News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Angie vs Marion

• 1 Replies

Offline bedcatfighter

Angie vs Marion
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »
During the days that I did catfight videos for those that requested me to tape them the one that stands out is a private video I did for a friend of Mine in October of 1990

I recieved a call from a good friend of mine Jerry that afternoon and he asked me if I had any video projects going on I told him that it was slow and that nothing new had been requested as to video work

Now to Jerry had just gotten married i September that year and had married Angie a woman that he had dated for 5 years

Jerry explained to me that Angie had found one of his catfight videotapes that he had left out he went on by saying that he and Angie talked about what  jerry calls his hobby and after telling her about me how I videotape catfights she told Jerry that she would catfight another woman for him and only if I videotaped the fight for their private use.

The only problem Jerry told me was that he did not know any women that would fight his wife I then told him of  the friend I took to his wedding her name was Marion and that I would ask her seeing that Marion had appeared in many videos for those that could not find women that fought. I told him that I would call her and then we would set up the catfight video session on a certain date.

After i got off the phone with Jerry I called Marion and explaned to her that my friend Jerry needed a woman to have a catfight with his wife .Marion always never said no and said that yes she would fight Jerriys wife for the video.

I called Jerry back and told him that Marion had consented to fight his wife for the video I told him that that Friday would be the day that the catfight would take place Jerry told me that due to his job he would be out of town that day and would be returning on Saturday that he would tell Angie and call me back. Jerry called baclk that his wife agreed to Friday for the video. Jerry said he would view the video on Saturday when he returned. I then informed Marion That Friday was the day and she said that was fine.

On Friday morning I got a call from Angie Jerrys wife that she wanted to know what time would I be coming over so that she could be ready for the fight I told her about 2-3:00pm ahe said that she would be ready when I arrived. Marion and I arrived at Jerrys house Angie gretted us at the sidedoor I then went a got me video camera from the car. Angie and Marion were sitting at the kitchen table Angie was wearing a terrycloth robe so I assumed that she was wearing her underwear undreneath. Marion was wearing a tee-shirt and Jeans and as Marion would do she left her shoes in the car.

I then asked Angie what was the reason that she would fight Marion Angie had no clue as to what I was saying I then gave her an example Wife vs Wife, Wife vs Rival, Wive vs Mistress or Wife vs Neighbor wife Angie then told me that the fight would be Nurse vs Nurse as she was a nurse at a local hospital I said that would be fine.

Angie then asked me if we could talk in private we then went into the hallway and Angie asked would it be ok if she fought nude. Her request was a shock to me as I had several nude catfight videos that I had done however I would ask Marion once in the kitchen I informed Marion of Angies request to fight nude Marion said  theirs always a first time for everything as Marion had only done topless catfighting in some of my videos but never nude. Marion agreed asking Angie where she could get undressed at Angie told her she could get undressed in the bathroom and had even gotten a robe for Marion to wear.

Angie and Marion would fight in the back bedroom of the house the rules were hairpulling slapping, were allowed wrestling holds were allowed Angie said that some grabbing was allowed but to a certain point. and biting was noy allowed and the fight would end in a knockout not real just pretend

Once I had my camera in place where I could get a good view of the room I then told Angie and Marion that I was ready for them to come to the bedroom Angie was the first to enter the room and told me that her and Marion had worked in a few lines to start the fight. Marion then came into the room both women had their terrycloth robes on and as a bit of luck for me both were the same height and weight.

Angie seated on the edge of the Bed looking at the doorway to the room in her robe a few minutes later Marion walked into the room in her robe and stopped by the bed staring at Angie. Angie said "Bitch you got me suspended from work for a week for fighting what have you got to say now you cow" Marion said "look your the one that started the fight bitch that why I also got suspended for fighting so your the one that got me suspended too you whore!!. Angie said "thats why I called you over here Marion me and you have some unfinised bussiness to attend to as to continue where we left off before we were separated at the hospital by Security now its you and me bitch noone to interfer with us just you and me whore" with that Angie took off her robe and stood on the bed "Well are you gonna stand there looking stupid bitch or are you gonna get up on thsi bed and fight me bitch" Marion Took off her robe and stood on the bed in the opposite corner and her and Angie just stared at each other.

(Part Two coming soon)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Angie vs Marion
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 08:00:01 PM »
Love it!