News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Brutal Fight at the Culvert

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
A Brutal Fight at the Culvert
« on: June 24, 2020, 06:47:17 AM »
 :o Some time ago, I heard about this fight awhile back between some huge fat high school girl (age 18) and a couple slim biker chicks (early 30s). The women had shown up near a culvert in the woods behind the school late one afternoon after school, and it happened to be on the very last day of the school year. They were planning on making a drug sale to a couple high school girls.
All I can say is that the school, which was named South Central, was the very toughest school in the area. It certainly wasn’t a place where a couple 115-pound biker chicks should go. The girls are tough as nails and any skinny biker chick would likely end up on the losing end with most of the girls there. In fact, they’d likely be chewed up and spit out.
Ordinarily, someone would’ve seen these women by the school, both of whom were blonde and clad in tight jeans and biker attire, and chased them off.  But on this day, the only ones there to meet the women were Andrea Schmidt and a friend of hers.
Andrea was known around town as a champion shot putter. She was also, by far, the fattest girl in the school. Rumor had it she was 6’3” and well over 400 pounds. She was also known for her violence. Apparently, Andrea had set these women up because they were drug dealers and planned to teach them a lesson. An extremely severe one.
“You’re the girls who wanted the drugs?” said one of the blondes. She wore tight dark Levi’s and a sleeveless shirt.
“That’s right,” said Andrea. Her friend, who probably weighed 300 pounds, had just circled behind the women and stood ten feet from the edge of the culvert and creek. The other woman looked back at the girl. The blonde in the Levi’s then smiled.
“You really don’t fit the description of the girls who called. They said they were long-distance runners or something.”
“Is that right,” said Andrea. “So, they weren’t fat like Gretchen and me.”
“I didn’t mean to say that,” said the blonde with the sleeveless shirt. She glanced at her friend and grinned. Both chuckled.
“What’s so f*ckin funny,” said Andrea.
“Nothing,” said the woman.  She looked at her friend again, pressed her hand against the back of her hand and chuckled.
“If I were you, I’d wipe that f*ckin smile of my face,” said Andrea. She took a step toward the biker chick. The woman held her hands up as a look of horror came over her face.
“I didn’t mean anything by it.” The woman looked at her friend who was clad in a light leather jacket. That chick looked scared to death.
“What’s going on here?” said the blonde in the sleeveless shirt. She turned her head and looked back at the other girl, then at Andrea. This time Andrea glanced at her friend and grinned. She then glared at the woman.
“You two have been set up,” said Andrea.
“What’s that?”
“We’re here to beat your asses, or at least I am. Gretchen is here to make sure you don’t go anywhere as I pound you two scumbags for selling drugs at a high school.
“Look, we’re just here on business. We have our orders.”
“So do I,” said Andrea. “And the gang asked me to take you sluts out.”
“I’m not a slut,” said the blonde.
“You’re both strippers aren’t you.”
“Yeah. How did you know that?”
“We’ve had our eyes on you two for some time. We felt the last day of school would be a great opportunity to teach the bikers a lesson and take you out.”
“Okay, we’re done here,” said the blonde. She turned around and motioned for her friend to walk away. That’s when Gretchen stepped forward and grabbed the woman with the leather jacket, flipped her around and slapped a bearhug on her from behind.
“Get off me,” said the other chick. The blonde in the Levi’s looked back at her friend. This gave Andrea time enough to step forward and grab Levi’s chick’s left arm. She then pulled the blonde toward her massive chest and shoved her in the creek.
As the other blonde was detained by Gretchen, Andrea stepped into the water and slammed the crook of her elbow against the back of the blonde’s head. She then got her in a headlock and started pounding her face.
The blonde was helpless in the immensely strong girl’s arms. She started screaming. Blood poured from her face.
“Please stop,’ she screamed. “Just let us go.”
“No deal,” said Andrea.  She chuckled as mounds of fat jiggled from her stomach. “You aren’t laughing now, are you biker slut?”
“Let us go,” said the blonde, as she turned around and screamed at the girl. Blood dripped from her nose and mouth.
Cusssssssh!
Andrea slammed the back of her hand against the woman’s face. The blow spun her around. She reached for the wall of stone near the culvert. Before she could steady herself, Andrea stepped forward, grabbed the back of the blonde’s head and slammed it into the wall.
The biker chick slipped to her knees in the water. Andrea hoisted her up by her shirt and slammed her into the wall again. The woman plopped into the water like a dead fish.
“What now,” said Gretchen. The blonde she was holding shouted, “Let me go. I’ve got to help her. She’s really hurt.
“You’re not going anywhere,” said Andrea.
“F*ck you, you fat piece of shit.”
Andrea grinned—an evil smirk that seemingly sent chills up the biker chick’s spine.  Andrea saw her throat churn.
“Let me at her,” said Andrea.
“I’ll take her out,” said Gretchen.
“No, let the skinny little bitch go.”
“I’m sorry,” said the woman. “I didn’t mean to call you fat.”
“I bet,” said Andrea. She inched closer to the blonde. Gretchen then shoved her forward.
A split second later, Andrea smashed the woman in the face with her fat fist and knocked her on her back in the water. She then grabbed the lapel of the woman’s leather jacked and pounded her some more. Her entire face was now bloodied.
“Okay, now what?” said Gretchen. “We’re going to get arrested.”
“No, these women won’t rat us out. They’re biker chicks. It’s a disgrace to them to get beat up by a high school girl. But I have a plan.”
“What?” asked Gretchen.
“My grandpa’s gone for the week. I’m going to take them to the barn and have some more fun with them. You know, tie them up and whip them kind of fun. Then, I’ll strip them out of their jeans and leave t hem for the cops to find.”
“That’s not a good plan.”
“I could just take them out.”
“You mean kill them?”
“Yeah.”
“No, Andrea. You don’t want to mess up your sports career and life for a couple stripper sluts.”
“I’ll take them somewhere where they won’t be found.”
“Don’t do it Andrea. I know they’re committing a crime here, but it’s not worth it.”
“I’ll make that decision. And they certainly deserve anything I dish out. For now, just get them loaded up in my pickup. We’ll just throw them in the back of it.  (To be continued if interested)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 07:03:19 AM by bikemanrick »