News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katterina VS Heather- Tit Squeeze Championship Battle!

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Katterina VS Heather- Tit Squeeze Championship Battle!
« on: May 04, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »
Katterina VS Heather
It's the long awaited match-up between the tit Squeeze Champion Katterina and Heather. Both women have wanted to sink thier fingers into the others tits for quite a long time and this may be the first of several meetings between these 2 hotties.

The rules for both fights are as follows:
The first 2 rounds will be 3 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching
is allowed. Breasts can be pulled, pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed, squeezed and pulled as well in all 3 rounds.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $4000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 5 days.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

I finished all my preliminary work and sat down to have a beer and wait for the 2 women to enter the room. I had added thicker blue colored pads to the walls and extra padding under the new tan carpet. Extra camera were all around the room so as too capture all angles of any battle. I watched as the first door opened and in strutted the Champion, her  pink opera gloves doted with small sparkles along the arms that twinkled in the lights as she moved them. “Well where is this little titted bitch? Did she chicken out at the last minute with some feeble excuse? She knows I am the better woman and have been waiting to show for awhile now. All that shit she had been talking online has done nothing but really piss me OFF!” As if on queue the other door opened and in waltzed Heather and she turned to her foe and gave her the finger as she exclaimed, “FUCKKK YOUU…..COW!” Both women started forward and then walked to within inches of each other as they glared eye to eye. “I am going to squash those boobs your so proud of till I have you on your knee’s, WHERE YOU BELONG!” bellowed Heather, her hands on her hips as she gave her rival a tit bump!
                                                 “HA! You couldn’t get me to my knees if you had hours… cxnt! Your nothing but a big winded little girl who needs to be put in her place and I am just the one to do it!” the bigger breasted beauty yelled back, and then gave Heather a harder tit bump, her already hard nipples pressing into her foe’s tits as she did so!  “FUCKER!” yelled Heather and started to reach for her foe’s tits and Katterina responded in kind so I quickly rang the bell once , then again starting the match!   Both women stood glaring at each other as they filled their fingers with each other’s titflesh. Both had a frontal grip that covered each nipple so they were crushing them as well as sinking fingers deeply into each other’s boobs. For over 30 seconds neither lady moved, they just crushed each other, the muscles on each one’s arms above the end of the opera gloves standing out like steel cords from the exertion!
                                                              Suddenly Heather’s lip started to quiver ever so slightly and then again a few seconds later and this time she stiffened ever so slightly, but it was enough for Katterina to feel and she smiled as she suddenly started tugging each of heather’s tits forward and stepped back. At first Heather tried to pull her foe back by her tits, but Katterina had the weight advantage and used it to force her forward! Now Katterina started tugging Heather side to side as well as tugging her tits towards her and was dragging her foe around the room by the tits! Heather  tried to yank Katterina’s big tits hard enough to stop her from pulling her around, but Katterina seemed to ignore what must have been  very painful as her tits were stretched way out by Heather. Still having the momentum she tugged and pulled even harder and had Heather looking in big trouble as the 2nd minute of the fight went past. Katterina suddenly added a vicious twisting to each tit and then a really hard tug and Heather cried out in pain as her tits were twisted then pulled hard enough to force her to stumble forward and cy out! “HA, now your mine…you small titted skank. I got your fucking number! 
                                                      I watched as round and round the room they went  and Katterina was just ripping poor Heather’s tits every which way as she twisted, crushed, and then stretched them  again and again as her foe’s face turned redder and redder with pain, her own attack on Katterina’s tits all but forgotten as then end of the round approached! Katterina started tugging Heather around in a circle and was getting faster and faster and Heather’s eyes were squinted in agony her mouth stretched in a thin line as she absorbed the abuse her foe was giving her! When I rang the bell to end the round  Katterina gave one last vicious and hard tug and tossed the now teary eyed Heather across the room moaning in utter pain to crash into the pads and slip to the floor! Katterina went over and stood before her taunting her!
                                   “So your going to pop my tits like grapes, your going to make me beg and cry?! I DON”T THINK SO LOSER!!!!” Heather’s tits were covered with white and red marks from her rivals fingers were they had sank in deeply while you could barely see where she had grabbed Katterina’s. She must have really pissed off the bigger blonde as I had watched her take a full 30 seconds of squeezing from Heather without batting an eye and it must have been painful. I had thought Heather would fare better against the Champion, but that tit tugging and wrenching across the room the whole round had just been too much  for her to handle. She had never really gotten a good grip on her foe’s tits once that had started! Now Heather was stumbling to the door and the room with ice packs as Katterina strutted around the room cupping her tits for the camera’s and yelling that Heather was finished and she would finish her next round!   
                                   I really hoped Heather would just forfeit as she had really been dragged around savagely by her foe and the toll on her tits must have been great. I mean Katterina had been  literally dragging her around the room by the tits and really stretching them way beyond anything they had ever been subjected too in any of the fights I had read about Heather being in. Katterina was so confident she never left the room the entire time Heather was recuperating. She gave quite the show for the camera’s and there were many a happy guy out there watching the beauty strut her awesome stuff around for the them! Finally the door opened and in came Heather looking refreshed and she slammed the door behind her as she stormed forward! “Come on you fat assed cow! Let’s finish this and me YOU!”  Katterina just laughed in her face as she approached! “ You stupid skanky slut. You should have just stayed away cause now I am going to make you regret EVERY word you wrote the past few weeks and all your  nasty comments! You may fancy yourself to be some great catfighter, but this is MY sport now and I AM THE CHAMP!!” I quickly rang the bell and watched as they locked up, Katterina grabbing the sides of each of Heather’s still swollen and bruised tits as Heather grabbed the underside of Katterina’s, placing her thumb directly above her nipple on each tit! “DING”
                                          The 2 ladies go wild on each other, twisting and tugging, but it takes only 10 seconds for Katterina to start forcing Heather backwards till she has her trapped against a wall and mashing her tits together as she rams her fingers into the sides deeply. Poor Heather’s face quickly turned into a mask of pain  and her attack lessens by the second as Katterina wreaks havoc on her aching tits! “You so fucking done you pathetic bitch it’s not funny. You must be on drugs to think your little D cups could’ve stood up to my beauties! I would trash any bitch stupid enough to put her D cups against me.!” Katterina slams Heathers tits together a few times causing her to cry out in pain before returning to her mashing as Heather starts crying out in pain. “Please don’t give up yet I am SOOOO ENJOYING THIS….!!”  The Champion starts really digging her fingers  deep into the sides of each tit and Heather’s knee’s buckle as she lets out a shriek of utter agony now!  Tears are starting to fall freely down her face and finally she can take it no more and cries out her surrender! “You stupid, skanky, slutty, cxnt! I AM SOOO MUCH BETTTER THEN YOU  AND NOW I PROVED IT! Got anymore fucking remarks to make about me! She screams in Heather’s face! “I FUCKING THOUGHT NOT! 
                                             Heather falls down to her knee’s crying in pain as Katterina stands above her, cupping her tits in her hands and yelling, ”None of you bitches out there will ever beat these, especially you Heidi, at least Denise has tits, your just as pathetic and small titted as this cxnt on the floor here. Even if by some miracle you get past Denise you’ll just get creamed by me. Either way I can’t wait to make one of you suffer!”
                                                          With that Katterina strutted from the room looking down at Heather as she passed, her eyes filled with contempt, leaving a sobbing Heather to lick her wounds and stagger from the room in pain and  shame at her vicious defeat at the Champions hands!           
Wrdwvr