News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mouni Roy vs aditi rao hydari

• 0 Replies

Offline Sakib

« on: December 05, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »
Mouni Roy want to a party of a big producer  mouni Roy want to the producer I'm perfect for the role producer told her there is another actres I am considering it aditi rao . Mouni Roy so aditi rao in party want to her and said hi both see each other hot body aditi rao said to Mouni Roy you have nice body  but no talent Mouni Roy said I will see who gets film and left. Aditi rao want to producer house aditi want to producer bedroom took her clothes of set out side room the door open Mouni Roy came out of the room nude aditi was shock aditi said wat are you doing hear Mouni Roy said I was showing my talent aditi want to the room and so the producer totally fuck dry producer said mouni Roy get the film I will kill you bitch said aditi the mouni Roy said bring it bitch
, the two girls inched slowly towards each other. Their gigantic breasts were directly opposite each other now and the nipples were barely touching. Then mouni Roy stepped slightly in and caused her nipples to bump and cross over aditi rao’s nipples. Aditi took up the challenge and began rotating her own nipples until both sets of nipples were poking and crossing together. Then, when the two sets of nipples were hooked together, aditi moved in a bit and let the two sets of marshmallow-soft breasts press slightly together. The contact was enough, however to sink the entwined nipples out of sight. The four huge fleshy mounds were now in intimate contact as the two girls continued to argue.
“I’m going to enjoy crushing your breasts with mine,” said mouni, “as I rip your hair out at the same time.”
“Ha!” snorted aditi, “I’ll stand up to you in a bust-crushing hair pull anytime.”
Really!” replied mouni, “I bet I even have more hair than you do down below.” And with that mouni pushed her -haired pubic mound up against aditi’s.“I can match you any day, baby!” retorted aditi and she humped her black-haired pussy up against mouni’s. With their gigantic breasts ballooning together, the two arguing women began grinding and humping their pussies together in out-and-out sexual rivalry.“Let’s go, then,” shrieked mouni and she tightly wound her arms about aditi’s back. Aditi then got mouni in the same grip and the two women compressed their breasts tightly together as they stumbled about in a double-bear-hug. Squeezing and straining, they bumped and went in circles
Infuriated now, they reached up with their hands, although still keeping their fat breasts tightly together, they entwined their fingers in one another’s flowing hair and began to pull wildly. Now the battle became an enraged hair pulling struggle as the two wild girls pulled and yanked at each other’s hair. Their nylon-clad legs hooked and interlocked as they hair pulled together. Their huge milky breasts rolled and mashed together as they jerked at each other’s hair. Locked tightly together, with even their cxnt-hairs intermingling, the two women fought in this hair pulling breast-squashing battle for about twenty minutes.
Out of sheer exhaustion finally, the two women broke and collapse and aditi rao left mouni also left mouni Roy get film then  6 month later.
Mouni got home from a night out and sat down to read an article with an interview featuring aditi rao. She wasn't sitting too long as she jumped up in anger at what she read. A reporter had asked aditi rao why she thought her movie had done so well this summer, while mouni Roy's movie did so poor. Aditi rao responded by saying, "That's because she is a no talent, ugly dog. If she had half the beauty or talent as me then "Hope" would have floated instead of sank." Mouni became enraged and called her agent. "I want that bitch, aditi rao's address."
Mouni got aditi's house number and she was on her way. Mouni pulled up to her house, got out of her car, and banged on aditi's front door. Aditi opened the door wearing a long black robe open showing off her silver two piece under wear. She knew mouni must have read her interview from the pissed look on her face. "Where the hell do you get off saying this shit about me you fucking bubble headed bitch!" Mouni scowled at aditi. "Everything I said in that interview was true you fucking loser ass cxnt." That was the last straw for mouni. She cocked back her fist and fired a punch fight into the aditi rao-left eye. Aditi fell back on her luscious ass cheeks. "Ow, I can't believe you punched me you bitch." Aditi screamed as she put her hand over her eye. "You're lucky if that's all I'm going to do slut." Mouni yelled back as she slammed the front door. Aditi quickly got to her knees and punched mouni right in the crotch. The beautiful mouni gave out a little yelp and dropped to her knees. Aditi jumped toward her and ripped open mouni's tight, black, button down shirt, reveling a white lace bra underneath. She then punched mouni right in the mouth, laying her out on her back. Aditi removed her robe and jumped on top of the  cutie.
Aditi straddled her adversary and started raining punches into mouni's already bloody mouth. Mouni was taking a beating and had to do some thing, quick. She reached up and grad aditi's beautiful chest. Aditi screamed as mouni's nails dug into her tit flesh. She abandoned her punching attack and tried to pry mouni's nails from her chest. She managed to back away, but she paid the price for it. When she backed away to save her tits from this torture, mouni held strong. Aditi tits were left with big red streaks and her silver top was torn for her chest."My fucking tits, I'm going to kick your ass you cxnt rag." Aditi screamed in anger as she caressed her chest trying to sooth them. "Come and get some your fucking hoar." Mouni screamed back as both girls rose to their feet. Mouni removed her ripped shirt showing off the sexy white bra under neath. Mouni hands were behind her taking of her shirt when aditi charged her, knocking her back into a T.V. room where she got rammed into a hard back off a sofa. Mouni gave out a grunt and put her hands on her back. That left herself wide open for aditi as she punched the  girl right in her stomach. Mouni doubled over in pain. Aditi grabbed her by her hair and gave her a right cross to the face that knock mouni Roy to the floor. Mouni was on all fours as aditi put her fists together and came down hard on her back. " You come to my house, insult me and then try to ruin my tits! I'm going to make you pay bitch." Aditi said as she put one knee on mouni's back and grabbed the back strap of mouni Roy bra. She pulled backwards for all she's was worth. She was rewarded with a scream, as mouni's tits were being crushed between her tightened bra and her own chest. "That looks like that hurts, huh?" Aditi mocks as she pulls the bra back even further.
Mouni could only scream in response as she starts to cry a little. Aditi unclip the bra and let it fall to the floor. Mouni is relieved, but not for long. Aditi reaches around her back and grabs each brest with her hands. She manages to find mouni's left nipple and starts pulling toward herself. Aditi grips hard with her right and hand starts turning mouni's tit clock wise, then counter over and over again. Mouni is heavily sobbing and does some quick thinking. She throws her elbow back catching aditi's right tit. Aditi rao holds on but by the third hit she has no choice but to let go.
Aditi starts to back away. But she doesn't get far as she is tackled by mouni. Mouni is now sitting on aditi rao stomach as she grabs her by the hair and start ramming the back of her head into the ground. She lets go of aditi's hair and goes for a chest attack. She grabs both of aditi's nipples and starts pulling up. Aditi gives out a bone chilling scream as her orbs are being pulled this way and that. She tries to dig her nail into mouni's leg but they have no effect on the enraged mouni. "Take it back bitch and say I'm way more talented and more gorgeous than you." Mouni yells down at her victim. "Never!", Mouni managed to squeal out.
"Ok, have it your way." Mouni says as she leans back pulling aditi up by her nipples. She manages to throw aditi rao to side by her chest. Aditi just lays there on the ground sobbing and holding her throbbing chest. Mouni walked over to her very slowly. Her black mini skirt swaying back and forth. Aditi saw her coming and gets to her knees. She tries punch mouni in the crotch again, but mouni Roy see's it coming and moves out of the way. "No, your not going to get me with that one again." Mouni says smiling. She kicks aditi rao in the face knocking her down on her side and brings blood to her nose. Mouni puts her legs around the wounded aditi and locks them around her chest. Aditi gives out a howling scream. She has never taken a beating like this before. She tries to grab mouni Roy's left tit, but mouni catches her wrist.
"Now, now. Just because my chest is beautiful and your tiny, crushed tits suck, is no reason for you trying to hurt mine." Mouni says jokingly. Mouni turns on the pressure of crushing aditi's tits. "Stop I give, I take it back, just stop, oh god, stop." Aditi cries out. "You had your chance bitch now your going to pay. And since you like my tits so well how about you get a closer look at them." Mouni starts to lean her chest over aditi's face to smother her, but aditi manages to reach up and bite down on mouni's right nipple. Mouni's is caught totally off guard thinking she had one this fight for sure. She tries to move back, but aditi stays strong with her teeth's grip. Mouni's once powerful leg lock comes loose and aditi manages to get out of it. Mouni Roy is pulling back on aditi's hair put that's only making matters worse. Blood is now dripping down aditi cheek for where she pierced the skin. She starts driving punches into aditi rao temple. After several punches aditi open her mouth and mouni flees backwards.
Both girls are sweaty, beaten, wrecks. They both lie there, licking their wounds until aditi makes her way over to mouni who is still sitting there holding her bloody chest. She looks up to see aditi foot crash into her face. Mouni is down on her back as aditi starts to stomp her face, stomach and chest. She steps on mouni's already demolished tit and starts grinding her foot into it. That's it for mouni. She is crying out her surrender, but aditi pays no attention as she puts mouni into a neck scissor. Mouni's face turns bright red as the oxygen it cut of to her head. Aditi reaches down and starts mauling mouni's once beautiful chest. Mouni tries punching and scratching at aditi legs but she is just too weak to inflict any real damage. She has no choice put to lie there and take the beating. Mouni feels herself losing it, but right before she blacks out, aditi releases her hold.
She stands up and takes off her silver under wear bottoms. "I'll leave you with something to remember me by." Aditi says as she straddles the poor mouni smothering her face with her sweaty pussy. Mouni arms' start wailing around wildly and she tries to buck aditi off her, but its no use. Aditi starts grinding her bush into mouni's face and soon she is in Lala Land. Aditi puts on her robe and then grabs mouni by her hair. She drags the unconscious beauty outside and onto the hood of her car. Aditi starts to walk away, but turns around yells at mouni. "Don't ever come to my house and tell me what to do, bitch." Aditi walks back into her house and lies down. She is in bad shape, but she doesn't care. She only smile and thinks of how she kick mouni's ass.
Aditi rao win