News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SCCS #8 Liz Gillies vs. Noureen Dewoulf

• 2 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: October 30, 2017, 08:00:15 AM »
Hello again

Here is my latest in the Secret Caged Catfight Society series.  Hope you enjoy it! 

{alt}   Noureen Dewoulf
      25 years old    5' 3"    34B

{alt}   
      Elizabeth Gillies   18 years old    5' 7"       34B

The year is now 2011, and the now 27 year old Noureen DeWulf is on her third year as being the Secret Caged Catfight Societies Champion!  She was now THE longest running champion ever! 

Her new T.V. series, Anger Management was making her famous, and she thought monthly now about retirement from the SCCS.  Meanwhile a new hard body was JUST beginning her acting career and she was hungry for this title and the perks it could bring to her.  That actress was Elizabeth 'Liz' Gillies! 

Liz became known to the SCCS from a failed Foxy Boxing project, where she lost in a titillating match against another starlet, that was never made available to the public.  Only the SCCS senior people had access to the video and Liz was exactly the type girl they were looking for.  When she came in for an interview, the entire SCCS panel was thrilled with her personality and she was EXTREMELY HOT! 

Noureen was notified of her next opponent and knew nothing about her.  She was obligated to show up, as long as she was the reigning champion, so she wasn't thinking much about the upcoming match.  Just her own budding acting career, and how she could escape without damaging her career! 

The day of her first SCCS fight, Liz showed up 4 hours early and began a routine that would maximize her chances in this fight!  She dressed in her skimpy pink string bikini and prepared diligently! 

About an hour before fight time, Noureen arrived and entered the SCCS Champion's dressing room.  Noureen was dressed in a striking red bikini, and started her warm-up routine. 

FINALLY, a knock came on Liz dressing room door and a voice told her, "5 minutes Miss Gillies!".  Elizabeth was very nervous.  She went over her opening attack over, and over in her head, as she waited until the door opened. 

Then her dressing room door opened, and she heard; ", "INTRODUCING TONIGHTS CHALLENGER, STANDING 5 FOOT 7 INCHES TALL, 18 YEAR OLD LIZ GILLIES!" 

Liz burst out her dressing room and almost sprinted to the cage.  She stepped inside and anxiously awaited the greatest SCCS Champion ever! 

Next was the announcement for the CURRENT Champion;  "AND NOW THE UNDSIPUTED CAGED CATFIGHT CHAMPION, STANDING 5 FOOT 3 INCHES TALL, NOUREEN THE DREAM DeWULF!!" 

The crowd applauded long, and loud!  Noureen looked just as HOT as Elizabeth in her red string bikini!  She swaggered down the aisle shifting her hips seductively back and forth, waving and blowing fake kisses to the crowd!  Liz quickly sized her up as being  slightly shorter, lighter, and older than she.  Her heart soared!  (I GOT THIS!) she thought to herself as the cage door slammed shut! 

Noureen spoke first; "AH!  FRESH MEAT!"  She then walked slowly up to Liz.  Liz responded "You will lose.  I must break you.", two lines that Drago said to Rocky!  Then Liz pounded her right fist into her left palm! 

The announcer then came over the loudspeaker to announce the start of the fight.  "ARE WE READY LADIES?" 

Liz stared deeply into Noureen's eyes and slowly raised her hand to signify she was ready.  Noureen leaned forward and gave Liz a brief open mouth kiss, and said;  "May THE BEST WOMAN WIN!"  Then Noureen raised her hand, to signify she was ready.  The announcer counted down; "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . FIGHT!" 

Each woman started by embedding their left hands into the others long flowing hair.  Liz slaps Noureen's face and then Noureen returns the favor!  Noureen then uppercuts Liz left boob and then grabs her top and yanks it off her!  Then Liz and Noureen exchange punches to each other's bellies!  Noureen then pushes Liz backwards and sinks her right claw into Liz now exposed breast!  Liz then grabs Noureen's top and now both ladies are fighting topless! 

With their hands still buried in the others long flowing hair they again throw right fists, and each strikes their opponents breasts and ribs several times!  Liz then lowered her aim and added several unanswered blows to Noureen's belly and then started pounding her tits!  Then Liz hurt Noureen with another punch to her belly followed by a low blow to her pussy!  Noureen pulls Liz down with her as she falls to a sitting position! 

The crowd starts to encourage their long time champion, Noureen! 
"KICK HER ASS NOUREEN! 
"BEAT THAT BITCH!" 
The crowd grows anxious as Elizabeth clearly has the upper hand!

Noureen rallies landing several slaps to Liz face as she pushes her on her back!  Liz grabs Noureen's hair, and Noureen digs her claws into Liz tits!  Liz slaps at Noureen's face as she powers up to her knees, so Noureen switches to punching Liz boobs as fast as she can throw punches!  Noureen aims directly at Liz sore nipples!  Each punch lands with a splat and stings Liz, making her moan!  Liz clinches Noureen around her waist, finally stopping Noureen's assault her throbbing breasts! 

Liz then grabs and squeezes Noureen's tits when Noureen pushes her away!  Noureen now moans as she fights back by grabbing Liz left breast and pressing her body back down to the canvas!  The two women went back and forth slapping and pinching each other until Liz got a good hold of Maureen's left tit and really started pinching and clawing at it!  As Liz twisted and yanked on Maureen, Maureen starts slapping Liz over and over while holding her by her hair! 

In one of the most action filled fights ever, Liz then grabs Mauren's hair and pulls her face into Liz cleavage!  Maureen struggls mightily until she frees her head by pushing against Liz face!  Maureen then again turns the tide and flips Liz onto her back, and climbs on top! 

"YOU ARE A TOUGH LITTLE cxnt, LIZZIE!"  Both women are exhausted now as Noureen sinks a claw into Liz left breast!  Liz screamed out as Maureen digs in deep! 

"FUCK YOU BITCH!"  Liz yells as she endures Maureen's painful claw hold! 
"I AM THE LONGEST RUNNING S.C.C.S. CHAMPION, AND I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU LITTLE GIRL!" Spat Maureen back to Liz! 

Liz then slips out from under Maureen by pulling her hair and rolls Maureen so she can capture her in a scissors!  Liz squeezes her shapely thighs around Maureen's neck as they both lay on their backs.  Maureen can no longer reach any parts of Liz, except her alabaster thighs!  Liz now has both hands in Maureen's hair and yanks her head violently! 

"Do you submit to ME, Noureen?", asked Elizabeth as she reached down and pinched her nipples! 
Noureen raised her middle finger as her reply. 

"ALL RIGHT BABE!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SCCS CHAMPION!?  YOU MAY BE TOUGH, BUT I AM TOUGHER!  Then Liz starts yanking Noureen's nipples from side to side! 

"OH GOD!", screamed Noureen as tears started flowing down her cheeks!  Never before had Noureen faced someone who was tough enough to endure her brutal attack and come back strong!  Liz then slaps Noureen with a hard forehand, making her cry out!  Liz again slaps Noureen, first with a backhand, and then with another forehand!  "BITCH SLAP!", laughs Liz! 

Noureen starts to sob!  No matter how hard she struggles, she can't break free from Liz powerful shapely legs!  Liz again slaps Noureen as hard as she can to her mouth!  Noureen's face is now covered with Liz hanprints! 

"YOU ARE WASHED UP, TRAMP!  THIS HAS STOPPED BEING FUN!  SAY THAT YOU SUBMIT TO ME, AND I WILL STOP SLAPPING YOU!"  Liz then slaps Noureen again as hard, and Noureen now hangs her head in despair!   

The crowd started chanting, "NOUREEN!  NOUREEN! NOUREEN THE DREAM; NOUREEN!", to try and rally their champion to a comeback!  But Noureen suddenly realized that if she just surrenders, she can get OUT, and then could concentrate on her acting career! 

Noureen looked up at Liz face and saw herself when she first captured the SCCS title three years ago!  She dropped her hands to her side and YELLS at the top of her lungs, "I SUBMIT!!" 

Liz jumped up and raised her arms over her head in triumph, her hands balled into fists!  She stepped on Noureen's boobs and flexed her biceps as she surveyed the cheering crowd!  The cheers washed over Elizabeth!  SHE WAS THE NEW SECRET  CAGED CATFIGHT SOCIETIES NEW CHAMPION! 

As Liz celebrated by running out into the audience and high fiving fans, Noureen slowly rose to her feet, her body racked with pain, sweat pouring off her, and her body all marked up from Liz viciousness, she smiled!  It was a smile of relief that this was all over for her! 

Elizabeth Gillies was not only the new champion, she was the youngest SCCS champion ever!  Little did she realize that the loser of this fight was happier to be beaten, than Liz was to WIN! 
-The End- 

Offline RedForman

Re: SCCS #8 Liz Gillies vs. Noureen Dewoulf
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:02:20 AM »
IF you go to pages 2 and below you can find 30 more stories in this SCCS genre, as well as my popular Big Bang Theory stories, and nine other misc. thing I did. 

Offline RedForman

Re: SCCS #8 Liz Gillies vs. Noureen Dewoulf
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 09:23:22 AM »
Correction - 7 other SCCS stories!  28 in ALL!