News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

KellyCrushes VS Heatherfights Tit Squeeze battle!

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
KellyCrushes VS Heatherfights Tit Squeeze battle!
« on: January 19, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »
Below is the URl for the voting from the 3rd Round of my Tit Squeeze Tournament;

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,11885.0.html

Here is the short story detailing the first battle between Kelly and Heather. The winner goes onto the Championship fight, already in progress at:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,12207.0.html

I was still reeling from the awesome fight between Katterina and Big Moma Joanie and missed Heathers entrance as she strutted  into the room brimming with confidence. She wore pink warm-up pants and pink Opera gloves as well as pink lipstick! I twisted my head around so hard it hurt when I heard her voice. "Well bring on my next victim AJ, I don't have all day. I'll make mincemeat of whoever it is I am fighting and if I am in a good mood maybe I 'll let you watch me make her scream my name a few times as I twist her nipples off." From across the room a sultry voice purred, "Oh don't worry you won't be in any position to make me scream your name you little cxnt. I am going to mop the floor with you and then it will be me listening to the music that will be your screams!" The door closed behind her as Kelly walked into the room in her black warm-ups and Opera gloves. "I have been waiting for this moment a long time you fucking ugly bigmouthed asswipe. I have wanted to crush those pathetic little tits of yours since the very first time I saw you wagging your tongue about what a tough woman you are."
                                           "So we finally meet, Kelly Crushed! At least, that will be your name in a few minutes when I finish with those pathetic cow udders you call tits!" Heather shouted back heatedly as she and Kelly slowly walked around each other sizing one another up for the fight. "You stupid tramp, this is not a catfight, this is a Tit squeeze fight and from what I have seen you pretty much suck at it, you have just been lucky and that luck runs out TODAY! I am a pro and when this is over you 'll have found out just how good am." Heather was unfazed as she cupped her smaller tits and shook them at Kelly! "Fucking bitch, these babies of mine may be smaller then yours, but they will take anything an ugly trollop like you can dish out, so bring it ON" Kelly and Heather strutted confidently  forward to the center of the room and I rang the 1st bell just as they were inches apart. As soon as they were gripping each others tits I hit the 2nd bell and the fight was on! Kelly got her fingers across the front of each of Heathers and sank her fingers in, covering her foe's areola and nipples then started twisting them back and forth like a whirlwind!
                                            Heather meanwhile opted for grabbing each tit from underneath and trying to twist them off as she poked her thumbs into the nipples of each breast. As the first minute mark approached Kelly started to mash each of Heather's tits together and got her fingers to sink a little deeper as the blonde's mouth twitched slightly! Heather seemed to be getting nowhere with her attack and tried grabbing the fronts of Kelly's large boobs and tugging them up and down. " Fucking bitch I'll rip them off now!", she yelled at Kelly who replied, "Go ahead and try shit for brains, better women then you have already tried, and failed!" Heather pulled down on both tits and after a half minute was starting to force Kelly to arch her back slowly downwards, so vicious and hard were her downward tugs, but Kelly suddenly ripped each of her foe's boobs outwards and then mashed them together, diving her fingers in deeply into the outsides of each one and then again. The third time she caused Heather to stiffen in pain as her eyes squinted and she clenched her teeth.
                                           "Oh you did not like that much did you?" Kelly fingers were now probing deeply into the Blonde's titflesh and she started forcing her back a step at a time as Heather tugged and twisted at the firm breasts of her foe with no apparent result. By the time the 2nd minute had passed Kelly had Heather pinned against the wall and her face was twitching at the vicious attack on her breasts. Her foe's strong fingers were plunged even deeper now as the dark haired titfighter started twisting them like doorknobs in a frenzy of fast action! Heather's mouth opened in a silent cry as Kelly started tugging at the end of every twist, pulling them outwards and tugging her off the wall before digging her fingers in like daggers, twisting the other way and slamming the aching blonde back against the wall! The blonde could barely contain what must have been excruciating pain at the expert hands of her opponent! Kelly had the initiative now and kept the momentum so intense Heather could not mount a significant counter attack! Kelly had the blonde in a bad way as the last 20 seconds of the 1st round approached. Heather was reeling from the attacks, her hands barely doing anything to Kelly's breasts at this point and as the last 5 seconds approached she opted to surrender rather then let Kelly further damage her already ravaged tits and be able to recover enough to get some revenge in the 2nd round!
                                "AUGGGHHH, I give you FUCKING WITCHHHHH,,,,," screamed out the blonde as Kelly now laughed right in her face! " Where's that big mouth now you fucking little SLUT?! Looks like your babies are not only smaller then mine but they ARE PATHETIC!" Kelly started strutting around the room and holding her arms up in triumph.” This big mouthed cocksucker is FINISHED AJ. You might as well setup the Championship fight with that other blonde bimbo Katterina now. I can't wait to squash that fucking blonde skanks tits either. She is just another in a long line of pathetic blondes for me to crush
the shit out of!" Heather was gingerly holding her aching tits as she headed for the door when Kelly taunted her, "Hey tough Girl, don't want to skip the rest period and go at it again now. I mean your babies are sooooo much better then mine remember." Heather glanced back at Kelly and looked upset at not being able  turn around and make the dark haired fighter eat those words, but she would never survive the round if she did not give her savaged boobs some ice and a rest! "I'll be back you asshole and then I will make you pay for this!" she yelled, her voice cracking and almost turning into a sob as she turned and quickly went out the door! " Ill be right here waiting for you and your little tits!" Kelly purred as she sat on the mat and patiently waited for the blonde to return.
                                                    When Heather returned Kelly pooped right to her feet and waved her on as she walked to the center of the room. "All right, come and get it, you washed up tramp." Heather looked much better now as she stormed to the center of the room and meet her foe, tit to tit! "This time I'll fucking get the better of you" she sneered at Kelly, who replied with a bigger sneer on her face, "Never going to happen cxntrag!" I rang the 1st bell and they reached out for each other's still slightly swollen breasts, the bruises still quite evident on Heathers! As Kelly grabbed her tits I thought I saw her flinch slightly, but if Kelly saw it she did not show it. I quickly rang the 2nd bell and watched as they once again squashed each other’s tits with wild abandon.
                                             Kelly continued her previously effective attack, while Heather placed her hands on the outsides of each plump boob and mashed them together, digging her fingers into the outsides as she tried to squash them together like playdough. For about 30 seconds nothing happened , then Heather's face started to twitch and Kelly started to force her back a step, then another step as her lips started to tremble! Kelly tits were getting much more attention from Heather then the previous round and the blonde may have actually been making some headway as Kelly's decision not to ice her tits up after round 1 may have left them more vulnerable this round. Kelly suddenly grabbed Heather's nipples and started tugging them downwards as she stretched out the boobs as far, then farther, then they were made to go! Heather followed suit and grabbed the nipples of her foe and after a few seconds Kelly's face actually twisted in pain as the blonde twisted them around with all she could muster, her thumbs pushing into the areola's just under each nipple!
                                                  Kelly looked really pissed at that, and Heather was forced to cry out as Kelly started tugging her tits up and down a few times by the nipples before once again grabbing them by the fronts and filling her hands with Heather's aching titflesh she twisted them inwards and then pushed against them with all her might and sent the blonde staggering backwards and tripping over her own feet onto her well shaped ass cheeks. Kelly face twisted in a savage smile as she quickly stabbed her fingers deeply into each of  Heather's ravaged melons and forced her onto her back as she cried out in pain! Heather screamed again as Kelly went to work on her gleefully, her fingers oozing with titflesh as she tugged and ripped at each tit, trying to all but pull them off the blonde's chest! Heather was in absolute agony now as Kelly had her way with her boobs, now very swollen and bruised all over as she slammed them together a few times making her foe scream out in agony and loving the sound of every cry as it floated around the room! Kelly started twisting and tugging each tit upwards as far as it would go till Heather's shoulders were coming off the mat then mashing them downwards and burying her fingers in as deep as they would go." AUGHHHHHH......... AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW..........., AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........!!" screamed the blonde again  and again till finally she could take no more and grabbed at Kelly's wrists as she bellowed out her surrender! "I fucking give UPPPPP... you goddamnn BITCHHH!!!!!!!!"
                                           " Oh, not just any bitch, the greatest one that defeated your PATHETIC TITS! I told you I would hear your screams you dried up fucking slut! Where's that BIG MOUTH now, HUH! Go ahead and say anything so I can punch out those tits of yours till they pop like GRAPES!" She raised her right hand upwards as she made a fist and I thought she was going to do it, now not only had I just seen Heather get a viscous tit squeeze loss, but she was about to get her tits totally punched-out, of course then I would have to disqualify Kelly and give Heather the win.! Then suddenly Kelly lowered it and said ,"Well. on second thought... then I would be disqualified and I so much want to get that blondie bitch and super cxnt Katterina just like this and feel those tits of hers swollen and crushed in my hands as she screams. I can always fight you again some time, that is if your still able after this pathetic struggle you gave me!" With that she rose to her feet and strutted around the room, her arms held up in triumph, then walked out of the room leaving poor Heather a defeated mess on the mat!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:21:30 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr