News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Madison Pettis vs Joey King

• 0 Replies

hasteisofthedevil

Madison Pettis vs Joey King
« on: November 22, 2019, 01:00:41 AM »
This is Part 1 of 2. A short story leading up to the next one.

The next story will be Madison Pettis and Joey King vs Kirsten Dunst

The story takes place in June 2018.

Joey King was new to the celebrity fighting scene so Madison Pettis invited her to a sparring match in preparation for their 2v1 match again the veteran Kirsten Dunst.

The girls arrived at the gym at the same time; Madison showed up in a black sports bra and yoga pants while Joey was sporting a sage green sports bra and black yoga shorts.

Madison: Rules. There are no rounds and no breaks. The winner is decided when the other person quits. You may fight however you want but keep in mind that biting, hair pulling, eye poking and other such thing will get you disqualified. This is a sparring match but that doesn’t mean I’ll take it easy on you. Give me your best, got it?

Joey: No problem, I can’t wait to make you quit.

The girls put their gloves on, entered the ring and started with the match.

Joey started with a left hook, but it was to slow so Madison dodged it with ease. Joey threw a few more punches all of which were easily dodged by Madison so she decided to test her luck with a storm of punches. It went on for about a minute. Joey punches were either missing Madison or too weak to cause any damage. She was soon out of breath and that’s when Madison switched on the offence. Madison fired a few jabs to Joey nose before she could get her hands up and when she finally raised her hands, Madison delivered a hook to her belly bending the new girl forwards, following it up with an uppercut sending Joey to the canvas.

Joey took her time getting up and was immediately driven to ropes via a hook jab combo. Another uppercut was enough to completely stun her and with both hands behind ropes, Joey body was completely open as Madison started a brutal lashing to her midsection. After two minutes of non-stop jabbing and colouring her belly red and blue, Joey started sliding from the ropes and went down for a second time.

After a full minute, Joey finally rose to her feet and decided to take another shot at Madison. Madison complied and the girls exchanged blows. The clash didn’t end well for Joey as she landed less punches and less precise punches which resulted in a bloody nose and lip. Eventually Joey got driven to ropes again and was too exhausted to continue exchanging blows so she dropped her arms down and sat butt in ropes unable to move. Madison proceeded forward with another beating, this time lashing Joey’s head, breasts, arms and any other place she was able to reach. After absorbing the beating without any resistance for well over a few minutes Joey mustered “I quit.”

Madison: To bad, I was just begging to have fun.

Madison finished her off with one more uppercut, knocking Joey out.

After some time she woke up in her bed.

Madison: You’re going to need to work a lot harder than that if you want to take on Kirsten. Lucky for you, I’m here to get you in shape.