News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight and F...

• 8 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Fight and F...
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:22:40 AM »
NOT SO ENEMIES

They crawled painfully on the canvas, one toward another. Pearl, a black, curly black hair, Jenny white, reddish long hair, both muscular, in the ninety kilos, big and firm tits, wide hips, swaying waists. At their twenty-five years, they had defeated all the competitors in the regional competition of feminine fight. That was the final and one of them should leave as champion. But they had been almost one hour of mutual beating and none had given up. Both in top-less, their bodies full of marks, they bled on nose and mouth and multiple scratches, especially in the boobs, the eyes opaque from the pain, but they held on to again and rolled over the canvas of the ring.

It was san ominous silence among the several hundred of spectators  when, once again, both buried their teeth in the others neck, the fingernails of a hand in the tits and with the other hand they began a new series of punches to their bellies. They grunted of pain, they breathed like animals, they sweated copiously and it was probable that both  had lost several kilos in the fight. Under their thongs, the pussies were not only soaked of perspiration, but of juices product of the sexual excitement that both felt for the violence and for the physical contact and their body scents. They had cum twice during the long fight, but the orgasms had made them react with more fierceness. Exactly at one hour of fight, the referee separated them, she declared the fight was a draw and the jury decided that both would be proclaimed champions ex-aquo  and, therefore, both would represent the region in the national championship, where usually the champion and the second went. Pearl and Jenn, went to the lockers room, walking somehow shaky,  not looking at the other with hate that they didn't feel, but with admiration.   

They started washing up and cleaning their injuries. They looked at each other, smiling, and Jenny said: “Nice orgasm, yes?”. “You tell me”, laughed the black girl, and added: “I wonder if you are sexually as good as fighting”. “I am better, want to test me?”, challenged Jenny, confronting Pearl, both still in thongs, sweaty and smelly. They crashed boobs, always smiling, but Pearl said. “Yes, and I am sure you and I would have –and may be we will- great time in bed. But I want to challenge you in public, as in our fight today”. “That will be good. Do you think your pussy can win mine?”, Jenny laughed. “Don’t you think so?”, laughed Pearl, and added: “I have experience in that kind of fights”. “And what makes you think I have not experience?”, said the redhead. “Then better, it will be a big sex fight”. “I am sure, if we have excited each other in a fight as brutal, we will be more excited pussy to pussy”, finished Jenny.

They took a shower, both looking at each other. Both were bushy, fat cxnt lips and protruding clits. “You are the challenger, tell me where and when, Pearl”, said Jenny after dressing to leave. 

The call came one week later. “Sistah’s” was a lesbian bar, frequented mostly by black ladies, which Jenny found tricky, a dark place but nice once you got used to the darkness. Under the bar, they had a basement that frequently was the place for fights, when women wanted to solve their differences. It was an illegal place, of course, with the only authority of the owner, Mathilda, a gigantic black woman, who resulted to be Pearl’s aunt. She personally received Jenny effusively, invited her to a drink, and kissed her cheeks wetly. “So you are my niece’s next victim?”, she laughed. “Victim or executioner, you never know, but in the kind of fight we are going to do, I don’t think those are appropriate words”, said Jenny laughing.

Pearl was in the basement, in a changing room with several lockers and two showers. She was already in top less, her big nipples hard, denoting she was excited. Jenny got naked, kept her dress in one of the lockers and both kissed lightly. Then Mathilda preceded them to a room where there were mats on the floor and about forty or fifty women sat in chairs around three sides of the mats. Jenny realized that most of the women were black. She whispered to Pearl: “Playing with advantage, bitch?”. She responded with a smile and a shrug. Mathilda introduced them to the women: “This is my niece Pearl, and this is Jenny. They are going to sex fight, to see who is better. As you can see, both are beautiful and sexy. You can bet as in other occasions. The first to cum will lose, then the winner can do whatever she wants with the loser. Girls, thongs off”.

She sat on a central chair while Jenny and Pearl got their thongs off, showing their thick bushes, one black the other red. Then, they got in the center of the mats, bearhugged and kissed deep and hard, their tongues pushing, trying to gag the other, while their nails raked their backs, leaving reddish marks. The women immediately took sides, with a logical majority for Pearl. Both women struggled on the mats, pushing and pulling. They started rubbing their breasts hard, pressing their big nipples on the other as their thighs crossed and started rubbing their pussies. After a few minutes, both were groaning loud, sweating and clawing nails on their superb ass cheeks. Their saliva was dripping to their chins and necks, while their tongues fought in the mouths in the furious kiss. Their eyes were already full of lust, their hands started slapping their asses hard. They used one hand to pull and twist their nipples, and to claw fingers in their tits. They came together, in a powerful double orgasm, which made them bend their legs and almost fall to the mats. They hold to each other, while Mathilda moved her arms in a sign of no winner, while the women watching applauded and cheered.

They separated briefly, looking at each other with glassy eyes, breathing hard, sweating all over their bodies and they hugged again, with their mouths in another frantic kiss and suck, their tits smashed and flattened. But this time, their hands went to the pussies and their fingers penetrated the slits and started fucking. The women started screaming: “Fuck her hard, sweetie”, “Make her cum, love”, “Show her how well a black girl fuck”, “Fuck her black cxnt”. They had separated their mouths and they fucked with one arm around their waists and her sweaty necks together, whispering to each other nasty words to increase the excitement. Their smells were filling the air and contributed to the lust of the room. Some women touched themselves obscenely.  When they came again simultaneously, their juices soaking their fingers and sliding freely down their thighs, the room was pandemonium. Screams and cheers accompanied the calls for betting. The bets still were 7 to 3 in favor of the black fighter, but this was lower than at the beginning when it had been 9 to 1.

Pearl and Jenny were on their knees, holding each other, their fingers still in their cxnts, breathing hard, panting and grunting like animals. They rolled on the mats, licking, biting and finger fucking, until they got in scissors, cxnt to cxnt, their large clits out of their hoods, the lips locked, grabbing one thigh each and grinding hard, making the clits swollen and the lips redder, more excited than ever, grunting louder, saliva foaming from their mouths, sweat soaking the mats, two hot women at their sexual zenith. Suddenly, they exploded, gushing sticky juices as a double stream of pee squirted high, splashing on their bellies and tits while their hips moved furiously until the orgasms subsided.

They stopped finally, unlocked their cxnts, looked at each other and shrugged. Pearl looked at her aunt Mathilda and shook her head. The big woman got on her feet on the mats and announced a draw. The two fighters hugged and kissed lustily among applauses and cheers and then left the room and went to the lockers room. “How would you like to come to my home and continue fucking until we cannot more?”, asked Pearl when they were toweling after their shower? “I suspect that will be a long time”, said Jenny.

And it was. A few days later they moved to live together.

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: Fight and F...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:17:54 AM »

I would appreciate your comments, even negative, thanks

NOT SO ENEMIES

They crawled painfully on the canvas, one toward another. Pearl, a black, curly black hair, Jenny white, reddish long hair, both muscular, in the ninety kilos, big and firm tits, wide hips, swaying waists. At their twenty-five years, they had defeated all the competitors in the regional competition of feminine fight. That was the final and one of them should leave as champion. But they had been almost one hour of mutual beating and none had given up. Both in top-less, their bodies full of marks, they bled on nose and mouth and multiple scratches, especially in the boobs, the eyes opaque from the pain, but they held on to again and rolled over the canvas of the ring.

It was san ominous silence among the several hundred of spectators  when, once again, both buried their teeth in the others neck, the fingernails of a hand in the tits and with the other hand they began a new series of punches to their bellies. They grunted of pain, they breathed like animals, they sweated copiously and it was probable that both  had lost several kilos in the fight. Under their thongs, the pussies were not only soaked of perspiration, but of juices product of the sexual excitement that both felt for the violence and for the physical contact and their body scents. They had cum twice during the long fight, but the orgasms had made them react with more fierceness. Exactly at one hour of fight, the referee separated them, she declared the fight was a draw and the jury decided that both would be proclaimed champions ex-aquo  and, therefore, both would represent the region in the national championship, where usually the champion and the second went. Pearl and Jenn, went to the lockers room, walking somehow shaky,  not looking at the other with hate that they didn't feel, but with admiration.   

They started washing up and cleaning their injuries. They looked at each other, smiling, and Jenny said: “Nice orgasm, yes?”. “You tell me”, laughed the black girl, and added: “I wonder if you are sexually as good as fighting”. “I am better, want to test me?”, challenged Jenny, confronting Pearl, both still in thongs, sweaty and smelly. They crashed boobs, always smiling, but Pearl said. “Yes, and I am sure you and I would have –and may be we will- great time in bed. But I want to challenge you in public, as in our fight today”. “That will be good. Do you think your pussy can win mine?”, Jenny laughed. “Don’t you think so?”, laughed Pearl, and added: “I have experience in that kind of fights”. “And what makes you think I have not experience?”, said the redhead. “Then better, it will be a big sex fight”. “I am sure, if we have excited each other in a fight as brutal, we will be more excited pussy to pussy”, finished Jenny.

They took a shower, both looking at each other. Both were bushy, fat cxnt lips and protruding clits. “You are the challenger, tell me where and when, Pearl”, said Jenny after dressing to leave. 

The call came one week later. “Sistah’s” was a lesbian bar, frequented mostly by black ladies, which Jenny found tricky, a dark place but nice once you got used to the darkness. Under the bar, they had a basement that frequently was the place for fights, when women wanted to solve their differences. It was an illegal place, of course, with the only authority of the owner, Mathilda, a gigantic black woman, who resulted to be Pearl’s aunt. She personally received Jenny effusively, invited her to a drink, and kissed her cheeks wetly. “So you are my niece’s next victim?”, she laughed. “Victim or executioner, you never know, but in the kind of fight we are going to do, I don’t think those are appropriate words”, said Jenny laughing.

Pearl was in the basement, in a changing room with several lockers and two showers. She was already in top less, her big nipples hard, denoting she was excited. Jenny got naked, kept her dress in one of the lockers and both kissed lightly. Then Mathilda preceded them to a room where there were mats on the floor and about forty or fifty women sat in chairs around three sides of the mats. Jenny realized that most of the women were black. She whispered to Pearl: “Playing with advantage, bitch?”. She responded with a smile and a shrug. Mathilda introduced them to the women: “This is my niece Pearl, and this is Jenny. They are going to sex fight, to see who is better. As you can see, both are beautiful and sexy. You can bet as in other occasions. The first to cum will lose, then the winner can do whatever she wants with the loser. Girls, thongs off”.

She sat on a central chair while Jenny and Pearl got their thongs off, showing their thick bushes, one black the other red. Then, they got in the center of the mats, bearhugged and kissed deep and hard, their tongues pushing, trying to gag the other, while their nails raked their backs, leaving reddish marks. The women immediately took sides, with a logical majority for Pearl. Both women struggled on the mats, pushing and pulling. They started rubbing their breasts hard, pressing their big nipples on the other as their thighs crossed and started rubbing their pussies. After a few minutes, both were groaning loud, sweating and clawing nails on their superb ass cheeks. Their saliva was dripping to their chins and necks, while their tongues fought in the mouths in the furious kiss. Their eyes were already full of lust, their hands started slapping their asses hard. They used one hand to pull and twist their nipples, and to claw fingers in their tits. They came together, in a powerful double orgasm, which made them bend their legs and almost fall to the mats. They hold to each other, while Mathilda moved her arms in a sign of no winner, while the women watching applauded and cheered.

They separated briefly, looking at each other with glassy eyes, breathing hard, sweating all over their bodies and they hugged again, with their mouths in another frantic kiss and suck, their tits smashed and flattened. But this time, their hands went to the pussies and their fingers penetrated the slits and started fucking. The women started screaming: “Fuck her hard, sweetie”, “Make her cum, love”, “Show her how well a black girl fuck”, “Fuck her black cxnt”. They had separated their mouths and they fucked with one arm around their waists and her sweaty necks together, whispering to each other nasty words to increase the excitement. Their smells were filling the air and contributed to the lust of the room. Some women touched themselves obscenely.  When they came again simultaneously, their juices soaking their fingers and sliding freely down their thighs, the room was pandemonium. Screams and cheers accompanied the calls for betting. The bets still were 7 to 3 in favor of the black fighter, but this was lower than at the beginning when it had been 9 to 1.

Pearl and Jenny were on their knees, holding each other, their fingers still in their cxnts, breathing hard, panting and grunting like animals. They rolled on the mats, licking, biting and finger fucking, until they got in scissors, cxnt to cxnt, their large clits out of their hoods, the lips locked, grabbing one thigh each and grinding hard, making the clits swollen and the lips redder, more excited than ever, grunting louder, saliva foaming from their mouths, sweat soaking the mats, two hot women at their sexual zenith. Suddenly, they exploded, gushing sticky juices as a double stream of pee squirted high, splashing on their bellies and tits while their hips moved furiously until the orgasms subsided.

They stopped finally, unlocked their cxnts, looked at each other and shrugged. Pearl looked at her aunt Mathilda and shook her head. The big woman got on her feet on the mats and announced a draw. The two fighters hugged and kissed lustily among applauses and cheers and then left the room and went to the lockers room. “How would you like to come to my home and continue fucking until we cannot more?”, asked Pearl when they were toweling after their shower? “I suspect that will be a long time”, said Jenny.

And it was. A few days later they moved to live together.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 10:23:13 AM »
Good story

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 11:54:32 PM »
great story maura. I love women writers that have that " fighters" spirit and sexuality. at some point now that they are roomates, they should settle whos best, by a mutual hair-holding while u-slug eachother on-ur-knees,fight. in private, at their new abode. gracias maura.      R

Marta BCN

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 08:24:21 AM »
Great Maura, well done!

Offline dutch girl

• i am sabine i like submission wrestling with pins
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 07:04:33 PM »
a very hot story Maura!
i am a tough cute girl 5.8 136 lbs 28 y.o. i like to pin u females only

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »
I like it!  Good work, Maura!

:D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
Great story line.  Enjoyed the match immensely!!  ;)  Would love to read anything thing else you have done! Again, great storyline.  :D

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »
nice and hot
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)