News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a partner ready to this roleplay

• 2 Replies

Offline Rebeccarp

• Hello, my name is Rebecca and i'm here to roleplay
Looking for a partner ready to this roleplay
« on: December 30, 2019, 01:41:23 AM »
Hello, I'm Rebecca, and today i find an intersting thread on reddit and i post it there to find someone to roleplay it with. Its weird, awkward, as I like. It could be male vs female or female vs female.

Here we go :

"Flirting is always most fun when both people are doing it, and a back-and-forth can oh so easily turn into banter. Seductive glances turn challenging as the prospective partners probe around to see how far the other will go, and the compliments quickly turn into teasing little quips. And when the two are especially competitive, it's only natural that the flirting could turn physical...

So that's what I'm looking for today - someone competitive, not afraid of a little embarrassment, and not afraid to embarrass the other person either! Do we lock eyes and elbows over an armwrestling bout at dinner? Interlock fingers and brace shoulders for a game of mercy at a party? Some other fiendishly sensual competitive game? We all know where some friendly wrestling in the bedroom is going to end up. Let's take it all the way there."

Amazing isnt it ? I hope it will be intersting for someone ! Dont hesitate to contact me by pm, trillian..
Really love endless, mutual and equal challenge. And I love roleplay cyberfight. If you like fingerlock, toelock, nose to nose and staring deep into each other eyes, I'm here and you can pm me to talk about it. Check my profile for more details !

Re: Looking for a partner ready to this roleplay
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 03:41:51 AM »
Hello Rebecca :)
That looks sweet and fun :D I added you on trillian, feel free to write me if you want to talk to me

Offline winner!

Re: Looking for a partner ready to this roleplay
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 12:54:03 AM »
Hi Rebecca, that sounds like a blast! I'm definetly interested, lets chat and get it on;)