News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chakira vs Alexa Brooke

• 25 Replies

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Chakira vs Alexa Brooke
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2022, 09:58:57 AM »
She'd destroy Santana (way too small for her) and probably dominate Sarah as well. I know Sarah is strong and a good grappler who will go after her huge tits, but Chakira is not only big/strong but she has the skill and mean streak to steamroll opponents smaller than her.

I think Alexa could keep up with her when standing, she did so against the bigger Davina, but if the fight goes to the ground, it would be over for her. Alexa had issues with Paris while on the ground and Paris doesn't even have a mean streak, plus is much leaner than Chakira. The only other SuiteFights opponent that could possibly give her a good fight might be Bella Luxx. Bella looked vicious at times against Nikki and she definitely looks like someone that has plenty of experience fighting in real life. I think she had Nikki beat, but Steve did his usual thing of being over protective of a fighter he likes and didn't want to see Nikki lose, even though Bella had a clear submission early in that fight. Another opponent I'd be interested in would be ECNWC Brooke because she has a military background and has beaten men in real life (from what I've heard) while claiming she went easy on the girls at SuiteFights because she wanted the matches to last longer. Put her up against Chakira and that excuse goes out the window.

It would be fun watching Santana be overpowered and have to fight back against a tough opponent.

Sarah Brooke was once queen of the catfights but fans seem to want to see new fresh competitors.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2022, 08:26:36 PM »
She'd destroy Santana (way too small for her) and probably dominate Sarah as well. I know Sarah is strong and a good grappler who will go after her huge tits, but Chakira is not only big/strong but she has the skill and mean streak to steamroll opponents smaller than her.

I think Alexa could keep up with her when standing, she did so against the bigger Davina, but if the fight goes to the ground, it would be over for her. Alexa had issues with Paris while on the ground and Paris doesn't even have a mean streak, plus is much leaner than Chakira. The only other SuiteFights opponent that could possibly give her a good fight might be Bella Luxx. Bella looked vicious at times against Nikki and she definitely looks like someone that has plenty of experience fighting in real life. I think she had Nikki beat, but Steve did his usual thing of being over protective of a fighter he likes and didn't want to see Nikki lose, even though Bella had a clear submission early in that fight. Another opponent I'd be interested in would be ECNWC Brooke because she has a military background and has beaten men in real life (from what I've heard) while claiming she went easy on the girls at SuiteFights because she wanted the matches to last longer. Put her up against Chakira and that excuse goes out the window.

It would be fun watching Santana be overpowered and have to fight back against a tough opponent.

Sarah Brooke was once queen of the catfights but fans seem to want to see new fresh competitors.

I think Sexywife would hold her own against Chakira even though she is taller. She cut down Paris who was way taller. Plus SW is strong and can grapple but also can be very catty in a catfight.

Offline bapgap

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2022, 07:41:24 PM »
I was never a believer in sexywife being that good, she basically fought a bunch of opponents that suited her style and none of them had a mean streak like Chakira. They had one common opponent in Gia Love and let's just say Chakira beat Gia twice and in more dominating fashion than sexywife.

Lyric Lane is a tough bitch that would probably give her the best match. She had a poll on her twitter account last year (before retiring from the scene) for her final match and Chakira lead infront of Sarah.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2022, 07:22:07 PM »
Well, since the spoilers have already being given, it was a HUGE beating. I would recommend it for the sheer agressivity. Too bad there were no face slaps. But then, were they allowed, maybe the fight wouldn't have last 5 minutes. The result was pretty obvious. Chakira is big and she has some trainning - very few of these girls, apart from the likes of Ariel-X, Sheena, Tia, etc, are skilled grapplers, and they are mostly wrestling, not catfighting. But for this level of skills and fighting, Chakira, with her seize, aggressivity - you can tell she is a mean girl, who likes to inflict pain - and basic grappling will be really hard to be defeated by the girls who are catfighting in the scene right now. She will mop the floor with Alexa, should they fight.

A really skilled grappler would beat her, of course, but they don't do catfights. And, to be honest, I don't like these matchups, as they tend to go like the skilled grappler dominating the fight, while holding down, with some ocasional weak slap or hair grabbing just to "justify" it as a catfight.

Against Sarah it could be interesting, because her grappling skills, albeit being a very clear white belt, are still superior to the average girl doing catfights, and she is very tough, competitive and aggressive. However, I still think her skills, which are also basic, wouldn't be able to overcome the size difference, which is huge. I mean, I though she would completely dominate Lora, assuming she was more skilled and the latter being tiny - albeit athletic - and that's not how it ended.

I think Suitefights is missing a lot not hiring Chakira for a fight. If he can find a big girl who can fight - he could try Sarah, but, as I said, she could be completely overpowered - with face slaps...it could be one for the ages.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2022, 01:03:31 PM »
We may have seen the last of Alexa Brooke. I used to be in contact with her, but now she has apparently gone totally silent.
She will do what she needs to do.

Offline newfan

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2022, 07:32:18 PM »
Ugh. All this talk of Sexywife, Lyric Lane and Chakira is a stark reminder of how good we had it in the Suite Fights glory years. Even though their fights were brutally real, they maintained a fantasy element. Like, you couldn’t believe that girls who looked like Nikki, Jess, Mira and others were fighting that hard. No offense, but seeing girls with neck tattoos and the bodies of truck stop waitresses fight just doesn’t capture that same magic.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2022, 09:27:51 AM »
I saw the chakira vs sunni catfight and feel that chakira is unstoppable.
Too big and tough for Alexa and anyone else in the catfight world

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2022, 09:03:46 PM »
Ugh. All this talk of Sexywife, Lyric Lane and Chakira is a stark reminder of how good we had it in the Suite Fights glory years. Even though their fights were brutally real, they maintained a fantasy element. Like, you couldn’t believe that girls who looked like Nikki, Jess, Mira and others were fighting that hard. No offense, but seeing girls with neck tattoos and the bodies of truck stop waitresses fight just doesn’t capture that same magic.
100%
Mira could have really recruited more cosplayers into this, what a find she was.

Offline bapgap

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2022, 09:39:27 PM »
Well, since the spoilers have already being given, it was a HUGE beating. I would recommend it for the sheer agressivity. Too bad there were no face slaps. But then, were they allowed, maybe the fight wouldn't have last 5 minutes.
Agreed, this might've been a Lexi vs Victoria style quick fight if face slapping was allowed. I also have to give credit to Sunni for not quitting earlier, it was obvious she had no chance after the 2nd submission and yet she kept on fighting. Chakira found her weak spot with the tity twists and getting on top of her from behind. At the end that was one of my favorite submissions ever as Sunni squealed she was done from that final nipple twist.

I think the days of finding model looking girls to catfight are long gone. With onlyfans and such platforms, they would have to be real passionate about catfighting to do it. There are too many opportunities for them to do staged stuff and get paid just as much, if not more for custom shoots. Plus you always risk injury in a real catfight. But, at the end of the day it always comes down to money. I've heard around a grand is what these girls get for their matches. Get some sponsors to double that and maybe you'll get more girls to jump on board. I know there's a big catfight community on twitter that would be willing to help, but it's not so easy to get producers to come through. For example, fans have offered Mel and fightingdolls big time money to have real catfights and they refused.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 10:25:56 PM by bapgap »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2022, 10:02:10 PM »
I think the days of finding model looking girls to catfight are long gone. With onlyfans and such platforms, they would have to be real passionate about catfighting to do it. There are too many opportunities for them to do staged stuff and get paid just as much, if not more for custom shoots. Plus you always risk injury in a real catfight. But, at the end of the day it always comes down to money. I've heard around a grand is what these girls get for their matches. Get some sponsors to double that and maybe you'll get more girls to jump on board. I know there's a big catfight community on twitter that would be willing to help, but it's not so easy to get producers to come through. For example, fans have offered Mel and fightingdolls big time money to have real catfights and they refused.
People dont invest in catfights as they are usually cancelled at the last minute. The other issue is that directors are over protective and stop the catfights prematurely.
Would be great if the girls go to another room with a camera and settle the score to avoid draws. Draws are common wood killers now too.

Offline jawz

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2023, 06:00:05 AM »
I saw the chakira vs sunni catfight and feel that chakira is unstoppable.
Too big and tough for Alexa and anyone else in the catfight world
Holy shit I wasn't expecting Chakira to be that dominant. She literally jail sexed Sunni in this match. Owned her in every way imaginable especially when she started twisting her nipples. It's up there as the most one sided catfights I've seen.

There's no way in hell Alexa would stand a chance against this Chakira.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 06:02:04 AM by jawz »