News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chels and Kat return chapters 4-6

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat return chapters 4-6
« on: July 10, 2019, 05:45:13 AM »
Chels and Kat return chapter 4:
9 months later Chels and Kat where both mothers but the urges of their past where only heightened. They had watched their husbands duel for the right to mate and the men had watched their women battle in the most intimate sexual manner. Chels and Rick claimed their child as their own but the true father would not be known as Kat and Steve where unsure of who truly fathered their child. The women where dancing on the dance floor. Chels in a white knit dress and Kat in blue jeans and grey shirt. The two where dancing body to body,breast brushing and pressing into swollen breast. Both milking each other to the point that Kat’s wet grey shirt was soaked while Chels’ white was the better choice. The men danced with them to hide the view of their body to body battle. Shoes got kicked off as blonde and brown haired women trash talked each other and  what they were going to do to each other when they got home.
Chels: “ your tits are wet, I’m milking you so hard your not going to have anything left to feed your gorgeous baby with.”
Kat:”Not to worry, I have milk in reserve. Nice choice on white. You are as pretty as your baby and as smart.”
With that Kat cupped Chels left breast with her hand and playfully squeezed. She slipped  her pretty petite hand under her white knit dress top and cupped Chels engorged breast, her hand coming up wet. She licked  her fingers. “ Your milk tastes so sweet.”  Chels fallowed going up her shirt and finally fought her way bast Kat’s bra to finger her nipple and got rewarded with a drop or two of her milk and  after pulling her hand free tasted her mothers milk. “ Yours tastes good, too.”
      They pressed milk sodden clothes together and continued to rub together. Kat upped the game by grabbing her mans package with one hand and then looking Chels in her brown eyes grabbed at Rick’s package, too. “ the boys are happy we are happy.” Chels joined Kat’s hands as they both felt the boys happy large packages. Both women playfully hand fighting to get the better hold of the mens packages. Chels playfully said “stop playing with my mans cock,”
Kat said “ what you gonna do about it?”
Chels reached her hand and jutted it down Kat’s tight blue jeans and was rewarded with the sweet smell and feel of her soaking wet womenhood.  Kat pouted stating “ Your not playing fair, that dress is to low for me to grab a feel..
Chels laughed and just said “ soon enough, you’ll have your shot at my honeypot.”

The sexual foreplay was enticing. 9 months is a long time to just have to settle for some titplay and pussy grabbing. Being pregnant meant to rough stuff for almost a year.  The feel of ramming breasts and crotches together in a violent and sexual manner.  The guys had mentioned at some points in their catball encouters the only way to tell the two apart when they were tangling together the only way to tell them apart was by hair color. The women got hot just talking about how primal it was to see their men wrestle and sword fight with shafts brought to the breaking point as the tips and shafts pressed together causing ball sacks to press together.   All four looked at each other and Rick stated the obvious “ If we don’t take our ladies home, right now, we may have to break them apart as they start right here on the dance floor.” Steve smiled and said “ Boy, I sure would hate that.”
    Back at Chels and Ricks house the women undressed as soon as the car stopped. Barely making it into the house before bra and panties came off. Rick had just put down the car keys as the two wives eyed each other and moved just close enough for breasts to touch. Brushing wet nipple to nipple milk freely flowing from each utter. Chels quickly moved in closer to lay a deep wet kiss on Kat. Kat kissed back but quickly pushed her away purring “ first we fight, then we f*ck.” Back nipple to  nipple Chels nodded agreement.  The 5’6 inch 130 pound women where equally matched. Round plump ass’ and firm but thick thighs. Baby bellies showing the signs of just giving birth but still sexy and natural. Breasts slightly sagged showing gentle signs of being early 30 somethings  with Kats nipples just being slightly larger then Chels with Chels having slightly larger orbs.
     Hands went to hair and each pulled shoulder length sets of hair. Breathing hard enough to feel the others hot breath on their skin. To smell the others beer breath, sweat, milk and women scent. Kat licked Chels’ cheek stating “ I could eat you up, right now.” Chels bit at Kat’s lip in return. Kat purred “ oh, you want to go there?” Chels laughed “ maybe I do.”  Kat stated to all “ I guess biting is on the table, now. I thought that was on your naughty list.” Chels shrugged her shoulders and said “ It feels right, and I really want to bite you , right now.”  They clashed chests and tangled together and playfully bit at each others shoulders. Just hard enough to give pain, but not to break skin. Pressing bare feet into the carpet they pressed hips together causing their asses to giggle as they struggled around the living room. Pressing their bodies to hard together leg muscles strained as they pressed hard into each other.
     Rick and Steve hadn’t even thought about sitting down until Kat turned to the guys and in a strained voice said “ you might want to sit, this could take a while. Chels added after being chest bumped by Kat  “ Offfff….Oh, this is going to take awhile.”  She rubbed her stinking chest and the two clashed again in a violent tangle of arms in hair and legs attempting to wrap around the other. They both wanted to end on the ground where they could really tangle but neither wanted to be the one to be forced down. Bare feet attempted to wrap around bar calf and thigh as each tried to trip the other.  Natural breasts bouncing as the two naked women battled.  Kat reached a hand and smacked Chels ass with Chels returning the attack. Open handed smacks to shoulders and backs as they rewrapped arms around each other Chels got the advantage and wrapped an arm around Kat’s neck causing them to both bend over. Kat tried to grab back but was just left with arms dangling along with her milk swollen breasts. She knew she was in trouble so she tried grabbing for Chels womanly thighs but Chels was quick to back away. Kat tried, in a desperate attempt, to go for Chels crotch but ended up over reaching and fell to the carpet. Chels was quickly on top of her quickly mounting kat’s back as Kat ended up sprawled on the carpet. Chels just giggled “ you better not milk stain the carpet.” Kat breathless from the battle and having Chels on top of her stated “ it’s got stain guard.”  Chels moved to restrain Kat’s arms trying to pin them to her side when Kat stated “ oh, I’m in trouble now.” Steve even stated “ get out of that.” Kat paused, looked at him and shouted “ what the f*ck do you think I’m doing?!”  Rick and Steve exchanged looks as if to say ‘note to self, don’t talk during the match.”
      Chels using her thighs and knees did pin Kats arms to her sides as she lay on the carpet. Kicking her pretty feet was the only tool she had left besides moving her head around. Kat felt Chels womanly bush tickle her back and soon felt Chels breath on the back of her neck as Chels kept her arms pinned and forced her hand underneath  and manhandle her breasts. Chels let her arms go and moved her hips to cover Kats round ass and lay on her. This freed her other hand to worm its way underneath and she began to finger her. Kat protested as she tried to struggle free “ this isn’t fair.” Chels lowered her face close to Kats and whispered in her ear  “ what, that I’m milking, fingering and having my way with you? I thought this was all part of our little fight. Besides, don’t you feel my wetness on your ass. My pussy is dripping for you. Don’t you enjoy the feel of by breasts rubbing their milk all on your back.”  Kat just grunted back “ Yes, but I’d rather be the won manhandling…err. Womenhandling you.” Chels just giggled “ maybe later, I’ll  let you.” 
    The last statement pissed Kat off. “ Let me?!” With all her strength she pushed and leaned to the left causing Chels to tumble to the side. Kat tried to get away but Chels wrapped her thick thighs around Kats and her arms around her waist. Kat tried to get away but Chels had her locked. Kat tried to pry those muscular legs from around her but her arms where not strong enough to get  her feet unhooked. Moments later Kat felt Chels raise her arm hold and felt her breasts being grabbed causing her to grab at Chels hands and try and break their hold on her tits.  She let out a scream of frustration as she felt helpless.  Chels laughed and said  “ do you give?”  Kat went quiet and a moment later said  “ best 2 out of 3?”  Moments later Kat felt a really hard squeeze to each of her nipples and Chels unlocked her legs and rolled away leaving Kat on her side to massage her hurt breasts.
     Both excepted water from their husbands as they were sweating and out of breath from their battle. “This shit is getting harder, the older we get.” Kat agreed adding “ good move, getting me from the back.” Chels stated “ next match I want to do it old school.” Kat nodded stating “ it’s about time. The wrestling was fun, but I want to go at you women to women.”  A few moments later they met in the middle of the living room and both got to their knees. Looked at their husbands and smiled as both sat down and prepared to scissor. Kat called her husband over and Chels called hers. They both got right up. Chels giggled and said “ you both need to get naked.” The guys looked at each other for a moment and the women added “ no, you don’t have to wrestle, yet.” The guys where buck naked moments later. They were ordered to sit  behind them and act as back support. “ we aren’t as young as we used to be and it’s really hard to do this next move for long without help. Kat smiled and as Steve , her husband was behind her she said “ I want Rick behind me.”  Rick looked at his wife Chels and shrugged her shoulders. The men changed positions and Rick sat with his legs around Kat and Steve sat behind Chels. The women closed their gab so that their women hoods where touching and as the men where there to support them they bear hugged.  When instructed they were assisted in bringing their breasts together as they rubbed lady bits.  “Nine months I’ve been wanting to f*ck you, but the dam bellies where in the way.” They wrapped arms and pressed their bodies together pressing enlarged clits as their exposed lips kissed and pressed together. The men pressed themselves into the other wives backs. The women gave the consent for their husbands to spoon the other women . Kat stated “ Show Chels a good time, baby.” Chels stated “ give Kat something to remember you by.”
    The men helped press their women into the other as breasts pressed together, hard nipple pinning nipple. Their scent rose in this orgy of pussy to pussy.  Kat roughly kissed Chels who kissed back. In between the kiss Chels commented “ now all our lips are kissing.”  Kat smiled in between kisses and whispered into Chels ear something the men couldn’t make out. Moments later both women reached behind and helping the men they placed their enlarged manhoods into the ‘exit only’ of their bottoms. Neither man was new to this experience, but usually with their own wives. Kat was the first to orgasm with Chels quickly behind. Chels ordered Steve “ cumm in me.” Kat ordered Rick “ you do the same.”
     Breathlessly Kat looked at Chels and said “ he’s as good as Steve is.” Chels just as breathlessly said “ so is he.”  The men were satisfied and stayed back there as back support as the women warned them to give them just a bit of space.  “ We don’t want to damage your boy parts”. The guys complied as the gently aggressive sexfight turned to the ferocious slamming of pussy into pussy. The sweet rubbing and bumping of breasts and crotches was replaced with violent slamming of lady parts. Brown eyes met blue as each women again battled to see who was MORE WOMEN.  Legs spread apart as far as possible to expose themselves as much to the other as clits slammed painfully together. Hip bones smashed as soft womanly flesh crashed. Nipples stabbed at nipples causing milk to leak down bellies. Nails ran down backs as each began causing pain. Pain and pleasure as each tried to dominate the other.
       When each had enough they broke free of the men as the guys where forced back and Steve and Rick watched their snarling naked wives tangle into a catball catfight. Their primal side had risen and each was bound to dominate the other women her body against the other. Legs wrapped together as thighs pressed hips. Breast tissue poured out as each was pressed together with arms wrapped tightly. Steely blue and brown eyes barred teeth as both tried to dominate the other into submission. Like two snakes the naked girls slowly rolled back and forth. Both spent but not willing to submit to their equally build equally matched advisory.   
     Eventually Chels did manage to get Kat on her back. Kat fought like hell to get her off but Chels managed to force Kat’s thighs open and she forced her pelvis into Kat’s. Kat tried to push her off by pushing into her Chels soft belly causing Chels to scream in pain and she balled her fist and struck at Kat’s outstretched hands.  Chels yelled  “put those hips up, bitch. Fight me like a women.” Kat was not happy but did tilt her hips up and excepted Chels incoming hips into her own. The rhythmic sound of flesh smacking flesh was undeniable. The sucking sound of open lips smashing and releasing gave a distinctive sucking sound. Kat and Chels took the pain like warriors. The giggling of breasts and bellies as they rammed into each other as Kat fought back with pelvic thrusts matching Chels. Chels rested her hands on Kats knees as the two hammered. Tears were in each other’s eyes as they locked eyes.  Kat looked like she was about to orgasm but it turned out to be pain registering as she quickly tensed up and yelled “ I give up, you win, you win!” Chels immediately stopped and comforted her beaten foe. Kat looked at her husband and said “ I’m sorry.” Steve said “ it’s ok, honey. It’s all in fun.” Kat still had tears in her eyes when she said “it’s a little more than that. Chels won fair and square. She gets to choose.”  Chels looked at Kat and comforted her. It will be ok, my love. I choose you and my husband.

Chels and Kat return Chapter 5
A week later Chels and Rick had Kat come over without Steve. Steve wasn’t happy but the other 3 understood it was the rules. Chels had won the sexual contest several times in a row and had won alpha female for this next event.  Chels made the meeting easy when she had all disrobe and headed to their bedroom. She had Rick lay down and ordered Kat to lay with her pussy lips exposed to rub his erect penis. Chels lay with her legs spread to mirror Kat’s open legs and both women began a double pussy rub on his cock. Chels said “I always wanted to try this.” Kat and Chels pressed their lips kissing the others lips while Ricks cock was lubricated from both sides. The sight of both naked women’s breasts bobbing in rhythm was a sight for Rick and the feeling of two wet vaginas rubbing his vagina brought him to the edge of orgasm. Chels commented she had never seen his this big before. Kat was impressed, also.  Kat said more out of curiosity then anything  “is there anything else you wanted?” Chels said “ since you asked, we are going to fight to see who gets to mount him.”
    Chels pressed hard at that statement forcing Kat back and as she began to sit up she felt him begin to slide into herself. Kat got the picture and rose up and thrust her hips out pushing Chels back and felt as Ricks cock slid out of Chels and into her. She got one thrust in before she felt Chels push her pussy causing Ricks engorged manhood to slide out and both women locked lips in a pressing dual. They were careful not to hurt Rick or his huge package as they pushed back and forth. It became apparent this was ending in a draw so Chels called for a pause in the action as she ordered Kat to mount her husband facing him  at his thighs and Chels mounted him at his hips. Now the two got to their knees and they bare hugged as they pushed hips together and each played the game of blindly trying to feel the cock and mount the stick.
     Both where Horney as hell and wanted that dick. They pressed and almost like a game of bobbing for apples they each managed to get a pump or two before the other pressed her out of the way and mounted the stick. Eventually Kat got frustrated and upped the  contest by adding pulling hair. Chels fallowed suit and soon the two where pulling heads to the side with shoulder length blonde and brown hair being pulled. Brown eyes met blue as Kat managed to mount and ride Rick for 10 pulses. Rick replied by pressing up and they cummed in unison causing Kat to scream in pleasure.  Chels was disappointed but accepted she had lost the contest.  After a while Rick and Kat did repay Chels for her interesting game by pleasuring her.  All was good until Kat got home and realized Steve wasn’t there. It wasn’t until later that she found out what had happened. Kat called Chels and said “ your not going to believe this. That son of a bitch is cheating on me.” Chels said “ find out who this other women is and we are going to pay her a visit.” Kat said “ Oh, I know who it is and you can come and watch, but this is my fight.”

Chels and Kat return chapter 6.

Kat and Chels showed up at the other women’s place. She answered the door wearing tight s and a halter top and was concerned when she saw Chels with her. “You two going to tag team me?” Kat spoke saying “ I’m more than women enough to handle you.”  Britney smiled and said “ Steve was right, your going to be fun.”  Kat and Chels where a little concerned.  Britney was a similar build to both of them but much younger. Kat asked “ just to make sure, I’m not about to kick a school girls ass, am I?” Britney rolled her eyes and said “I’m 22 years old and I’ve been in seven sexfights and have won every single one.” Kat and Chels looked at each other in dismay as Britney flipped off her top exposing her firm full breasts and slipped off her tights exposing her cleanly shaved vagina. She pranced around letting both of them look at her and said “ you ready to rumble for your man?” Kat hadn’t expect to come to meet this new rival to sexfight, but to kick some ass. She wasn’t about to give up a challenge so she disrobed as Britney asked Chels to have a seat on the chair. Britney smiled at Chels and said “ you look good, too. Who is your husband?” Kat got mad and quickly took off her top and jeans after kicking off her shoes.
     Both blondes stood blue eye to blue eye. Britney was pretty and 12 years younger than she was.  Kat and Chels had been playing together for years but had never fought other women and this would be their first sexfight with a stranger. Britney’s breasts where larger and firmer than theirs.  Britney looked at Chels and said “ don’t interfere or you’ll have to pay a price.” Kat spat at her “ Don’t you worry, I can handle this.”  The two blondes moved forward and crashed together.  They locked hands as each pushed around the room. Britney was strong and her age showed as she was able to quickly get Kat to move back several feet. Kat tried to stop her combatits advance causing her boobs to bounce causing her milk full breasts to hurt. She felt Britney’s firm thigh wrapped around her as Britney purred “ I don’t think I’ve ever had someone so OLD before. This is going to be fun.”  She quickly pressed her firm breasts into Kats and Kat felt her firmness as she had her slightly  smaller breasts pressed painfully.  Britney laughed and said  “ I’m a gymnast.”  Britney dropped to the floor taking Kat with her. Kat was on her back in moments and began to fight wildly as Britney made quick work of pinning Kat flat on her back. Britney looked up at Chels and said “ you might want to get undressed. This is going to be quick and I’m coming for you , for desert.” Kat was panicking.  Her younger advisory was so strong.  The feeling of her firm fleshy belly against her was so exciting. It had been years since she and Kels had had bellies so firm and now having just delivered bellies Britney’s youthful body was intimidating and exciting. Britney wouldn’t admit it but fighting women who had children guaranteed she was fighting females that where biologically capable of giving birth, hence real women.
     Britney forced Kats legs open and Kat felt as Britney brought her wet younger women hood into hers. There was no gentleness in her thrusts. Britney laughed and enjoyed the look of concern she saw on Kats face as Kat felt her clit piercing. The metal stud was cold and hard on her hard clit.  The younger womens thighs felt so muscular below the outer layer of youthful curvey fat Kat began to juice from being dominated and the feel of another blonde women’s vagina pressed to hers. She looked over to Chels almost guilty feeling like she was cheating. She noticed  Chels quickly undressing and Britney must of noticed as she whipped her blonde head around and smiled saying “ you going to try double teaming me, I thought you might.”  Britney saw Chels charge at her and Britney  Just had time to roll off of Kat and sprung up so fast Chels stopped her attack.  Kat got up from the floor and Chels and Kat moved together toward Britney  “ cool, I get to whoop two old women’s asses.”  Kat asked “ why are you cheating with my man? Your beautiful and young?”  Britney bounced around with her firm breasts barely moving as her legs where bent slightly she smiled and said “ it was the only way I was going to get to meet you two. Sounded like a fair trade to get an older man and milk two new mothers.”  Kat turned to Chels and said “ I got this. This blonde bitch and I have some ‘girl talking’ to do.” Britney smiled as they crashed together with closed fisted punches laying on chest, face, stomach and arms. Most went wildly but the ones that hit stung and caused pain. Kat landed one on Britneys left nipple and the swelling began to turn black and blue. Kat felt Britney’s nail tips cover her left breast and felt the skin break causing lots of pain. Britneys lip became puffy from a lucky backhand and both blondes pushed apart and began to dance around. Britney kept an eye on Chels who had moved away to give the two blondes room. She was secretly concerned for her lover. As the two locked up Chels couldn’t help but admire the view of two sets of breasts clash. Her lovers tits where overpowered by a more youthful set but she had never seen two women tangle. She was wet at anticipation over her upcoming battle and wanted to press herself into this new brash youthful body. Chels watched as two pelvis’ crashed together and firm thighs wrap and  both bodies fall. They rolled quickly left and right  but Kat lost the rolling contest and ended up on the bottom. She tried wrapping her legs around Britney’s waist but Britney just thruster her full voluptuous   hips and ass into her pubic region and watched  as Kat had her legs forced open beyond a level of comfort. 
     Britney grunted as she pressed hard saying “ you should stretch more, old sexy women.” She rammed her hips into Kats again causing more pain. She raised her hips off the ground and rammed once more causing her womanly mound deep into Kats. Kats eyes fluttered in pain as she passed out due to pain. Britney rolled over and quickly jumped up to face Chels. Britney smiled saying “ I know you’re the stronger one compared to her, but I couldn’t get your man to agree to this. Brown eyes looked into a new pair of blue eyes as 22 year old blonde clashed into 33 year old bruenette. Chels felt her advisories  power and realized this wouldn’t be as easy as fighting Kat. She and Kat where equally matched but Britney was much stronger. Kat felt her strength reach it’s limits and felt Britney press her body into hers and knew the feel of a leg wrapping around hers. She tried to fight the hold but couldn’t get away and was quickly on the ground. Her breasts where equal in size to Britney’s but not as firm.  She felt her breasts compressed and mostly flattened against Britneys and felt Britney’s pierced clit as she felt her wetness against hers. Britney’s pretty eyes flashed with excitement as their pussy lips met and she whispered “ I’m going to enjoy this. You’re a better match for me. I’m still going to kick your pretty ass, but I like fighting brunettes.”  Chels knew she would be overpowered so excepted Britney into her spread her legs wide and thrust her hips up. Britney felt the full contact of her exposed pussy against Chels and purred “ oh, good. Your going to be a women and fight me women to women. No cheating and trying to push me away.”
     Chels felt her opponents clean shaven youthful mound as it pummeled her baby maker.  Chels gave all she had as she matched each pelvic slam. Shit, it hurt, but she was not going to submit or pass out. Britney’s smile faded as her crotch was on fire, too. Chels saw sighs of pain. Britney might be stronger physically but pussy to pussy their women hoods where matched not by muscle but by millions of pain sensors. As they fought in the most intimate fashion  she was fascinated by how much Britney was able to spread her legs bringing their lips into full contact. With each wet hard kiss she felt and heard the sucking and juices being exchanged. Britney breathlessly said “ you’re a good f*cker. You might actually get me to orgasm.” Chels realized that was her goal. She had not choice but to change tactics and instead of going for pain she went for pleasure. With the next few hard thrusts from Britney instead of meeting her straight on Chels moved her hips from side to side and kept their mounds pressed together for a moment more. Britney’s thrusts slowed and soon she felt her begin to move from bone crushing hip thrusts to a more rhythmic side to side action.  Britney’s mouth began to change position from a tense teeth gritting to an open look. She saw Britney trying to fight it but Chels pressed on and  placed her hands on Britney’s hips. Britney tried fighting her hands but quickly had to go back to balancing herself on the floor with them. Chels felt her youthful opponents firm full ass and squeezed it.
    She felt Britney begin to melt into her. Still attempting to dominate but pleasure began to flow through her, also. Britney was reciprocating.  Reluctant at first but she was submitting. Chels rolled Britney over in one move and before Britney could respond Chels surprised herself with how quickly she had Britneys legs open and had inserted her crotch deep into Britney’s. Chels was in control now and the sight of Britneys firm breasts still at an age where gravity had not won. Chels reached down and sucked a nipple. Britney didn’t even fight it. She reached a hand up and played with her milk soaked nipple. Britney smiled and said “I’m milking you.” Chels looked at Britney’s creaming crotch and said “I think I’m milking you, too.”  The two continued their lesbian sex for what seemed like minutes till Chels looked up to see Kat staring daggers into her and Britney. Britney screamed once in orgasm and looked to see what Chels was looking at. She smiled seeing the anger in Kats face. Britney looked at Chels and said “she wants to kick both our asses. She can’t beat me, but I’d love to see you two tangle.”
           Britney got her wish as Kat crashed into Chels and thought chels tried to talk to her she was forced to fight as Kat attacked.  Chels caught sight of Britney as she watched Britney work her way to the chair and watched as Britney began masturbating while watching her and Kat’s fight.  There was no love right now. Kat was trying to hurt and this pissed Chels off. Kat grabbed at Chels wet pussy and dug her nails into her womanly flesh. Chels did the same and both women rolled into a tight body to body ball with one set of nails clawing at each others intimates.  The other hands forced their way between soaked breasts and each found and began mauling a breast.
     Britney was heard yelling “ Yeah, catfight!” and cheared as both new mothers tangled and clawed and scratched at each others lady parts.  Britney having finished pleasuring herself got up and moved closer to get a better look at the two. Kat and Chels felt her presence and stopped just long enough to see her smile and touch them both. She whispered “ Fight for me, my harem. I wish it.”  Side by side both young 30’s friendamies battled. Soaked blonde and brunette hair hung from faces as quick breathing showed the pain and anger in eachothers face. They tried kicking at each other. Tried to pull away from the others hand women handling their lady parts but not wanting to lose their hold.  Chels felt herself weakening from the pain and exersion from the last battle and out of nowhere she felt Kat remove her claw from her crotch and felt Kats knee and thigh thud into her crotch. It took a second that felt like a lifetime. They locked eyes as Kat anticipated the pain that finally began to register on Chels face. Chels balled up from the direct hit to her honeypot and the world went black as she passed out from the pain.
     Kat still had fire in her eyes as Britney watched still fingering herself. Britney smiling asked  “ you want another go at me?” Kat hesitated. Britney  was kneeling right beside them blue eyes matching blue eyes. Kat got to her knees and faced Britney. She felt her milk swollen breasts brushing against Britney’s youthful full breasts. She smelled Britney’s new sent. The sent of sex, but a scent all it’s own.”  Britney waited and saw Kat’s hesitation.  She said to Kat “ I know you want to fight, but I’d rather F*ck. You can’t beat me, not now. You could if you let me teach you.” Kat just stayed put while  Britney said “fine.” Kat felt her youthful enemies body crash into her and the two crashed to the ground. The two blondes rolled and eventually Britney ended up on top of Kat. Kat fought with all she had but found herself being school girl pinned by Britney. The more she struggled the farther up Britney rode until all Kat could see was two firm thighs holding her head in place. Two massive breasts and those pretty blue eyes and blonde hair hanging from her head. Britney smiled and said “ have it your way. We fought, you lost and now you’re going to please me, one way or another.” Kat felt Britney raise her crotch and felt her wet pussy lips pressed against her face. She tried to turn her face sideways but Britney kept that from happening.  She woke awhile later, outside the house. Chels was driving her home. She had been cleaned up, but was still able to smell Britney’s scent on her face.  All Chels said was “ that one is out of our league.  She set Steve up to get to us. She might be a decade younger than us, but she is major league, we are just minor…for now.