News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CROSSDRESSER/T-GIRL SEEKING ARRANGED IRL FIGHT

• 0 Replies

Offline VickyCD

• Women opponents only but I'll chat with anyone.
    • Fetlife
CROSSDRESSER/T-GIRL SEEKING ARRANGED IRL FIGHT
« on: March 11, 2021, 07:58:10 AM »
Well with the Covid numbers going down and vaccinations becoming more available I thought I’d resume my quest for a “in real life fight”. I’m looking for a specific kind of arranged prize fight boxing match, Kind of a cross between real and fantasy. First, I’m looking for a big strong Lady who knows how to BOX, I want her to be able to physically dominate me, match my strength and ability and capable of knocking me on my ass. A body builder would be great. I’m 5’10’’, 155lbs.  I live outside Los Angeles CA. fight must be in Southern Calif. I’m a crossdresser/T-Girl, a man who identifies and dress’s as a woman. I like to fight as a woman dressed in sexy clothes and lingerie. I’d like my opponent to dress in a sexy style too. Rules can be negotiated later but I’d like it as rough and aggressive as possible while keeping it safe and sane. If you’d like to have a friend or 2 in attendance that’s fine with me as well if you’d like to film it. If you accept this challenge I figure that’s worth $250.00, now if you can host I’ll add $100.00. (if not, I’ll work something out) Every time you knock me down I’ll add $20.00 and if you’re able to send me to la la land I’ll add $50.00. My hopes are for this to take places around June 2021. Also, if you have a friend who would like to join in (female only) I be happy to take you both on in a tag team handicap match. The only change would be instead of $250.00 for 1 I’d go $200.00 each. If you’d like to add “stakes” that’s cool too. None of this is cast in stone and can be negotiated.