News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heidi VS Katterina- Tit Squeeze Championship Rematch Short Story with pics!

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Heidi Versus Katterina in the Wrdwvr Tit Squeeze Championship Rematch!

The rules for both fights are as follows:
The first 2 rounds will be 3 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching
is allowed. Breasts can be pulled, pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed, squeezed and pulled as well in all 3 rounds. After the fight is over the winner can then punch and squeeze the losers tits till she is satisfied.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $4000 dollars.
Poll will be open for 10 days.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

The poll for this fight is located at
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,15222.msg89744.html#msg89744

Night had fallen and I was almost out of beer as I finished setting up for the
2nd battle between the new Champion Heidi and her challenger the previous Champion Katterina. I had watched her beat many women till she had come up against Heidi, Heidi got the better of her during the Championship fight and I had wondered it if it was just luck. I was taken completely by surprise as I looked at the monitor and the 2 beauties had entered the room nude for this battle. "I am going to mangle those little bags of flesh you call tits this time!" purred Katt as she walked confidently towards Heidi. "You fat titted Bitch, I beat you once and I will do it again. I can't wait to sink my fists into those soon to be swollen tits your so proud of! AJ, I know you think Katt is all that, but I am going to show her why I am the Champion now! We also decided to go without the gloves this time, just another stupid mistake Katt has made, other then thinking she could beat me!" Heidi strutted over to Katt and stood in front of looking very confident and I rang the first bell. Both women latched onto each other's boobs and I rang the second bell!
          Heidi was pushed backwards as Katt used her weight and twisted her tits like doorknobs as she drove her back step by step till she had her against the wall. Her fingers were buried in each of Heidi's boobs and her face was a mask of hatred, Heidi was tugging and pulling at Katt's tits, ripping them all around! Heidi tried to use Katt's tits to get off the wall, ripping both tits to the right side as far as they would go, but Katt refused to be moved and just continued her attack! Katt tore Heidi's tits upwards and forced her onto her tiptoes, Heidi quickly retaliated by smashing her tits together and grinding her nails deeply into the outsides of each tit! Katt's face suddenly blazed with pain and Heidi ripped each tit outwards and again smashed them together, again as she sank her nails into each tit Katt cried out in pain! Heidi ripped each tit to the left then quickly tore them in the opposite direction catching KAtt by surprise and finally forced her way off the wall. Dragging Katt around by the breasts she slammed her against the wall and then rammed her fingers deeply into each tit with all her weight behind them! "AUGHHHhhhhhhh....." cried out Katt as her tits were speared like fish, Heidi working her fingers in even deeper and smiling as Katt cried out again!
        "Bet your happy you decided to go without gloves you stupid cxnt!" she yelled in
Katt's pain filled face. She pulled her hands back and again drove them forward into Katt's big tits, the flesh swallowing up her fingers to the 2nd knuckle as Katt screamed out in pain, her knee's starting to buckle as she grabbed at Heidi's wrists and started trying to pull her hands form her aching tits. "HA... can't take it anymore you washed up  whore. Looks like I found your weakness and now your MINE!" Heidi twisted her hands free from Katt's grip and again drove her fingers into each tit deeply, this time Katt was forced to scream her surrender! "Bitch I told you I would beat you again! Once more and I am going to punch those cow udders of your into hamburger! Katt was slumped against the wall holding her tits which were still showing where Heidi's fingers had poked into them. She looked up at Heidi and glared at her, but said
nothing as she watched Heidi strut around the room in triumph!  
          I was on my third beer when Heidi strolled back into the room looking fresh as a daisy and looked up at the camera. "Are you ready to see your girl get her tits punched out AJ?" "Fuck you slut, it's your tits that are going to  get punched out!", yelled out Katt as she stormed into the room! Before I could even ring the first bell they were in the center of the room and had grabbed each others tits in death grips! For 1 minute each fighter tears, tugs, squeezes and crushes each others tits with everything they have. Heidi switches tactics again and slams her foe's tits against each other and jams her fingers in deeply and once again Katt is in trouble. Heidi slams them again and again as she completely ignores Katt strong fingers as the crush her tits so hard the tit flesh is oozing out from between Katt's fingers! Katt's face is twisted in agony now as she tries desperately to outlast Heidi, but as her tits are slammed again and again, her legs starting to wobble beneath her, she has no choice! "All RIGHT you fucking cxnttt I GIVE UP!"
            "Ohhh yeahhhh..... I am SOOOO going to enjoy this!" says Heidi and with out a seconds notice she reaches out with her left hand and grabs a handful of blonde locks and then slams her right fist into Katt's left tit! "AAAAA!" cries Katt as she clutches her boob. She slams four punches into the right tit then uppercuts the left tit over and over as Katt screams and then steps back as Katt begins to sob in pain! Heidi is relentless as she slams her fists into each tit and makes Katt scream out in utter agony now as her tits are bashed savagely. "I told you I was going to get to punch your fucking udders out you washed up slut! How does it fell to have your tits punched out so badly your crying!" Katt is clutching both tits as she slowly slips down the wall onto her ass, her body racked with sobs!
          "Your bitch is done, AGAIN, AJ. I would hope that the bitch Anja gives me a better fight, though I doubt it. I will most likely squash her small tits just as easily.  I must say it really felt good to punch those tits you so admire. Now look at the winners and start worshipping them !“ she cupped her tits and held them for the camera as she shook them up and down sexily. I watched in awe as she strutted  out of the room leaving  still sobbing Katterina on the floor, defeated once again!              

{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:44:52 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
Luv the story!!!! Thanks.  :)