News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story for thevoid-from poll My Fiance, SAM VS My Ex-Girlfriend, HEATHER

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Sam and Heather

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

We've all done it. We imagine our wives, fiances, girlfriends, etc. getting into a hot, knock down fight with a coworker, close friend, neighbor, etc. This is no different. They're good friends one day; the next they can't stand each other and nearly come to blows. It's toxic, but it's sexy as hell for us guys.

One of the biggest regrets I have in life is that I was never able to watch my fiance and my ex-girlfriend fight over me the way they truly wanted to. It was a bitter, awkward, catty several months between these women. I was with HEATHER very briefly for a few months. We fooled around, had fun together, but were never serious, or really even official. Some time goes by, enter SAM. Her and I had had a number of flings in the past and went our separate ways before she decided to come calling again. It was a simple decision, as SAM and I had a pretty real thing for quite a while. It was just a complicated situation. Nevertheless, she waved me to her will, and I easily followed suit.

The following months were difficult. HEATHER didn't want to make it easy and she made her feelings known. Name calling, back talking, threatening, etc went back and forth. HEATHER was ready to go. She wanted me...bad. SAM was ready to fight for me. But time went by, the threats mellowed, and we went about our lives, and we're soon to be married. But I've constantly, ever since, secretly imagined and wondered what it would have been like had they gotten their hands on each other the way they so badly wanted to early on. They're both thicker women. I love something to hold on to. HEATHER was shorter, but feisty as hell, crazy in bed and didn't take shit from anyone. SAM is a bit taller, has a couple pounds on her, tenacious and will get in the face and stand up to anyone for anything she believes in.

This is Heather, and I've been trying everything to get over my deep feeling for V.  At first I had big arguments with Sam. I wasn't about to let her walk away with the love of my life. We were calling each other names and threatening each other. I came quite close to punching that flabby cow bitch out on several occasions. I had several arguments with V too, and what I really can't understand is that I am more beautiful than Sam, I have bigger tits than Sam, I have a better body then Sam, and even V admitted that I am much hotter and better in bed than Sam.

A couple of my good friends convinced me to stay away from V, and they told me that he will realize what he is missing, and he will come running back to me. I did follow their advice, and I suffered staying away from V. I moped around and I was getting angry. I would fantasize beating the shit out of Sam, all the time. I fantasized about humiliating the whore in front of V, and actually the thought of sitting on this bitch's face has started to get me excited. Actually my anger built up more and more as time went by, and my fantasies of making the bitch lick me into orgasm became more and more appealing. Then after 3 months, I heard that V is getting engaged to Sam. I was instantly crazed, and I decided that I am going to fight this bitch, make a fuckin fool out of her, and then take V back.

I heard from a couple of friends that V and Sam are going to be a the bar that everyone hangs out at on Friday night, and I decide I am going to the bar to fight Sam for V. I spend the next few days and now I'm even more worked up. I really wanna pound this bitch, and it is getting my cxnt wet thinking about humiliating her.

Part-2

Things really come to a fuckin head when I see V, and Sam is hanging all over him, and acting as if they are lovers in love. This really pisses me off, and I storm right over their, and I'm angry and quite animated. I walk right up to Sam screaming, 'I should have done this a long time ago bitch. Let's step outside, I've been waiting a long time to  bash your face in. When I'm finished bashing your face in, I'm going to sit down right on that big mouth of yours and make you lick my cxnt. I'm going to take V back, and you're going to be too embarrassed to ever show your face around V, or any of these people again.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded bar has stopped  what they were doing and is looking at the two of us screaming at eachother. V starts stepping in between us to keep us apart, but much to my surprise, Sam pulls V out of the way, and then she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “I can see that you're not going to get over this until I beat you up.” Sam points to the rear door, screaming, “Alright Heather, lets step outside and settle this once and for all.”

I'm so infuriated that I go storming out the back door of the bar first, and there is a crowd right behind me. There is a patio between the bar and the parking lot, and I turn around and I put my hands on my hips, waiting anxiously to knock the shit out of this bitch. She walks out and V is right there with her, then he steps to the side, and Sam comes walking right towards me screaming, “You're going to be really sorry you started fuckin trouble with me Heather.” She walks right up until she's about 8 feet away from me, and then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks it, “bam,” hard, right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard slap. She catches me totally off guard. I didn't think this slut would hit me first, and I put my hand to my cheek, but just as I do, she lunges at me, grabbing my dress with both of her hands. Sam's face is red and she jerks me forward, and she holds me up right in front of herself screaming right in my shocked face, “You think you're so fuckin tough you stupid little bitch. You're the one who's going to be beat up, and you're the one that is going to be too embarrassed to ever come,” but before the bitch can finish the sentence, I lose my temper, and I start punching her in her face. I take my right fist and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose until Sam lets go of my dress and she steps back a few steps. Blood is rolling from Sam's nose, and now it's Sam who's shocked.

Sam puts her hand to her nose, and seeing her blood, her face starts to turn red again, and she screams, “Look at what you did to me you skinny little bitch, I'm bleeding.” Sam starts to pull her right arm back to come after me again, but I'm quite proud of what I did to this big slut's face, and I'm quite confident now, and before Sam can do anything, I lunge forward and I punch her face with my left fist. My fist smacks “bam,” right into her right eye, and instantly I can see Sam's eye turn pink and get all puffy as her head swings back and forth. I step back and I can feel myself smile as I say to myself, “This bitch doesn't know how to fist fight. I'm going to knock her face bloody.” I'm getting cocky now and I raise my fists up screaming, “Come on bitch, put your fists up and fight me. I thought your so tough.” I start dancing around Sam. She's standing there flat footed, while I'm up on my toes like a boxer. I come at her again. I send my right fist at her face, but as Sam raises her left hand up to block my punch, I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into her nose again. This time blood really start rolling from her nose, and Sam's head snaps back, and  she stumbles backwards on her high heels. I can see that Sam is seeing stars for a moment as she stands there on her wobbly legs, and she puts her hand to her nose again.

I'm elated. I'm really starting to kick this bitch's ass, and I'm not going to give her a fuckin chance. I lunge right at her, and I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around her waist. Then I grab her hair with both of my hands and like an enraged lunatic I start wrenching her head back and forth. I'm shaking her fuckin head as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of me, and the two of us fall right over onto the cement, and I'm on top of Sam.” I start to sit up on Sam's stomach, but Sam grabs my hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking hard. I scream in pain, “AAHH LET GO,” as Sam pulls me right off of her. Sam rolls on top of me and she grabs my wrists and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold them down to the ground, but I'm struggling hard too, and I'm trying to get her off of me, until my arms get tired, and Sam manages to over power me. She holds my wrists down on the concrete, and then she raises up over me, pinning my arms with her knees. She renders me totally helpless, and now Sam is in charge.

Sam balls her fists up hard and tight and she starts to punch me in my face. First with her right fist, “bam,” she punches me in the left eye, then with her left fist, “bam,” she punches me in the right eye. Instantly my eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Sam screams, “Now I'm going to punch your eyes black and blue Heather you stupid bitch.” I start bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me bitch, get off of me you fuckin cow,” but Sam is bigger and stronger than I am, and she's on top, and I can't get her off of me. Sam starts hitting me, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, over and over again until both of my eyes are swollen and black and blue. I'm still bucking and kicking and trying to get this bitch off of me, but Sam has me pinned and she starts laughing as she taunts me,” Where do you think you're going slut, I've got you pinned, and now I'm really going to bash your face in.” I'm really infuriated and I”m bucking and I'm kicking and I'm screaming, “Get off, get off of me you fucking bitch.” Sam sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into my nose, making my nose bleed. I'm not going to let this whore beat me up, and I take my feet, and walk them right up her back, and then I wrap them around her neck, and I pull her right off of me. I sit up and she's on her back, and I leap right on top of her. My ass sinks right into her stomach. “OOOFFF,” I knock some of the air out of Sam, and as Sam is gasping for air, I grab her wrists, and I hold them down to the ground, and then I raise up over her, pinning her arms with my knees. Now I'm in charge, and now I really wanna bash Sam's face in. I grab Sam's hair and I yank her head up off of the cement screaming, “Now who's eyes are going to get punched black and blue Sam.” I start “right fist, bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam, right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pummeling Sam's face, just like Sam had pummeled my face only minutes earlier. I punch her in her face over and over again until both of her eyes are swollen and black and blue.”

Sam starts bucking and kicking and Sam is quite strong. She bucks once, twice, three times, each time getting harder, and I fly up in the air, but as I'm coming back down, I lose my temper again, and I reach over and I grab Sam's hair with both of my hands, and I yank her head up off of the concrete, and then I shove it back down, “bang,” right into the hard cement. Then I wrench Sam's head up off of the cement, and I start screaming right in her shocked face. “I'm going to knock you silly you big mouth, until you don't even know where you are any more, and then I'm going to humiliate you so,” but this bitch is bucking and kicking and she's throwing me up in the air. I go to smack her head into the concrete again, but this crazy bitch half sits up, and as I fall back onto her stomach, she sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” full force right into my nose. She hits me so hard that blood is really rolling from my nose, and for a moment I'm seeing fuckin stars as I fall right over onto my back on the ground next to her.

Slowly the two of us get to our feet, both of our chests are heaving up and down, both of us have bloody, and black and blue faces, as we stand there, trying to regain our breath, both of us are tired and hurt. Then all of a sudden I raise my fists up screaming, “come on you instigating bitch, you trouble making cxnt. Put your fists up and fight. I don't know what my face looks like, but I look at Sam's swollen black and blue eyes, and blood really rolling out of her nose, I feel really good, it makes me excited thinking about what I've done to her face. Quickly my confidence came right back to me, and I started getting cocky again. I grab Sam's dress, and she grabs mine, and we push, and poll, and tank hard at each others dresses until we rip them off. We tear each others dresses right off, and the crowd is screaming.”

My ego is blowing up from the excitement and I know I'm a better fist fighter than Sam. I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Sam's nose again, swinging her head back but I can see Sam's face is bright red as her head comes back forward, and before I know what hit me, Sam sends her right fist plowing, full force, “bang,” right into my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, and everything goes black for a moment as I go stumbling backwards on my high heel, and I almost fall over. I'm just standing there in my bra and my lace panties, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars. Sam doesn't give me the chance to think. She lunges right at me, wrapping her hands through my hair, shoving me back on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall, and “bang,” my head does too. Sam is really infuriated. I can see her face is beet red as she shoves my head back, “bang,' right into the wall, then she yanks my head forward, screaming right in my shocked face, “I'm really going to enjoy this you stupid little bitch.” She shoves my head back again, “bang,” right into the cement wall again. I'm already seeing fuckin stars, but Sam really doesn't care. She gets this totally insane look on her face and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing my head against the concrete. She's cracking my fuckin skull again and again against the cement wall, and now I'm really seeing fuckin stars.

Sam lets go of my hair, and my legs are all wobbly, and I slowly start to slide down the wall. Sam grabs my hair and she pulls me straight up on my feet, and then she grabs my shoulder and she spins me right around so that I'm looking right at the wall. Sam unhooks my bra, and it just goes sliding down and falls onto the cement. Then Sam spins me around to face the crowd, and the crowd is going crazy. I realize that Sam has taken control of me as she grabs my shoulder and she spins me back around to face her, and as she does, she plows her left fist, “boom,” right into the bowl of my stomach. She knocks the air out of me, and I grab my aching belly, and I double over in pain gasping for air.

Now it's Sam that's really cocky. She grabs me by my hair and she wrenches me standing straight up on my feet. I scream from the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head. Then she lets go of my hair, and she starts laughing as she raises her fists up like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to punch those flabby tits of yours black and blue Heather.” She starts punching my tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Feebly I'm holding my hands out in front of myself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Sam doesn't stop until she punches my tits swollen and black and blue.

Sam is clearly winning at this point, and tears are welling up in my eyes as I beg the stupid bitch to stop.”  Sam grabs my hair and she holds me up against the wall, screaming right in my dazed face. You want me to stop beating you up you stupid little bitch, then tell everyone just how tough you thought you were, and how beat up and submissive you are to me after I beat you up.” Tears start to roll down my cheeks, and I cry out, “PLEASE STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU.” Sam is crazy and she balls up her right fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my mouth. She splits my lips open and blood is rolling from my lips, and she's screaming, “Say it.” I'm shaking in fear, and I'm starting to get scared. Tears start rolling down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I start crying out pathetically, “That's enough, I had enough, please let me go,” as I start to try to walk away from Sam, but Sam grabs me by my hair and she shoves me back until , “bang,” she smacks my head into the wall again. I'm seeing fuckin stars again. Like an insane lunatic she yanks my head forward, and she screams right in my face again. You better say it you stupid little bitch, or I'll really knock the shit out of you,” but I'm knocked so silly I don't even know where I am any more, and I can't remember what this sick bitch wants me to say. I start giggling as I get this silly little smile across my face.

Sam is infuriated again, and she takes her right fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my nose again. Blood is gushing from my nose. Sam screams, “You better tell V how tough you thought you were, and how beat up and submissive you are after I knocked the shit out of you.” Sam drags me over and she holds me up right in front of V. My tits are all swollen and black and blue, and my eyes are all swollen and black and blue, blood is gushing out of my nose, I now I'm so scared I know that I don't have any other choice. I become submissive to Sam. I can't believe that this bitch beat me up and tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I cry out, “I THOUGHT I WAS TOUGH V. I THOUGHT THAT I COULD BEAT SAM UP, BUT I WAS WRONG. SAM BEAT ME UP, she knocked the shit out of me V, AND NOW I'M SUBMISSIVE TO SAM.”

Sam screams, “now lay down on your back whore.” I'm scared, I'm so scared that I'm shaking in fear and submissively I lay down on my back on the concrete, and I'm on the ground, and I'm crying like a little baby. Sam stands right over me and slowly, nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her panties screaming, “Look up. Look up at me you stupid, pathetic little bitch.” Tears start overflowing out of my eyes as I realize what is about to happen to me. Sam lowers herself down so that her cxnt is only inches over my face and she starts laughing as she screams, “Do you see this cxnt. Do you see it. This is the cxnt that V loves to lick, this is the cxnt that V loves to suck. This is the cxnt that V loves to worship. Now tell everyone who's cxnt this is Heather.” I'm crying, and I cry out, “It's Vs cxnt. It's Vs fuckin cxnt.” Sam screams, “kiss it bitch.” I raise my head up off of the concrete, and my head is all wobbly, and my eyes are still swimming around in my head as slowly my lips get closer and closer to Sam's wet pussy, and gently I kiss her cxnt. Sam screams, “Kiss it again slut, and keep on kissing it until I say you can stop.” I'm so embarrassed, I could never even imagine being this fuckin humiliated  as I start kissing Sam's pussy over and over again. The crowd is screaming. Sam screams “Lick it whore, lick me into orgasm you fuckin little whore.” I stick my tongue out, and I start slurping Sam's cxnt. I'm licking and licking her pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking it's master. I lick it again and again until Sam starts squirting and screaming and howling like a wounded animal. Sam gets up off of me and she leans over and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she drags me up onto my feet. She holds me up in front of V and in front of all of these people, and she screams, “Look at her. Look at tough Heather now. She thought that she was going to beat me up and humiliate me. She thought that she was going to take V away from me. Look at her nose.

Sam lets go of my hair and I fall over onto my hands and knees, and Sam screams, “now crawl out of here like the weak, submissive beat up little whore you are. I start crawling and I can hear the crowd cheering and cheering as I crawl right out of the building.

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
WOW! Fantastic write-up! I love it! Thank you for taking the time and effort!