News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A modern day duel: Courtney Vs Delilah

• 0 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« on: September 14, 2023, 09:32:55 AM »
Since the dawn of time when people had an issue with each other that build to a certain point, a fight had to be fought to settle a score. In this day and age duels are fought on multiple fronts. Still the old need for a physical confrontation is one of the ways for two people to end an argument.

An argument had been brewing since January over of course a man. Christopher was a thirty year old strong black man who had a good job and enjoyed the night life. He was known to most as a bit of a playboy, sleeping around through a chunk of his twenties.

It was December that he laid eyes on Courtney. She is a twenty eight year old woman who works as a secretary at an office. She is also a bit of a wildcat in bed as Chris would find out. A mutual friend set them up and by their second date they had went to his for a nightcap that led to them with hands all over each other.

You'd of course think why wouldn't he be happy with a woman like his. Someone who was gorgeous and sexually wonderful. Still part of that playboy life of Christopher hadn't left him as after New Year's Day he laid eyes on the thirty one year old Delilah in a nightclub. Ending up around the back of the club kissing her and later fucking her back in his place. She rocked his world and suddenly he had created a dilemma where there probably should never have been one to begin with.

He begun darting both, arguably he was more interested in screwing both. He did have feelings for them as the months went by. Getting to know them and finding them both exciting. It was like God had made both for him. He loved worshiping their beautiful ebony bodies. He loved their outgoing personalities and he was sure that he might actually love them enough to want to marry one of them.

Fate is never that kind to a guy to have both women in his life happy to possibly be second string. It was April when he slipped up. He had fucked Delilah on the Saturday night and Courtney came around to spend the afternoon with him before she was to meet up with a friend for dinner.

She told him she needed the bathroom, of course Chris never thought much about it. What he failed to realise was Delilah's red lace knickers was laying near his sink. Courtney noticed something on the floor and bent down to see it. Grabbing a hold of the garment, her eyes narrowed in a cold fury as she knew these weren't hers. The night before Delilah had ambushed their man in the shower and clearly didn't care about going home without her knickers on that night.

Courtney asked Christopher whose knickers they were. Leading to an argument as Chris told her that while he loved her, he felt they were still in the open relationship phrase of things. Courtney wasn't happy to say the least. Tossing the knickers in his face and marching out the door of his house. He pleaded with her as she sensed he had fucked up and that was the end of something special with her.

That night Courtney told her friend about what had happened. The friend was shocked and told her she was smart to get out of that. The problem was Courtney was regretting what she did, even as she was told she was being silly for feeling that way. The thing was Courtney loved the idiot. She had just loved the sex at first and had eyed other men up herself, she hadn't cheated on Chris, the option had crossed her mind a few times.

The other thing that hit her was she was furious he felt that someone could be evenly remotely as good as her. She didn't tell her friend that of course, they probably wouldn't understand as Courtney had always been the best fuck in her mind. Men raved about her and she was always the one to break a relationship. Why had this one decided to go have fun elsewhere when he had her?

For Delilah though she was going to get rocked. Christopher told her about what had happened when she came around on the Monday night and found a hole in said knickers from the nails of Courtney. She of course was furious but he did his best to assure her that it was probably going to be over between him and Courtney. Little did he know that Courtney would ring him up and tell him that she accepted that they were still really a new couple. She wanted rid of Delilah from the relationship.

Days went by with Christopher for the first time in his life torn as he liked both so much. Both asked about the other and he wasn't one to know to keep quiet as both women got more annoyed the more they heard about each other. Delilah was pissed off that she had come along second, Courtney wasn't happy that he hadn't dumped Delilah.

If he had any sort of luck it was that both women wanted him and saw the other as an interloper to their happiness. Getting to know of each other more and more led to them finding the other on Facebook. They added each other after a tentative few days on what to do. Staring at the screen at photos of each other. Both had to admit their rival was a Goddess for looks, they of course felt themselves to be the better woman and the longer the deadlock went by with Christopher keeping both, the more pissed off they became about the other.

Then the messages started as Courtney one night while drinking a bottle of wine all alone said to her rival over messenger "why don't you just piss off and leave my man alone?" This was never going to be a friendly conversation to begin with, the drink helped loosen the lips or in this case typing fingers of both women.

Delilah came in and after checking her messages saw she had a private message. Seeing the message made her blood boil. She quickly replied "last I checked he wasn't satisfied with what you were offering so came to me, why not admit you lost this already and fuck off from my man!" Smiling as she had longed to put this bitch in her place. Delilah took off her shoes and got herself a drink of vodka as she wanted to feel the buzz.

Back at Courtney's she had just showered and only wore a white towel around her body. Checking her messages, she saw the reply and felt her blood boil. Sitting on her sofa, she replied "I'll admit he clearly thinks you are fun, he sees you simply as a sex toy whereas I am the real deal to him. He'll dump you soon enough and I will enjoy not having to find your crap around our home." Hitting send felt wonderful. She got a fresh glass of red wine and took a sip with a grin.

Over at Delilah's she had took off her clothes to be in just her black knickers. Hearing the ping of a notification, she rushed to check what was said back to her, hissing as she saw herself being described as just a fuck toy. Typing back "honey you don't excite him as I do. You are embarrassing yourself, he clearly doesn't want to hurt you but soon he will boot you to the kerb and maybe you could go back to earning on street corners hmm.." each reply brought the sender joy as Delilah stared at the screen with a devilish grin.

Back and forth they went as they drunk more. It was Delilah who upped the ante as she sent "look bitch, why would he be after your cheap body when he has prime bitch here? You are not in my league." She took a deep breath before taking a photo of herself nude to make it clear to her love rival why Chris had came her way to start with.
{alt}

Courtney saw the image and couldn't help but lick her lips as Delilah was truly stunning, her nipples hardened and she also felt something she hadn't felt in years, that was the urge to be in conflict with this woman. While she enjoyed the back and forth over chat. She wanted more as she looked over the tits and the booty of her love rival.

"Is that what you think is impressive? You are just a cheap toy for him to use to warm up for the main event. Trust me this is what really gets him going!" Taking her towel off. Courtney sends back a message with the following photo.

Seeing the image made Delilah feel her pussy tingle as she put her glass down. It wasn't just that Courtney was truly magnificent. It was the fact that Courtney hadn't backed down at any point and was now showing fully what competition she had to deal with. Both studied the photos in front of them before they told each other what "flaws" they could find. Deep down neither could really find any issues with the other. Hell if they hadn't met Chris and had went to the same bars, part of them wondered if they would have went up to the other for a snog as both had some experience with women in their younger days.

That time had firmly past though as both felt their blood boil till Courtney made a challenge. Sending her rival "look I am sick and tired of you and this conversation. So either fuck off or you can come here and we settle this once and for all as I beat you down and kick you out of not just my house but out the relationship." She felt close to cumming after hitting send as she was reaching boiling point.

Delilah seeing the challenge had enough as she replied "you wanna fight me? Good that makes two of us, since you are so confident about that body of yours, I dare you to fight me nude so I can ruin you!" Delilah felt so close to orgasming herself, her fingers of her right hand were stroking her pussy as she stared at her screen intently.

"Come on then cxnt! You wanna go primal, I'll fucking rip you to shreds you nasty cow!" Came from Courtney before she sent her message. That took her over the edge as she came over her sofa cushion, some dripping onto the floor as she shut her eyes and let out a howl of pleasure.

Seeing the message back in her home with her rivals address. Soon enough Delilah couldn't help herself as she came over her fingers. She cried out and screamed to her ceiling "yes! I'll kill the bitch!" As her chest rose faster and she needed a few minutes to cool off. Both women wondered if this would really happen, it had to happen they felt as they couldn't let the other stay in their relationship as they saw it. Neither told Christopher as they would ring him after finishing the other off as a challenger to themselves.

Courtney once down from her high realised it was best to try to clean her sofa cushion and the floor before opening some space up for the fight in case it did happen. While Delilah realised she needed to wipe her pussy down before getting dressed and getting a taxi to her fight. Both rushed around as they wanted at each other so badly.

Once Delilah was sorted out she put on a red dress that would be easy to unzip and drop, along with matching heels. While Courtney placed on a black satin robe to try to look sexy. Both knew the psychology warfare wasn't over till the first physical strike between them.

In the taxi ride Delilah spoke a little to the driver but was mostly lost in her thoughts. Dreaming of what she'd do to this bitch. All the while Courtney sat and tapped her bare right foot on the wooden floor of her living room. She wanted so badly to rush out the front door and charge the cxnt as she saw Delilah on her front lawn in front of the neighbours. The time seemed to drag by for both.

Pulling up to the front door of her rival. Delilah knew the risks as she was on enemy territory, this could be a psycho but she was sure Courtney wanted this fight, not to murder her but to beat her in a duel. That made her chuckle to think about as she finished paying the driver up out her black handbag and nodded her thanks to them for getting her there.

For Courtney the bang on her door made her heart race. She opened it up to see the bane of her life. Delilah stood with an eat shit grin on her face and Courtney stared with malice in return. Both felt their nipples hardening and a little bit of juices already forming on their pussies as Delilah asked "letting me in or want your neighbours to see this fight?" Courtney waved her inside.

Now Courtney very well could have attacked Delilah as she walked into her home. Deep down though she found herself wanting to know if she could take this woman who for her had tried to take her world. Delilah looked around the home and had to admit it was nice. That didn't matter of course as Delilah walked to a chair across the room from Courtney. Placing her handbag on it as she stared intensely back at her opponent.

Both were a little apprehensive now they were actually in the same room together. They had fought before in their lives but usually it was rushing a rival to pull her hair out. For some reason they just found themselves able to stand and stare silently for a good minute. Till Delilah reached behind her to unzip the back of her dress. Pushing it over her head and throwing it to the chair.

Looking over Delilah; Courtney had to admit she looked even better in person. She saw the firmness of her breasts, the hint of abs on her stomach, a cute booty. She couldn't help but nod as she measured up her rival like a predator in the wild. Delilah asked "enjoying the show?" With a big smile as she felt she had scored the first point of this contest.

That is till Courtney slowly unknotted her sash before sliding the robe off to the chair behind her. Delilah took a deep breath as Courtney was simply magnificent from head to toe.  A firm body with a nice set of tits, great backside and a cute face to match her own. Both women started to feel like this was meant to happen, like they were built specifically to be the others rival as they couldn't help just gaze at each other for a minute that felt like an hour.

"So you just come here to look at me bitch or here to fight?" Asked Courtney as if she hadn't been staring at Delilah's body. That awoke passion inside Delilah as she screamed "bitch!" And as if a bell only they could hear had went off, they charged each other.

A slap of their tits rung out as they stand on a red rug. Hands into each others hair as feet stand on their rival set. Both snarled one word insults as they pushed the other back a step before finding themselves going back. It was like a dance of violence between them.

"Come on then bitch..." Hissed Courtney, her scalp already was burning as her blonde dyed locks felt like they were being pulled out. It wasn't any better for Delilah as she snarled back "that all you got?" As her head felt on fire. Teeth were bared to each other as if warning their rival to back off.

The first slap came from the host as Courtney swung with her left hand as she kept her right hand deeply buried in her opponents hair. The crack of flesh on flesh rung around the room as the slap landed on the left shoulder of Delilah. Who fired back with her own slap that landed around the right bicep of Courtney.

They swung away but couldn't land as cleanly as they hoped as they were simply in too close to each other. Neither woman's mood was helped as they could feel the others nipples rub over their own. Finding themselves pressing closer together to try to bully their rivals nipples with their own. Snarling soon enough as neither could feel an hint of give in their opponents set.

Delilah was the one who decided to try to change things up next as she hooked the left leg of her foe with her right leg. Calves fought it out as their bums flexed. Each could feel the others muscles as they struggled to try to take the other down. What actually happened was them stumbling onto the sofa as both fell with their sides going onto the cushions. Still with yanking some strands of hair out the others head as their hearts raced and they felt a burning hatred boiling over inside.

Trying to overpower their rival to an arm rest. A hint of sweat was starting to coat them. Delilah could smell something else, she hissed "did someone fuck themselves here hmm..." As she could still smell the cum of Courtney. Who cried out "fucking cxnt!" In a mixture of embarrassment and rage. The distraction though made it possible for Delilah to push Courtney backwards till the hosts back was pressed against the arm rest of the sofa.

"I'll enjoy tearing you piece by piece apart you cow!" Yelled Delilah as she basically spat over her enemy. Releasing Courtney's hair with her left hand, Delilah used it to scratch at the right breast of Courtney. Who screamed out, especially when her tender nipple got the feel of a nail slashing across it like a knife. Delilah smirked cruelly as she enjoyed the look of agony on her rivals face. Christopher wouldn't look at Courtney the same way again after she was done with her.

As this happened Courtney was trying to wiggle free. She soon felt her left leg between the legs of Delilah and begun to press her knee cap firmly into the pussy of Delilah. She snarled "oh whose soaking now slut?" As she felt juices on her knee. Courtney felt Delilah's grip loosen on her hair and saw the other ebony goddess was taking a deep breath as the sneaky move had caught her by surprise.

The mood of Delilah changed when Courtney from the bottom was able to crack her across her cheek with her left hand. Down to the floor fell Delilah with a slap as she rubbed her cheek. Courtney meanwhile rubbed her tender nipple and then looked at Delilah with eyes full of fire, her jaw was set as she looked like a puma leaping off the sofa onto her rival.

Grabbing the hair of Delilah, Courtney banged her rivals head into the floor twice before she yelled "you fucking come into my home and think I will let you leave the better woman! You are a dumb fucking bitch!" Swinging in a right handed slap after as her temper is on full show. Delilah crying out with each clean hit that lands on her face.

Reaching up in desperation; Delilah grabs the nipples of Courtney and yanks them downwards. Causing Courtney to cry like a banshee as her head rears back and she fights back a few tears. Courtney gives a few more weaker slaps to the face of Delilah before she finds herself pulled over to her left side.

Pushing with her nails digging into the sore cheeks of her enemy. Courtney has Delilah crying out before they push apart with a few shin kicks exchanged as they can't stand the pain. Rolling apart and taking a moment to recover as nearly ten minutes has went by. Both coated in sweat as they take in a few deep breaths. While they both hit the gym, this is the best workout they have had in years.

"You absolute fucking cxnt.." said Courtney as she started to push to her feet. Delilah is quick to respond "shut up and fight bitch!" As she pushes to her own feet. Both start circling and swinging in slaps like boxers. The cracks of flesh on flesh echoes with hints of sweat flying off, neither can hide the pain the are in when they get hit as they cry out and grimace.

Soon enough both have a bloody bottom lip as they each catch the other with a nail across it. Taking a step back each to wipe them. Courtney says "you know he loves me don't you? He doesn't want you really beyond just to get his balls drained when he doesn't have me around." Delilah spits on the tits of Courtney in reply.

"Fucking bitch!" Roars Courtney as they charge each other again with a wet slap of bodies. They stumble around this time as now they are far from fresh. Delilah swings Courtney by her hair around 180 degrees then pushes her back against a wall. Delilah barks back "he fucking needed me to pleasure him because you weren't getting the job done!" To make Courtney's eyes narrow as that certainly stung her pride. Both women's insecurities firmly in show to the other over Chris as both have worried about if he really loves them. If so why does he need the other around.

Grabbing the throat of Courtney with her right hand, Delilah snarls "submit to me and tell me you will end it with my man or I will choke you out in your own home." Courtney's eyes widen at being choked. She tries to pull the hand off her to no avail as Delilah really is baring down on her throat.

Needing to even this up before she loses the fight. Courtney desperately fires her right knee upwards and thanks the lord when she feels her thigh connect with Delilah's pussy. Delilah instinctively let's go of Courtney's throat as she cries out with eyes shut.

Taking a breath; Courtney fires another right knee that doesn't land flush but it has Delilah backing off. Courtney won't let her off so easily as she pushes her backwards by her tits till Delilah is back against the front foot she came in with a thud. Courtney whispers into her ear "I'll fucking ruin you if you don't submit." Running her left hand over the pussy of Delilah to threaten her.

But Delilah is ready to reply as she defiantly bites the cheek of Courtney. Who screams "nasty fucking cow!" Before ramming her nails inside the pussy of Delilah to start scratching the insides. Delilah howls like a banshee as tears run down her cheeks. Her toes curl up as she screams "get fucking out of there!!" At the top of her lungs. Courtney loving the fact she is really hurting her bitter enemy.

Grabbing the hair of Courtney with both hands in desperation. Delilah sees the cruel look on her enemies face and fires her head into it. Courtney cries out "oh Christ!" As she stumbles three steps backwards. Hand on her nose as she feels blood running, it is from a cut on the bridge of her nose but she doesn't really know how bad the damage is.

While Delilah rubs her pussy as she bends over slightly. She is in too much pain to rush Courtney. Both recover as Courtney sits on the top of her sofa. Eyes locked in a tense stare down. Seeing that the other is hurting badly. Realising how dangerous it was for them to actually engage in this conflict as both know they are going to have to make the other woman suffer to win.

Fists are raised and both come together in tired wild swings. Cheeks take the brunt of the hits. Courtney feels a mouse form under her left eye, while Delilah has blood running from her nostrils after a nasty straight landed on it. Soon they end up clinched up coated it sweat with sore knuckles and blood dripping on their breasts.

"I fucking... Hate you..." Hisses Delilah as Courtney replies in kind. Both women could feel their juices dripping onto their rivals legs. Grinding pussies moments later in a hateful grind. This wasn't about love as they try to push each other backwards while keeping their pussies tightly pressed together.

Nearly twenty minutes has gone by and the air is filled with the smell of sex as "oh god!" Comes from both women. They orgasm hard together as they tilt their heads back and scream to the heavens. Falling to their knees still embracing as they can feel the others hot breath on their cheeks. Tender tits rubbing to make them wince. Blood dripping onto shoulders and down backs as this has been a titanic battle. One fuelled by pure rage and hate.

"Submit.." says Delilah tired. Courtney tells her to fuck off. Both tiredly slapping the others back and bums to show they can fight on. Soon they end up rolling around after Delilah tugs Courtney by her hair to the ground. Panting as they use what energy they have to try to end this fight.

Fate can be cruel! As they roll around Delilah finds her back hit the sofa as Courtney pins her against it. The hand of Courtney is back inside the pussy of Delilah as the left hand of the blonde babe is on her throat. Delilah goes for the tits of Courtney to try to get her off. Squeezing and digging her nails in till there is cuts on the breasts of Courtney.

Who is sobbing but keeps her firm grips on Delilah till she feels the grip on her breasts loosening. Delilah has her eyes half shut as she can only moan in pain. Courtney cruelly spits blood onto the face of Delilah as she sees her passing out. Delilah whispers "fuck... You.." before she ends up passing out.

Courtney let's go of Delilah as she sees blood on her fingers that were scratching the insides of her enemies pussy. Courtney can only lay back to catch her own breath. This was the most intense thing she had ever done in her life. To be engaged in such primal combat with another woman to the finish. This was better then sex in someways, that might be purely because she won of course.

It took Courtney around five minutes to be able to stand. Delilah was stirring awake next to her with Courtney wanting to make sure the beaten woman knew which of them was the best. She firmly grips the hair of Delilah to shove her to her face. Then begins grinding her pussy over the booty of Delilah as she reaches between her rivals legs to finger her.

"I told you you're just our toy bitch" says Courtney as she feels her pussy burning to be fucked. Delilah moans as she feels her sore pussy be tortured, she is feeling a lot of pain mixed with pleasure. Face down on the wooden floor as Courtney fucks her from behind.

It takes a minute but both orgasm together as Courtney's juices splash over the booty of Delilah. Whose blood and cum splashes over the fingers of Courtney. Delilah cries in as she feels in agony cumming. Courtney tired sits back on her bum with her juices coating her pussy.

It takes around another five minutes before Courtney can get back to her feet and walks past Delilah, going up her steps to her shower. Needing to wash off the blood and cum. She shuts her eyes as she leans back against the white tiled wall. Not believing what she has just done.

All while Delilah has been able to sit against the sofa. Crying her heart out from a mixture of the agony her body is in and the fact she lost this fight. She feels utterly humiliated by the experience. More so when a still wet Courtney comes back down the steps and sees her. Telling the beaten fighter "you can stay there the night if you want but tomorrow you are out of here and out of mine and Christopher's life! If not next time I will kill you bitch!" Delilah looks up at Courtney and wishes she had the strength to go a second round with her. All she can do is meekly nod in response as Courtney heads to her door to lock it.

By the next morning after letting Delilah shower, Courtney told her rival to fuck off after she put on her dress and heels. Courtney heard from Chris that Delilah had ended it and she went around his a day later to fuck him. She made sure to warn him the next time he fucks someone else then they are through all together.

While Delilah could only lick her wounds. Staying in bed mostly for a week to recover mentally and physically. She'd fought before, won and lost, yet this was by far the most emotional contest she had ever been in. Her friends would tell her once she let them know what actually happened a month later that she was better off without that arsehole. Delilah couldn't agree with them on that but she had to move on.

Christopher seemed to sort this ways and by December a year after they met, Courtney and him were engaged to be married. Delilah still had Courtney on Facebook and saw the news. It tore her up inside to see them so happy. Still she had to admit Courtney beat her. For Courtney she saw that Delilah had found another woman to shag up with. Deep down she had hoped that Delilah would challenge her again for the thrill of it. Instead they settled for remembering the war they had and tried to enjoy their lives.