News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

loiuse's real schoolgirl sexfight

• 1 Replies

Offline simcock

• God Member
loiuse's real schoolgirl sexfight
« on: March 13, 2011, 09:46:23 PM »
Louise’s Story. Fighting Leads to Sex.

You wanted a sexfight story brit_brat, you got one. Don’t remember which sex site I downloaded it from now, but its been on the hard drive of my very old laptop (Pentium 130mhz) for years. Enjoy!

This is something that happened when I was 14. Two of the schools best looking lads had fallen out and squared off in school. They didn’t come to blows but agreed to meet at 6.30 in the field behind the school.
These two lads were Rob H. and Mike C. Every girl in our year wanted to date Rob. He was gorgeous, confident and witty, the school pin up. Mike was just as good looking and seemed to me to be the harder lad of the two. My friends and I were all really excited by these boys arranging to fight and couldn’t wait for the arranged fight-time to come. I spent the rest of the day’s lessons fantasising that they were both fighting over me, which thrilled me intensely. My panties were soaking and at break time I asked a friend for a panty-liner, which I wore to absorb my wetness.
As soon as I got home I raced upstairs to get changed and brought myself to orgasm thinking about what was to come. I even threw some punches myself against an imaginary opponent, pretending that I was a boy and I was going to fight. This greatly increased my level of arousal and made my orgasm all the more powerful.
At six o’clock my friends and I went to the field to watch the fight. We didn’t want to run the risk of it starting early and us missing it. Fights didn’t happen that often at our school and this one between two of the most attractive boys in our year was just too special to risk missing out on. My friends were just as excited as I was. We all thought of it as something sexy to watch.
We hung around. Mike arrived first. When Rob came his opponent stripped to the waist. All us girls rolled our eyes and looked at each other. He looked great. Really well toned and handsome. So Rob stripped to the waist as well. He looked gorgeous, tanned and muscular. Both boys had come to fight and had no intention of making peace. Neither was prepared to look weak in front of a crowd.
They put up their fists and advanced. Mike threw the first punch. It was great. It was fist city. These two enemies really went for it, throwing punch after punch at each other’s faces. It was incredibly sexy to hear the sound of their fists slamming into each other’s flesh. The best part for me was a look of cruel determination on Rob’s face as he came in to attack Mike. I shall never forget that look. Just thinking about it gets me really wet. Even now, as an adult woman, I use it to help bring on orgasm when I’m being fucked.  Hearing the boys both grunt with exertion and pain as they punched each other again and again. My cxnt was absolutely throbbing with excitement. I’d have gladly fucked any guy there and then even though I was a virgin.
I’d thought that Mike would most likely to win but he was the one to walk away after a couple of minutes of combat. Rob could throw punches like a professional boxer. At one point he threw a punch to the face, his opponent covered his face so Rob’s next shot went to the ribs. When Mike protected his ribs the next blow went straight to his face with a resounding thud. As Mike walked away Rob shouted ‘come back bollock features’. Mike never answered. His head cowed with shame.
My clitoris was rock hard. It was really erect. My whole cxnt ached. I really wanted to be fucked. I would have gladly done anything Rob wanted at that point, I was so aroused.
Me and my friends all greatly enjoyed the show. It was all we could talk about. Which fighter looked the best shirtless? Who was the hardest? Who threw the best punch? Who would we most like to heavy pet with? Which one had the biggest cock? Which one would be the best kisser? Which one could fuck the longest? As we walked home one of us asked what could have made the fight even better. Another friend replied ‘if they’d fought naked’. We all looked at each other as we all new this was true.
Eventually our friends peeled off and it was just me and Jenny. She invited me in and we went to her room. I was still so aroused I was glad to be able to carry on talking about the fight with another girl who was just as keen as me. We agreed that it was very sexy watching two good-looking boys punch the shit out of one another. The talk soon turned to which fighter we’d most like to have sex with. We were both virgins. I asked her how far she’d ever been with a boy. Jenny replied that she’d tossed a boy off whilst he felt her tits. I found this really sexy. I admitted that I’d let one lad finger me.
Jenny said she wanted to get changed and began undressing in front of me. She made an excuse about being uncomfortable in her bra and took it off in front of me showing off her breasts and I took the hint. Soon we were both naked, with her parents downstairs, and we kissed and stroked each others breasts and rubbed each others clitoris’s until we both had orgasms.
I dressed and went home but not before agreeing to a sleep over with her so we could enjoy each other again, and agreeing that next time we’d tongue each other’s cxnts. But that’s another story.
Louise.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 03:42:22 PM by simcock »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: loiuse's sexfight
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:29:53 AM »
Thanks! Very sexy story. Continue, please.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.