News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My maid

• 1 Replies

Offline serenafan

My maid
« on: January 22, 2013, 06:40:41 PM »
Hi, I am a 45 year old single lady who lives in Bangalore (India). My stats are 36-34-37 and i am 5'5. My boobs are large but they are fat and saggy, my ass is out of shape and my stomach soft and weak. I a am a good looking women but find few takers as my body is flabby and weak.
The truth is that i am attracted to woman as well as men. The woman that turns me on and has me masterbating at night is my maid. She is 5'10 36-26-36. She can lift the heavy grind stone easily (i cant do that) She is not allowed to close the jam bottle as i would never be able to open it. She can move heavy furniture with ease.
Every morning when she is sweeping the house i openly droll at her muscular ass nd tight boobs. Today she confronted me and asked me not to stare at her as it embaressing. I told her i would not do it but continued to openly stare as i couldnt help it. I wanted this fit woman to make love to me and wanted her to protect and pamer me.
She looked at me and was pissed. She stripped nude and her big boobs did not sag at all, she punched me in d face twice kneed me in d pussy 4 times. I couldnt take the pain and was knocked down. She stripped me nude and helped me up on my feet. I looked at he rin fear and she told me not to worry as she wont hurt me if i behave myself. I said i would do what ever she wants.
She helped me walk to a mirror and and asked me if my body was any match for her ? I was crying from the pain and the shame, she had dominated me physically and was now humilating my body. She then asked me if i wanted a chance to win my pride back ? I said i did.She smiled and challenged me to a fight and said she would onl use her right hand and that i could tie her left hand behind her back . I was sure i could kick her ass easily and then fuck her tight body. In my mind i was allready cumming on her big boobs. But after i tied her hand behind her back and the fight started i realised that my two hands were no match for her one hand.
The fight started with me trying to slap her face she ducked nd followed it up with a head butt that left me with a broken nose. I was in pain and she let me recover . I tried to kick her vagina which she blocked with her other hand nd kicked in my allready injured pussy. nd den she used her free hand to land two solid upper cuts on my tits. I was knocked again and was sobbing in pain. She helped me to my feet again and then asked me to punch her stomach as hard as i could. I punched her stomach about 15 times and it had no effect on her. I was humbled and untied her left hand and then she told me that i was safe as long as i remembered my place. I nodded my head in shame but wanted her badly.She knew that i was in a lot of pain, so she picked me up and put me on her shoulder nd carried me to d bed room and put me on the bed. She tucked me gently and i begged her to fuck me. She punched me hard in my face making it bleed and said remember your place. The pain was to much for me and i was sobbing. She asked if i wanted 2 fight her ? I said no way i am your bitch please dont hit me. She put her hands up and made me lick her hairy armpits. I was disgusted nd vomitted after that. She made me clean the vomit and then left.

Offline serenafan

Re: My maid
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 08:43:05 PM »
Will write more often