with Joanna’s thong, which he does with relish! When he’s finished I order Joanna to put the thong, now soaked in John’s cum, back on. Meekly she does so. It can’t be much more humiliating than that!

JOANNA. I am slammed against the wall as she rains fists on my face my nose is bleeding i can feel it running down my face onto my black and blue tits each time i go to cover my face she sinks her fist into my bright red belly her onslaught has blackened and swollen my eyes nearly shut I am only amble to mumble out for her to stop, my lips being swollen. Finally she stops but she pulls my dress up and off my body now i am sitting there in my thong as she removes that from my body John has now moved in close and she hands it to him to jerk off his hard into my panties, then she rubs them on my face before she tells me to put them back on I can barely get them on as i sit there totally beaten and humiliated Knowing i won’t have much time too recover before John has me face another one of his girls.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: Joanna is thrashed by Trudy
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 04:40:37 AM »
Yawn so boring

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 01:08:32 AM »
Yawn so boring

Sorry, but that's how we like it. :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 01:24:47 AM »
I don’t think the story is boring... i think it’s just in the wrong place.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 03:04:01 AM »
I don’t think the story is boring... i think it’s just in the wrong place.

I was unsure where to put it, but as this sections description includes things that don't seem to fit elsewhere I plumped for it. And I'm glad you don't find it boring! :) Some don't go for one-sided fights, but there's others. like Joanna and myself, who love them, so each to their own.