News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Green Tower City Role Playing Game

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Green Tower City Role Playing Game
« on: February 14, 2020, 12:33:06 PM »
GREEN TOWER CITY ROLE PLAYING GAME

As some of you may know, I have been doing catfight drawings for many years under the names Doctor Green and more recently Ishmael. (Which I totally stole from the opening lines of Moby Dick.) I have also been integrating all my past and present stories into a shared universe set some 400 years in the future. Yet ANOTHER thing I’ve been working on off and on is developing a Dungeon and Dragons inspired role playing game involving my world and characters.

I still have a few bugs to work out, but I definitely have a good start on developing a fighting system that works well with my creation. In order to play, you don’t really have to understand how the mechanics of the game work, though at some point in the future I may let some folks in on the inner workings. Suffice it to say it is pretty complicated, but it follows a certain train of logic that is pretty much the basis for how most RPGs work. In the simplest terms: As a player you get to create your own female fighter though she will have to fit all the parameters of my Green Tower City universe. (You can learn all about it by spending some time on my blog, which I have organized as a sort of Wikipedia for my own fantasy world.) Once you have created a character I would give you a certain number of experience points that could be applied to her skills in whatever way you want. (This will be explained in more detail once I get the ball rolling, but basically you can choose to enhance various aspects of your character in whatever way you wish, or learn new fighting moves.) I will also draw three basic poses for your character, one just standing, one as a winner and one as a loser, so simple illustrations can be put together to depict the fights she wins or loses. (I already have backgrounds for each of the venues in my world)

Here's one of my characters.  You can come up with your own outfit, her basic look, her date of birth (she can enter the timeline whenever your character would turn 18 in the GTC world) 

{alt}

Then she can enter a match against another opponent.  She will start out with a list of basic fighting moves. As she gains experience (which she will get even for losing fights, though not as much as if she wins fights) she will get stronger, learn new moves and other stats such as her regenerative healing and respect level will increase.

My plan is to create a section in my blog that is just for the Role Playing Game. What I am doing right now is just trying to find out if enough people are interested. If you are, please message me or comment.

I want to make this clear: this is NOT a video game! It’s just like cyber-fighting, but with actual dice rolls and modifiers being utilized to determine the outcomes of the battles. For me it’s a way to create fight stories for my ever-expanding Green Tower City history that I don’t actually completely make up myself.

If you want to see more about my female fighting fantasy world, please visit my blog. The link I have provided takes you to the directory, which works as a table of contents to my whole blog. Look around. Enjoy. Keep in mind it is a work in progress and even now I still have TONS of material to add to it. HOWEVER: If you are disturbed by stories and art featuring topless women beating each other into bloody pulps, stay away!

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html?zx=521b986db1b73d48