News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sunshine Fight Club - Chapter 3 The Build Up

• 0 Replies

Offline wolfboy

Sunshine Fight Club - Chapter 3 The Build Up
« on: July 27, 2014, 05:55:32 PM »
Hannah and I both got an early start on the morning of the match, Hannah wanting to get a good early breakfast in before the visit from the SFC doctor. Then we would head down to the pool for that last session of people watching. I have to admit that the early start was no problem for me; the anticipation of the day’s events had seen me wide awake from not long after sun rise. Apparently it was the same for Hannah as well who joined me out on the balcony of her room.
‘You’d think I might get more used to it really’ she said to me’ I actually get calmer as the day goes on I suppose, but right now I’m a bundle of energy and nerves though’ Hannah continued as she fidgeted a little in her seat.
‘I know it’s unlikely, but is there anything that I can do that will help at the moment Hannah?’ I asked.
‘Not really, but thanks anyway Chris. The best thing is probably for us to get downstairs and make sure were first in the queue for that breakfast!’ she smiled
So that was exactly how the first part of our morning unfolded, a hearty breakfast helping to settle some of Hannah’s pre-fight nerves before we took a quick stroll along the harbour that was just outside the hotel grounds. That seemed to take Hannah’s mind of things a little before we headed back to the hotel and her room to await the visit of the doctor. Passing the time as we waited for the doctor, Hannah told me ‘you know, if it’s the usual doctor here in Malta, I’ve fought her a couple of times in private matches in the past’.
‘Really?’ I asked her
‘Yeah, the matches were nothing like the matches you’ve seen so far though. She’s in her mid forties now I guess and I think that she likes to watch the fights which is why she took the role on in the first place I suppose’ Hannah continued. ‘After my first match here, I asked her if she liked to fight herself as she seemed so interested and she said she’d love to try it out but she was a bit scared as she’d never done anything like it before. I talked her into giving it a go with me, just wrestling, and nothing more and she really got in to it pretty well. She’s come over to Denmark to wrestle me a couple of times as well. Each time, the matches get a little bit more catty as well as she gets more into it. It works quite well for me as well ‘Hannah admitted, ‘for one thing it’s a bit of training for me but it also means that she’s likely to tell me a few bits of information this morning as well’
‘Sounds like you have a good plan going there then Hannah’ I agreed
We waited around the room for about another half hour or so before there was a knock at the door which Hannah answered, cheerfully telling our visitor ‘come on in Maria, lovely to see you again! It must be time you got over to Denmark to take me on again?’
The two women hugged before Hannah introduced me to the doctor ‘Maria this is Chris; he’s going to be my second for the fight. Yes, it’s his first time’ she confirmed to Maria’s unasked question.
‘Well don’t worry about that Chris’ Maria said to me ‘I’ll be the doctor for Hannah’s corner during the fight as well, and I’m allowed to advise you is she needs any attention between rounds. She’s a tough one anyway, you don’t hurt easily do you Hannah?’
‘I like to think not’ Hannah smiled ‘great that you’re in my corner as well Maria. I know you’ll be a great help for Chris’
‘Definitely’ I agreed ‘It’ll be nice to know that there will be someone there with me who’s seen it all before.’
‘Shall we get started with the medical then?’ Maria asked Hannah who responded by stepping out of her clothes and standing naked in front of the doctor. ‘Well there’s clearly nothing wrong with you visibly’ Maria laughed before asking ‘any illnesses recently?’
‘Nothing doc’ Hannah replied
‘Well I can’t imagine there’s anything but let me run through the rest of the medical’ Maria said before testing blood pressure, heart rate and seemingly 101 other things before proclaiming ‘You’re right Hannah, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you!’
‘Well that’s a relief’ Hannah laughed ‘I was beginning to wonder...’
‘Yes, you’re officially cleared to fight tonight and technically that’s all I can tell you Hannah’ Maria smiled ‘so I won’t tell you that you’ll be fighting a German woman tonight or anything like that!’
‘We did have a couple of Germans pretty high on our list’ Hannah said to Maria ‘thanks for giving us that info though, it helps me to prepare a little bit more I think’
‘Well remember to take it easy on me next time we fight!’ Maria laughed ‘maybe that would be fair...’
‘The other woman that we wondered a bit about was that Italian body builder Maria. Do you know her?’ Hannah asked
‘I think I know who you mean and I think I’ve seen her around the matches before’ Maria said ‘not sure, but I think she’s had private matches with some of the other fighters. Want me to find out?’ Maria suggested.
‘Sure, if you don’t mind’ Hannah agreed ‘I want to take her on in private if she’s interested to give Chris a taste of a private match too.’
‘Well I know you like to fight muscle girls Hannah’ Maria smiled ‘I’ll make the approach for you; I’ll see if she wants a referee as well, I’m up for doing that if she wants one’
‘Thanks Maria, you know me too well’ Hannah said ‘I think she would be just about the perfect opponent for me. Mustn’t get ahead of myself though, I’d better concentrate on German bitches first!’
‘That you had’ Maria agreed ‘look, I’d better leave you to do exactly that for now, but I’ll see you before the match and I’ll let you know anything else I’ve found out then.’
With the visit of the doctor out of the way, time seemed to drag a little for both of us as we waited for our scheduled pick up at 7PM. Hannah was noticeably quieter than she had been on the previous days, understandably as she ran through the match scenarios in her mind. In the meantime, I put myself in to the role of Hannah’s personal assistant, fetching and carrying whatever she needed to make sure she had at least one less thing to worry about.
Eventually it was time as Hannah and I found ourselves ‘smuggled’ out of the back door of the hotel, down a fire escape and into a waiting Mercedes people carrier that quickly whisked us away from the hotel. Now I noticed that Hannah was focussed on the job at hand, but was also a little more talkative as she tried to work out where we were heading as the car took us out on the coast road away from the hotel. After a few minutes, it pulled off into a small side road that took us down towards the sea and finally into a deserted and apparently derelict holiday complex.
We were quickly hustled in to one of the apparently unused buildings to find that it had been refurbished inside to act as a changing room. Subdued lighting revealed a shower area as well as a large changing are furnished with a couple of sofas, a locker and a massage table.
‘Apologies for the somewhat subdued lighting, but I’m sure that you understand we are trying to keep things as low profile as we can to avoid attention’ our guide told us. ‘Now if you’d wait here for a little while, I’ll check it’s OK to take you out to show you where you are fighting Miss Christensen’
‘Of course’ Hannah replied as the man disappeared from the room ‘take a seat Chris’ Hannah told me ‘might as well make yourself at home for now’
We both sat on one of the sofas briefly only to find that our guide was almost instantly back to take us out to the fight area, we followed the man down a short corridor and through a side door to find ourselves in the swimming pool area of the derelict complex. The pool was of course drained of water and stood in a courtyard surrounded on all sides by three story apartment blocks it provided perfect privacy for the match. Lighting was set up on the apartment blocks to light the area as well, and a large tarpaulin spread across the gap between the buildings ensured that no light would escape.
‘You’ll fight in there’ the guide told us as he gestured towards the pool. We stepped up to the wall to see that the entire deep end of the pool (including the walls) was covered in wrestling mats. A set of wrestling ring ropes were strung across the width of pool to show the extent of the fighting area. Seats for in the region of 100 people tightly surrounded the edge of the pool. Overall the fight area was probably 8 metres wide by 10 metres long and surrounded on three sides by a padded wall over 2 metres in height.
‘Looks fine’ Hannah allowed ‘I assume the mats are just like usual?’ she asked the guide.
‘Of course’ he replied ‘everything is set up to the usual specifications. Can I take you back in now Miss Christensen? The match will start in 45 minutes so we need to make sure you are fully prepared by then’ he explained.
We followed the guide in and once back in the changing room he unlocked the locker to reveal Hannah’s outfit for the match was neatly folded in there. She would wear a black skater style mini skirt with matching fishnet hold up stockings; that seemed to be it, something the guide confirmed as he spoke.
‘There is a bonus clause in place for you match of 2,000 Euros for each submission that involves a breast or crotch attack Miss Christensen, so in order to facilitate that, you both fight in the same outfits leaving breasts and crotch uncovered’ he explained. ‘The 2,000 Euros is in addition to the usual payment for a submission I should explain.’
‘Makes sense’ Hannah agreed calmly ‘so what are the other rules for this one?’ she asked
‘There are of course, the usual anything goes rules Miss Christensen. There are some bonuses in place as well as that already mentioned. One patron has offered 5,000 Euros for a knockout ending, there is also 200 Euros per minute in the fight for both of you. It will be 12,000 Euros for the winner with a 10,000 Euro appearance fee as you already know. Is there anything else you need to know?’
‘I don’t think so thanks’ Hannah replied
‘Very well, I’ll leave you to prepare’ the guide said ‘your match doctor will be in shortly’ he said as he left the room.
There was a few minutes before Maria arrived; a few minutes in which Hannah stripped out of her street clothes, slipping the black skirt on before pulling the black fishnet stockings up her sexy, toned legs. As she stood, I could see that everything fit her perfectly, though I quickly re-evaluated the mini skirt into a micro skirt as it barely covered Hannah’s crotch as it was so short.
‘I guess they were right about it leaving the crotch uncovered!’ I remarked
‘Suppose they don’t want anything getting in the way’ Hannah agreed ‘I don’t think it’ll last that long to be fair given the way this match is set up’ she continued as she started to shadow box a little to warm up for the rapidly approaching match. After that, she had just started some stretched when Maria came in to the room. As Hannah continued to warm up, Maria told her what she knew about her German opponent.
‘First of all, she is bigger than you Hannah. 5 feet 8 inches and about 175 lbs seems to be the opinion of most of the fans. I don’t know her record so far with SFC; I do know that it’s not her first match though because plenty seem to know a bit about her fighting style. She’s a striker primarily I think but in close she likes to maul and scratch. That’s about all I know to be honest, but I figured anything I could find out was probably useful?’ Maria finished.
‘Thanks Maria’ Hannah replied ‘It’s always useful to know anything about your opponent in this. I think my tactics should be OK for what we know about her anyway; just have to deal with the unexpected as we go along’ she said before turning to me. ‘Keep your eyes on her before the match Chris, let me know what else you can spot about her will you?’ she asked
‘Sure’ I agreed ‘injuries, that kind of thing you mean?’
‘Yeah, anything like that’ Hannah said. ‘You were pretty observant by the pool, so you might just spot something important before we start.’
There was just a few minutes now until the match would start, time that Hannah spent warming up before the guide re-appeared and asked us to follow him back out to the pool area. We followed him down the corridor again, out through the side door where we found there was now a crowd of roughly 150 people gathered for the fight. Politely, they applauded Hannah as she was the first to enter the slightly makeshift ring for the match. Hannah leant casually up against the ropes as Maria and I prepared the corner for any eventualities between rounds. A further polite round of applause signified the appearance of Hannah’s opponent as the red headed German woman climbed into the makeshift ring accompanied by her daughter as her corner woman. Heavier set than Hannah, the German woman wore an outfit identical in style to Hannah’s black skirt and fishnets; the only difference being that her outfit was red. She too leant calmly against the ropes in her corner, both women able to appraise each other properly for the first time as they waited for a ring announcer to climb down in the ring and address the crowd.
‘Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a Sunshine Fight Club challenge match to be fought under the usual SFC anything goes rules’ the announcer began ‘the match can only be won by a total submission of the match or a knockout to a count of 15. On forcing a submission a fighter has the choice of maintaining the hold to force the total submission or releasing and taking a one minute break. There are several bonuses in place for this match. Each fighter will receive 200 Euros per minute in addition to their appearance fee. The winner will receive 12,000 Euros. Each submission will be worth 500 Euros, a bonus of 2,000 Euros is payable for each submission involving breast or crotch attacks. A knockout victory is worth 5,000 Euros’ the announcer confirmed, sending a murmur of anticipation through the crowd.
‘Now let me introduce the two fighters for this evening’s match’ he went on ‘first of all, wearing black, she weighs in at 130lbs, stands 5 feet 6 inches tall with measurements of 36C-25-37 and a record of 8 wins and 2 defeats, from Denmark, Hannah Christensen.’ The crowd once again applauded as Hannah acknowledged them before the announcer continued ‘and wearing red, she weighs in at 172lbs, stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and measures 38DD-29-40 with a record of 7 wins and 2 defeats, from Germany, Katja Adam.’ Now the German woman waved to the crowd, a flash of long, red painted nails on her left hand clearly visible as she did so.
I whispered into Hannah’s ear ‘she only has long nails on her left hand, her right hand has much shorter nails so I think she will punch primarily with the right.’
Hannah just nodded her game face well and truly in place now as the announcer was replaced in the ring by a referee now who called both women to the centre of the ring before yelling ‘FIGHT!’ and the match was underway.....