News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Corruption of Virtue - Chapter 4 - Secrets from the Past

• 0 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Corruption of Virtue - Chapter 4 - Secrets from the Past
« on: November 20, 2019, 07:42:49 PM »
Notes:

Written together with SVAD

Characters:
    Captain Marvelous - Yvonne Strahovski
    Angelica - Natalie Alyn Lind
    Queen Syrena - Kate Upton
    Alice - Alice Goodwin
    Pantera - Abigail Ratchford
    Kyra - Katie Bell
    Sinistra - Charlize Theron
    Black Fox - Megan Fox
    Ivy - Madelaine Petsch

A long time ago she got banished from the Amazons by her Queen Syrena. She got stripped of her title and rank by the blonde Queen and she has lived in exile for countless years now. Her two friends that helped her got banished as well by the Queen. The dark haired vixen senses that her time has come. Her powers have been restored by the crystal she has been searching for, for a very long time. The dark haired vixen tugs two crystal away in her pouch and heads out of the cave to find her two friends.

She had traveled the jungle for what seems to be an eternity. Recently she has heard rumors along the way that Queen Syrena was challenged by an outsider and the Queen prevailed to defend her throne. However another outsider managed to get away with plant growing deep inside the jungle. The raven haired woman is eager to meet the woman who managed to escape from Queen Syrena.

{alt}

The dark haired exiled Amazon finally arrived at the isolated cave, hoping to find her sisters-in-arms. As she approached the cave, she heard grunts and groans until she was able to get close enough to see the pair engaged in battle with makeshift staffs, dueling for dominance.

Pantera, a busty dark haired beauty, with a skillful swing swatted the opposing staff down, disarming her sparring partner, Kyra, but the fellow brunette bore her teeth and simply charged to tackle her to the ground.

The pair started rolling around on the ground, trying to get the dominate position on the other. Kyra tried to get on top of the bustier exiled Amazon, trying to brace her knees on either side of Pantera's body. She hissed and growled as she struggled with her fellow Amazon's hands to push them down so she could bring her chest down on her face.

Pantera pushed up with all her might, trying to throw off her opponent, trying to keep her impressive bust from covering her face. She started kicking out, trying to brace her heels on the ground to try to dislodge Kyra off her stomach.

Alice smirked as she watched the scene unfold, pleased that just because they were exiled, that didn't mean they simply let their skills or instincts waste away.

With the pushing then bridging a bit with anchoring her heels into the ground, Pantera was able to push Kyra off to her side, much to the smaller woman's surprise, and quickly tried to roll on top of her.

She was able to throw a leg over her stomach to sit her impressive ass on Kyra's stomach then push down on her arms with the leverage to start moving her bust over her face. Kyra's expression became a mask of determination to try to hold back Pantera, hissing and growling a bit. Her arms trembled with effort, trying to keep back the impressive bust moving closer and closer to her face.

Alice decided to make her presence known and begins to clap. Pantera stops her move and Kyra pushes her off her. The two busty Amazons look up at their leader. They can see that the dark haired beauty is holding a pouch with something in it. Both of them stand up and walk over to their busty leader.

"Our time has come my fearsome warriors. I have found what I have been searching for, for so goddamn long." The dark haired beauty waves her pouch around.

Alice opens the pouch and shows the crystals inside of it. Pantera and Kyra look at the crystals with big eyes, because they recognize what kind of crystals they are. Queen Syrena stripped them of their powers and only these extremely rare crystals possess the ability to restore their powers. They can see that their busty leader already used a crystal to restore her own powers, because she is glowing with power.

Kyra's eyes went wide with seeing the stones and had to control herself in wanting to lunge for the crystals in Alice's hand.

Pantera was visibly more calm and rhetorically asked, "You did it... you found them..." A big grin formed on her face. "So we can finally have our power back and our revenge against Syrena..."

Alice smiled as she handed a crystal to each of them. "Yes and even more than that, I've learned potentially how we will have our revenge on Syrena. Stories are swirling that she was recently challenged, though prevailed against an outsider, another was able to steal one of the native plants of our land and escape her. I am quite interested in finding this woman. If she was able to accomplish that, she may be the key to overthrowing Syrena and allowing me to finally take my rightful place as queen."

Kyra raised the obvious point, "But that would me we would have to go out to the land of Man. How would we be able to track her down?"

Alice nodded to the obvious obstacle in front of them. "We will backtrack her movements, find the surrounding locals that helped her to find her identity then we can search for her."

In the capital city Angelica is roaming the city. Night has fallen and she is out on her own. Her mentor Captain Marvelous is testing her once more. She still remembers her encounter with Black Fox and Sinistra. Captain Marvelous had to bring her to Lumeria to cure her of whatever she inhaled. Lumeria is still busy trying to figure out what effected them, because it's a substance she has never encountered before.

So far the night is proceeding calmly with very few incidents and those few thugs that tried to rob something, were no challenge at all for Angelica. The young superheroine is sitting on the ledge of a roof and is looking over the city. She can see the stars in the distance and when she looks up, she can see even more stars appearing in the night sky.

As Angelica was staring up at the stars, Black Fox and Sinistra quietly approached her from behind, each assessing their surroundings to make sure a trap hadn't been set for them.

Sinistra was the first to speak loud enough to be heard when they were about half a dozen meters from her, "It's a lovely night for such a lovely woman, isn't Fox?"

Fox smiled as she watched the blonde suddenly turn in her seat to face them. "Oh yes it is Sinistra... a very lovely night and a very lovely, lovely young woman..."

Angelica immediately turns around when she hears the two villainesses behind her. She quickly gets into a fighting stance ready to face both Black Fox and Sinistra at the same time. Her two opponents giggle at her when they see the young busty superheroine getting ready to fight them.

"Relax little one, we haven't come here to fight you. Actually we came here to help you my dear." Black Fox says with a seductive voice.

Angelica looks at them with suspicion and doesn't lower her guard. Captain Marvelous has told her never to trust a villain, because they always have a double agenda. Angelica begins to hover in the air getting ready to either charge them or fly away to the next building.

"Please calm down, you can trust us. How about we start with some proper introductions. My name is Sinistra and next to me is the lovely Black Fox." Sinistra says and takes a bow before the superheroine.

"Why would I trust you two? Last time you tried to mind control me or whatever the fuck you did to me!" Angelica screams out.

"We didn't mind control you or anything." Black Fox says with a chuckle.

"Well what the fuck did you do?! I wasn't myself at all!" Angelica is starting to lose her temper and flames of cosmic energy are starting to form around the young heroine.

"We are sorry about what happened, because we were only expecting Captain Marvelous. We put a truth serum into the air, because we required some information from Captain Marvelous. We didn't really know how someone would react to it, because it's a new formula. So everything you said or did in the fashion center were your true feelings and that is why we are here." Sinistra says masking the truth.

Angelica looks confused at the two villainesses and suddenly begins to blush a little. She is still hovering in the air, but her flames of cosmic energy are beginning to fade away. She starts to slowly fly around Black Fox and Sinistra trying to see if they are hiding something from her. They might be saying that they are here to help her or whatever they are saying, but Captain Marvelous told her never to trust a villain.

"Why didn't your serum effect Captain Marvelous?! Why was it only me! Why not you two as well!" Angelica tries to sound dominant by raising her voice.

"Well we took an antidote beforehand to protect ourselves and Captain Marvelous apparently required to be exposed for a longer time for it to take effect." Black Fox answers the young heroine.

Angelica looks at Black Fox and Sinistra still not trusting them, but so far they haven't shown any signs of wanting to fight her. She lands on the roof and walks around the two villainesses keeping a close eye on them.

"Do you have any idea what I told Captain Marvelous! She wasn't supposed to find that out!" Angelica says still feeling anger.

"We are truly sorry my dear and that is why we are here. We heard that you have a little crush on Captain Marvelous and that she refuses to admit that she has any feelings for you." Black Fox tries to ease the young superheroine.

"Captain Marvelous told me, we shouldn't show our true feelings..." Angelica almost whispers and lowers her head in shame.

"Ahhh... Miss Perfect told you to hide your feelings? Would you like to hear a little story about Miss Not So Perfect?" Sinistra says with a chuckle.

Angelica suddenly looks up with sparkling eyes and quickly restrains herself. She is becoming way too comfortable with these two villainesses, but Captain Marvelous barely ever talks about her past. She doesn't even know how old Captain Marvelous is and for all she knows, she can be a thousand years old.

"Yes please!" Angelica again fails to control herself.

"Well you see a long time ago Captain Marvelous came across a tribe of Amazons led by Queen Syrena. Dark forces had penetrated the tribe and corrupted a few members that led an uprising against Queen Syrena and her loyal subjects." Sinistra pauses for a moment, because she can see that the young superheroine is getting excited.

Angelica has taken a seat on an air-conditioning unit and intensively listens to Sinistra. She however keeps a close eye on Black Fox as well making sure the villainess doesn't try anything funny, while she is listening to Sinistra's story.

"Queen Syrena of the Amazons didn't trust Captain Marvelous at first, but Miss Not So Perfect managed to gain Queen Syrena's trust. Captain Marvelous fought the Amazons that tried to overthrow Queen Syrena. She fought side by side with the royal guard and in the end Queen Syrena herself, however our heroines were slowly being pushed back and they had to retreat to the royal palace." Sinistra takes a deep breath and can see that their heroine is enjoying the story.

"Why did you stop?!" Angelica says with an excited voice.

"Someone is eager to find out what happened." Black Fox giggles.

Angelica gives Black Fox an angry sneer and turns her head back to Sinistra who has walked a bit to the right. Sinistra is now leaning against a stone wall and is looking at the young heroine. Sinsitra takes another deep breath and continues her story.

"Queen Syrena, a few members of her royal guard and Captain Marvelous made their last stand in the throne room. A powerful and dominant women stepped towards them and a few of Queen Syrena's guards charged her, but the dark haired vixen threw them aside with ease and continued her way towards Queen Syrena. Captain Marvelous noticed two other powerful looking women trying to sneak up behind Queen Syrena and she took them both on. Queen Syrena approached her rival and an epic clash unfolded in the throne room." Sinistra stops once more.

Angelica bangs her fist on the air-conditioning unit she is sitting on and the metal device almost bends in half. Angelica is having trouble controlling her emotions and she needs to know how the story ends. She also hasn't heard anything about Captain Marvelous being less than perfect according to Sinistra. So far her mentor is doing the right thing in the story that is being told to her.

"Queen Syrena was struck down by her challenger, but before the challenger could finish her off, Captain Marvelous charged the dark haired woman and knocked her away. Captain Marvelous helped Queen Syrena back on her feet. The two other warriors charged Captain Marvelous, but our superheroine was too fast for them and flew away dodging their attacks.

Queen Syrena resumed her fight with the dark haired woman and their clash continued. Their large breasts continued to fight for dominance and it's said that everyone in the city of the Amazons could hear their breasts smashing together. The impact of their breasts clashing would send tremors through the ground and shockwaves of air were send through the city." Sinistra can see that the young heroine's cheeks have turned bright red now that she revealed how the Queen and her challenger actually fought.

Black Fox is enjoying the show that Sinistra is putting on for the young heroine. She can see that the girl is starting to get aroused by the story and soon she will believe whatever they say. Captain Marvelous has done a tremendous job hiding her weakness for so long, but they have finally found it and this young girl will be her downfall.

"Captain Marvelous had her hands full with the two other busty warriors and couldn't assist Queen Syrena in any way at the moment. She flew around the throne room avoiding any attacks that would trap her between the two busty females. Our superheroine knew she could never compete with the Amazons in that way and she had to fight them differently. She fired blasts of energy at them and the Amazons had never seen such power before. Captain Marvelous was forced to reveal her true powers to the Amazons.

The fight seemed to last all night and the royal palace was crumbling around them. Queen Syrena was reaching the ends of her strength, but so was her challenger the dark haired woman. The two women stared into each other's eyes and realized that their next attack would determine who would come out on top. The two charged each other and their battered breasts smashed together one last time. A massive shockwave was send through the royal palace and everything crumbled down around them. Captain Marvelous was barely able to avoid the debris falling down. After the dust settled down it was Queen Syrena who was still standing and the dark haired woman was lying on the ground. She wasn't moving at all and Queen Syrena managed to conquer the dark haired woman. The two other warriors that stood beside the dark haired woman were trapped under the debris and saw that their leader had fallen.

They were taken prisoner together with their leader and the next day they were stripped of their powers and banished to the dark lands surrounding the Amazons. Queen Syrena thanked Captain Marvelous for her help and she was considered a friend of the Amazons. However the story between Queen Syrena and Captain Marvelous doesn't end there my dear." Sinistra smiles at the young heroine.

"THEN WHY DID YOU STOP?!" Angelica screams out and destroys the air-conditioning unit with her fists.

Sinistra and Black Fox are getting a little frightened by the young superheroine. The busty blonde seems to have a lot of raw uncontrolled power and they figure that this young superheroine might be even more powerful than Captain Marvelous. Sinistra quickly gestures the young heroine to calm down, so that she can continue the story.

"Let me see where was I? Ah yes Queen Syrena stripped the three of their powers and banished them. She offered Captain Marvelous a place among her royal guard, but our righteous heroine had to decline the offer. She explained to Queen Syrena that others require her protection and help and that she can't stay with the Amazons for long. Queen Syrena sadly understood that and gave Captain Marvelous the title 'Friend of the Amazons'.

Captain Marvelous didn't leave straight away, no our virtues superheroine remained with the Amazons for a few years in fact. The reason why she stayed so long..." Sinistra looks over at the young busty blonde superheroine and can see another tantrum coming her way.

"Captain Marvelous had developed feeling for the Queen and the Queen developed feelings for our superheroine. A romance started to develop and it's said that every night everyone in the palace could hear them making love to each other. The busty blonde Amazon Queen and our long legged superheroine fucked each other every night. Some even say that Captain Marvelous would wear a collar and she would call Syrena her mistress, her Goddess..." Sinistra wickedly smiles at the young heroine and can see the lust appearing in her eyes.

"Probably the dirtiest secret... this is a good one... Syrena fucked Captain Marvelous' ass every night and our virtues superheroine loved it. She is the dirties, naughtiest anal slut around and she couldn't stop worshipping Syrena's ass. Syrena used her biggest strap-on cock to fuck Captain Marvelous' ass and make it gape beyond your imagination. Syrena would have Captain Marvelous present her gaping asshole to her and she couldn't stop begging Syrena to continue to fuck her butthole.

Oh yes... my little superheroine, Captain Marvelous used to be the biggest slut around and she was so goddamn submissive. She was Queen Syrena's bitch and crawled around the palace naked behind her mistress, her Goddess Syrena. However duty called and she had to leave Syrena behind in the Amazon city." Sinistra wraps up her story.

Angelica lets out a loud gasp when she hears that Captain Marvelous is supposed to be a massive anal slut and her face becomes bright red. Her feelings are taking over from her mind and if this story is true, she might be able to get what she wants from her mentor after all. She just wants her mentor to love her the same way she loves her, but so far Captain Marvelous has turned her down every single time, she even slightly hinted her feelings towards her mentor.

Sinistra and Fox share smiles and glances to one another, seeing that it looks like they are wrapping Angelica around their fingers. They just needed to give her a little push in the right direction and be their perfect, unsuspecting weapon against Marvelous.

Sinistra picked up, "So you see my dear, we want to make it up to you for what we did to you. We just hope you'll let us make it up to you."

A part of Angelica is screaming yes and another part is still a little cautious. However her feelings are winning from her mind at the moment and she forgets everything that Captain Marvelous has told her. Angelica walks over to Sinistra and extends her hand.

"I believe I never told you my name, Angelica is the name and I am pleased to meet you." Angelica says still having her hand extended.

Sinistra smiles at the young heroine and gracefully accepts her hand. The two shake hands for a few seconds, before they both pull their hand back. Black Fox approaches Angelica and gracefully offers her hand to the young blonde. Angelica accepts it and shakes Black Fox's hand.

"It's nice to properly meet you Angelica." Black Fox says with a seductive voice.

Black Fox held the handshake a few more moments, letting her touch linger with the young blonde, then released her hand. She kept a seductive look on her as Sinistra continues, "So... we would like to get the important information we need from Captain Marvelous, but I think we can help each other out. The serum should not only let us know what we need to know, but reveal Marvelous' true feelings... feelings she must clearly have for you. How could someone not with how beautiful and sweet you are?"

Angelica should be alerted by what Sinistra is saying, but at the moment she is only hearing what she wants to hear. Her mind is slowly processing the words and after a minute or so, her mind finally catches up. Angelica takes a step back and shakes her head.

"No... no I can't... I couldn't... I can't betray my mentor..." Angelica stammers out.

"We understand that this is a difficult decision to make and you don't have to accept our offer just now. All you need to know is that our offer will remain on the table." Black Fox takes over and continues to sound seductive.

Black Fox grabs Sinistra by the arm and pulls her partner in crime away from the young superheroine. The two jump off the building and Angelica rushes towards the ledge. The superheroine looks down to see where the two supervillainesses went to, but they have already disappeared. Angelica is left alone on the rooftop with a seed planted in her mind.

Alice, Kyra and Pantera have left the jungle behind and found their way to the mysterious woman's hideout. It wasn't easy to find and they had to retrace the same path that this mysterious woman took to find the plant she required. It also meant they had to go near the Amazon city in which Queen Syrena rules. Alice thought about going after the Queen, but her two friends suggested that it's better to wait. They now have the element of surprise, because Queen Syrena doesn't know that their powers have been restored.

After several weeks of searching for tracks and interrogating people that might have seen the mysterious woman, they are now looking at the hideout and it's well-hidden for sure. Pantera scouts the surrounding area for boobytraps and her eyes are unable to spot the boobytraps that would be obvious for anyone that knows Ivy's powers. The three decide to make their way to the hideout not knowing that things all around them are creeping up on them.

Ivy knew of the intruders approaching her hideout from her plants signaling her. She didn't know who they were, potentially new heroines wishing to take her down? Either way, she would have a surprise waiting for them. Her plants were powerful and her serum worked even against the most powerful, her trophy Domina having becoming an obedient slave or so she thought...

{alt}

Alice, Kyra and Pantera are almost at the hideout's door when they hear a cracking sounds all around them. Alice wants to warn her friends, but she is too late. Vines shoot upwards towards them and wrap around their arms and legs. The vines carry them up into the air and their limbs are stretched out. Alice tries to free herself from the vines, but they are wrapped tightly around her body. Her friends aren't doing much better and the vines are coiling around their massive breasts.

Ivy smiles as she steps out to greet them, the plants doing a fine job of keeping them in the air and securing their limbs so they have no leverage to escape. She glances over then and asks, "So, what do I have the pleasure of having such visitors?"

Alice struggled, pulling on her right arm then her left, but it doing no good as the plant would simply slack off in place and turn her in another direction. It only left her flaying in the air along with her Amazonian sisters.

She eventually spat out, "I am Alice, rightful queen of the Amazons! I demand you release me at once."

Ivy cocked an eyebrow, holding back a laugh. "So, the rightful queen of the Amazons? I remember her being blonde. I'm not releasing you until I know why are you here, so you should tell me or..."

The plant holding Kyra moved up her left leg and the tip slipped under her battle skirt, reaching her covered entrance and began to gently swipe back and forth over it. She let out a surprised sigh and her eyes went wide.

Alice hissed as she continued to struggle, but her strength seemed useless against the vines, "We are not playthings for your amusement!"

"Then tell me why you are disturbing me," Ivy offered with a sweet smile.

"I wanted to find the woman that had out witted Syrena and ask her why she took something from our land, perhaps... perhaps form an alliance with her."

Ivy quietly listened, weighing the words and the possibilities. She finally answered, "Well, I am that woman and what sort of alliance would you want from me?"

"An alliance that would see me on the throne of the Amazons where I belong," Alice confidently spoke, assured in her own righteousness.

"What would you have me contribute to this alliance? And what is in it for me?" Ivy teased as she walked around her captives, glancing over their bodies, imagining all the nasty things she could do to them.

"Tell us what you took... how you manage to outwit Syrena and in return... you can have all that you need from our land and a friend to the Amazons, something clearly worth the protection it offers."

Ivy walks around the three captive women and moves her fingers around in the air. The vines start to move more vigorously around the woman they are holding up. A vine slides between Alice's legs and begins to move over the fabric covering Alice's sex. Kyra and Pantera are experiencing similar stimulations from the vines and the three women start to moan.

"How can I be certain that you three aren't send here by Queen Syrena of the Amazons. Maybe she has send you three to take back what I stole?" Ivy says being suspicious.

The vines continue to pleasure the three women and Ivy is secretly sending her spores into the air to effect the three Amazonians. She doesn't trust them one bit, since they managed to find her hideout. She has never heard of them before or seen them. Two vines have started rubbing Alice's nipple and the aphrodisiac spores are starting to effect Alice, Kyra and Pantera. All three of them feel their bodies heating up and their moans are becoming louder.

The three try to twist and turn, uselessly trying to free themselves from the vines as they start stimulating their bodies. Each feels their heat and arousal, growing much faster than it should even with the stimulation of the vines.

One of the vines slides past Kyra's covering of her womanhood and wiggles and twists to push inside. She lets out a grasp as it works itself slowing inside her, twisting a bit. She shivers and squirms more, juices already starting to leak around the vine as the spores work up their systems.

Alice sighs out, seeing what is happening to her companion, "Unhand us! I do not... aaahhh... serve her... you are making a grave... mistake..."

"The amount of times I have heard that and just look at how well I am doing with all my mistakes." Ivy chuckles and continues to control her vines.

Ivy keeps walking between the Amazons and licks her lips looking at the busty ladies. She can barely believe how lucky she is. The day started off quite uneventful and suddenly she has three new slaves at her doorstep. Ivy has no intentions of releasing the three busty women, because they haven't given her anything at all yet. Her vines are getting them all aroused and one vine has begun fucking Kyra's pussy. Pantera feels a vine rubbing against her backdoor and it begins to wiggle itself inside of her ass.

"Uuuagghhh! Nnnuuugghhh!" Pantera tosses her head back, moaning out as the tip of the vine has managed to wiggle into her tight ass. It starts to twist to work itself in a corkscrew manner.

The other vines continue to squeeze and wrap around then slacken then wrap around the threes' heavy fleshy orbs. The pheromones start to overload even their Amazonian systems, causing their muscles to tighten and relax and letting their juices start to flow.

"Fuck... please... please just stop... we mean no harm..." Alice starts to beg.

Ivy lets out a chuckle and continues to torment the Amazons with her vines. "You couldn't harm me even if you wanted to."

"Please... just let... just let me speak... I... I hate Queen Syrena... the bitch stole our powers, but we got them back after countless of years and finding the rare crystal... ahhhmmmm..." Alice moans out.

Ivy's eyes begin to sparkle and she makes her vines stop stimulating the Amazons. She has never heard of crystals that can restore someone's powers and the Amazons finally have something that might be worth her time. She doesn't need any plants from the Amazons, because she is cultivating the plant that she needs herself now in her garden.

Ivy walked over to Alice to stand in front of her, looking up at the Amazon's fine and worked up body. She teasingly asked, "Tell my about these crystals... crystals that can restore powers..."

She patiently waited for an answer and if she didn't like the answer, she would order her plants to pick up where they left off.

Alice looks down at Ivy and takes a few deep breaths to calm her body down. "The crystals... the crystals are rare, but I found a cave with plenty of them. I... ahhh... I used one myself and took two with me for Kyra and Pantera."

Kyra and Pantera are slowly recovering from the sexual stimulation they received from the vines. They struggle in the vines, but they are unable to free themselves. Ivy barely pays attention to them, because she knows her vines will keep them in place.

"Tell me more." Ivy says with a calm voice.

"You need to crush the crystals and turn them into powder. I know how to process them... ahmmm... there is a book... in the palace. The book holds the knowledge of how to process the crystals and use them to restore lost powers." Alice pants out.

Ivy turns around and thinks about what the busty Amazon is telling her. She is clearly intrigued by what she is hearing. She might need this Amazon after all, because she will never be able to get the book on her own. The busty Amazon also knows the location of a cave containing the crystals and it seems like she has been searching for the cave for many years.

After thinking on the new information and the limitation she faces in obtaining the crystals and the book, she replied, "Very well, I offer a counter proposal: I would like some of these crystals and the knowledge of how to process them and in return, I offer my services to you. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes... ahhhmmm... yes..." Alice moans out.

Ivy stops spreading her aphrodisiac spores and lowers the three Amazons. Her vines retract back on the ground and the three women wobble on their feet. Ivy walks to the door of her hideout and beckons the three women to follow her inside.

The three Amazons spare each other questioning glances, but relent and head inside the hideout, still feeling quite aroused.

Ivy follows them, confident she can still overpower them with the plants inside and another dose of her aphrodisiac spores. She walks around them and waves to the expansive opening to her hideout that serves as a living room.

"Welcome to my home ladies, make yourselves at home. We have a lot to discuss."