News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for video

• 5 Replies

Offline Edududu

Looking for video
« on: January 02, 2023, 04:46:26 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm making a topic here beacuse there's this one catfight video I caught on Youtube way back when that I can't for the life of me find anywhere, so I wondered if any of you might know it or the company that made it.

It was an office catfight video, where a blonde woman (who called herself Star), just got a job at a firm, and there was some bad blood between her and her boss, an older brunette woman. Her boss decides to put her in her place, and they schedule a fight after work hours. They fight it out and eventually lose their clothes (The boss was wearing a white office shirt and Star was wearing a red dres, with a black bra and painties with frills).

Does anyone know by chance the video I'm describing?

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Looking for video
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 10:56:50 PM »
It sounds like A star Nine production.  I think you can find her studio on clips4sale.

Offline Edududu

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 11:25:28 PM »
It sounds like A star Nine production.  I think you can find her studio on clips4sale.

I looked it up, and it doesn't look like it's one of hers. I remember the video being a fair bit older than what's at her studio, and the lady calling herself star doesn't really look like her.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 09:38:27 PM »
There was a lady by the name of Star Chandler who worked for double trouble productions I think.   She also did other fetish work as well.

Offline mario99999

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 11:54:04 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm making a topic here beacuse there's this one catfight video I caught on Youtube way back when that I can't for the life of me find anywhere, so I wondered if any of you might know it or the company that made it.

It was an office catfight video, where a blonde woman (who called herself Star), just got a job at a firm, and there was some bad blood between her and her boss, an older brunette woman. Her boss decides to put her in her place, and they schedule a fight after work hours. They fight it out and eventually lose their clothes (The boss was wearing a white office shirt and Star was wearing a red dres, with a black bra and painties with frills).

Does anyone know by chance the video I'm describing?

Is THIS your card?
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/359741/Office-CatfightOdette-Vs-Star/

Offline Edududu

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 12:26:42 AM »
I don't think so unfortunetly, the Star from the video looked a but older, and the video itself seems like it was from before this one's time.