News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife vs ex-secretary

• 11 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
Wife vs ex-secretary
« on: December 28, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »
This is another story this time about a wife and a secretary settling a long time dispute.

Wife vs ex-secretary

My wife Mary and my secretary Lynda never got along.  Lynda has been my secreatary for the past 8 years and everytime Mary and Lynda met in office partys, summer barbecues with the office or other occasions, there was a lot of tension between them, partly because Mary felt Lynda had a crush on me which I always thought it wasn’t true and Lynda thought Mary was putting her down for being ‘’just a secretary’’ and Lynda thought Mary was a snob, which is definitely not true.

My wife Mary is a beautiful light colored brunette with a little less than shoulder lenght hair, she has blue eyes, a pretty face, she is 38 years old, she is 5’6’’ tall and weighs 125 pounds.  She has a very nice figure of 36B-26-36, has nice perky boobs that look very nice for a lady in her late thirtys. 

Now Lynda is a 35 year old beautiful natural blonde with a little longer than shoulder length hair, blue eyes, she’s 5’5’, tall, weighs probably 115 pounds at the most, she’s thinner than Mary a bit, very nice sexy legs, very toned and muscular but smaller than Mary’s, she has a nice figure of probably 36B-24-34 or 35.  I’m sure her breasts are smaller than Mary’s, she’s pretty but personnally I think my wife his prettier, especially her face. I always tought Lynda was sexy but I never could have an affair with her, she was a good secretary and everything but sometimes she was annoying me.

I knew Lynda liked to catfight because she shared that with me once and I told her in return that Mary also had some catfights in the past, Lynda taunted me about having a fight with Mary but even if I’m a big fan of catfights and love to watch my wife fight, I tought this wasn’t a good idea to have my wife and my secretary fight each other especially since they don’t like each other.

Once during a barbecue at our summer cottage Lynda and Mary got into an argument inside the cottage where all the guests were outside and things got even pretty nasty between them, I had to interfere and Lynda even left in a hurry, she was fuming mad.

Last August on a Wednesday morning, Lynda came in my office and told me that she found another job and that she’s quiting the company.  She told me she wanted some change in her life and that she felt she was going round and round with the company and with me...  I made no comment of her remark knowing too well what it meant and we talked a bit for a while, she then innocently asked me if I was going to the cottage this week-end and I said yes, she asked me if our 18 year old son would be there and I said no.  Then she came out and said, ‘’well I would like to go this week-end at your place and maybe Mary and I could settle our differences there, I think you wouldn’t mind, would you’’.  I said, ‘’i don’t know if it’s a good idea, we’ve talked about this in the past’’.  She then said, ‘’come on, you always told me it wasn’t a good idea to have your secretary and your wife have a fight, since we would have to work together the next day, also is Mary really capable of taking care of herself or was it just fantasies you were telling me about’’.

My mind was gong really fast, I was waiting to see this for a long time and it would happen, I just wanted to make sure Mary would want to fight her, yeah she would for sure, she hated Lynda.  But I wanted it to be a catfight with specific rules so neither girl would get scarred or anything bad.  Lynda said, ‘’well call your wife and get back to me quickly, I hope she’s not a chicken shit like I think she is’’.

I called Mary and explained the whole thing, she really wanted to fight Lynda. Mary and I discussed aobut the rules we wanted and all that.  So after that I called Lynda back to my office and we agreed that Lynda would come alone to our cottage this week-end and that the ladies would fight it out.  They would even fight on Friday night at 7H00 pm inside the cottage in a spare bedroom that we would arrange the place for it.  The rules agreed to were the following:

-   They would fight in the nude until one submits and until the other accepts the submission, no interference from myself
-   No punching or kicking or slapping of any sort
-   No scratching, no biting, no eye gouging
-   No cxnt attacks
-   Hair pulling and tit grabbing allowed but no nails on the tits

Friday finally arrived, I got home early and told Lynda to do the same, my summer cottage is a 2 and a half hour drive.  Mary and I got to the cottage around 5h00 pm and Lynda arrived at about 6h30.  Both ladies looked at each other with killer eyes, I showed Lynda to her romm and I told Lynda she could take a shower, Mary had just did the same and so Lynda took a long shower.  When she came out of the bathroom, she was stark naked and I must admit she looked terrific, she’s thin but also muscular, her tits are smaller than Mary’s but they are also very perky and she has pretty long nipples, she looked at Mary in a very challenging way and she told her,  ‘’I’ve been waiting a long time for this, why don’t you get comfortable too and why don’t you show me this little room where we can go on with our little arrangement’’.  Mary’s face changed completely when Lynda came out of the bathroom naked, she now had her game face on and she took off her clothes calmly and slowly with her eyes never quiting Lynda’s eyes.  I then showed Lynda the room and they both walked in the spare bedroom where Mary and I had already arranged the furniture, there was really nothing much to arrange, thsi bedroom had carpet from wall to wall on it and the only furniture was a double bed in the middle of it, the room was small about 8’ by 10’, with nothing on the walls, we just removed a lamp and a bed table.

Both ladies were now in the small room facing each other, I went over the rules one last time and I wasn’t even finished when the very anxious Lynda grabbed my wife’s hair and started to yank, they both did in fact and they were trashing all over the place, falling on the bed, then falling down from the bed, getting back up with their hands in eah other’s hair.  This long awaited fight by the 3 of us was finally on.  The first minutes were very fast paced with neither ladies gettng any upper ahnd, there was basically just pushing and shoving, some hairpulling, a headlock or two and a lot of name calling and taunting.

After maybe 5 minutes, Lynda changed tactics and went for Mary’s breasts which was one of Mary’s best tactics when she was fighting a girl with bigger boobs.  Lynda had smaller breasts than Mary and she figured she could do more damage to Mary than Mary could do to her.  They were nos both engaged in a tit battle or actually hands to tits battle, both girls had the other one’s tits in her hands and they were squeezing, squashing, pushing, pulling the tis and after they mauled nipples, pulled on them and twisted them on each other.  This went on for quite a while, my wife Mary is used to these tits abuse and she is usually very good in dishing very hard punishments to another girl’s tits.  Her hands are strong, she has a great grip and she is very strong willed. 

This tit abuse by both ladies for lasting now for maybe 3-4minutes, both woman were already very sweaty, and neither was seeeming to have any advantage, they were both doing damage, each girl grunting, moaning and both girls with tears in their eyes.  Mary knowing the room a lot better than Lynda took advantage of it and pushed Lynda backwards, she made her trip on the corner of the bed and Lynda fell on her back between the bed and one of the walls with Mary falling right down on her.  Mary took the air out of Lynda’s lungs when she fell on her with a loud thud.  Mary was straddling Lynda who was trapped between the bed and the wall, the only room there was for one body and Lynda was really in a bad position and in alot of trouble, she couldn’t turn or push Mary off on the side.  Mary was well on top of her and straddling her in a complete mount position.  It was the first time in the fight that one girl was taking any advantage and it was a big one because the position Lynda was in was probably almopst impossible to get out of especially since she was conceding probably 10 pounds to Mary.

Lynda grabbed Mary’s body with her arms and was trying to keep Mary close to her so she couldn’t do any damage, this went on for a while, this is the only thing Lynda could do but Mary seemed to be taking her time, she was just waiting on top of Lynda until her rival got tired.  It worked, after about 5 minutes, Lynda kind of let go of her guard and Mary very quickly escaped the uneffective bearhug.  Mary’s torso was released from Lynda’s grip and Mary started to choke Lynda with her hands and her forearm, she was putting asll her weight behind her right forearm who was choking the small throat of Lynda, she punished Lynda for long minutes, Lynda barely able to breathe, my wife was taking her time and enjoying her position, her nemesis couldn’t escape, she had a weight advantage, her arms and hands were stronger than Lynda without a doubt, Lynda was trying to fight Mary’s hands and arms away but to no avail and Lynda was clearly getting weaker by the minute.  Lynda’s beautiful legs and feet were trashing everywhere on the wall beside her on the edge of the bed near her.  Mary was starting to taunt Lynda, she told her,  ‘’I got you now bitch, were just starting also, it’s going to be along night for you and a long week-end, I promise’’.  ‘’whats a matter tough girl, the little secretary is crying because the little huosewife is beating her’’.

The onslaught between the bed and the wall was now going on for nearly 5-6 minutes and Lynda was on the verge of submitting, it was only Mary who was taking her time and making sure Lynda was getting properly punished, choking her, then pulling her hair, smotheirng her mouth with her hands.  Lynda then managed to kind of squirm on her side and after a lot of struggle between them, Lynda finally managed to get on her stomach but immediately Mary straddled her back and applied a sort of sleeperhold or choke hold from behind to Lynda who was now probably in an even worse predicament, but suddenly Lynda tried to get up, she quickly got on her knees and got up on barely on her legs, she pushed herself on the side and both ladies fell on the bed, now with Mary’s back on the bed, Lynda’s back to Mary, Lynda caught in a choke hold by Mary’s left arm and Mary applying a wasit scissor on Lynda.  Lynda was saved from her precarious position between the bed and the wall but she was now in a devastating combo hold by my wife.  Lynda was just trying to get Mary’s arm away from her throat and she couldn’t really do anything about her waist and ribs being crushed by Mary’s powerful  legs.  To top it off, Mary started to squeeze Lynda’s right breast with her right hand.

Mary’s head was turning fire truck red almost but unbelievably when I tought again it was over, Lynda quickly managed to turn on her side and both girls fell on the floor and rolled to the end wall with Lynda twisting enough her body to escape and she even go ton top of Mary straddling her and trying to choke her, Mary got her hands easily away, Lynda was really in a weaker state right now, Mary turned Lynda on her side, but Lynda caught Mary in a body scissor and she started really to apply a lot of pressure right away, Mary’s face changed ans was now contorted in agony, Lynda had a vice like grip scissor hold on my wife’s waist. She was crushing her ribs.  This went on for  quite a while, and now it was Mary’s turn to have difficulty to breathe, she was coughing, her eyes were teary as well, Lynda was applying a lot of pressure with her muscular petite legs, you could see and admire all her calves and thighs muscles.  Mary finally managed to get up with Lynda still holding on and they crashed on the bed again but the lightning quick Lynda jumped on Mary and immediately managed to straddle her ex-boss’s wife’s back.  Lynda immediately applied a choke hold from behind to Mary with her left arm just under Mary’s throat, she was also pulling Mary’s hair and it was now her turn to taunt my beautiful wife.  ‘’Whos got who now bitch, you’re gonna pay for what you did earlier, you’re precious husband seems to be enjoying your little beating, as i can see’’.  I was very happy of the  whole fight and it showed in my face and in my pants as well.... Even if I was nervous to see my wife in a bad position, I was enjoying the fight what ever the outcome, my wife was a beautiful winner and a beautiful loser, so is Lynda, in fact the big winner here is me to be able to see this in person, wow.

Lynda straddled mary like that for long minutes, she also put her hands underneath Mary and twisted her tits, she also used a kind of camel clutch, trying to arch Mary’s back, this was very painful and very effective on my ny now crying and sobbing wife.

This incredible fight was going on now for almost 30 minutes and the onslaught of my wife by my beautiful ex –secreatry continued for at least 15 minutes, it was incredible everything Lynda made Mary endure, tit abuse while catching her in a devastating head scissor, she also straddled Mary form behind and applied a painful full nelson, she also did quite a number on my wife’s tits and hair while applying another waist scissor this time from behind with both ladies sitting down.

My wife finally submitted but Mary kept on going with different holds, remember that the rules state that the winner must accept the loser’s submission, Lynda then lured herself on Mary, she placed my wife’s head on the edge of the bed and and sat on my wife’s face with her pussy with her legs going over my wife’s face, Lynda was kind of using her legs to stand up on the floor with her pussy in my wife’s face who had her head just on the edge of the bed.  Lynda comamnded Mary to eat her pussy and she was really enjoying her victory and she was taunting my wife,  ‘’told you bitch I would beat you, now I must admit I tried to have your hsuband eat my pussy but since he wouldn’t, you’ll do it’’.  Mary gave quite a pussy eating to Lynda who came repeatdly and very quickly on my wife’s beautiful face, Lynda was simply dripping heavily on Mary who was taking her beating like a woman.

Part 2 in the making....

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Wife vs ex-secretary
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 04:06:41 AM »
Great story . Can't wait to read more.

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 01:33:04 AM »
Sexy story!  Thanks for sharing.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »
I can hardly wiat for part 2!

JT

Offline spike0002

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 08:37:33 PM »
I hope Lynda stayed for the weekend and you and Mary licked her pussy and then you begged her to take her job back at a substanicial raise

Offline koolswan

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 06:48:52 AM »
Good one...looking forward to part two.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
very good story, i would like part two

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »
You got my vote... Nice story!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »
Did part 2 ever come out?

JT Edson

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 09:47:45 PM »
Love wife vs secretary stories. Thanks for sharing!

T
Cheers!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 09:01:58 PM »
Okay, for the folks who apparently can't do simple things like use the search function, or go to the poster's profile page and list their posts, here's the direct link to part 2 so that the inane "can't wait for part 2" posts hopefully stop ending.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,12039.msg69638.html#msg69638

Seriously, how do some of you people figure out how to get to a webpage in the first place if you can't do something that freaking simple?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
Okay, for the folks who apparently can't do simple things like use the search function, or go to the poster's profile page and list their posts, here's the direct link to part 2 so that the inane "can't wait for part 2" posts hopefully stop ending.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,12039.msg69638.html#msg69638

Seriously, how do some of you people figure out how to get to a webpage in the first place if you can't do something that freaking simple?
You are a great writer and I enjoyed all of your story very much (My kind of fight! lol.). In debby_willy's defense, she may not have known how to do this or not thought to. Some writers never finish their "part 2" to the story and I think like many of us, she was jsut trying to encourage an excellent writer.

Just a thought.

JT Edson