News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How long are you catfight fan?

• 60 Replies

Offline STOCKINGS

Re: How long are you catfight fan?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 10:20:42 PM »
Hi all
i wonder how long are you catfight fan.I remember that i was 13 or 14  when i started to show interest into catfight.i even dont know how it has started
since then i am interested in catfight topic.i have a large collection of catfight videos both from producer productions and youtube collection.i dont know why do i collect them but i do it
Do you also have collection?
i guess after some time we will be catfight collectors who has the oldest catfight videos and rare videos

Been into catfighting over 20 year's since my ex wife janis had catfight with her bestfriend rita after meal at rita's house.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 11:59:35 AM »
When I was 12, I saw my mother fighting some woman at our house. The woman was hot and her top was down. Since that time
Can you narrate the full story??

Offline shotgun6

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2020, 04:03:38 PM »
For as long as i can remember; certainly by age 5, if not earlier; always fascinated by the subject

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2020, 04:45:25 PM »
I have told this story before but for me it was the "Never Kick A Woman" cartoon featuring Popeye and his girlfriend Olive Oyl. In that cartoon a sexy blonde tries to steal Popeye from Olive. First the big blonde beats up Olive but when she eats Popeye's spinach, skinny Olive destroys the surprised blonde.
After that I found comic books with girl fights, some tv shows (Honey West and The Avengers, for example) and I have loved f/f fights ever since. Weird fetish, I know, but here we are.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 09:36:51 PM »
Hard to pin it down exactly.  I would say I was about 8-10.  I had seen From Russia With Love and 10 Million BC and I think was aware of being affected by the women fighting.  It was a rough neighborhood and saw lots of fights between boys and girls, but there was one fight in the park by the river between two very developed 14 year olds.  I am not sure if it was about a boy or drugs.  This park was kind of the place where fights were held at the middle school.  Close to school, but separated so the teachers could not come break them up.  Very intense fight between them.  Definitely left its mark on me to this day.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2020, 08:53:46 PM »
Hard to pin it down exactly.  I would say I was about 8-10.  I had seen From Russia With Love and 10 Million BC and I think was aware of being affected by the women fighting.  It was a rough neighborhood and saw lots of fights between boys and girls, but there was one fight in the park by the river between two very developed 14 year olds.  I am not sure if it was about a boy or drugs.  This park was kind of the place where fights were held at the middle school.  Close to school, but separated so the teachers could not come break them up.  Very intense fight between them.  Definitely left its mark on me to this day.
Can you narrate the story?? Who won in that 14 year old fight

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2020, 08:54:53 PM »
Like many others here, I've been a catfight fan since I was very young. I remember even in 1st grade imagining Debbie, the cutest girl in the class, fighting with Suzie, her best friend. About a year later I saw Dale Arden fighting Princess Aura in the old Flash Gordon television series. It was pretty lame, they were just shoving each other around, but it was enough to highly arouse me. Almost immediately after this scene, I went to the bathroom to pee, but couldn't. I had such a hard on I was afraid I would pee all over the wall. In 4th grade I saw two 4th grade girls fighting after school, and I was ecstatic. Watching them fighting on the ground, pulling hair, hitting, kicking gave me such a boner I could hardly walk home. I've never grown out of it and probably never will. A good hairpulling catfight still highly excites me now.
Can you narrate the story of that 4th grader.

Offline twins10

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2020, 11:17:53 PM »
In my early 60’s now but probably since 1967 when the Avengers first came to America and watching Emma Peel pummeled all female opponents then came Batgirl always waiting for her at least one catfight but not to be except for a skinny henchwoman sneaking up behind her and clubbing her into dreamland with vase over the head . The only good heroine who was consistently beaten was Stephanie Powers on Girl from Uncle . I had seen many short catfights with some tussling and hairpulling but not nothing extreme till I was 34 and was at the bar that sponsored us and my friend’s girlfriend now his wife came into the bar only to see a well built girl flirty with her boyfriend my friend’s girl was actually being solid too and had really bad temper she starts screaming at the girl who starts to come over to her but people jump in and break it up and I figured damn that was probably last chance to see a good catfight . Well turns the girl who flirty with my friend waited outside til my friend’s girl came out for a cigarette I just happen to coming back from my car when I see the girl approach Ally my friend’s girl and with possibly the hardest punch I have seen drilled Ally in face . I swear it looked a old tv fight where someone gets punched and kinda stands here dazed and out on their feet this is exactly what happen Ally was out on her feet and staggered for a second then dropped dead weigh to ground . Everyone around her rush over and she was out cold eyes shut mouth open blood from nose the girl next to me swears she heard her snoring . Over time when we go out as a couple she would bring it up swearing the girl used brass knuckles and kinda bragging around it like a badge of honor . Never ever did I think that one girl could knock another girl out cold with a single punch but it happened right before my eyes .

Offline green54

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2020, 03:17:50 PM »
My brother was 10 years older. He had a playboy magazine that did a pictorial of the famous Destry catfight where of course both woman wound up naked. I was  around 10. That did it for me I was hooked> I would check the  TV Guide (remember that) hoping to catch the movie and of course to my surprise there was a remake with just as good a fight scene. 2 other moments. There was a Man From Uncle (yes I'm in my 60"s) The Odd Man Affair, where 2 woman get into a fight, one tears off the others dress and spanks her. Lastly my only real fight i witnessed I was in 8th grade and 2 sophomore girls fought and at that time girls wore skirts (catholic girl uniform). One pinned the other girl on her stomach facing her feet and lifted the other girls skirt. Unfortunately a nun broke up the fight right, I often fantasize of what might have happen if fight wasn't stopped.

Offline green54

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2020, 02:08:31 PM »
I' start with a spanking because that's my thing, but picture those panties being torn off as the pinned girl begs for help as her classmates laugh at her embarrassment

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2020, 12:28:44 AM »
Can you narrate the story?? Who won in that 14 year old fight

If I remember right it was a smaller super cute blond vs. a taller (like 6" taller) more plain looking brunette.  Both were very busty for 14.  Both were wearing tight sweaters and jeans as it was fall.  The Brunette was taunting the blond.  Again not certain what the fight was about.  At first the blond attacked and the brunette was acting like nothing was affecting her kind of laughing it off.  Kind of started like most fights... a little shoving... some clumsy punches.  Honestly a little ridiculous.  The blond was kind of jumping in the air trying to punch the taller brunette.  Blocking most of her punches, laughing at the glancing blows, etc.  This really pissed off the blonde who just punched harder and harder.  She set her feet and punched as hard as she could into the Brunettes nose.  Her head snapped back and she had a trickle of blood coming out.  The Brunette completely saw red and the fight was truly on.  They were both punching like crazy people.  The Brunette was definitely dominating the fight, but the blond was getting her licks in.  And the crowd was just going crazy, especially the girls.  You could almost see the blood lust in their eyes.  Slowly the brunette kind of pushed the blonde across the park until they reached the edge of the river that ran through the park.  They were fighting right on the edge of a Wooden Post retaining wall.  And then one of them tripped over the edge of the wall pulling the other into the water.  Fortunately the water was about 3' deep there so neither hit the bottom hard, but I am sure the water was cold as they both came up sputtering.  The Blonde recovered faster and jumped on the brunette driving her head under water.  She rode her for several seconds until the Brunette got her feet under her.  They stood in the cold water fighting another minute or two.  Then the Brunette grabbed the blonds hair and chest and pushed her over into the water.  She got on top of her holding her head under water maybe 20-30 seconds before a couple older guys figured out she was going to murder her if she kept it up.  3 or 4 of them jumped into the water in the water and pulled the brunette off the blonde.  As soon as the blonde popped up she was ready to fight again and they had to drag them both away from each other.  Each girls friends kind of surrounded her and led each a different direction as they screamed obscenities at each other.  I grew up in a rough neighborhood and saw lots of fights, but that one definitely had the biggest impact on me.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2020, 01:14:08 PM »
Like many others here, I've been a fan since a little kid. I believe it started back when I was in 3rd grade (about 8 years old) and I saw two 4th grade girls in an after-school catfight. While the other kids cheered them on just as they would a boy fight, I watched silently, mesmerized. I can still remember the strange excitement and arousal I felt. My heart was pounding. Ever since then, I got that same feeling whenever I saw two girls fight at school or elsewhere, or when I watched a catfight on TV or in the movies.
How the fight ended? Who won the fight? And how was it decided that who won?

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2020, 10:06:12 PM »
Like many others here, I've been a fan since a little kid. I believe it started back when I was in 3rd grade (about 8 years old) and I saw two 4th grade girls in an after-school catfight. While the other kids cheered them on just as they would a boy fight, I watched silently, mesmerized. I can still remember the strange excitement and arousal I felt. My heart was pounding. Ever since then, I got that same feeling whenever I saw two girls fight at school or elsewhere, or when I watched a catfight on TV or in the movies.
How the fight ended? Who won the fight? And how was it decided that who won?
Thanks for asking, but I don't think the moderator would appreciate a detailed account of two 9-10 year old girls in a catfight. Suffice it to say it was a great fight, or at least it seemed so at the time.
There has been no objection these days you can openly share.

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2020, 09:46:10 AM »
Hello,

I appreciate this is old post, but I think this is a fascinating subject. Everyone on this board has their own journey regarding our love of catfights. I always enjoy learning about other peoples experiences and what were their formative influences.

If someone did write a book on this topic or blog then I think you would find a receptive audience on this site (certainly frome me at least!). I know "floon" jokingly mentioned it in one of his previous posts, but it would great if such a project were started.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 09:49:37 AM by Tangocash1234 »

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2020, 01:27:20 PM »
13 years old. Watching GLOW and movies like From Russia With Love and 10 Million BC. Fantasy island had a catfight I remember and Dynasty. I knew it was my thing when I saw a few pretty girls standing by each other and I didn't just picture having sex with them but who would win in a catfight. As a kid I would get into the normal play fights with some neighborhood girls and I would try and get them to wrestle each other. I loved how they would compete for my entertainment. I did feel they where fighting over me or at least to humiliate the other in front of me. Even in High School I had the ability to see when a fight was about to happen in the woods behind the school.