News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Catfight Story-Part 1 The Buildup

• 9 Replies

Offline Dalton14

• I love mature cat fights!
New Catfight Story-Part 1 The Buildup
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:14:20 AM »
I just wrote this story and this is the first part. Let me know what you think and I will continue on with it.

The Wedding Fight:
Weddings are usually not my idea of a fun way to spend a Saturday but it was one of those "work" things where a coworker is getting hitched and my girlfriend talked me into accepting the invitation. The wedding was nice and the reception was a big time party as they had a live band, an open bar and it was in one of those rental halls with lots of land around so the reception guests can be as loud as they want without disturbing anyone. There probably was about 100 or so guests and the alcohol flowed freely. I had a few drinks but had lost a coin flip with my girlfriend Shelley so she got to drink as much as she wanted with me as her designated driver and she took advantage as she had a lot of margaritas as she socialized with the group at our table. I was hoping for an early exit as it was about 3 in the afternoon so I would still have half a day to relax at home but Shelley was having fun so I sat tight and nursed my drink when a name from the past came up that made my ears perk up.(Along with something else) Charlene was an ex coworker of mine who I had a lot of "fun" with over the 4 or 5 years we worked together. We never dated or anything like that but we had lots of sex and after she quit working there I had to take a lot of cold showers until getting together with Shelley about a year later. Shelley and Charlene have never met but there were enough mutual acquaintances that Charlene heard all about my new girlfriend and Shelley heard all she wanted to hear about my old work flame Charlene. I never thought anything of it even though my workplace was gossip central enough to stir things up. I didn't even figure they would even cross path with so many guests but there was one place that I didn't consider and that was at the throwing of the bouquet. I sat at my table as a tipsy Shelley kissed me before heading to the center of the dance floor for the toss and as she walked away I felt a hand on my shoulder and there she was, Charlene looking sexier than ever. She hugged me tight and we exchanged pleasantries  when she was called to come on for the toss. I looked over to see a steaming Shelley staring daggers and I figured she was told who that was. The only thing was, the daggers were not at me but at Charlene as she walked towards her in the throng of single women. Charlene has always been a little devilish and she knew who Shelley was so she positioned herself right next to her, both getting in position to grab the bouquet.
     The two of them looked incredible as they jockeyed for position for the bouquet toss. My girl Shelley is a 5'4 blond with a sexy curvy figure. She has lovely round tits and a nice pair of legs and she looked incredible dressed up for the wedding. Her shoulder length blond hair was up in a fancy hairdo, her fingernails were manicured with clear polish and her toenails were a sexy red to match her dress. That dress was a knockout as it had a plunging neckline showing off some sexy cleavage and it was knee length with a small slit up the right thigh. Her nylons were tan and her shoes were red to match her dress. Charlene was a few years older than my 40 year old girlfriend but she looked just as sexy as I remembered if not sexier. She stands about 5'1 with a similar figure to Shelly but her tits were larger and her legs a little shorter but sexy as well. Her outfit was a three piece number, a white sleeveless blouse, a navy jacket with matching skirt which was incredibly short, about mid thigh with matching navy tinged nylons and black heels. Her fingernails were also manicured and her toes were painted a sexy red as well. The tension between the two was apparent to many of us but the bouquet didn't get close to them so they both shared a heated stare before walking back to their respective tables.  I figured that was it but when I asked Shelley when we were leaving she tossed back another drink and said the night was young. The next hour was a fury of different people going back and forth between the two tables as the two rivals had a conversation of sorts as they commented on their foe which would get back to the other with a reply etc. The comments include comments on slutty outfits, fat asses, and every other insult the two could come up with. I sat back and watched the fireworks but still figured it would end with the two rivals going their separate ways until Charlene made a comment about maybe taking me home after the reception for a night that would remind him what real sex was. Shelley was furious, she told that particular messenger that Charlene would not be touching me tonight or any other night unless she wanted all of her hair pulled out and her cow tits tied in a knot. I was shocked and Charlene was pissed.I was starting to wonder, would I get to see something I have often fantasized about, a cat fight between these two hotties. Charlene made a beeline towards the table but stopped when she saw the bride mingling with her guests. I was disappointed, she obviously didn't want to cause a scene so she whispered to one of her friends and left, no goodbye for me, no fight with Shelley , no nothing. I was about to suggest we go when that friend came to our table and whispered something to Shelley.
     "That fucking whore." Shelley replied. She looked over at me with fire in her eyes. " Come on sweetie, you're gonna want to see this." I was curious so I grabbed my coat and followed her and about a half dozen or so guests out the door. The sun was getting low but not down yet as Shelley headed around the building with the rest of us in tow. The back of the building was like a mini sports complex as there were a few tennis courts, a basketball court and a baseball diamond which was where Charlene and two friends stood, Charlene with her hands on her hips keeping her eyes focused on Shelley as she stepped onto the dusty baseball field.
     " I don't like threats you fat bitch." Charlene said as Shelley stopped about ten feet from her down the 1st base line.
     " I don't like slutty old skanks thinking they are gonna leave with my guy." Shelley replied back.
     " Listen bitch, Dalton is a single man and if I want to fuck his brains out I will and no fat cow girlfriend is gonna stop me." Charlene said with attitude. I was loving this, it was gonna happen right here, right now and it was over me. Every man's fantasy.
     " Listen you little midget whore, you won't be touching him or else.."
     " or else what cow tits?" Charlene finished her sentence which pissed off Shelley even more.
     " I will tear your tits off bitch." Shelley said in a unnervingly calm manner. I was amazed, Charlene seemed like a fighter and she had even told me about one she was in when she was younger but Shelley had never wanted to talk about my interest in fighting females so I never thought.... but this was happening and both were more than willing participants.
     " Lets go you fat cxnt." Charlene said as she slowly slipped one heal off and then the other. She tossed her shoes towards the fenced in dugout and flexed her hands waiting for her foe's next move. Shelley slipped off her ring and her bracelet before slipping off her red heals, her nylon feet stepping lightly in the dirt. I picked up her shoes and took her jewelry while Charlene slipped off one ring and placed it in her shoe by the fence. I took a quick glance around, wondering what the others were thinking but their intense stares and comments in favor of their favorite fighter made me realize they were as excited as I was. This was going to be a knock down drag out battle between two determined ladies. Shelley walked forward as did Charlene as the cat calls from the crowd started.......................
     " Kick her ass Charlene."
     "Pull her fucking hair out Shell."
     " She's a man stealing whore, kick her ass."
     " You can do it Chuck, beat that stuck up bitches ass."
     The two women stood about five feet apart, still in dresses and nylons but their well manicured nylon covered feet were now covered in dirt from the field. We waited for the first move and the aggressive Charlene got things started..............................

petelv

Re: New Catfight Story-Part 1 The Buildup
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »
Dalton .  This is a excellent start to your story.  Please continue.

pete

Offline marlowe

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »
A great introduction; perfect pace, great mood setting and characterisation and a delicious sense of cattiness- exactly the kind of story I (and many others) like. Not often I get involved in the forums- need to change that- but felt I had to commend this excellent start and hope to read the developing story soon.

All the best
M

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »
Great beginning to what has the makings of a great intense story. Keep up the fantastic work Dalton. Can't wait to read part 2

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 04:32:23 AM »
Great beginning to what has the makings of a great intense story. Keep up the fantastic work Dalton. Can't wait to read part 2

Me too! Love the beginning - both ladies seem to be pretty good. :)

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »
For the bouquet throwing, have the two women walk up to the dance floor in their stocking feet. Then have Charlene lightly bump shoulders with Shelley as she walks past her, giving Shelley a catty look. Then have Shelley step on Charlene's foot as she walks by, also giving Charlene a very nasty look.

Mandarin

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »
Excellent build up to the fight!   Cant wait to see how it turns out

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

I love the beginning Dalton. Can't wait to read the rest. Great story!!

Offline hunter85

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 07:43:11 AM »
i have read this story just now.i think it is good story but i dont understand why most of authors think that they must use such kind of things -like pussy attack and humiliation with feet.it is not natural,i dont think any woman will try to humilate the other woman whom she beat .and also pussy attack.is it real?

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 08:14:02 AM »
Nice and short! good work Dalton.
Titfights!!