News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sarah Rahrah Vs Holly D No hands Titfight

• 35 Replies

Offline Shay Marie

Re: Sarah Rahrah Vs Holly D No hands Titfight
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2017, 06:50:59 PM »
They realize that they are evenly matched and neither is getting an advantage. Sarah gets frustrated and starts using her hands, slapping the shit out of Holly's tits. This all happens to fast for Holly to retaliate and Sarah ends up sitting on top of Holly, slapping away at her tits until she starts crying.

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 11:25:35 PM »
My best to Holly :) And thank you hun for setting up the poll once more, I honestly don't know if I could be bothered trying to recompress the pics  ;)  And yes, our rivalry will bring much fun to us both I hope

Standing opposite my rival, sizing her up, I slowly begin to lift my shirt over my head. As I do, I recall the challenge between us, both bickering over who had the better tits, and what a way to settle it I think to myself. As my shirt finally falls from over my head to the floor, I make eye contact with my foe across the room, and as I unclip my bra, I see the same devilish grin on her face that I know crosses my own. As my bra slide off my shoulders and down my arms, I can't help but flick it to the side with a full body twist, letting my now free tits sway around the room as I turn, trying to not only impress, but frighten Holly that little bit more as nerves still course through me.

Standing opposite my rival, watching her slowly lift her shirt up over her head, sizing her up. As I watch with intent, I recall the reason why me and my rival are here today! We have been bickering for a while about who has the best tits, so we both challenged one another to prove who has the best tits and what a way to settle it than meeting tits to tits I think to myself, as your shirt is finally over your head and falls to the floor, as we make eye contact, biting my lower lip, as you unclip your bra, we both have a devilish grin on our faces, as the bra slides off your shoulder and down your arms, I suddenly let out a low gasp, as I watch you flick your bra to the side with a full body twist, as your girls as free, swaying as you turn... I smile devish at you, impressed what I am looking at, but also feel alittle nervous, as I grab the bottom of my shirt, slowly lifting it up over my head, letting my shirt fall to the floor, as I reach around and unclip my bra, letting the straps slide off my shoulders, down my arms, freeing my girls, as I let my bra hit the floor, I give you alittle twirl and  also hake my girls at you, trying to impress and make you nervous, as I size you up again, both we make eye contact again, seeing you smiling devilish towards me, as I return my own devilish smile, nerves starting to kick in alittle now.

Watching your facial expressions as I undress give me some confidence, but doesn't fully eradicate my nerves. As you begin your own routine however, the nerves return in waves, as I slowly watch your shirt hit the floor, and your bra fall to the ground, you too give me a little twirl, and all I can do is stare as your tits sway in front of you. Adding on to this, you shake your tits at me, and as they ricochet from one side to another, I feel the nerves creep in that bit further. I smile my devilish smile at you, and as you return in it, I sense both our stomachs are full of butterflies. Slowly I make my way straight towards you, "Well worthy foe, why not let them say hello first" I purr, inviting you into to slowly mushroom out against me, in an attempt to further size you up against me. I place my hands on my lower back as we meet, nipple to nipple, and slowly apply the pressure against one another, neither moving, our tits the only thing giving as we mushroom out, both of us maintaining eye contact. Silently, and trying to hide my facial expression, I notice that not only are you of fairly similar size to me, your tits are just as firm, my true adversary.

My stomach is full of butterflies, my nerves really creeping in now, as you slowly make your way towards me.."yeah why not let them say hello first my worthy foe" I purr back, as I accept you invite to slowly mushroom it out against you, placing my hands just behind my hip bones to help support the weight, sizing you further, as our nipples meet, we slowly apply alittle more pressure against one another, our girls giving way, mushrooming against each other, as we both maintain eye contact, I notice your trying to hide your facial expression, which makes me smile, but I too am struggling to hide mine, as I bite my lower lip, I notice that not only are we similiar size, but your as just as firm as I am, which makes me nervous, my stomach still full of butterflies, as much as I don't want to admit to myself, but I see you as my true adversary..."well I have to say Sarah! I am impressed by your size and firmness" as I push alittle harder in to you, causing our girls to mushroom even more, light gasps escaping our lips, as we slowly begin to circle, tits still mushrooming against one anothers, our eyes still making contact, as I bite my lower lip, knowing this is just the begining of something special between us, but also a long epic battle to the end, which gets me thinking, how much physical and emotional energy am I going to need to flatten this worthy adversary what stands before me

As we continue to squeeze and squash one another, we are both forced to acknowledge the equal power we both posses within our tits, as neither one of us are able to get an advantage, despite our increased efforts as small grunts and groans are squeezed out of us in turn. After a minute more of squeezing we split back, sizing one another up again. "Why thank you Holly, you to have impressed me with your girls... abilities" I reply, without malice. Slowly we circle one another, and as it becomes apparent to us both that it is time to collide once more, I move in quickly, although lift myself into a higher position in which to bring my tits up above yours, forcing you to support both your own weight, but also mine, hoping gravity will give me a new edge. As we squeeze, I wrap my arms around your upper back, as if hugging you, although doing so to pull us even tighter, our tits mushrooming to an even greater degree than before as yet again the only advantage found is my positioning. A groan escapes my lips as I squeeze you, and in an attempt to add to your nervous, and appear in complete control, I can't help but place a quick kiss on your lips, squeezing even harder as I do so.

"Your welcome Sarah!... why thank you" I reply without any malice in my tone, as we slowly circle one another and becomes apparent to us both, it's time to collide and bash once more. You quickly move in, lifting yourself higher position, I try to counter your move by lifting myself higher, but I was too slow, as your tits are above mine, which is forcing me to support the weight of yours and mine combined, letting out a low grunt, as I feel the combined weight of our tits going to work, as well as you wrapping your arms around  my upper back, hugging and squeezing me tightly, which causes our girls to mushroom to an even greater degree, my nervousiness levels are going up!, 'c'mon on Holly! You have to do something' I say to myself in my head, as I wrap my arms around the lower half of your back, just above your ass, squeezing as tightly as I can,  forcing us both to gasp, as our tits mushrooming even further, which brings our faces closer. You then completely catch me by suprize, as you place a quick kiss onto my lips, squeezing me harder as you do, forcing a groan escaping my lips, as you pull away. A devilish grin appears on your face, as you know your in complete control at the moment, as the weight of your tits, is doing great work on my girls. 'C'mon Holly! You need to do something and quickly' again I say to myself, trying to get myself going and gain some control for myself. It then hits me! I place my lips onto yours, as I lightly kiss you, the tip of my tongue hitting your lips, before our lips part, our tips of our tongues touch, then slide past each others, entering inside each others mouth, a soft moan from us both, as we kiss. I feel you loosening your grip on my upper back, which is the sign I wanted, breaking off our kiss, I suddenly let out a low grunt! I force you back, a loud 'THUD' echo fills the whole room, as your back hits the wall, pinning you up against the wall, forcing you to groan in a little pain, which causes our girls to extremely mushroom, but more importantly, you lose your grip, I manage to grind my girls up in to yours, lifting my myself into the higher position now! You quickly manage to gain your grip back on my upper back, as I feel your squeeze, looking into your eyes, I see some nervousiness is creeping in, as you try to turn us around, but I manage to get my legs and feet, wider than yours, controlling the situation for the time being, as a devish grin appears on my face, all nervousiness, butterflies gone now!.."Hows the preesure Sarah?" I ask in a mocking tone.

I grin, watching your reaction to the kiss, the nervousness in your expression and movements, it's cute, sexy even. As I continue to allow you to strain under the weight of us both, I allow my thoughts to turn to victory early, stupid error, as now it is you catching me by surprise, your lips coming back to meet mine, and I get wrapped up, slowly sliding my tongue past yours, lost in the erotic element of it all. Before I know it, I'm shunted backwards, a loud grunt escapes my lips as the kiss breaks away and my back hits the wall, "Smart and sexy, awesome" I mutter at you between groans before you bring your tits up onto mine, a grunt escaping my lips once more as I am now forced to take the weight of both sets. My arms quickly lock around your back as I try to twist us, but you're one step ahead, locking your legs wide. My turn to play sexy, I think to myself as I hear you whisper something at me. My response, a soft groan, maybe pain or nerves, who knows. Thinking quickly, and trying to ignore the sagging pain in my breasts, I lift a leg slowly, placing a thigh on your crotch, moving it slowly, hoping the stimulation is enough to break our contact and get you to step backwards, allowing me a minute to breathe before we collide once again.

My grip loosens, as I feel your thigh brushing against my crotch, we both give each other one final hard squeeze before low grunts escape our lips, as we push each other away, our breathing alittle shallow, our chests are reddened, heaving up and down, as we catch our breaths.."your a lot tougher than I thought you would be Sarah! You definitely have my full attention now!" As I reach down to my denim shorts..'POP' my ress stud, as I wiggle my hips, as they slide down my legs, onto the floor, I step out of my denim shorts, kicking them to the side, as I reveal a tiny black thong, a very seductive devilish smile appears on my face, as we make eye contact, waiting to see if your prepared to go to the next level or if you were bluffing, as I bite my lower lip, as I sway my hips from left to right a few times. Your seductive devilish smile tell me you are, as I mentally prepare myself whats to happen next!

Finally we split, and a small breathe of air signifies a sigh of relief for now. "Why thank you Holly, I'm glad I do, because I want nothing but your best, and I've got it" I respond, my eyes following your hand. I see you slowly undoing your shorts, and I can't believe my eyes as you let them fall to the floor, kicking them away. I notice your grin back, your eyes looking into mine, daring me to follow and I grin right back. My own hands slide into my short shorts, undoing the button and letting them hit the floor, but before I kick them away I look up at you and grin once more, sliding my hands into my own thong, slowly moving that over my hips, letting gravity take over as it drops. I kick both items of clothing away, standing nude in front of you now, my hands cup my breasts, my eyes challenge you to match that as I rub my nipples now.

I bite my lower lip, as I watch your hands slide down into your shorts, undoing the button, letting them hit the floor, but you grin at me, which makes me think, what's she planning to do next, then my jaw drops, as I watch you slide your hands into your thong, slowly moving it over your hips, as gravity takes over as it drops to the floor. You kick your thong and shorts away, as you stand completely nude in front of me, cupping your breasts, your eyes challenging me to match you, as you rub your nipples..."Omg Sarah! You don't know what you've just started!" I say seductively, as my hands reach down into my thong, pulling them over my hips, as gravity takes over, as they fall to the floor, I step out of them, kicking them to the side, as I cup my own breasts, rubbing my nipples, a teasingly grin on my face, as we lock eyes, I give you a twirl, wiggling my ass at you, showing you what I've got, before I turn and face you, smiling at you, winking and blowing a kiss towards you.

I grin my devilish smile once more at your remark, "Oh but Holly, I really do think I know what I've started" I coo in return, admiring you as you follow suit, removing your thong and kicking it away. Once you're sure you are suitably undressed, as am I, we lock eyes, and you give me a twirl, showoff is the only thing that crosses my mind. You wiggle your ass at me, "Oh hun, I'm only here to flatten one of your assets this time, wave that ass at me later and I'll give it the same treatment" I tease, following suit I twist and jiggle my ass at you, trying to remove your confidence now. As we face once more, you blow me a kiss, "thanks hun" as I catch it. Slowly I move towards you now, refocused as if there wasn't a distraction in the first place. My eyes zero in on your underboob, and being ever so shorter I try to capitalize, hoping to duck at the last second, slap my tits upwards and duck backwards before yours fall again, hopefully giving the affect of a stinging underboob slap followed by gravities suckerpunch once again.

Your remark makes me smile, as I watch you twist and jiggle your ass at me...'just deal with her tits first Holly, her ass can wait' I say to myself, as I know you are trying to unnerve me, but I smile hungry at you, not letting your teasing affecting my confidence.."your welcome Honey" smiling and slowly moving towards you, getting myself refocused, my eyes locked onto my targets, moving within striking range, I slightly bend, as I aim hit your underboobs, thrusting my chest out. We both seemed to have the same idea!..a loud 'SLAP' noise fills the room, as our tits hit at the same time on the up, Mushrooming into each other upwards, causing not only us both to stumble back a few steps! But low groan escaping our lips and our underboobs are stinging from the hit, our eyes make contact, we give each other the look! As we both again charge forward, going for the underboobs...'SPLAT!' Again our tits mushroom up in to each others, knocking us both back a few steps, groans escaping our lips, as we feel the slight pain from each others hits. Our breathing is alittle heavy, both staring in to each others eyes, I thrust my chest out again and quickly charge towards you! Aiming to hit your girls head on! And force you back.

I let out a loud groan as we both stumble backwards after the collision. I grin up at you, "just as smart as me" I respect that I think to myself. Hoping to catch you off guard, I try the same again, but am met with an equally powerful blow, both of us doing the same thing again. Once again a groan escapes my lips, against my will that is. Carefully, my hands gently cup my tits, supporting them, as I look back up at you. Once again you puff your chest out, aiming for my tits, and before I can even match the strength, your tits slam into mine and I stagger backwards. Quickly trying to get my footwork together, I try desperately to put up a resistance, groaning loudly. Trying to think on my feet, all I can think of is spinning myself as I step to the side, as if dodging a bull, and try to implement it, to get some relief, hope you barrel past me.

I charge towards you again! I thrust my chest out, aiming to hit your tits head on again, to continue my assault on your tits, but as I near, you spin yourself, taking a step to the side, my right breast just clips the outside of your right breast, as I barrel past you. I quickly turn myself around, to charge again, but as I do...’SPLAT’ our girls hit head on, mushrooming in to each other as they hit, groans of pain escaping our lips. However, the head on meet forces me to take a few steps back, with the momentum now in your favour! You charge towards me, “How do you like this bitch?” you say in an aggressive tone...aloud ‘SLAP’ sound echo’s in the room, as your tits hit mine head on again! Which Forces me back a few more steps, groan in pain, cupping and holding my reddened breasts, as you have an evil devilish smile on your face...”Holly you need to do something! And quickly or she will flattening you!” I say to myself, as you approach me slowly, looking all confident and cocky, our eyes my contact, I take a deep breath in, as do you, we arch back! Chests thrusting out and charge towards each other....’SPLAT’

Another loud, echoing 'SPLAT' bounces around the room and we both let out a painful loud cry as we close on nearly sprint our tits into one another. On impact, we both wrap our arms around each other, refusing to let go despite the awful pain coursing through our tits. Our eyes are still locked together, both showing the same signs, 'fuck this hurts!', as if we were one as of right now. Still we continue to squeeze however, passing the pressure from one tit to another as both remain mushroomed out. You'd squeeze with your right arm more, clamping down you right tit and my left, before I take over and squeeze more with my right arm, hurting our opposite tits. Finally, with a loud grunt from the both of us after another small draw back and slap, our hands fall from one another, and we both take a step back, 'She won't flatten easily god damnit' going through my head as my hands are drawn to my tits, cradling them as of right now.

I stand there cradling my aching tits ‘Damn those are some really firm tits! but why won’t she flatten? Why?’, the question what is running around inside my head, as I look down at my reddened tits, I look back up and our eyes lock again. We stand there silent, gazing in to each others eyes, which are telling each others, we are hurting, but we are prepared to go to another level if needed to...”to be honest Sarah! Your firmness has not only impressed me, but has taken me by surprise too! Not many girls can match me tits to tits, but you have so” I say in admiring tone, as I rest my hands on my hips, my tits thrusting out! As I am determined to flatten your girls, as I know the feeling is very mutual, as you ready yourself, by placing your hands on your lower back, your tits thrusting our towards mine, as we both give each other a devilish grin, knowing that this is going to be the toughest, most epic fight that we have encounter, as we both begin to seductively circle one another, our eyes focused on each others...

Holding my tits, knowing I'm near to throwing in the towel and calling it quits, I can only hope you are too. Fear going through my head as I look at you and although you show pain, you also seem inquisitive, and that frightens me. Suddenly we lock eyes, and neither of us move, both sharing a similar message, 'fuck this hurts'... I listen to your compliment and a soft smile spreads across my lips, "Thank you Holly, I'm glad I'm able to put up a fight against your amazing weapons, they are just as dense as you promised" I admire, slowly placing my hands back on my hips, I notice you thrust outwards once more, preparing yourself for what must be round 5 by now, and in turn I thrust my own chest outwards, preparing to try and finish this soon, or else I may fall short of the line. We circle one another slowly, almost as if trying to avoid collision for as long as possible as we sway our tits a little, and generally act flirty and seductive, I cup my ass a bit for example. Finally however we decide it's time to finish, and with a small nod, we stop, and without warning, both close on sprint at one another, out tits make a huge "SLAP" as they collide, and a highly audible scream leaves our lips as we have the hardest impact of the fight so far, both staggering away slowly and unsteadily.

As we circle, I can’t help, but having a big devilish smile on my face, due to the fact how we are generally openly, we are flirting and seducing one another, licking my lips, as you playfully cup your ass and I return the playful act. We give each other the signal, it’s time to finish this! We stop, then suddenly sprint at each other...”SLAP” as they collide and a highly audible scream leaving our lips from the hardest impact of the fight so far, which makes us both stagger back slowly from one another. Cupping our sore girls, our breathing very heavy, we both share the stare I don’t know how much more I can take of this, but I am determined not to be flattened by your girls or submit to them...’Holly, I know your tired and sore and I know Sarah is too, but You can do this! You can do this! You can flatten her girls or force her to submit you!’ I say to myself, as I notice your having a thought to yourself, our eyes meet once more, as our breathing is under control again, we nod again, signalling were both ready to meet again and finish this epic battle between our girls, we begin to slowly circle each other, our eyes narrowing, preparing to attack, hopefully for the final time. Without a word we again sprint towards one another...aloud ‘SPLAT’ noise fills the room, along with even higher audible screams escaping our lips, as this impact is the hardest that we’ve had. However, we manage to wrap our arms around each other as we collided, but we are very unsteady on our feet, as we take one, two, three steps to my left and your right...’BANG’ we both hit the floor hard, both still wrapped tightly together, which again! A very high audible scream escaping our lips. I manage to roll you onto your back and thrust my girls and body into yours a few times...”c’mon! Just flatten bitch!” I scream just before you roll us over and thrust your girls and body into mine...”No! You just flatten and submit to me bitch!” you scream, as I roll us over again and repeat my tit and body thrust, a groan escaping your lips, both you roll us over again and repeat your tit and body thrust, which leads to us both exchanging rolls tits and bodies thrusts. 5 minutes of rolling and tit and body thrusting passes, which has really tired us both out! Our eyes still locked together, as we see in each others eyes, one of us is on the verge of submitting...

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2017, 11:49:01 PM »
Holly wins !

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2017, 01:34:49 AM »
Wow what an incredible match and ending. Great fight ladies and great win Holly!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2017, 06:36:25 PM »
This match lived up to expectations. Great job both of you. I would love to see a rematch.

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 01:32:26 PM »
I am more than happy to give Sarah a re-match anytime...