News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ciara vs Kate Middleton

• 0 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Ciara vs Kate Middleton
« on: November 18, 2019, 06:09:58 AM »
        After a few years of being married to Prince William, Kate was looking for something to do outside of her royal duties.  She had obviously done her duty as the Duchess by attended charitable events, dinner with the royal family and discussing many social issues with both British and non-British leaders.  She has looked secretly at ways she could have fun without causing any public scandals for the Royals.  She eventually finds out about an underground fight organization.  It was not easy to find out about the organization as they pride themselves on secrecy and the big purse for the winners of the fights.  She creates an e-mail with a fake name before e-mailing them about a fight.  They soon e-mailed her back and the exchange began about her information and the details of the fights.  They soon came to an arrangement for her first fight.  It would take place a couple weeks later.  Kate began to train for her fight.  She was already fit through her own exercising through the years and with the personal trainers she’s had at the palace.
   After all her training, Kate puts on jeans, a hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses, sneakers, a duffle bag and gets an Uber to the site that was e-mailed to her previously.  She arrived at the location and was greeted by a young, female concierge which showed her to her own locker room.  The concierge recognized her and was excited to see the Duchess but knew about her vow of secrecy.  Kate quickly changed into a sports bra, spandex shorts, ankle boots and fingerless leather gloves.  She put her hair into a ponytail and waited nervously for her chance to be called for her match.
In less than half an hour after changing, she was called to the fighting pit to watch the first few matches before fighting in her own match.  The attendants of the fight club recognized her and greeted her as she walked by them.  They were both excited to have her there and a bit nervous knowing who she is.  She watched both female celebs and non-female celebs fighting each other.  They had varying levels of abilities and would all end with the loser knocked out and posed over.  One of the matches was between Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus.  The match started off fairly even, with each landing good blows on each other.  As the match wore on, Miley slowly started landing more punches, kicks and knees.  Pretty soon, Miley had worn Britney down so much that she couldn’t even defend herself.  Miley smiled and played to the crowd a bit as she continued dominating Britney.  With one punch she doubles over Britney, then knees her head to get her upright then a kick to her legs to get them open before sending one between her legs to drop her to her knees.  Miley smirks as she sees Britney on her knees barely able to stay upright as her body wobbles around.  She then spins bringing her foot up to Britney’s chin connecting with it and sending her to floor unconscious.  Miley struts over to Britney, flips her body onto her back and places her foot between her breasts.  Miley said something to Britney that Kate couldn’t hear.
After both Miley left the ring and Britney was carried out, Kate was up next.  She took a deep breath and entered the pit and waited to see who she was going to fight.  The next on to enter the pit was Ciara.  She entered the pit confidently wearing her loin cloth inspired outfit from ‘Freak Me’, minus the head-dress.  Kate smiled at her as she looked Ciara over from head to her bare feet.  She felt a bit excite, nervous and…intimidated to face her as she was a bit of a fan of hers.  They both nodded at each other as they approached each other.  Kate says to her as they get close: “May the best girl win, Ciara.”
“Of course the best girl will win.  That’ll be me…Princess.  The beating isn’t personal.” Smirked Ciara confidently.
“We’ll see about that.” Said Kate as she through a right hook to Ciara.  Ciara easily blocks the punch before sending one herself to Kate’s jaw.  Kate grunts from the punch as her head snaps from the punch. Kate stands her ground sending several more punches, a pair of knees and a kick.  Ciara blocked all but one of the punches and one of the knees.  She grimaces as she steps back from the hits.
“You’ve got some fight in you Princess.” Said Ciara as she steadies herself before sending a right side-kick of her own to Kate’s stomach making her stagger back and hold her stomach as she doubled over.  Ciara sends a left kick to Kate’s head making it snap to the side and spinning Kate to the floor.  She shakes her head as she slowly gets back to her feet.  As she turns to face Ciara, she sees a punch coming in to her jaw snapping it to the side…then another punch came and another and another…a dozen punches to her head before Ciara sends a deep gut punch.  The gut punch made Kate’s cheeks puff up and her torso lurch forward.  Ciara brings her mouth to Kate’s ear and say: “Admit it; you’re out of your league.”
Kate was too winded from the punch and couldn’t respond to Ciara’s taunt.  Ciara takes her free hand to wrap it around Kate's waist to bring it to her closer before sending a knee to her pussy.  Kate’s eyes opened wide and she screamed in pain.  Ciara took her punch from her gut and starts to punch her torso.  Ciara soon took her other hand from behind Kate’s back and started to punch Kate with that as well.  Ciara sent several punches to her gut, then her chest, breasts, head and then her stomach again.  Kate was still in shock from the knee to her pussy to offer resistance.  With each punch, Kate took a step back. All could see that Kate was getting weaker by the punch and had to do something to make a fight of this.  Finally Kate got her head together and sent a jab to Ciara’s jaw.  The jab itself didn’t have a lot behind it and Ciara grabbed it mid-air with her left.  Ciara smirked at her and waved her right index finger before bringing her right hand to the wrist and twisting Kate’s arm and forcing her to bend over.  Ciara sent one kick after another to Kate’s stomach and chest, making her grunt and body jiggle with each kick.  As much as she didn’t want to lose the fight, she was secretly getting excited at the beating Ciara was handing her.  After more than a dozen kicks to her chest and stomach, Ciara sends a half dozen kicks to Kate’s head before she releases Kate’s arm and watches as she drops to her knees holding herself and wheezing.  Ciara stepped forward and sent a high knee to Kate’s head.  Kate’s head snapped up and her body went back a bit.  Ciara brought her right leg up and swung it down like an ax on Kate’s head sending her to the floor.
Ciara smiled down at Kate as she groaned in pain: “Poor Princess; can’t hang with the big kids?”  Ciara bring her right foot up and slams it down on her already sore stomach.  Kate spasms a bit from the kick before her body goes back down.  Ciara smirks cruelly and presses her foot down as Kate weakly tries to remove her foot.  Ciara soon takes her foot off of Kate’s stomach and yanks it back breaking the weak hold Kate had on her ankle.  Ciara sends several kicks and stomps to Kate’s prone body before she leans over and grabs her hair and pulls her to her feet.  She releases her hair and quickly grabs Kate’s throat and slams her right thigh into her stomach a couple times.  Kate’s cheeks puffed up and she softly groans from the hits.  Ciara leaned in and kissed Kate’s cheek before releasing her throat.  Kate gasps for air and hunches over a bit, her arms dangling at her side.  Ciara and the crowd could tell that it wouldn’t take much more before Ciara poses over a knocked out Kate.
Ciara squats down a bit, raises her right arm up parallel to the ground and swings her hand up like in her video ‘Level Up’ and starts to bring it to Kate’s face with open handed slaps and use it like a speed bag.  Kate’s head snaps back and forth, her hair flopping around.  After a half minute of hitting Kate with her right hand, she scoots over a bit and repeats the slaps with her left hand.  The crowd cheered seeing Ciara basically bitch-slap Kate multiple times and Kate just standing there taking the hits from Ciara.  After all the slaps, Ciara smirks as she stands upright, spreads her arms out and pumps her chest out.  “I just bitch slapped you and you didn’t do shit, Princess?  You’re my bitch now.  I’m just going to have a little more fun with you before I knock your bitch ass out and pose over you.”  Ciara steps close to Kate with that huge smirk on her face.  She holds Kate’s face with one hand as she kisses her lips.  Her other hand slides down Kate’s body, caressing her breasts on the way before getting to her spandex shorts and thumbs it.  Ciara breaks the kiss and brings her other hand down to the shorts and pulls them down enough to show the crowd her bare ass and pussy.  Kate’s eyes widen when Ciara does that.  She was about to say something when Ciara puts a finger on her lips: “Ssshhh…just take it like the bitch you are…Kate.” Ciara takes her other hand and slaps Kate’s ass.  Kate gulped and gave a short nod to Ciara making her smirk grow: “I knew you’d see it my way.”  Ciara struts as she makes her way around Kate and presses her body to Kate’s back side.  She reaches around and grabbed her breasts from underneath the bra with her left hand.  Meanwhile, she reaches around Kate’s waist with her right hand and presses it to her pussy.  She whispers in her ear: “Oh my…you’re so wet Kate.  Who knew my kicking your ass would turn you on.”  Ciara rubs Kate’s pussy for a few seconds more before she inserts a couple fingers and starts to pump her already wet pussy.  The crowd cheered on Ciara as she finger fucked Kate.  Kate moans from Ciara’s fondling of her breasts and from the finger fucking.  Kate leans back into Ciara as she gets closer to an orgasm.
Ciara whispers seductively in Kate’s ear: “That’s it Kate, go ahead and cum for me…cum for Miss Ciara.” Kate just keeps moaning as she nears the climax.  It didn’t take much longer before Kate’s hips thrust forward and she climaxed sending a stream of her juices out.  Ciara continues to pump Kate’s pussy for a moment and whispers again in her ear: “If you want more of me after I knock you out, come to my locker room afterwards.”  After a few more pumps, Ciara takes her fingers out from her pussy and places her hand on her hip.  Ciara turns Kate around, brings her right knee up and kicks her stomach making Kate stagger back and fall onto her ass and her back against the ring.  Kate looks at Ciara with a defeated look on her face.  Ciara smiles confidently as she takes her own bottom off to reveal her ass and pussy, much to the delight of the crowd.  She steps towards Kate and kicks her legs open before stepping between them.  She turns around, looks over her shoulder as she pats her ass cheeks.  Ciara then squats down and starts to rub her ass on Kate’s face in a clear show of dominance.  The crowd cheered even more for Ciara.  After a minute of this, Ciara leans her ass back until Kate’s face is enveloped between Ciara’s cheeks.  Ciara continues to move her ass around, slowly and sensually.
After having enough fun with Kate, Ciara stands up and turns around.  She watches as Kate gasps for air and looks at her to see what she does next.  Ciara leans over and grabs her legs, dragging Kate away from the face. Ciara drops her legs and steps forward to stand over Kate: “Time to go nighty-night.” Smirked Ciara as she leans over, grabs Kate’s hair, pulls it up between her thighs and locks her ankles.  There is nothing Kate can…or wants to do at this point, except wait to go unconscious.  Ciara smugly looked down at Kate as her eyes started to flutter from the lack of air.  It didn’t take much longer before Kate goes unconscious and her body goes limp.  Ciara keeps the hold for a few more seconds before releasing it and watching Kate drop to the floor.  Ciara places her right foot between Kate’s breasts and poses.  She later placed her foot on Kate’s face, stomach and pussy while she posed.  Ciara waited for everyone to take their pictures before leaving the pit.  As she left, Kate’s body was dragged out and brought to her locker room.
Kate groaned as she regained consciousness.  She felt both embarrassed and excited about the fight.  She at least felt the fight won’t be publicized and neither the general public nor the Royal family will find out.  She quickly stripped naked and took a shower and as she did, she went through what Ciara said to her throughout the fight.  She had found Ciara attractive from long before the fight and she felt that what she said to her was right.  She had brought out some repressed lesbian feelings and she wanted to explore them some more.  After she finished the shower and dried off, she grabbed a silk robe that the organization provided her and put that on over her naked body before going out to find Ciara’s locker room.  She nervously gulped and wiped her sweaty palms on the robe before knocking on her door.  A few seconds later, Ciara opened the door, wearing a silk robe as well and smiled Ciara smiled seeing her there: “Well hello there…Kate.  It’s nice to see you came over.  I guess you want some more fun. Please do come in.”
Kate walked in and turned to face Ciara as she closed the door.  “Thank you for taking me on in the fight.  I enjoyed it very much.” Said Kate.
“I enjoyed kicking your ass too, Kate.  You were my easiest opponent so far in this fight club.  Who knew they’d set me up with an opponent that enjoyed getting her ass kicked and finger fucked by me as much as I enjoyed doing it.” Said Ciara as she looked Kate over as she walked around her like she was prey before heading to the bench opposite Kate, takes the robe off letting it drop to reveal her nakedness, sits and crosses her right leg over pointing her foot to Kate: “Since you obviously wanted to continue being dominated by me, kneel and worship my foot.”
“You’re a very confident, sexy woman Miss Ciara.” Said Kate as she stepped forward and dropped to her knees.  She takes Ciara’s foot in her hands and starts to kiss the top of it.  She kissed the entire top of her foot before making it to her toes and takes her toes into her mouth.  Starting with her big toe, Kate takes each one in her mouth as she sucks and licks each one.
“Oh my, you are doing a good job there Kate.  I could get used to having the future Queen on her knees before me submissively, doing my bidding.” Smirked Ciara as Kate finished sucking her toes who then starts to massage, kiss and lick her sole.  “You’re continued worship of my feet without so much as a ‘boo’ from you means you want it too and you called me Miss Ciara earlier; interesting.”  Ciara licked her lips a bit as Kate continued worshipping her sole for a moment.  As Kate finished kissing licking and massaging her foot, Ciara takes it back and re-crosses her leg before extending her left foot out.  Kate takes her foot in her hands and repeats the foot worship on Ciara’s left that she did with her right foot.  Ciara is enjoying the foot worship that Kate is giving her as she lets her worship her sole for a couple minutes more before taking her foot back and standing up.  She looks down at Kate: “Tell me the truth Kate; when I rubbed my ass against your face and then pressed your face between my cheeks, how did you feel? What did you think?”
“I was both embarrassed and turned on by it Miss Ciara.  That’s the first time anyone has ever done that to me.  You have a beautiful ass as well.” Said Kate as she looked up to Ciara as she turned around.
“At least your honest, Kate. I’d like for you to worship my ass.” Smiled Ciara as she turned around and looked over her shoulder.  Since she already lost to Ciara in the fight and submitted to her, kissing her ass isn’t much more to ask of her.  It also helped that Kate was attracted to Ciara.  She leans in and starts to kiss her ass cheeks. She even started to lick her cheeks as well.  Ciara smiles and massages her own breasts as Kate worships her ass.  After a moment of having her ass worshipped, Ciara turns around and looks down at Kate: “Take your robe off and lie down on the bench.”  Kate nods as she unties the strings of her robe and stands up letting the robe drop to the floor.  She goes to the bench and lies down on it, with her head near the edge of the bench.  Ciara smirks seeing this and soon straddles Kate’s head.
“Stick your tongue out.”  Says Ciara as she reaches down to grab Kate’s hair as she slowly lowers her pussy onto Kate’s face.  Kate complies as she sticks her tongue out at the moment Ciara’s pussy touches her face.  Ciara slowly starts to ride Kate’s face, back and forth and side to side.  She bites her lip as she starts to moan.  Both Kate and Ciara are enjoying Ciara using Kate’s face and tongue to get off.  Ciara takes her time rubbing her ever more wet pussy on Kate’s face, letting the orgasm slowly build inside.  Ciara looks down and locks her eyes with Kate.  Ciara picks up the pace of riding Kate’s face wanting to climax on Kate’s face, her moans getting louder and faster.  It takes a couple more minutes after that before Ciara climaxes, sending her juices all over Kate’s face.  Ciara rubs her pussy a few more times on Kate’s face before stopping and laying her pussy on Kate’s mouth.  Kate does her best to clean up the juices.  Ciara smiles and moans as Kate’s tongue moves around to lap up her pussy.  After Kate finished up cleaning the juices, Ciara stands up and looks down at Kate: “It sure has been fun beating you and using your services, but fun time is over for now.  Just remember that whenever we’re together, I am your superior and you will refer to me as ‘Miss Ciara’ and I will refer to you however I like. Understood?” said Ciara.
“Yes Miss Ciara, I understand.” Said Kate.
“That’s good to hear.  Now, if you don’t mind, we should each head out before anyone gets suspicious.” Said Ciara as she steps away from the bench grabs her robe and puts it on.  Kate takes a few breaths before she stands up and leans over to grab her robe.  Ciara claps Kate’s ass as she bends over.  Kate looks back at Ciara as she stands up and puts her robe back on.
“Before I go, I just want to say that there isn’t any other opponent I rather would have fought than you tonight.  Before tonight, I wouldn’t have thought that I would have enjoyed losing a fight to someone or that I’d totally submit to her, but I’m glad that it’s you.” Said Kate as she smiled and bowed her head before leaving the locker room and heading back to her own.
Kate changed back to her jeans and sweatshirt before heading out to get her Uber ride back to where she was picked up, a couple blocks from the palace.  She walks back to the palace and regains entrance.  As she changed into her pajamas, there’s a knock at the door.  Kate says: “Come in, it’s open.”  A second later, Meghan Markle walks in.  A surprised Kate looks at her as the two hug each other: “Hey Meghan! I wasn’t expecting to see you.  Why are you here?”
“I just wanted to see how you were doing, after your beat-down at Ciara’s hands.” Smiled Meghan as she held up her phone.  “I live streamed your fight, seeing as I’m part of the underground celebrity fight club, a perk available only to its members.  Don’t worry Kate, your secret’s safe with me.  You know you can trust me seeing that you didn’t know that fact until just now.”
“I guess a thank you is in order for you Meghan.” Said a nervous Kate.  “What do you want?”
“I want a match with you.  It doesn’t have to be at a fight club or anything.  It can be at the gym downstairs if you wish. I want to see if I can make you squirt like Ciara did; or if you’re lucky, you’ll make me squirt, but I find that unlikely.” Smirked Meghan.
“I accept your challenge Meghan and you’ll be the one squirting after I beat your ass.” Said Kate as she glared into Meghan’s eyes.
“We’ll see about that; two weeks from tonight then?  I want you to ‘recover’ from your beating and humiliation at Ciara’s hands before you face me.” Smirked Meghan before she turned around and walked away.  Kate couldn’t help but feel a mix of emotions with Meghan.  She both disliked her and wanted to be with her at the same time; to beat the crap out of her and have sex with her at the same time.  She was caught off guard by Meghan’s news about the fight, but she didn’t want it to let that hamper her efforts to try and do her best in their fight in a couple weeks.