News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dimension doesn't matter

• 5 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Dimension doesn't matter
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 12:39:34 PM »
Sarah, thanks for sharing.

Has anyone noticed there seems to be a trend in these younger catfights that the crowd breaks them up when the combatants go to the ground go to the ground and start them back at it on their feet rather than letting them continue the ground fight. Does anyone know why? Seems it would make more sense to let them finish to their conclusion.

I mean, I would be pissed if I were the one on top and I got pulled off to have to restart the fight and loose my advantage.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 08:59:14 PM »
I know what you mean.  I believe it's the same type of spectators that admonish the girls to stop pulling hair.

Sorry, but I like the idea of letting the girls fight it out, including pulling each other's hair, unless one of the girls is getting badly beaten.  I don't like one-sided catfights.  Just my taste I guess.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »

Has anyone noticed there seems to be a trend in these younger catfights that the crowd breaks them up when the combatants go to the ground go to the ground and start them back at it on their feet rather than letting them continue the ground fight. Does anyone know why? Seems it would make more sense to let them finish to their conclusion.

I mean, I would be pissed if I were the one on top and I got pulled off to have to restart the fight and loose my advantage.
really agree with you
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 08:35:23 AM »

I agree.  It is stupid but it is what I expect from the you-tube/camera phone generation.  They are more interested in something easy to film than in letting the fight be won.  I also changes the dynamic.  1 girl might be better boxer or on her feet, the other might be a more skilled wrestler.  The crowd is changing the fight.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 04:42:26 PM »
I need to chime in on this because it is one of my pet peeves.  The reason that girls or women fighting as "Catfights" is that there is a lot of noise and "fur flying" but no one truly gets hurt.  When you let the girls pull hair and wrestle, yes they may get a few bruises and scratches but nothing more.  the reason the new generation of girl fights have become more brutal and in some cases deadly is because everyone wants the girls to fight like dudes.  I believe this is a huge mistake.

The reason most spectators do not break up a girl fight is because no one is expected to really get injured but most spectators watching two dudes have it out know to break it up once on of the dudes has the advantage.   the thrill of a girl fight to me is not the injury but the spectacle of two girls fighting like girls.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi