News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Workplace Bully

• 2 Replies

Offline IrinaSF

• English catfighter irl
Workplace Bully
« on: March 28, 2023, 04:21:48 PM »
Thanks to everyone who responded so positively to my first story.This is my second attempt...
Irina

.‘Would you fight her for me if I asked you to?’
Yet again I regretted revealing my previous fighting experiences to Shannon. Her naivete was a double edged sword – a part of me loved her devotion to me but her fixation on seeing me fight was becoming tiresome. That part of my life was firmly in the past as far as I was concerned.
The question had been posed with reference to an admirer of hers at the workshop we both worked at. Sandy was the overseer and in clear charge of around 30 women who worked at the workshop – the only man there was the owner, who spent little time at the firm and left day to day control to Sandy. Her word was law and no one seemed inclined to argue against her. For my part I needed the job and kept my head down, though I found the bullying tone employed by her and her sidekick Alison irritating.
The problem I now faced was the increasing interest shown in Shannon by Sandy, an interest that Shannon seemed only too happy to encourage.
‘You know that I have no interest in fighting anyone – and I would be upset if you asked me to.’ I hoped that would be the end of the matter but she immediately responded ‘She wants to fight you – she thinks enough of me to prove herself to me’.
‘And how did that matter come into conversation’. I glared at her.
It transpired that she had let Sandy know that I had fought for cash stakes many years ago. Sandy had told her that on a couple of occasions in the past she had been ‘forced’ into fights with recalcitrant employees to maintain order in the workshop.
‘Shannon – listen to me carefully. It isn’t going to happen, so I want to hear no more about it’.
Nothing much happened for several days, though Shannon continued to spend a lot of time chatting with Sandy, much to Alison’s obvious annoyance. Then suddenly I seemed to come into focus for Sandy, with a series of comments by her about the standard of my work, aired sufficiently loudly to be picked up by most of the other women.
I ignored her clear intent to goad me and waited for the storm to abate. It took a while but the attacks died down and I began to relax. At that point one of the older women took me aside ‘When are you two going to fight?’
‘Why on earth do you think we are going to fight?’
She grinned ‘We’ve seen it all before – we know when she’s spoiling for a brawl. It’s her way of maintaining control….and she’s got the hots for your girlfriend. You’re in her sights, so be prepared’.
At the end of the afternoon less than 48 hours later Sandy and Alison approached my machine. There was a smirk on Sandy’s face and I braced myself. ‘You don’t think much of Shannon do you?’
I turned to face her, looked her in the eye and clicked my teeth before turning away. ‘Who do you think you are bitch’ she spat out ‘Too scared to fight me for Shannon?’.
I pulled the cover over my machine, stood up grinning at her before saying ‘Goodnight ladies’ before turning away and heading for the door. It was then that I noticed Shannon who had been watching developments. I walked past her without acknowledging her.
Three hours later she had still not returned to the apartment. Then I heard the entryphone – to my surprise Alison stood in the foyer. Bemused, I let her in and waited for her. There was a tap on the door, and I opened it to a weeping Alison, nothing like the bully that I saw in the workshop every day.
‘I just thought you should know the state of play. Shannon has moved in with Sandy and I’m surplus to requirements’ She sniffed. ‘Sandy hopes that you’ll react – please don’t. She is a psychopath. She loves hurting people – you must have heard about previous fights that she’s been involved in at the workshop?’
I nodded, not sure what to say. ‘Why are you here Alison?’.
She grimaced. ‘It’s her way of doing things – pushing until people react and gives her the reason to retaliate. So far as Edison (the boss) is concerned she’s untouchable. The fact that you haven’t has only made her more determined. She really wants to hurt you. You seem decent – and I don’t want to play her games any more. I’m surprised that you haven’t picked up it at work. Shannon has been telling everyone what a shit hot fighter you are and they are all looking forward to seeing you and Sandy go at each other’.
‘This is a bit of a change – you’ve always been pretty in tune with Sandy’s attitude at work – and that’s putting it mildly. No offence’
She looked back at me ‘None taken. I’m not proud of that – I thought I loved her and would have done almost anything to maintain that. But I can see that she never really cared for me and now Shannon is with her….’. Her voice trailed off and to my surprise I found myself warming to her.
‘Thanks for the warning, but don’t worry. I’ve no intention of fighting her or anyone else. Shannon makes her own decisions – if she’s gone she’s gone. Have you anywhere to stay while things get sorted?’
As I said it I became aware that I was demonstrating my own attraction to her, but any possible embarrassment was saved when she said that she had arranged to stay with her sister who lived locally. As I closed the door on her when she left I began to consider what was likely to happen over the next few days. I eventually decided to accept that what would be would be and headed for bed save only for saying quietly to myself ‘Fuck Shannon, fuck Sandy, fuck you all’.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the next few days I kept my head down at work, ignoring enquiring looks from Shannon and exchanging friendly smiles with Alison. Nonetheless I felt an atmosphere building despite the fact that there had been no further inter reaction with Sandy.
But a couple of days after there began a number of vocal attacks on Alison by Sandy about the quality of her work. Many were akin to hysterical rants and brought Alison to tears. Most of the other women concentrated on their work and were clearly embarrassed at what was occurring.
This went on for 3 more days until the Friday morning. A particularly vicious tirade had taken place, Sandy’s face close to Alison’s, who seemed afraid of the attack becoming physical. I looked around the room, most of the women acting oblivious to what was going on, though some stared straight back at me.
‘Why don’t you get over yourself?’ I called out. There was an immediate silence in the workroom, all activity stopping as if a switch had been thrown. Sandy straightened up, turned to look at me with a grin on her face. It hit me immediately that I had fallen into a well worked trap.
‘What did you say College Girl?’.
The die had been cast and I was in no mood to back down, despite Alison nodding her head furiously and her mouth making a silent ‘No’.
‘Are you deaf as well as stupid. Do you just get pleasure from acting like a first class cxnt or are you just too insecure to behave like a well adjusted human being’.
She moved purposefully towards me. ‘Those are too big words for me honey. Do you use them to hide behind instead of putting the rest of yourself on the line?’.
I couldn’t help but burst out laughing, thinking to myself ‘Good comeback’.
‘IF it’s important then the rest of me goes on the line’. I couldn’t resist the mocking emphasis I put on the final words. I saw her eyes narrow as she recognised the challenge having been made so publicly and I hoped I saw a moment of doubt. But then she pulled herself together.
‘Its Friday – we finish at 3 and I guess we have an appointment’ she nodded at the staff area to the side of the workshop and then turned, her voice increasing ‘all spectators welcome’. She turned back to me ‘Assuming you don’t have to hurry off’.
I grinned back at her. ‘Whatever – not too big a word for you I hope’ and then restarted my machine. That signalled a resumption of noise in the workshop, with other machines restarting and low level conversational murmurs around the room. Whether the course of the exchange had surprised Sandy or not, she stood looking down at me before moving away, suddenly seeming unsure of what had just happened.
What had happened is that I had walked into her trap, but a curious calm settled on me. I found myself looking forward to fighting her and remembered the danger and uncertainty of fighting being such an incredible buzz. I pondered about the match up. I was slightly taller but I think I may have been a little lighter. She was stocky and there was no evidence of her carrying any spare weight, so I guessed that she was going to be a tough opponent. Against that I remained fit and quick with good stamina reserves. It remained to be seen if they were going to be enough to stand up to the rigours of a hard fight. I found myself smiling – I would soon find out.
As the day moved on several of my fellow workers caught my eye and smiled encouragingly. At one stage Shannon moved towards me, an enquiring smile on her face. I looked up, my own face impassive. ‘I’m not fighting her over you’. She looked crushed and turned away, the women closest to the scene grinning and obviously relishing her dismissal.
At 2 o’clock I stood up from my machine, covered it and moved towards the door. I spoke to nobody and while I know Sandy had noted the movement there was no challenge from her.
I headed for a local park area and sat on a bench, concentrating on my breathing and thinking about what was going to happen, unexpected as that was going to be to Sandy and the women who had seen me walk out. I had no doubt the fight was going to happen, and once I accepted that I also accepted that I would go as far as I needed to win. I suspected that would need to be a deep journey into my reserves, the stories of Sandy’s previous fights and Alison’s description of her as a psychopath meaning that I could expect no mercy from her once the fight started. So my promises to myself about no more fighting were calmly set aside – we WOULD fight and I WOULD win. A shiver went through me as the bloodlust took hold again. I took a sip of water, closed my eyes and concentrated on the warmth of the sun on my face.
At 2.50 I opened my eyes and stood, turning back towards the workshop. As I walked inside I heard an indistinct murmuring, increasing in volume as more of the women caught sight of me. So they at least were surprised. I caught sight of an ashen faced Alison and winked at her before turning and picking out Sandy. ‘We have an appointment I believe’ I said as I moved towards the staff area.
The machines were suddenly silent and the women began to follow me. Sandy was almost alone in the workshop before deciding that she needed to re-establish control. She came into the staff area instructing several women to move furniture against the walls so that there was a large open area in the centre. I stood to one side in a white cropped top with no bra and a short demin skirt.
As the centre was cleared Sandy moved to stand opposite me, in her traditional buttoned shirt and jeans ensemble. ‘I really thought you had seen sense and run away – I’m so glad you didn’t’. She was grinning and very obviously confident. ‘That was almost a sentence and no mistakes. You have obviously been hiding your communication skills’ I replied. I enjoyed the grin disappearing from her face as she fired back ‘No more talking College Girl, unless you want to nominate a hospital’. She then began to open the buttons of she shirt and as I expected she was wearing no bra. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were hard. I reached down to pull off my top while, having noted that her abs also seemed taut. So she was as tough physically as I had imagined, with toned shoulders and arms to complement her abs.
What happened next did throw me. She undid the buttons on her jeans and stepped out of them, facing me in a pair of black satin bikini briefs. I mentally checked my underwear choices of that morning before undoing my skirt, which I  then kicked aside, leaving me facing her in a pair of sky blue cotton bikini briefs.
While I doubted that Sandy had very few friends in the audience there was no question that everyone wanted to stay on her right side so any words of encouragement were directed to her cause. ‘Fuck her up good Sandy’ stood out. I grinned, thinking to myself how important it was for people to ensure their own security despite their hidden beliefs.
I suspect Sandy misinterpreted my apparent good humour and decided to teach me a lesson. She moved forward and threw a couple of wild punches. I evaded them easily, and responded with a straight left into her unguarded mouth, snapping her head back. That opening exchange caused an immediate increase in the sound within the room, but I was now firmly in fight mode and I did not pick up on specific comments.
Sandy’s momentum had been summarily halted and I could see her mentally recalculating. She began to smile and it was clear that she now saw me as a genuine competitor and was looking forward to the real fight.
She brought her fists up and we began to circle and close. I had already decided to keep her at distance as far as possible, maximising my speed to hit and retreat and minimising her greater power by avoiding grappling for as long as possible. That was the pattern during the first few minutes, some of her punches brushing my shoulders and upper arms but causing no real damage, while I concentrated on targeting her face with single punches. Her face reddened and I could see her becoming increasingly frustrated by her inability to dictate terms. Her punches became wilder and she expended a lot of energy trying to chase me down. She began to breathe heavily, her mouth open. My mind was clear and clinical, and I waited for the opportunity that I was sure would present itself. She suddenly put her head down and charged at me – I moved quickly to one side and her momentum carried her past me. As she straightened I brought my elbow into the side of her ribs. I then span on one foot, my other driving up into her open face. It had been a while since I had used that manoeuvre and it wasn’t perfectly executed but it caught her in the mouth and she stumbled away. I resisted the urge to chase after her and held back, watching to see her reaction.
She turned towards me, one lip split and spat out blood and a tooth. She used the back of her hand to clear the blood and spit from her face and then grinned. I knew it then - I had lit the touchpaper!
She beckoned me forward with both hands and it was clear that she saw her best chance was for us to fight at close quarters. I had no intention of going that route but suddenly noticed both Alison and Shannon watching intently, both obviously excited by what they were seeing. I was momentarily distracted and slow to react as Sandy moved forward quickly, driving her right hand into my abs. I grunted and tried to move my feet in an attempt to avoid a follow up punch, but she wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug, lifting me just off my feet, before slamming me down onto my back. Before I could react she grabbed my hair and drove a punch into my face. She was too eager and I managed to turn my face so that she caught me on the cheekbone rather than full in the mouth, but the pain was intense.
She still had hold of my hair and brought her fist back for a second punch. I pulled my head away as far as possible, tensed through my body and brought my knee into her belly. I heard the breath leave her body and her hand relinquished its hold on my hair, but her fist completed its arc and caught me above one eye.
I rolled away, brushing my face and saw blood on my fingers. I got to my feet quickly, angry at myself for allowing her such a successful attack, and determined to go back to my original fight plan. Sandy was also now back on her feet. She closed quickly but I again used a straight left into her face. She halted momentarily but then continued moving forward. I bent slightly at the waist to my right and then drove my right hand up and into her face. She grunted and retaliated with her own left hand into the side of my ribs. I backed away, seeing the blood coming from her split lips, but aware that I also was bleeding from somewhere above my eye. Both our mouths were open as we sucked in air.
I now moved onto the offensive, moving quickly to close the gap and firing a number of punches into face, ribs and belly. Sandy initially seemed confused by the change in pace and intent, but she rallied and caught me with some hard punches to my lower body. Again I moved back to take stock. Her face was now a reddened mess, with blood coming from her lips and nose, and she was breathing heavily, with no attempt to follow me. My belly and ribs were sore and my arms felt heavy. I was also breathing heavily and beginning to feel lethargic. Taking advantage of her being stationary I moved forward, but then span and delivered a hard roundkick into her ribs. She staggered and her hands dropped in an automatic protective gesture to avoid a follow up. I carried on forward throwing punches into her face, any science going out of the window as I sought to bring the fight to a close. Yet again she rallied and the noise level rose as we traded punches, neither of us willing to back down. We were now in a fight to the finish, our upper bodies coated in a sheen of sweat and blood.
The tempo slowed and we grabbed at each other, pulling the other onto our punches rather than the snappy delivery we had experienced earlier. Each successful punch to our bodies resulted in a dull grunt and it was clear that we were both close to our limit. We staggered around, trying to drag the other to the floor. Eventually I managed to hook my foot behind hers and forced her backwards onto the floor. She was slow to react and I managed to pin her left arm by the side of her face. She was still dangerous though, her right hand raking my tits, and as I leant slightly forwards to drag her hand away she punched the side of my head. My eyes watered and I struggled to maintain control as she bucked beneath me. She freed her other hand and grabbed my hair, dragging me forward so that our faces were in uncomfortably close proximity. I threw out one hand and pushed against the underside of her chin, forcing her face away from mine, the other hand trying to grip the wrist of one of her hands. God, she was strong and I felt her slowly pulling me back down, while her hand raked my cheek. I had to pull my head away to protect my eyes.
The muscles in her body repeatedly tensed, stood out and then relaxed as she worked hard to dislodge me. I began to anticipate the rhythm she was using and as she relaxed I took the opportunity to drive my forehead down onto her face. There was an explosion of blood as her nose collapsed and her head fell back. I felt it was over, but suddenly one arm snaked around my neck pulling me forward, and I screamed as she bit into the soft tissue of my hanging left tit. I reached my hand round to dig into her face, desperate to release the bite. It seemed a long time before I finally succeeded and as her face fell back I began to pummel her face repeatedly, before eventually rolling off her.
I was aware of the silence in the room as I looked across at her sprawled flat on her back, her face distorted but breathing noisily. I got to my legs shakily, cradling my breast, light headed and desperately needing support. Shannon came into view in front of me, reaching out to hold my arm, a curious satisfied smile on her face. I brushed her hand away. ‘You made your choice’ I nodded at the prone Sandy ‘She needs you – I don’t’.
I moved towards my clothes, suddenly realising that I was weeping. I looked up to see Alison holding out my top, her face white. I think I tried to thank her but I suspect the words were difficult to make out. She helped me to put the top on and then my dress. Then she took my elbow and hand and led me towards the door. We didn’t look back.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Workplace Bully
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 07:49:29 PM »
 Very well written, thanks, look forward to more of your stories

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Workplace Bully
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 04:23:29 AM »
Very nicely done. Sounds as if there may be a need or desire for Alison and Shannon to have a go. Especially if Shannon tries to work her way back in with you. If Shannon wanted the winner so she should naturally have to prove herself in a fight. That would have to happen to even consider to take her back.