News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katterina VS Heidi-Battle for the Tit Squeeze Championship!

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Well here it is, I hope you all enjoy it.
Congrats to the NEW Tit Squeeze Champion- Heidi.
                                                I drained the last of my Beer and tossed the 40 Oz bottle into the trash, reaching down into the fridge next to the desk and grabbing a tall boy this time. I was well lubricated for watching my Champion make short work of this small breasted boaster. She was already in the room strutting around and yelling how great she was going to look with the necklace around her neck and Katterina defeated at her feet. I jumped in my chair as the door flew open  and in salted the Champion, her hair done up and framing her gorgeous face. Her long pink satin Opera gloves glimmering in the lights as she strutted up to her foe and got right into her face! “So your going to take my crown away you small breasted little shit?!” “ I am so going to enjoy making you eat those words and then scream my name as I squash those pathetic boobs your so proud of!”
                                                      “Fuck you, you overrated bimbo. I have been making fat cow’s like you beg me to stop crushing their tits for years! You will just be another defeated cxnt crying at my feet!”                       As much as I wanted to hear them banter back and forth I really wanted to see Heidi get her tits handed to her on a silver platter, so I rang the first bell to have them lock up! “Get ready for the pain, BITCH!” yelled Heidi, “I am going to squash your grapes, SLUT!”, Katterina yelled back! I rang the 2nd bell and they went at it! Katt tried to pull the same move on Heidi that had wreaked havoc on Heather, but Heidi seemed ready for it and kept pace with the tugging. I had to admit she seemed to know what she was doing, but suddenly as I watched Katterina seemed to take her by surprise and started driving her backwards a few steps.
                                                        Heidi was quick though in her recovery and managed to stop her foe before she picked up too much momentum and as they stood inches from a wall they each started twisting each other’s tits like doorknobs back and forth. Heidi’s hands were full of breast flesh and she seemed to be struggling with getting a good grip while Katterina had no such problem and had Heidi’s titflesh oozing out of her fingers. Time was ticking down to the end of the 1st round and Katt was now driving Heidi back till she had her against the wall, I was cheering for her to rip the upstarts tits off now that she seemed to be getting the advantage, not that she could hear me down there.
                                                               Heidi’s face was starting to twist in irritation as Katt’s fingers were sunk deep into her tits and Katt seeemed to be oblivious to Heidi’s attacks, her fingers dug deep into the undersides of each of Katt’s bigger boobs. Heidi looked perplexed as well as pained, at her foe’s  lack of  response to her strong attack on what should have been the weakest part of her rival’s boobs.
“Ha…got you good you big mouthed whore.. Thought you were so tough and were going to beat me!”
As the I rang the bell to end the round Heidi looked  pained and very frustrated, but she had refused to give in to Katt’s attack. I watched as the 2 ladies exited the room and went to go ice up for the next round!
                                             I pulled out the bottle of victory Champagne from the bag and put it on ice. I knew Kat would want to celebrate after she finished off Heidi in the next round. I finished off 3 more tall boys before the 2 beauties finally came back for the next round. Both women glared at each other as they stepped to the center of the room. “I told you I would make you eat your words you fucking little cocksucker. Thought you would just stroll into this room and take my crown!?”  “Listen to me you fucking overbearing bitchy asshole, I still intend to walk out of this room the new Champ! Just cause I didn’t crush your tits last round doesn’t mean I won’t do it this round you cxnt!” “Bring it on little tits!” Katt purred back at her. I quickly rang the 1st then the 2nd bell and they attacked! Heidi went for a different tack this time, grabbing each of Katt’s nipples in her palms and then twisting them all over the place as Katt once again grabbed each of  her entire boobs form the fronts till she had titflesh oozing once again between her strong fingers! As the first 2 minutes crawled by they were each rocking back and forth as they struggled, neither one letting slip anything that even looked like irritation, only determination and anger!
                         As they last minute approached Heidi was starting to look pained as her tits were really getting the business from her rivals attack, she started to look desperate as Katt started smiling at her, it was only when she saw the littlest of a quiver on her foe’s lips that she realized she must have been hurting her now! With a cry of anger and glee she  grabbed each of Katt’s nipples in her fingers and started ripping them all around, forcing each tit to follow and she smiled wickedly as Katt could not hide the pain and cried out as her tits were tugged all round and her nipples savaged!  As the final seconds of the round arrived Katt was screaming in pain as she tried desperately to last and have another chance at the vicious bitch! I watched as Katt looked almost about to scream her surrender when the clock ticked out the last second and I quickly hot the bell!  Damn that Heidi, she had finally gotten to Katt and now the huge amount of money I had bet against her was at risk. I had seen Katt take abuse before, but she had looked at the end of her rope as those last seconds had ticked by.
                                       Still she was a tough beauty so I still had a good chance of watching her finish off Heidi this round! I was finishing off a 3rd tall boy when the 2 women entered the room. Heidi looked way too confident for my taste, though Katterina looked really pissed and vengeful! Heidi strutted to the center of the room and motioned for her rival to come over to her. “Well get over here you fuck,ing cow titted cxnt, this is where I take your crown and leave you defeated, just like I said I would!”
Bitch, come and try I ain’t done with you yet!”, taunted Katterina right back at her.  I rang the 1st and 2nd bell and watched as they once again fought for the crown! Heidi was forced back towards the wall from the ferocious attack on her tits, biting her lip in pain as Katt went wild on them. Suddenly Katt screamed out as Heidi ripped her tits outwards by the nipples and then tugged them downwards, then slammed them into each other! Heidi then grabbed each tit by the outside and started ramming them together, then tugging them outwards as far as they would go before ramming them together again! By the 5th smash Katt was starting to sob and her knee’s were buckling when Heidi grabbed her by the nipples and pulling back with all her weight she started dragging the Champion around the room.
                                                I had never seen Katterina in such agony as she her body stiffened with every tug till she was forced onto her knee’s by Heidi, then onto her back and Heidi straddled her belly. Katt was still sobbing and trying to pull Heidi’s arms off her tits by the wrists when Heidi started to smash them together once again! By the 4th smash Katt bellowed out in utter agony and her arms dropped to the floor as she screamed and cried until on the 10th smash of her tits against each other she actually passed out from the pain! I could not believe what I was seeing and grabbing the bottle of Champagne by the neck I had a $300 dollar  temper tantrum as I tossed it against the far wall! Heidi went to the corner of the room and reached up where the necklace had been hung and placed it around her neck as she strutted around the room for the camera’s. “How did you like that AJ. I finished her off just the way you write about in some of your stories. Now I am going to take my necklace and go. Maybe you can find someone who is actually worthy enough to fight me this time instead of some pathetic big titted loser like her!”

Wrdwvr

Offline cssdude

• Deviant Art CSS Dude
Re: Katterina VS Heidi-Battle for the Tit Squeeze Championship!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 04:02:35 AM »
Awesome story - been a huge fan for years and years AJ!