News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sex-Fight Skills

• 28 Replies

Offline Cyril

Re: Sex-Fight Skills
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 01:55:11 PM »
It would be nice to try to makes this topic revive I think. Every sexfighters could post how much he or she think he/she is on this kind of scale and any that wants to check if its the truth will just have to challenge that person.

Gender (self-explanatory), Kinsey (where you rank on the Kinsey Scale), Finesse (how good you are at arousing another), Fortitude (how well you can control your own arousal), Stamina (how long you can keep going for), Likes (Things you enjoy), Dislikes (Things you don't enjoy), and Favorites (Things you pretty much love).
I will post for me , hoping a lot will follow !

Cyril 25 years old 6'0" 185lbs.

Kinsey Scale : 0

Finesse : I would rate myself 4/5. Only a few words and caress from me and you will be all mine ladies.
Fortitude : 4/5 I can take a lot but if you arouse me good enough, you will be able to have me.
Stamina : 5/5 If I like my opponent and if she is a great sexfighter, I can go for hours with her.

Dislikes : Anal (receiving, but sometimes I'm fine with giving you some )
Favorites : Girls with nice breasts and ass, Titjob.

Yahoo ID : cyril_159
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:09:54 PM by Cyril »

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 08:04:13 PM »
Alisha 25 years old 5'10" 180lbs, 36DD-28-38

Kinsey Scale : 2

Finesse : 5/5 - I rank at the pinnacle of sensuality and erotica when it comes to slow or wild passionate wrestlefucking battles.
Fortitude : 4/5 - Coming from over ten years of both cyber and RL experience, I can say I have improved a lot here
Stamina : 5/5 - If you can match me notch for notch as I raise the bar, I would love to engage in an endless series of hot fucks and cums.
Likes : Close intense body contact, sweat and oil, wrestlefucks
Dislikes : Blowjobs and NHB style fucks.

Yahoo IM: wildtigress21

Tigress Alisha
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 02:16:57 PM »
Jerry, 28 YO, 5'10", 194 lbs.

Kinsey: 0

Finesse: 3.5/5 I always aim to please my partner during the fight, but it will take sometime to find the best spots
Fortitude: 3.75-4/5 Like with everyone on here, some days are better than others ;)
Stamina: 4.25

Yahoo IM: Wrestlerjunkee

Likes: Descriptive back and forth fights with partners who I have faced before, multiple position round fights
Dislikes: Superior attitudes, one-sided battles

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 05:46:22 PM »
While there's a momentary stall with the Tit-Fight Simulator and the Poll for who should be entered, I had an idea for figuring out a way to classify sexfighters, both male and female.

Personally, I find that a good way to think of it is divide things into eight headings; Gender (self-explanatory), Kinsey (where you rank on the Kinsey Scale), Finesse (how good you are at arousing another), Fortitude (how well you can control your own arousal), Stamina (how long you can keep going for), Likes (Things you enjoy), Dislikes (Things you don't enjoy), and Favorites (Things you pretty much love).

As an example I'll list myself;

Kinsey: 1 (More of a 0.5, really)

Finesse: 3/5 (I'd rate myself as average)
Fortitude: 2/5 (Not a quick shot, but I can't stall for long)
Stamina: 5/5 (Give me a second and I'm ready to go again)

Dislikes: Anal (Giving and especially receiving)
Favorites: Tit-fucks (The promise of one will get me from soft to hard in a literal heartbeat, receiving one would drop my fortitude down to a zero.)

I'd say that this is a pretty good generalization for factors to look for in sex-fights. I specially didn't add things like penis size, bust size, etc. because apart apart from smothering, likes/dislikes and similar, they don't factor in. Though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I just tried to make a simple method of measuring ones aptitude for sexfights, male or female.

So, to keep folks from just giving themselves 4's and 5's across the board, we could use a system that's more like an online RPG. After all, this is about fantasy and telling stories, so let's make it more interesting!

If you have 3 stats (Finesse, Fortitude and Stamina), everyone gets 9 points to allocate to those stats.

Then, you get 1 bonus point for every "weakness" you put on your sheet. You can keep your weaknesses secret (so opponents can find them out) and share them as you see fit. (I usually share mine with opponents.)

So, for example, this is what my sheet would look like...

Kinsey: 3

Finesse: 4/5 (+1 weakness bonus point)
Fortitude: 3/5 (+1 weakness bonus point)
Stamina: 2/5

Weaknesses: 2

___

I also have some thoughts on the stats, but I'll post more on that later.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 05:54:36 PM »
I also want to mention that there is a table top sexfight RPG out there that is a lot of fun to read.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/89987/Sexcraft-A-Little-Game-with-a-Lot-of-Sex?term=sexcraft

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 05:08:24 PM »
I do like Rowan's idea better!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 05:55:12 AM »
I'm still trying to crunch the numbers using Rowan's additional idea. I'm debating on whether to add my weaknesses.  If they're found out, it's an automatic loss. Still thinking about it. I may need to do some hands on experimentation. ;)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2014, 12:25:06 PM »
I'm still trying to crunch the numbers using Rowan's additional idea. I'm debating on whether to add my weaknesses.  If they're found out, it's an automatic loss. Still thinking about it. I may need to do some hands on experimentation. ;)

Weaknesses can be fought through or overcome during a match. Just not every time. ;)

That's why I find a cooperative match more fun. You can be open about your weaknesses and not care. :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »

Weaknesses can be fought through or overcome during a match. Just not every time. ;)

That's why I find a cooperative match more fun. You can be open about your weaknesses and not care. :)

When I said "add" I meant openly state. I know I have weaknesses, but part of the fun for me is having an opponent who stumbles into them and seeing them exploit it.  *looks at you and grins and whistles just a little bit*

Of course, when it's someone as much fun as you, it's more about the story we're trying to tell rather than wins or losses.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 12:50:19 PM »
Nice points.  Still making it hard for me to come up with a score.

Offline cainam82

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2014, 01:33:21 PM »
I have one question Mr Steel... and if it sounds like a stupid one I apologize... I am by no means an ignorant man.. but I haven't the foggiest idea as to what a Kinsey scale is.. or more precisely how YOUR scale works... please let me know. I am very aware of all other factors as well as how I rate in those categories, but that is the only unclear piece. Thank You for your time-Hunter Redwolf
"LETS GET NEKKED!"-Wolfman Jack(my hero)

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 02:04:46 PM »

Is that supposed to be a bad pun? 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 02:36:04 PM »

Is that supposed to be a bad pun? 

Nope

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 04:11:54 AM »
I have one question Mr Steel... and if it sounds like a stupid one I apologize... I am by no means an ignorant man.. but I haven't the foggiest idea as to what a Kinsey scale is.. or more precisely how YOUR scale works... please let me know. I am very aware of all other factors as well as how I rate in those categories, but that is the only unclear piece. Thank You for your time-Hunter Redwolf
A Kinsey Scale is a scale from 0-6 devised by Alfred Kinsey to determine sexuality (hence why it's also known as the Heterosexual–Homosexual Rating Scale). A 0 would mean you're strictly heterosexual while a 6 would mean you're strictly homosexual, and a 3 is a token bisexual (happy to go either way). For me, a 2 (or 4) indicates you're willing to try the same (or other) gender from time to time, whereas a 1 (or 5) means for the most part you're sticking to the opposite (or same) sex, but will on occasion test the waters. I'm fine with working in half stages, a 0.5 means you're capable of having heterosexual sex in the presence of the same sex and vice versa for 5.5.

I think to try and make things a little easier for self-rating would be to make the scale out of ten. Out of five is a fairly shallow pool and it's easy to rate yourself 5/5. A 10/10 needs a little more ego to justify. If people are really interested in affirming their ratings they could always put it up to a poll, posting excerpts of their sexual exploits as references.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.