News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Woman to woman (translated from Spanish)

• 0 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Woman to woman (translated from Spanish)
« on: April 15, 2011, 09:24:30 AM »

I posted this story in Spanish for my Spanish friends. Someone suggested I should translated into English, and even sent one of those incredible translations from the net "translation" programs. I rewrote it and here it is, undoubtedly with many errors. Sorry about that.
Maura

WOMAN TO WOMAN

Julia and Rosa were two spectacular women. In their thirties, they had great bodies, 1.75, 70 kilos more or less, Julia 38D-28-38, Jet black hair, Rosa 40C-30-40, redhead, both with long, thick hair that corresponded to their hairy pelvis.

The two worked as assistants for Lady Lola ("call me simply Lola, girls, the Lady makes me older"), a forty-something lesbian who ran a business of bars of contacts for lesbians. Lady Lola, at forty-five, had an impressive body, product of good care, smart food, fitness and good massages. Not a gram of fat, breasts larger even than the younger women, smell of expensive perfume, dressed elegant and known for changing frequently the women in her bed.

Julia and Rosa, one with a master's degree in business administration, the other with a master's degree in marketing and communication, had been contracted with very high salaries to liberate Lady Lola from the day-to-day administrative chores, as she preferred to walk its bars, socialize and maintain staff at Bay.

The two females acted in public as best friends, especially in sight of Lady Lola. But the two had a common design: get in the bed of Lady Lola and not for one fleeting night, or even a few weeks of pleasure, but more permanently, having in view the fortune of the beautiful mature, as well as her sexual favors in which it was rumored she was the best.

When Julia and Rosa were alone, their smiles were malicious. Generally adopting defiant stances, the breasts forward, hands on hips: " I imagine that you are plotting something to get you between the thighs of the boss," said one. "That would be you, slut, that you are horny only thinking of her body," said another. "Of course, as you are, you drool every time that the boss speaks to you."

Other times, the confrontation was almost physical. The two almost nose to nose, brushing nipples, they spat the phrases: "There is no doubt that you are beautiful, but cold as an iceberg". "Hotter than you by miles and with more lovers". "Oh yes?, whores of dirty bars?". "These are yours, the mine are elegant and of high class". "One day I will show you that I am far more woman than you". "This I would love to see, sweetie, because you are much behind in the class".

There was a character who was aware of the real rivalry of the two women. Laura, the personal Secretary of Lady Lola, seemingly a little thing of a woman, brunette, often unkempt, flat, austerely dressed, small glasses and a musty scent.  They, despising her, did her scenes in front of her, as if she did not exist. And she, Laura, intervening in their discussions with humility: "Come on, girls, women as wonderful as you, shouldn’t fight like that. If Lady Lola is to find out…"

Lady Lola found out mysteriously. An early morning, she arrived to the Office and summoned  both to her luxurious office. "Well, girls, it has come to my notice that both maintain a rivalry that I would not want to harm your splendid work". She raised a hand to silence the protests of both. "I also know that I am partly the cause of this rivalry". The two looked at her in silence, admiring her composure and natural elegance. She continued: "To end that situation, I want you to fight. Not beating each other, but sexually. To show me, but also to show yourselves who of you is the best female. Who wins the other in the best women's field, the sexual domain. "I want to see you now".

Julia and Rosa looked something bewildered by the proposition, but excited to what the two had hoped and feared at the same time. They saw that Lady Lola was very serious. The two went to the center of the thick carpet that covered much of the office, looked back to her boss, got a few inches away from each other, in such a way that they could  inhale their expensive perfumes and the fragrance of their sexual arousal, and they began to undress with voluptuous and provocative movements.

When they removed their blouses, the breasts of both were proudly in the air without bras, firm,  large and erect nipples. Lady Lola assessed them mentally, admiring them as a good expert. They looked them also with admiration but not envy. Because of the thickness of the rug, the two launched the high-heeled shoes away and removed the miniskirts swishing hips with gestures as voluptuous as the ones to get rid of the blouses. Both wore garter belts and stockings, Julia black and see thru white panties that let see her black and thick forest below, Rosa red garter belt, also with see thru panties that showed its red forest as thick as her opponent. "Beautiful pussy, darling", said Julia gently caressing Rosa’s above the panties. "Magnificent pussy yours, love", said just as sweetly Rosa caressing Julia’s. The two noticed the slight moisture of the other’s panties showing their excitement, as they began to notice the smell of vaginal juices. Their nostrils  shook excited and a flimsy layer of sweat formed on top of the upper lips of the two beautiful females.

Without separating the hands of the pussy, their mouths locked in a sinuous and expert kiss of lips and tongues, striving for penetrate the mouth of the other, dancing and fighting between moans, saliva soon escaping to the chins and necks while the hands caressed feverishly the hairy pussies and tits crushing with hard nipples, breasts moving in circles, from right to left and up down strongly trying to dominate. Ten long minutes of intense struggle, that Lady Lola watched licking her lips and with their legs open, her hand caressing her prominent sex also hairy and totally naked.

The intensity brought them to the first joint orgasm, legs trembled and they had to hold one to another to avoid falling, while the juice soaked panties and dripped to their beautiful thighs. The two sweated already lots and their smells filled the office, to which also contributed the substantial vaginal juices of Lady Lola who had had a delicious orgasm.

The "sex gladiators" recovered, they looked at each other with admiration, and more than it lust, they unhooked their  garter belts slowly and removed the panties, throwing them to Lady Lola who caught them in the air and smelled them and licked them happily. Immediately, Julia and Rosa grabbed their glorious asses and joined their pussies hard, their bushes entangled, locking their moist and thick slits and their excited and long clitoris meeting in singular fight. Nails clawed on the buttocks and their cxnts ground almost violently, the two moaning and groaning like animals in heat who at the time was what they were. Their breasts returned to join and rub, their mouths merged into a kiss, rather than of enemy, of passionate women in search of mutual pleasure, sweat covering both bodies freely.

The second joint orgasm was spectacular, the two shaking like leaves, a double cry hidden by their fierce kiss, nails digging painfully in their rears, both holding one another while their knees bent and fell on the carpet. The tremors of the huge orgasm lasted long minutes, the two looked with shining eyes of lust and animal desire and then watched a Ladya Lola with open legs in her armchair, with a spring of thick juice squirting out of her glorious cxnt and her hips shaking almost out of the armchair.

The wrestlers whose faces did not reflect contempt or anger, but pleasure and lust, made a signal and sat on the soft carpet, crossed their thighs, one above the other down, and crushed their pussies one against another, with a noise of juices.  They grabbed their thighs and started fucking ardently, entangled hairs, crossing and attacking the clitoris, kissing the labia and rubbing together almost violently, but clearly sexually, the smells of sex and sweat filling the office, the moans of both only surpassed by Lady Lola’s who masturbated herself with her whole fist in her deep pussy and the eyes open wide.  The wrestlers moaned of passion, groaned of lust and they let escape jets of piss which joined the pool of juices and sweat in the pussy, bellies and legs of the two. "Fuck, fuck me, love!", "Have pussy darling", "Give me more, sweetie", "Fuck me, I want to cum", "I want you, Rosa", "and I you, Julia". AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH", CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

The double orgasm was the most spectacular of all. Torrents of juices squirted from the hot cxnts, sticky and smelly, like ardent geysers, Their bodies were shaking, sweating, smelling, and the two embraced and kissed with great heat and passion, tongues sucking each other, the saliva sliding to the tits, the two grabbing their asses, while the pussies were still rubbing and releasing juices and pee in an endless spring. There passed long minutes before they both recovered, separated and looked to Lady Lola, sitting on the carpet in a puddle of juices with glassy eyes, said with husky voice: "I have watched the wildest sexual show I remember… with one exception. The two have proved to be a female hot and sensual, worthy of my bed and many other beds, although I believe that from today you actually love one to another. Am I wrong? ". Both nodded, and Lady Lola continued: "but do not be wrong, one thing is you fuck with me and another live with me. I am married in secret". Still trembling, she rang a bell at her table, and soon after the door opened and Laura entered.

The two were open-mouthed, because they were slow to recognize her. The Laura coming was a beautiful, voluptuous woman, free of her severe clothes, her ugly bow and her corny and unnecessary glasses, her shiny black hair to half back, her body wiggling with high hips and firm breasts, a serene and magnificent beauty.

"I introduce you my beloved wife", were Lola’s before melting in a passionate kiss with her. "The exception of which I spoke earlier was the first night we spent together. It was wild and wonderful sex."

As an epilogue, Julia and Rosa soon were married. Of course, they often slept with Lady Lola and Laura, even on their wedding night, but her passionate love knew no limits.