News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Try the Female Wrestling Channel for $1 - Courtesy of Monroe Jamison

• 5 Replies

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
** Message from Monroe **

Are you a Member yet at the Female Wrestling Channel?

I just created the "Monroe Jamison Celebrity Challenge" and I'm on a big time winning streak.  I've defeated Savannah Scissors, London Rain, Haley Davidson, and even my own sister Electra Jamison.   

But, it's no fun beating up all of these girls if you are not watching me do it!

I'm doing a $1 coupon promotion for all the new fans I have gained since I started this awesome journey in late February.

- I feel the stuff we have shot so far has been AWESOME and I think you will too!   
- After your $1 month is up.........you can continue to pay $5.99 per month to see all of our videos............. or you can get it over with........... and just pay $50 for a whole year and save yourself even more money.
- Signing up or sharing the link below helps me greatly.   For those of you who stay a member.......I will make a recurring 20 percent off your monthly subscription.   It might not seem like much, but it adds up, and it helps me a lot!

This coupon link will expire on June 30th 2012!   
http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=942572-0001&PA=2326584&HTML=http://www.thePlease Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com/signup?monthforone

If you don't believe me, just try to click it after that date and you will see!   I must stress that we are not going to do these coupon offers often at all..........so take advantage now.   

You will be happy you did!   And, I need your support!

XOXO - Monroe
{alt}
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Try the Female Wrestling Channel for $1 - Courtesy of Monroe Jamison
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:37:20 PM »
That's great Monroe!

Any chance you and I could meet up for a private match without your boyfriend finding out about it?  

;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:37:53 PM by kafkod »

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
The private match, perhaps, without me knowing about it, doubtful.  :)

I got a good genuine laugh though.   Thanks.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 02:44:17 AM »

>:(  Dammit ... she went and told you!

Seriously though Johnny, Monroe is a very attractive girl, and has the perfect character and personality to cope with the predicaments you've been putting her in.
I joined your site to check out the competitive FvsF matches, so I've seen Monroe in action, and it's amazing how much more effective a fighter she's become in the short span of time since you filmed that first match of hers. I also like the fact that, as her confidence has grown, the outfits she wears for her fights have started to shrink, if you know what I mean!
Likewise, the other girls you've filmed, considering they have no fight experience whatsoever, show a lot of promise, especially Bella. She obviously really enjoys dominating another girl, verbally as well as physically, and it would be interesting to see if she could do that to Monroe or her sister Electra. Are they actual sisters, btw, or is that just the persona Electra adopted for the fight?
For my money, you could drop the personas and scenarios altogether, and just film straight girl vs girl wrestling matches. Though I don't mind a bit of play acting beforehand, so long as the action itself is genuine.
If I could offer a bit of constructive criticism Johnny, the streaming videos suck, and I really wish you'd do downloads instead. Also, though your filming most of the time is very good, I do think you tend to get a bit too busy with the camera when it looks like a point is about to be scored. You don't need to to zoom in close, or switch from one angle to another, to make those moments more exciting. The girls and the action itself will do that for you. IMO, if you filmed the pins and submissions in the same way as you do the rest of the fight - nice steady camera with the girls in the centre of the frame, that would be more effective.
On the whole, your site offers exellent value for money. And obviously, as you add more content and the fighters gain experience, it will get even better. I don't know if I'll keep continuous membership going though, because the mixed and fantasy stuff isn't really my thing. But if you keep adding competitive FvsF  matches, I'll definitely keep dipping back in to catch up on them.
 :)

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 11:24:32 PM »

>:(  Dammit ... she went and told you!

Seriously though Johnny, Monroe is a very attractive girl, and has the perfect character and personality to cope with the predicaments you've been putting her in.
I joined your site to check out the competitive FvsF matches, so I've seen Monroe in action, and it's amazing how much more effective a fighter she's become in the short span of time since you filmed that first match of hers. I also like the fact that, as her confidence has grown, the outfits she wears for her fights have started to shrink, if you know what I mean!
Likewise, the other girls you've filmed, considering they have no fight experience whatsoever, show a lot of promise, especially Bella. She obviously really enjoys dominating another girl, verbally as well as physically, and it would be interesting to see if she could do that to Monroe or her sister Electra. Are they actual sisters, btw, or is that just the persona Electra adopted for the fight?
For my money, you could drop the personas and scenarios altogether, and just film straight girl vs girl wrestling matches. Though I don't mind a bit of play acting beforehand, so long as the action itself is genuine.
If I could offer a bit of constructive criticism Johnny, the streaming videos suck, and I really wish you'd do downloads instead. Also, though your filming most of the time is very good, I do think you tend to get a bit too busy with the camera when it looks like a point is about to be scored. You don't need to to zoom in close, or switch from one angle to another, to make those moments more exciting. The girls and the action itself will do that for you. IMO, if you filmed the pins and submissions in the same way as you do the rest of the fight - nice steady camera with the girls in the centre of the frame, that would be more effective.
On the whole, your site offers exellent value for money. And obviously, as you add more content and the fighters gain experience, it will get even better. I don't know if I'll keep continuous membership going though, because the mixed and fantasy stuff isn't really my thing. But if you keep adding competitive FvsF  matches, I'll definitely keep dipping back in to catch up on them.
 :)

Thank you for the kind comments and the constructive criticism.   The biggest surprise, of course, was when Monroe said "Yes" in the beginning, and the bigger surprise is that she loves it.

We have had lot of intriguing, extremely attractive girls who were supposed to come on, but I think I'm up to about 5 or 6 blown shoots so far.   Also, I would say my job is a bit harder than most producers, because I deal with everyday working girls, and not models, so it's much harder to get schedules to match on a consistent basis.

As for some of your other points:

- I have no interest in doing downloads anytime soon.  This is my method of addressing piracy and I want to try it for a while.  Even if someone could download or steal my movies, what would be the incentive when people can see ALL of them for $5.99 per month?  What are they going to do?   Sell them for $1?  What is the issue with the streaming that you are experiencing?  It works perfect for me.  If there is an issue I would love to address it.
- Electra is not her real life sister.  It was for storyline purposes.  There is/was some real antagonism there on one side of the coin, of which, is why I put them together as sisters.   Thank goodness Monroe has a business mind or it never would have happened.  Even better for Monroe, she won, this time.  :)
- Monroe has come a long way and will certainly come a lot further.  The big key soon is getting the other girls up to speed.
- Bella is a real life spitfire.  She could go a long way and she loves this so far.
- I'm totally new with the camera.  Good criticisms and will be noted.
- Character development is my next big step.  I'm getting there.  Remember, I'm not just targeting the old hardcore fans of the past, but I'm drawing in new ones as well.   What's good for the Goose is not always good for the gander.
- Female vs Female is my favorite, so please stay a member.  I want to get content in for the mixed and scripted crowd as well though.  It's a delicate balancing act, but for 5.99 per month, to see everything, I really don't see where that should be an issue for anyone.

For those reading who are not members, keep in mind our $1 promo to try things out ends at the end of the month.   Thanks to the many of you who are taking advantage of it and keep the feedback coming.   I read and absorb everything.   

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 12:19:23 AM »
- I have no interest in doing downloads anytime soon.  This is my method of addressing piracy and I want to try it for a while.  Even if someone could download or steal my movies, what would be the incentive when people can see ALL of them for $5.99 per month?  What are they going to do?   Sell them for $1?  What is the issue with the streaming that you are experiencing?  It works perfect for me.  If there is an issue I would love to address it.

Don't quite follow your logic there, Johnny.
I mean If you believe that low membership means pirates have no incentive to steal - which is a good point - then why do you need streaming to address a problem you don't believe will arise anyway?

The reason I don't like the streaming is that it prevents me from watching the videos in the way I like to watch them. For one, I can't copy them on to a DVD and watch them on my TV. Second, before I went on line I used to buy photo sets of catfights, and I still love looking at still images of female combat. In some respects, still images are more revealing than moving film. You can see things in them that you miss in real time - expressions that come and go quickly on the girls faces - positions they might take up and hold for only a split second.
With downloads, whether I watch them on DVD or my PC's media player, I can freeze the action at any point I wish, or play it through in slo mo if I want to. In effect, a download gives me, not just a film, but a set of photo stills of the entire match.
With the streaming at your site, I can't do stuff like that because whenever I pause the film a big triangle opens up in the middle of the picture and ruins the image completely. Also, when I resume play, the film doesn't pick up again at same point I paused it, but either jumps forward or slips back for maybe 30 seconds or so.
I have Ubuntu installed on my PC at the moment. It's a good system, but difficult for none-geeks like me to customize with aps that are not in the original installation package. When I had Windows though, I had aps that would download any video stream I came across, and would probably download yours too. Pirates have way more tricks up their sleeves than I ever had. I think if they wanted to steal your content they'd be able to do so easily.
I don't think video streaming prevents piracy, Johnny. But it does piss off people like me who are watching your material legitimately.  >:(
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:21:38 AM by kafkod »